TALE OF KHUSHI THE GOLD DIGGE...

By LillyZilin

If you loved the first season of TOKTGD, you will love this too. Peep in to know more.. More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1- GAME BEGINS
CHAPTER 2- HER OPPONENT
CHAPTER 3- A DAY TO REMEMBER
CHAPTER 4- REAL AND FAKE
CHAPTER 5- I'M NOT HIM, NOT ANYMORE
CHAPTER 7- WE ARE ALIKE
CHAPTER 8- I WANT TO LIVE/DIE
CHARACTER SKETCH SO FAR..
CHAPTER 9- IT'S HURTING ME
CHAPTER 10- BEHIND THE FACADE
CHAPTER 11- FAIR OR UNFAIR
CHAPTER 12- YOU'RE... YOU
CHAPTER 13- BUTTERFLY

CHAPTER 6- BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER

1K 113 46
By LillyZilin

"I have a million things to talk to you about. All I want in this world is you. I want to see you and talk. I want the two of us to begin everything from the beginning."-Haruki Murakami

Breakfast was all good and fun for everyone, especially Arnav. All of the old servants are putting so much food to pamper him, they put some sweet on his place with smile that he couldn't refuse them.

"Damini Maasi, he got sugar problem so please take it of his plate." Khushi requested kindly.

"Hey bhagwan, so young already have sugar disease? I pray for your good health.. When you get time please do visit R&K hospital, my son works there a doctor." Old lady advised him before leaving.

He was surprised, mother of a doctor working as a servant?

Khushi understand his confusion so she answered his unasked question.

"Maasi been working for years, Rathore helped her son's education even gave him work in the hospital to practice.. This place not home to just Rathore family but to the entire village itself. We are one big family." Khushi proudly said with a wide smile on her.

Arnav noticed something weird," Rathore adopted you as his daughter but you still why are you calling him by his surname?"

Khushi was looked slightly embarrassed," Because.. I'm not his real daughter, I'm not going overstep the boundaries."

Khushi sighed, "Now eat. Otherwise before we finish this breakfast, the lunch time will arrive. Don't eat anything sweet while you are staying here, I'll everyone know just in case."

"You.. Care?" He asked in a gentle voice, like he expected her to help but to enjoy his misery.

Khushi looked at him with a complicated expression on her face for a long time, and in the end couldn't help saying, "I prefer to keep my enemy alive so I can make them suffer, I don't want you to die so easily."

Arnav smiled hearing, "Khushi if your hate have so much care in it, I wish I could get the taste your love also."

Khushi smirked, "But you don't deserve it." Taunting him is now very satisfying.

"I will become someone who deserve you." Arnav whisper before eating, leaving Khushi speechless since when did this Raizada become so shameless?

Hmmph who cares..!

__________

When Veer return home it was almost afternoon, he went to stay over at his best friend's home, only arrived home now in bad mood knowing his future step mother is going stay with them.

His peaceful day with his father seem nowhere to be found. He fumed as entered the home but he ends up tripping and hurt his toe.

"Ah.." He cry out in pain but control himself.. He is not a cry baby ok? He slowly drag himself avoid everyone and tries reach his bedroom in third floor via lift.

His toe is bleeding terribly, then he heard a voice saying, "Beta, you're hurt.." Her voice is soothing and caring, he feels like crying already..

He saw a woman with veil covering, she helped him and brought him to the poolside chair. "Sit here.." She then ran in hurry after telling him, "Wait a bit, I will bring the first aid kit."

Then she came back swiftly running with first aid box. She kneel and cleaned his wound.. "Is it painful?" She asked softly.

"Ah.." He winched in response, she careful tend his wounded toe. "It's nothing, it's will be fine in two or three day. You're so great and patient, big boy, see it's fine now." She praised him for his patience.

He realised he never seen this woman around, is this wonderful and kind lady is his future stepmother?

"Beta? Are you alright?" Neelam asked in concern not knowing she won over Veer's heart without any intentions. Winning over his heart is actually simple pamper him, treat better and praise him. He will like in no time if your intentions are genuine.

"Huh yes.." He replied, wondering if he can impress his future mother somehow.. He must have been pathetic to her to see him this way, even though she didn't judge him. He still feels embarrassed about their first meet.

Better starts with introducing himself.

"I'm Raghuveer Pratap Rathore." He introduced himself with a bright smile, while her expression under the veil instantly changed. Mr. Rathore's son.. Is named after Raghuveer?

"Anjali Ji? Are you listening?" He asked in worry seeing not responding to him, does she dislike him already? No way, in his mind he already fixed her as his future mother.

"Great name beta.. Your father named you very well, it suits you." She says totally didn't listen what name he just had called her.

"Hehe.. I know right? Dad loves me the most, he always tells that." He said happily, wanting to continue the conversation but he stopped notice how his father is heading towards them, "OK aunty, I have to leave see you later." He escapes.

Leaving her stunned then she understood well he escaped from Rathore. She stood up soon as Rathore reached before her.

"Give me your hand." It sounded almost like a order.

She did as Rathore said and saw him placing a silver ring one her palm, "His ring, after he died I kept it safely. He once had told me that you gifted it to him, so I thought it's better to return it back to its owner." He sounded so matter-of-fact, that she couldn't object in that moment.

She hold it carefully in her hand, "Raghuji.. Thank you, for keeping this safe. This ring, your son's name and the idea of serving everyone the same food. You're doing everything he wished for?" She asked, tried hard holding back her tears but failed miserably.

Even though her face is hidden under her veil, Raghu could see her trembling shoulders, she looks so thin than she was in the past.
However is she, she will the only woman he ever fancied.

Raghu dreamt so much of their future together back in the future. In small house, doing chores together, little bit of gardening, maybe adopt a cute little kitten, a daughter like her and a son like him.

Early in the morning, she will make them a breakfast while he will take care of the dinner, sending and picking up their children from school, making mess out the house with his kids while playing then getting scolded by her Neelam, finally cleaning up the mess together. Reading story book to their children making them sleep and closes the door slowly, later they can watch a movie till late night or do some stargazing if the weather is good that night..

Waking up with her in his arms and falling asleep holding her tight was all he asked for as a normal man.

There was lot of his wishes went all in vain..

For 20 years, he had no idea where she was nor that he had a daughter with her. Seeing Khushi who resemble Neelam felt like miracle even now.

He lost everything after he lost her, because she was his best friend, lover, wife, even his will to live itself was her..

Now things are different, Yashna came and changed everything, now he has Khushi, Veer and people who are looking up to him.

Back in his childhood, he wish get his name and real identity back, he wanted to take a revenge, strip all the authority of father and make him beg for his mercy, becoming the most person was his ambition, he left it all behind because he wanted her..

After Neelam left, all of things was given back to him the person who made it happen was Yashna. Because...

Your brother.. He wished a normal life for you. He couldn't live but he wish you a healthy and happy life. He know you survive.. He believed so.

Lot of things had changed since then, but his feelings for Neelam never faded even in slightest.

His reached out to touched her head, to console her but Raghu stopped himself, for her he is already dead.. Raghu who loved Neelam can no longer exist.. Stop making things worse.

He took off his chain from his neck which Khushi once gifted to him, he took the ring back out of her hold, combine the ring with that chain, he swiftly fastened it on her neck.

His action was so fast that she was frozen place, she looked up at him as her veil fell off her head, he seem unaffected but her heart thudding louder and louder.

This scene was almost like when she was getting married to Raghuveer.

His eyes were locked with hers. Unlike in that past there was no smile on his face, her hands reached up and touched his face.

Even now each one of her actions are fascinating to himself. Still..

"I'm not him." Rathore reminds her as he take off her hand. "That chain was given to me by Khushi, that ring and chain belongs to you." Everything here belongs to you, even myself..

"Cover your face.." He said before leaving that place, while she stood there thinking what just she did?

___________

Dadi looked at Rathore leaving Neelam with a pleasant smile, she know that he couldn't kept acting..

At first thought it was still younger twin whom she displeased with, but now she is clear it is Raghuveer whom she took care of.

She hates that obnoxious brat whom call his own brother a curse.. It seems her Raghuveer whom she raised like her own son, had took over his brother's identity and became the head of entire Rathore

But in order to gain it, he lost love of his life. How did she know? Not until few months ago she also didn't have a clue about Neelam being Raghu's ex. Then she saw the single photo slipped out of Neelam stuff, Marriage photo of RATHORE and Neelam by accident.

Then when she arrived here here at Rathore mansion, she was surprised seeing Khushi's resemblance to Neelam, she immediately suspected Raghu's identity.

His acting was perfect, he didn't give away a slight clue but when he see Neelam he bound to wave anyway and he did, as she thought.

Anjali might be her granddaughter but Subatra care more for Raghu than anyone.

So she thought, if really the same Raghu she took care after, she will get Neelam back to Raghu, now their daughter must get her rightful place back.

All of those things she said about pandit were nothing but a bogus to bring Neelam here, to her real home where she belongs.

She smiled as she approached Raghu with new idea on her mind..

"Rathore, why don't we all make visit to temple? I heard that temple popular for marriage and childbirth." Dadi suggested.

Rathore raised his eyebrow, what is she scheming now?

____________

Later..

Arnav finally received the red roses he ordered especially for his love lady, as he walks to floor which she forbids him to enter.

She was there, like a sunflower dressed in yellow shining as always exuding her feminine charm wherever she goes, she is beautiful..

In that moment, Arnav's breath caught in realization.

Even though there had been so, so many moments where he thought she was beautiful.

The day when he first laid his eyes on her, she was so pretty in that green lehenga, perfect in his arms.

The day where she stood drenched in that dark maroon salwar suit of her, she almost hit by a car, in nick of time he ran to save her, he end up getting drenched too, he thought she was pretty back then too..

She wore that red saree, made his hormones haywire, her naive beauty made him breatheless.

When she was tangled in that fairylight by poolside..

When she beamed in happiness when found 2 silver coins, her smile made him also happy..

Diwali night when he pinned her on wall and almost kissed her, if wasn't for stupid PA his calling in middle of important moment..

Those days in akash's pre wedding ritual, teasing was so fun because seeing her blushing was another kind pleasure to him..

Now that he think about it, she been always beautiful to him, whenever they meet is it almost impossible for him not looking at her way.

You're beautiful..

But I never told her that.. All I did was berating her instead of complementing her..

He talked about her class, accusing of her being a gold gidder which she wasn't, because deep inside he knew.. She isn't capable of doing that kind of things..

Praises never came out of his mouth. That was not his character but in his mind he always admired her secretly.

In fact this woman is his only crush he had in his entire life, instead of approaching her with love..

He pushed her far away, so far that she basically looking at him with a scorn.

God, what have he done?

It hurts deep inside.. He doesn't know how to stop this pain.. He was so ashamed of himself that he could not stand it.

She doesn't matter to him? He said so?
The person who mattered the most to him was no one but her..

Her love, her care, her jealousy, her smile, her childishness, her funny face, her innocence, her entire soul itself is so precious to him.

The truth is if he could not be beside her, he did not even want to breathe..

He caused her so many pain, humiliation, troubles.. Still he wanted to be forgiven.

He did not understand how this had happened, but she changed him entirely, from being a cold heart monster to sick and shameless lover..

"Raizada?"

"Raizada? Hey.."

"Arnav? Are you alright?" Her tone still contains some concern for him.

"Khushi.. I'm glad I met you." Becoming someone who deserve might not be that easy but.. This woman deserves no less than that.

She brought colors into his life, she is his happiness and his selfish heart wouldn't able beat without her.

"Why?"

"Because you're you." He handed her the bouquet, "And you're beautiful today too, you always been beautiful." Arnav said genuinely made her surprise.

To be continued..

Hi there, please let me know what you think of this chapter in comment, I have a important meeting tomorrow so I might not be able update tomorrow. Let's see, I'll try my best. So I'm updating this chapter sooner than I planned. I hope you all will like it. See you all in next chapter.

-Lillyzilin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 23.2K 41
Peep in to know more.
148K 6.7K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
309K 12.1K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
22.1K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?