♡♡THE ONE FOR HIM♡♡

By _Patie09_

About a 17 year old girl who was very shy but naughty who finally met her soulmate but little does she know a... More

♡♡THE ONE FOR HIM♡♡
Part 2 soul tie
part 3 into the caves
_part 4 a cheater
_part 5 Spies
_part 6 beginnings
_part 7
_part 8
_part 9 past
_part 10 gone
part_11 square 1
part_12 complications
_part 13 new beginnings
_part 14
_part 15
_part 16
_part 17
part_18 mistakes
part_19
part_20
part_21 newborn
part_22
part_24

part_23 ziweke

3 0 0
By _Patie09_

***askies I took time guys yoh I was going through alot still am but ill write more even so,this thing called life is not easy eyy***

.

.

...INSERT 27..

.

.

***NARRATED***

***nhlaka is in his office playing with his son and he's just so happy about everything but one thing has been bothering him since the incidence that happened ,he looks at his son who is giggling and all happy and says to himself I'll protect you at all cost Zwelakhe ***

***NHLAKA'S POV***

***today I decided to go to the office with my son just to have a Father son day and it's going super amazing  he even looks just like me his handsome father ,i am so grateful for this gift yoh like he's literally everything I need and I did some paperwork while he was busy looking around the office in his premer I tried to make him go to sleep but I gave up now he wouldn't go to sleep atleast he doesn't cry that much...I'm trying to keep myself busy cause something is eating me inside ...I don't like the fact that buhle shot those guys it's unlike her ...I just don't want buhle to be like me I'll do the shootings for her I don't want her getting involved in those types of things ...I know she was doing what she had tod but I don't like that for her,I don't want her to end up like me all I just want her to realize that I'll do every thing for her I don't want her to end up living that type of lifestyle she's my sweet girl***
***my phone rang it was baba calling***

Baba: nhlakanipho unjani(how are you)

Nhlaka: yebo baba ngiyaphila unjani(I'm good how are you)

Baba: ngiphilile(I'm well),I wanted to let you know that there is trip we are going on to kzn as family all of us ,and I'm gonna call a meeting tonight so dont be late ,the wives included as well

Nhlaka: oh well this is good we haven't been to a trip in years we will be there later
Baba: and dont be late usalekahle(keep

Nhlaka: yebo baba
***we cut the call***

***well this is new ,this is good honestly we haven't been to trips in so long as a family it has always been business business business, and now we get to take a break just spending more time with family,lemme call my heart I'm missing her***
***I called and she answered***

Me: sthandwa sam(my love)

Buhle: sawubona bby unjani

Me: ngisharp how is my baby girl doing

Buhle: I'm good I'm just missing you honestly and I've been trying to look for a  venue to perform  at

Me: I miss you too sthandwa(love) you will find a venue,when are you planning on performing

Buhle: well probably next year ,this year I wanna focus on our son and not on other things

Me: that's good ,get ready we are going to ma no baba there's a meeting there I'll tell you what's going on when I get there

Buhle: alright ill do that

Me: lemme get back to work I love you neh

Buhle: I love you more
***we cut the call***
***after the call I proceeded to doing my work when I was disturbed by a whisper , I immediately stopped what I was doing to check where it came from but there was no sign of anyone else in the room and I could hear this whisper but i was unable to hear what was being said and happened about 3 times but I ignored it and got back to doing my work after I was done doing my work I drove home and I found my heart cooling ,it warmed my heart to see her happy I joined in and told her about the trip and she excited but also nervous about it then we ate then we drove to ma no baba***

***BUHLE'S POV***

***I am very nervous about this trip what if I mess up ,I don't want to be a disappointment I really don't know how it's gonna go but I hope it goes good yoh  we got to ma and babas house and the other wives along with their husband's were there I'm just happy that Liyana was also part of the meeting, there was alot of people i didn't know there was alot more in this family nhlaka went to play pool with the other guys while I stayed with Nandi(nhlaka's cousin remember)she is such a vibe honestly I'm happy she is keeping me companied, the other kids were playing outside were and I was  just talking to Nandi while feeding Zwelakhe, he is growing so much ,he is the cutest yoh like just by looking at his face it brightens up my day and awakens my mood , I've been focusing on being a good mother lately ,but i also feel like nhlaka is not telling me something it has gotten worse I thought he was over the shooting scene but I guess not honestly I'll try talk to him tonight***

***Baba walked in with ma and suddenly the room went quite***

Baba: I see all of you are here ,I'm happy you all managed to come here today ,I called this meeting today just to let all of you know that we will be going for a trip to kzn to spend quality time together as a family, I noticed it has always been about pushing business but we have to also spend time with each other we are family after all and mina nomkhami( me and my wife) managed to get every one matching pjs you will all be spending the night at the Frinkien house since the house is big enough for all of us ,the wives will have separate with the husband's the house was fixed up and they are challenges we have to go through every morning and wives don't worry about the cooking there will be chefs to sort that out ,there  is also one room for the kids 6-11and teens 12-17 the rest over and business is on the low and the wives who have work ,I suggest all of u to ask for a leave for 3 weeks atleast it's all about quality time as family and one thing you all should remember is to enjoy now take your pjs according to correct size Ron will drive you all to the frinkien house thank you for indlebe(thank you for listening)
***he then walked to his study with ma***

***nhlaka came to me and stay next to me on the couch and looked at me***

Buhle: yini(what)

Nhlaka: am I not allowed to look at my wife now

Buhle: staring is not good

Nhlaka: you good

Buhle: yes I'm good bbe

Nhlaka: now come let's go and change into our pjs, if you're looking for khaya she is already in the car she rushed there to blast the speakers with amapiano

Buhle: I was wondering were all the noise came from ,won't baba and ma get mad

Nhlaka: nope they love amapiano so much you should see them dance yeses

Buhle: yoh dance
Nhlaka: yebo ,come let's go
***they stood up and went to Change in the guest room***

Buhle: don't look at me

Nhlaka: I literally have seem your whole body

Buhle: still don't look tuu

Nhlaka: come here
*** he pulled me into his arm and squeezed my butt cheeks***

Buhle: we're at your parent's house behave

Nhlaka: I'm trying, they will have to understand

***he picked me up and layed me on the bed and got in between my legs and started to eat me out so good him with his other hand covering my mouth***

Me: oh nhla....ka stop some one might walk in on us please ahhhh it's so good

Nhlaka: shhhh just  take it

***I shook uncontrollably but he held me down and didn't stop, sticking his tongue in   there and playing with it on my clit ,I couldn't control myself  I released juices on his face and he licked the off then came up to be smashed his juicy lips on mine,gave me kisses while going down to my thighs then he raised one leg of mine and pushed himself himself inside ,he was rough and gentle at the same time ,he increased his pace, felt like I was losing my mind he didn't even stop his grip got tighter and tighter and he went harder I screamed so loud in pleasure I couldn't take it***
***we were disturbed by a knock at the door**

Ma: makoti is everything okay in there we heard you scream

Buhle: yebo ma all is well I just hurt my toe

Ma: it must be really bad I can check it

Buhle: no ma it's ouky sorry for the noise

***they looked at each other other and laughed***

Nhlaka: now shhh ma we don't want everyone coming here,you're so fu*ken tight

Buhle: please don't...stopp

Nhlaka: it's feels good huh
***he hit it hard***

Buhle: yes yess nhla..ka...

Nhlaka: you feel so good mama ,can you take it

Buhle: mmm yes I can take it

Nhlaka: good girl now show me how you take it

Buhle: ahhhh Nhlaka I'm almost there
***he stopped and went to the bathroom and took a shower, buhle stood up and followed him to the bathroom***

Buhle: what the actual fu*k nhlaka ,you can't do that I was almost there

Nhlaka: I was there and I remembered that you took my gun and shot three man

Buhle: I did what i did and I'll gladly do it again, you didn't have to do that to me

Nhlaka: are you joining or not

Buhle: mxm
***buhle got in the shower with nhlaka***

Buhle: you know what ,you not gonna do this to me
***she smashed her lips on mine and I carried her up and sat her on the sink while I was in between her thighs, she locked her legs around my waist  and  held menzi and pushed  him inside***

Nhlaka: now what will happen

Buhle: you are going to fu*ck me like I deserve
***she tightened her legs and I lost it and increased my pace while her walls hugged menzi tight I went in and out it was just so warm and wet I swear she is turning me into a sex addict the room was filled with her loud moans and I covered covers covered  her  mouth with my other hand and I hit it hard we both cummed at the same time after we took a shower dressed into our matching pjs***

***After they dressed out they went to the family car parked outside which was blasting with amapiano with khaya singing out loud inside was ntando and liyana  Kwanele,kwezi with their wives***

Ntando: took you long enough

Nhlaka: fu*k off Ntando

Ntando: makoti,where is Zweli

Buhle: he is with hi grandfather, he so happy he refused to come with me , yoh so I just left him there

Liyana: well that's makes us all adults here so let's drink guys come on

***Everyone took glasses of alcohol and drank ,the girls were so drunk all ,buhle was dancing along with the other girls

Turn off the lights

E e o o a...

Turn of the lights

***khaya was way too drunk  was even singing to Ron who was trying to focus on the road she looked so happy***

***NHLAKA'S POV***
***Buhle was showing me flames yall I've never seen her dance like that the last time I remember Is that she doesn't know how to dance at all I'm guessing it's the alcohol doing things ,everyone was just so happy, with the girls dancing everyone was singing mnike

Yasizwa lesgubu sinamandla ,sazo killer
Abafuni ubumnandi nomdanso
Thina soba Nika
Nika
Nika
Nika....
Nika
(X2)
Yeman  aziwe
mahn aziweke mmm
Ziweke
Yemani aziwe
Ziweke
Zeweke mmm
(X2)

Hayke
Hayke
Hayke
Hayke
Hayke
Hayke
Hayke

***every was singing ,it was fun I felt like a teenager going to a party without my parents even knowing about it  I took my phone out just to capture this moment so one day we can watch back to it ,we all looked outside the window saw the quantum  ma and baba were in they were also playing amapiano not very high because Zwelakhe was already asleep ,it was long a journey we got at the frinkien house around 9pm and I thought we are all going to go to bed but no these people went on to make a party everyone was just dancing ,baba and ma were also dancing in the circle ,I never thought baba could dance he was always a serious guy I was happy to see every one happy ,the party went on for hours ,around 11pm ma came***

Ma: everyone go to sleep please some of has want to sleep, it's enough yoh,girls please to ur rooms please and boys to ur rooms

Buhle : bye bbe I have to go now I'm gonna miss you

Nhlaka: bye I'll see u
***she left looking confused, she was so  drunk ,the things she were saying were not even make sense she couldn't even walk proper ,she so cute yoh ***

***BUHLE'S POV***
*** we all got into the room,the girls hid some bottles of alcohol in our  room and we continued to drink we would hear ma opening the door and walking on the passage and we would all go quite ,I missed Zwelakhe so much but I couldn't let him see me so drunk so I let him sleep at his grandma and grandpa's room after all the drinks and the pillow talks we had ,all the other girls headed straight to sleep, I tried sleeping but it was disturbed by the wind outside and shadow standing outside I thought maybe I was seeing things so I got closer to take a good look and I was disturbed by nhlaka knocking at the window I quickly opened the window***

Buhle: did you see that

Nhlaka: see ini(what)

Buhle: nothing maybe it's because I'm drunk

Nhlaka : come let's go I know you won't be able to sleep like this
***nhlaka cane inside thorugh the window and we opened the door checked the passage and sneaked in to the spare room***

***I got inside and drew myself on the bed and dust was all over and I coughed ***

Nhlaka: take this drink
Buhle: I feel so sick I swear I'm gonna vomit right now

Nhlaka: thatwhat you get for drinking way to much,now stand up lemme clean up a bit so you don't get sick from the dust

Buhle: why aren't you drunk we drank together

Nhlaka: you will need strong liquor to get me drunk
***I carried her and placeher on the bed and I git in the bed and pulled her close to me ***

***I woke up to buhle waking up***

Nhlaka: yini manje(what now)

Buhle: we have to go to our rooms wake up
Nhlaka: what time is it

Buhle: it's 4am

Nhlaka: it's so early

Buhle: yes wake up
*** I  tried to carry him up but I couldn't***

Nhlaka: 5 more minutes

Buhle: wake up no

Nhlaka: alright yoh
***I stood up she fixed the bed and bothe sneaked back into our rooms ***

***Buhle***
*** I got inside and I caught liyana coming in through the window with ntando helping her come in,we both puased and laughed, i helped her in,we blth sat on my bed***

Liyana: yah we just couldn't sleep without them yoh it's crazy  honestly

Buhle: I've never been so drunk in my life,yoh lets go to sleep.now we have a long day today

Liyana: goodmorning keh
***we both laughed***
***We both ,the other girls were long gone I doubt they even noticed we were gone***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 40.1K 43
On the eve of a person's 21st birthday, they have a Dream. In their Dream, they see their Soulmate. Cammie, who has been with her boyfriend for the...
229 41 19
Kady Creed lives in a world where the first words your soulmate says to you once you've both turned 18 appears on your wrist on your 18th birthday. M...
1.5K 106 21
Aurora, 17 years old, she is stunningly beautiful, and pure, she's hot tempered and strong willed. Guys lined up for her attention, girls envied her...
219 111 32
A story of surprises and twists Sarah!19 years old.Can see the future of other.she love to help people. Everyone think she's fine...but dee...