thirteen. | Taylor Swift

By talesofely

"I thought you were supposed to be an amazing flirt. How come you only seem to annoy me?" "You actually belie... More

Thirteen. (XIII)
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Eight.
Nine.

Seven.

949 96 53
By talesofely

A few minutes after Xio left, Taylor also excused herself from the publicists. Tree told her to be careful and Veronica simply nodded at her, but Marco flashed her a teasing smile.

Xio was leaning against the wall a few steps away from the door to the meeting room. She was holding a black cap with Xio written on it.

She placed it on Taylor's head, smiling in adoration at how adorable she looked.

"Wear it, there's cctvs everywhere and the staff here are nosy as fuck." Xio explained, motioning for Taylor to follow her.

On the way to the elevator, they were joined by two female staff members. The younger girl immediately held Taylor's arm to pull her closer and lowered the blonde's cap. "I'll wrap my arm around you but I need your permission first. Gotta pretend you're my girl."

Taylor raised a brow at her even if her whole face wasn't visible to Xio. "Gentlewoman, huh? You have my permission, ms. womanizer."

Xio rolled her eyes slightly before wrapping an arm around Taylor's waist. Her other hand was on the cap, adjusting it to make sure the incredibly famous singer wouldn't be recognizable.

"Hi, Xio." One of the girls greeted a little too friendly in Taylor's opinion.

Xiomara, being the kind extrovert she is, returned the friendly smile. "Hey."

"Where are you heading?" The other girl stepped closer to the two singers, causing Xio to pull Taylor's waist even closer to her body.

"Just somewhere." She politely responded, wanting the conversation to end quickly.

"You haven't brought a girl here again since the last one 8 months ago. I thought you already grew out of your womanizer stage, glad to see you haven't. Maybe I could be your next 'victim' if this doesn't last?" The girl rambled on, giving Taylor who they thankfully still hasn't recognized, a quick up and down look.

Xio only chuckled awkwardly but the two girls continued looking at Xio as if they were eye-fucking her. Taylor didn't know why it pissed her off that they looked like they already came undone twice just by staring. So, she did the only "logical" thing to do.

"Taylor...?" Xio asked quietly with her brows raised, both in confusion and amusement. The said girl wrapped both her arms around Xio's waist, before leaning her head on her chest. To others, Taylor looked like a possessive girlfriend, claiming her girl.

"Shut up." The blonde whispered through gritted teeth once she realized what she just did.

She doesn't regret it though, and by the smile Xio is desperately trying to bite back, she doesn't exactly mind it either.

When the elevator opened, Xio guided Taylor in and closed the elevator doors before the staffs could even get in. "Ride the next one, I need time with my girl, I hope you two don't mind?"

It wasn't exactly a question as they didn't have a choice but to nod dejectedly.

When the elevator doors closed, Taylor pulled away slightly but close enough for Xio's arm to still be wrapped around her waist. The blonde looked down at the vocalist's arm on her waist then up to her face.

"Cctvs." Xio simply stated as it already answers Taylor's wordless question.

_______________

"Welcome to the only place that keeps me sane." Xio said as she locked the door tothe rooftop to ensure no one walking in on them.

"You come here often?" Taylor asked, softly gasping in awe at the view of the city below.

"Yeah. Usually alone, though." Xio sat down on the small bench close to the railings and patted the spot next to her to invite Taylor to sit.

"What did you wanna talk about?" Taylor bit her lower lip, internally debating how she'll open the topic.

"About the supposed lunch..."

"When you stood me up." Xio said casually as if it didn't even bother her.

"Yes. I'm so sorry about that. I really wanted to go but my management wanted me to go to the office to 'meet' with Joe for PR. The pictures were from last month, they just needed to make sure others wouldn't see me anywhere. It's stupid, I know, but I didn't have a choice. They want me to put out a statement tomorrow about me and Joe breaking up 3 months ago, and the whole thing yesterday was to show that we're on 'good terms'." Taylor explained with a small sigh. It felt wrong to tell on her management like that but Xio's presence made it all easier.

"I understand, Taylor. You don't need to apologize." Xio said with a smile, softly chuckling at Taylor's pout.

"How can I make it up to you?"

"So you can bail on me again?" The vocalist playfully teased, much to Taylor's annoyance.

"Please don't make me guilt-"

"I mean you don't need to but.." Xio cut the blonde off, then paused to look at the time on her phone. It was 5:30pm. She smiled, they have time. "But, I think you'll love this place I have in mind."

She stood up and held her hand out for Taylor. "Will you run away with me, Taylor Alison Swift?"

"Not fair. I only know Xiomara." Taylor said with a playful scoff, taking the younger girl's hand.

"You really wanna know my name?" Xio raised her brow at Taylor, contemplating whether she should tell her her name.

"Yeah?"

"Okay, I'll tell you when we get there."

"What?"

"Just trust me, you'll be fine."

_______________

Instagram

◉○○

○◉○

○○◉

liked by charles_leclerc and others

ojosdexio "X" marks the spot, where we fell apart.

user01 who took the picture????
savyavy @user01 i did :p
7thorns @savyavy yep, it was definitely her:)
ojosdexio @7thorns gtfo of here, siete 😐
7thorns @ojosdexio b-but y-you said y-you'll be the s-seis to m-my siete 🥺🥺🥺💔💔💔

user02 the getaway car reference ! i love it !

user03 gay
ojosdexio @user03 yay

taylorswift the park? what are you, 5?
ojosdexio @taylorswift my date said the same thing 😞
taylorswift @ojosdexio guess you're not that good at flirting like they make it seem, huh?
ojosdexio @taylorswift idk but right after my date said that, they straddled me on the swing and kissed me in the middle of the quiet night in the park.
taylorswift @ojosdexio oh
user04 @taylorswift plss not @ojosdexio traumatizing taylor 😭💀

user05 bro, wtf is charles doing in xio's likes 😭

_______________

iMessage

' ms. popstar , ms. rockstar '

ms. popstar
Xio why would you
say that 😭

ms. rockstar
cause gay

ms. popstar
I won't even ask

ms. rockstar
do u think posting
this will get me in
trouble?

ms. rockstar

ms. popstar
On your main? Definitely.
Somewhere else? Nope.

ms. rockstar
r u saying i should
make a secret acc
to post pics i took of
us?

ms. popstar
No, definitely not.
That's a horrible idea, Tanya!
Who knows what'll happen
if you get caught.

ms. rockstar
u're right, it's an
amazingly horrible idea
that i will definitely do 😁

ms. popstar
I swear if you get
caught 🤦‍♀️

ms. rockstar
take a chill pill, love,
it'll be fine!

ms. rockstar
plus, where's the fun
if there's no thrill? ;)

ms. rockstar

ms. popstar
tk?

ms. rockstar
mhm, no one knows me as
Tatiana Xiomara Kennedy.
i'm just xiomara to the rest
of the world:)

ms. popstar
Is that really the
only reason?

ms. rockstar
fineeee, it was kinda
because it'd be less
problematic if ppl recognized
u from my posts, cuz
they'd think Travis is the owner
of the acc. 🤷‍♀️

ms. popstar
Aside from the fact
that it isn't confirmed
that Travis will be
my PR boyfriend yet,
that's actually
really smart

ms. rockstar
ik 😌 i'm just jimmy
neutron-ing this shit

ms. popstar
the pfp is so cute tho,
did you draw it?

ms. rockstar
duh? it's me n u
as penguins

ms. popstar
You're so cheesy.

ms. rockstar
u sure u didn't get
flustered sm that it
took u 3 mins to reply
to me? 🤨

ms. popstar
You wish. 🙄
Goodnight, Tanya.

ms. rockstar
HAHAHAHAHA

ms. rockstar
okaaayy theeenn
goodnight, blondie :)

_______________

Instagram

◉○

○◉

liked by user13 and 6 others

tkspov d1(af)

user01 this account came across my suggested and i'm not complaining, this is so cute 🥹

user02 bro, i will gatekeep u cuz i wanna be the only one seeing this couple goals shit 🥹
user03 @user02 i kinda want him to blow up tho, show all the men that HE'S THE STANDARD 😩

user04 can't wait to see more!

_______________

note :

say hi to Tatiana Xiomara Kennedy and @tkspov i guess :>

will explain the whole kissing in the park next chap! watch out for itttt

it's all fluffy date chaps now, no more angst... right?:)

do comment here if u have any questions, i rlly enjoy reading y'all's comments:>

- sincerely, ely ! ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.1K 86
Your idol follows you on instagram and changes your whole life (Obviously). So most part of this is instagram posts; a picture and then comments from...
58.1K 3K 44
Camila Davis is a semi-famous hockey player for the California Cobras. She recently divorced her lying cheating husband and moved her and her kids ac...
1.8M 73K 113
I swear that I'll be yours forever, Till Forever Falls Apart when the world falls into chaos, two lost souls seem to find comfort in their shared lo...
161K 2.5K 39
category markers:)⤵️ ⚠️ - sensitive topics 💕 - fluff ❗️ - sexual/smut ‼️ - aggressive smut? (i really dk what to label it) 💔 - sad pretty self expl...