The Dark Princess

By VampireDemonPrincess

What happens when you throw a set of twins and there mean ass protective little sister into a school filled w... More

I WILL START POSTING
Fae,Malcom,and MaKenzi
Fun,more fun and I hate my life
just stuff
Drunk,Dominic,and mate
Fight,Sex,The Truth
Fainting,Dating,BUSTED
Lies,Pain,and The Princess Of Darkness
Gone,more pain,and the baby
Years,Lies,The Pack,and Im back
War,Death,The Twins
Your Alive and We are WHAT
Rewritten
Working on the Redo
People

You Have Got To Be Kiding Me

1.6K 38 0
By VampireDemonPrincess

My name is Fae Luciana and im not your normal teenage girl, I have long black hair, silver eyes with flakes of red in them, im 5'4 yea im kinda short so,im about 150 lbs,i have 36c boobs and curves in all the right places. Oh yea I also have tattoos and piercing everywhere but thats not the point im trying to make here yea im hot no wait im drop dead sexy and I know it hell my family knows it. I am a demon mermaid hybrid and the only one of my kind really oh im also a princess. I have a older brother and sister there twins there names Malcom and MaKinze Luciana are parents are Lucian Luciana the demon king and Aqua Luciana the mermaid queen. Its wired that there mates I mean a mermaid and a demon who would have thunk that one damn you moon goddess or what ever they pry to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 400 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
188K 8.4K 27
"Mamma. What's a mate?" "Liam, honey. Where did you heard that?" Five year old Liam said hugging a book half his size. He went to his mother's side w...
115K 1.4K 10
Aurora Cade: I am a true hybrid; half witch, half werewolf, my parents two opposing sides in a bloody war. A war which sent my mother fleeing to the...
3.9K 80 34
Michael Kendrickson is going to become the Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack in two days. But, he has one problem: He doesn't have his mate! He is nineteen...