Trolls: BroZone Sleepover

By BookwormtoWriter

Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC... More

⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Prologue: First BroZone Sleepover⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter One: BroZone Concert⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Two: Spruce's Great Idea⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Three: Sleepover Preparation⋆⁺₊⋆⋆
⋆⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Four: Today's the Day⋆⁺₊⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Five: Hotel Room Surprise⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
☀️🌴 Chapter Six: Having Fun at the Beach 🌴☀️
☀️🌴 Chapter Seven: Beach Volleyball Fun 🌴☀️
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Eight: Treat Yourself⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Nine: Let's Make Pizza Tonight⋆⋆ ☾⋆
⋆⋆☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Ten: Broccoli⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆Chapter Eleven: Laxatives in Lemonade Prank⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Twelve: Whaat is Happening?⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Thirteen: Arcades Fun⋆⋆☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Fourteen: Under Pressure⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Fifteen: Party Pooper⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Sixteen: Pillow Fight⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
Chapter Seventeen: BroZone's Got Talent (Pt. 1)
Chapter Eighteen: BroZone's Got Talent (Pt. 2) ☾
☾ Chapter Nineteen: Chaotic Movie Night ☾
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Twenty: Family Comfort⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-One: Truth or Dare (Pt. 1)⋆ ☾⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Two: Truth or Dare (Pt. 2)⋆ ☾⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Three: Dares⋆ ☾⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Twenty-Five: Sweets⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Twenty-Six: Sugar Rush⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆

⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Four: BroZone Dance Party⋆ ☾⋆

864 19 192
By BookwormtoWriter

~A few minutes later (10:40 pm)~

Spruce put the CD inside his radio that he brought with him, and the first song started to play. The BroZone brothers nodded their heads to the beat.

Jon Dory moved his shoulders. "Wait. Is this...."

Spruce moved his shoulders too. "Ooooooohhh, this was my favorite song since I was a teenager and it still is. Let me see if I still got the moves....."

Spruce brushed one of bangs, hopped, moved his shoulders and did a hip roll. He rolled his hands from one side....to another.....and to the front.

"Yeah, you go, bro," John Dory cheered.

Spruce turned around, put his hands on his hips and the did the hip roll, swinging his long, purple hair.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," Clay said.

"I remember those moves," Floyd said.

"And I still got it. Even without my hard, rock abs, though they did look amazing when I did this dance as a teenager," Spruce said, dancing.

~Flashback~

Spruce danced to the song, showing off his hard, rock abs. He spun around, did the hip roll and smiled at his brothers.

Clay pumped his hand in the air. "Ay, ay, ay, ay...."

Floyd clapped to the beat. "Go, Spruce, go, Spruce, go, Spruce....."

Baby Branch clapped. "Yaaay!"

John Dory smirked at his younger brother. "That's going to make all the girls squeal."

"For sure," Spruce winked and continued to dance, doing the chest pump move.

Spruce lip synced to the song while dancing, smiling and swinging his hair. He waved at his brothers to join him as they danced in unison, following Spruce's lead.

"Oh, yeah, oh, yeah....we got it, we got it," Clay chanted.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh," John Dory said.

"This is fun," Floyd said.

Baby Branch moved his hips with Spruce. "This is fun!"

Spruce agreed, hugging his youngest brother. In the end, they did a pose.

~End of Flashback~

"It was a lot of fun," Spruce said.

Soon, he was lip syncing to the song, still dancing. John Dory put on his skiing goggles and moved his shoulders, Clay did the same shoulder movement as John Dory, Floyd moved his hips from side to side, and Branch moved his feet from side to side. Floyd and Spruce lip synced to the song, moving their shoulders, laughing.

"Ooh, wait, it's coming. The part," Spruce said. "Come join me, bros."

Spruce grabbed each of his brothers to join him.

"I'm ready," John Dory said.

"Same," Clay shook his hair.

"I am," Floyd said.

Branch nodded slightly. Spruce grabbed him on the shoulders, shaking them, making a growling noise. It made his youngest brother jump a bit.

"Heeey...."Branch said.

Spruce laughed. "Come on, bro, loosen up a bit. Move those shoulders. Move those hips. Shake that hair. Follow my lead....."

Branch gave him a look. "Alright, John Dory."

John Dory faced Branch: "Haha..."

Clay and Floyd snickered, including Spruce who joined them. John Dory rubbed Branch's hair, smiling.

Spruce moved Branch next to him and smiled. "Get ready in three, two, one...."

The BroZone brothers (including Branch this time) hopped to the front, moved their shoulders and did the hip roll. They rolled their hands from the left side....to the right side.....to the front.

"Turn around," Spruce announced.

Everyone turned around, put their hands on their hips, and did the hip roll. Spruce faced his brothers who smiled at him and he smiled at them back.

"Is this the Macarena?" Clay asked.

"No. It's called my dance moves," Spruce said. 

~ ~ ~

At the end of the song, the BroZone brothers faced the front and did a pose.

"Whoo, what a song," John Dory said.

"Yooo, that was epic," Clay pumped his fist in the air.

Spruce hugged Branch, squeezing him tight. "You were great, little bro."

Branch tried to talk as his cheeks were squeezed up. "T-Thwanks."

Spruce finally let him go. Branch gasped tons of air, and Floyd gave him a light hug.

"Oh, here comes the next song. Let's dance," Spruce said.

~ ~ ~

The BroZone brothers nodded to the beat, getting prepare to dance. When a certain beat of the song played, they danced to the song but mostly jumped to the beat.

"This is one of my favorite songs," Branch said.

John Dory jumped. while spinning around. "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

Clay jumped a bit higher than his brothers. "Jumping it. Oh, yeah."

Spruce did a small jump. "Whoo, whoo!"

Floyd jumped and laughed. "Jump, jump, yeah!"

Spruce danced with each of his brothers while jumping. They had moments where they linked arms to each other, jumping in a circle. 

As the song continued to play, John Dory was getting tired as he laid down. Spruce was next to sit down. Clay, Floyd, and Branch continued to jump around and dance.

"H-How are you guys still jumping?" Spruce asked.

"JUMP JUMP!!" Clay shouted. "I'm not tired."

What really got Spruce, Clay, and John Dory's attention was the way Floyd and Branch jumped and danced together, hitting every move of every beat, making up cool moves, acting as if they were twins.

"Whoa! You two are doing amazing," Spruce said.

"Yeeeaaaahh, Floyd and Branch," John Dory shouted.

"Go Floyd and Branch,"

Floyd did an aerial and Branch did a front flip as they jumped in unison twice. They turned around while jumping. And at the end of the song, they both did a middle split in the air, posing side by side.

"Yoooo!! That was epic!" Clay clapped.

"Amazing!" John Dory agreed.

"You two should do some performance together," Spruce said.

Floyd and Branch chuckled, taking a bow, hugging one another side by side.

"I enjoyed that," Floyd said.

"Me too. We were great," Branch said.

Then another song played out of the blue.

When this song played, Clay did some robot move which matched with the beat of the song.

"Everybody dance now," Clay said.

This got Spruce swinging his hair, pumping his arms in front of him. 

"Everybody dance now," Spruce shouted.

His brothers joined along with him. Spruce smiled and encouraged each of his brothers to dance like nobody's watching. So, the BroZone brothers did that and what a blast they had!

They each had their time to shine, showing off their moves to each other, doing their own thing: Spruce moved his arms forward as if he was swimming while wiggling his legs, Clay was breakdancing, Floyd did the twist and the body roll, Branch did the running man with some hip movement, and John Dory did the moonwalk and the disco.

They danced in unison, doing the same moves as they each were doing in the first place. putting their hands in the air, whooping it at every beat.

~ ~ ~

Now this song got them excited.....because it's their own song. Spruce lip synced through his lines of the song, John Dory did too and lip synced his lines too, dancing to the song. The two older brothers did the same moves as they had done before. Spruce pulled Branch's arm for him to join. Smiling, Branch joined them with the dancing while Clay and Floyd watched them, singing a bit with them.

Spruce and John Dory faced Branch who couldn't stop smiling at them. He took a deep breath and sang his lines, which Clay and Floyd cheered. Spruce and John Dory danced next to Branch, smiling, dancing, and singing their parts. They got together, singing in unison and smiled at Clay and Floyd.

Spruce waved at his brothers. "Come on, bros, join us."

Floyd and Clay joined them as the BroZone brothers sang and danced together in unison, doing the same moves, along with other moves they had never done before. 

✨ 🎶 BroZone's really back again 🎶 

They spun around in a circle, following Spruce who led them with the dancing. At the end of the song, they did a pose.

~ ~ ~

The BroZone brothers settled down for a bit on the floor after dancing to so many songs and for so long. They laughed and talked about how much fun they had with the dancing.

John Dory yawned. "I'm getting SlEeEeEePy...."

But then one by one, each of the BroZone brothers yawned.

"Uh oh," Floyd said.

"Time for beddy-bye," John Dory said.

"Oh, no, we can't go to bed now," Spruce said.

"Yeah, dude, I thought we're going to stay up past midnight?" Clay said.

"But isn't it getting late?" John Dory asked.

Branch faced the clock. "It's only 11:04 pm."

"I don't think I can stay awake," John Dory said, dozing off a bit.

"You know what? Let me go grab the goodies," Spruce said, leaving.

Branch, John Dory, Clay, and Floyd faced each other. "Goodies!?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 301 22
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
94.5K 2.3K 28
Val and Poppy discover that Branch has more family out in the world and was once part of the famous boy band, BroZone. When one of his siblings, Floy...
45.7K 734 27
This is for all Trolls lovers and those who have are into the BroZone brothers too!! I hope you guys will enjoy my very first BroZone story! (Novembe...
5.4K 112 12
With Branch and Poppy needing a break from their overwhelming duties, Branch's brothers all volunteer to babysit the latest edition to the royal fami...