Desire | Kim SeokJin

By captain_botha

How must the best life look like? : being victorious, having beauty with brain, great sense of fashion, loya... More

Intro :)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part I6
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 2I
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75

Part 69

23 5 47
By captain_botha

The longest and most special part so far....

Exhaling deep, as the black smoke of the cigarette MinYeong was smoking on vanished into the air.

Richard on the bar stool beside him took a sip of his beer. The frown never left his face.

"your house has much lower security than I expected." MinYeong said.

Richard nodded and hummed. "just like yours."

He ignored his words and asked, "I think we should pause for a bit. Let's give them a little rest."

"are you sure?" Richard raised an eyebrow.

"hmm... We should focus on business too and.."

"what?"

"get Park JinHee back and start the progress. Parks' Industries isn't something you should lose."

"that little girl started getting some brain."

"did you get anything about where she's staying?"

"yeh.. With her fucking brother."

"..... When are you going to throw him off your helicopter into the ocean?" MinYeong joked making the other one laugh and smirk.

"very soon."

Just as he finished his words, they heard some heels clicking sounds, coming from the corridor of the bar they were in.

A tall woman came to view. She had short, straight & all black hair. Her glasses with golden frame shone bright in the room full of lights and her bloody red lipstick gave off a devilish vibe on her pale face.

She smirked getting the amused reaction from MinYeong. "Guess who's back!" her voice was strong and bold.

"Jeong SeRa..." MinYeong whispered with the same smirk and got up from his stool.

They shook hands and MinYeong said. "It's been a long time..." he turned at Richard who was looking at them with raised eyebrows still sipping on his beer. "Jeong Sera.. The lawyer I talked about."

He put his glass on the table and approached them. "Richard Brown." He said forwarding his hand.

"I've heard about you." she gladly accepted. "What about your daughter?"

Richard frowned. "huh?"

"Well I asked her to guide her a little. It's a great for you that we have her." MinYeong said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oohh! Kang MinYeong you're such a mastermind!" Richard said and diverted his attention to Sera. "I look forward to your help. My daughter is a great lawyer but still needs some guidance."

A whole month passed. Just a few days left to be new year.

MinYeong and Richard going all silent all of a sudden had brought distress to everyone for a while until Jin came up with the prediction of them taking a break.

Things had gotten a lot better by then.

After Iseul was sent to prison, Sookyung organized special treatments for her son and Namjoon including high security in her hospital.

After a while they got discharged but Taehyung still hadn't recovered fully. He started standing up again but as it was better to not walk so he still used his wheelchair.

They all grew closer, Jin started spending most of his time with his family in their house.

Eunseo wad ready to take the tag 'President' then and they decided to do it on the new year celebration party.

After Ella's comeback, Daesang succeeded more and started getting many more proposals from foreign companies.

Jimin and Jinhee as siblings, started acting normal by then and the awkwardness vanished away with time while Jimin proceeded on his work of getting his father's company back that was just an inch away from Richard's hand.

The dark night street was all empty and only the sound of the heavy unexpected rain of that night was heard.

As Yoongi asked, Ella agreed to meet up and there she was, staring at the rain sitting inside the café.

She looked ahead feeling someone sitting down facing her.

He forwarded the cup to her with a small smile.

She murmured a little 'Thank you' and waited for him to start taking a sip of her Latte.

"What have you thought?" Yoongi asked.

"about what?"

".... I probably asked you to be my girlfriend a month ago."

She nodded and looked up with a little pout thinking. "Talking about that... I never understood how came you asked me out just after some hours of meeting?"

Yoongi sighed. "You really.. don't.... Remember..?"

She leaned closer pulling her chair. "can you seriously tell me what do you mean by me not remembering?"

"Yoon ElaRin!"

"whoa-whoa! what?"

"Your grandfather..."

"now how did he come here?"

"listen to me!.. He was my.. Friend."

Ella stared at him for a little while. "well I know you look and give off some grandpa vibes but I didn't know you really were so old?"

"..."

"Jokes aside. Now tell me what the hell's going on?"

"I really meant it.. You want proof?"

Ella's facial expression seemed to have turned into a serious one then.

"In 2010.. He went back to Busan where your family originally belongs to."

"how do you-"

"And back then.. I couldn't talk properly with anybody.. He was the first one with whom I didn't take much time to get comfortable."

"What the...." shock was clearly visible on her face.

''and I knew about your family from then too.. So.. I knew you too."

She didn't say anything but her eyes expressed what was going on inside her head.

Silence took over for a minute. Yoongi licked his lips and looked up at her with tears in his eyes.

"We've met before.... Ella?"

She gulped. "Hm?"

"Do you.. Remember... His funeral day?"

Her expression somehow changed a little as she closed her bowing her head.

"Do you remember the boy... You met in the small hill near his home?"

Eyes widened, lips apart and her breathing stopped suddenly she stood up from her seat with both of her palms covering her mouth.

"Woo-hoo!" Taehyung clapped sitting on the dining table as Eunseo placed the black forest on the center.

"Woah.. You surely improved lot." Jin complemented.

"Thanks." Eunseo winked.

"She for sure would be a chef if she hadn't joined Daesang." Tae said.

"Ella won't be here?" Sookyung asked leaving the kitchen.

"No. she probably went to meet Yoongi." Eunseo said.

"I see.. They're really getting along." Tae said with a little devilish smile only to get a light smack on his arm from Jin.

"Mm.. Everyone's growing up." Sookyung sighed but immediately smiled brightly. "I'm also in need of a daughter in law." She said to Jin. "I'll come after taking my pills. You guys start eating."

She left and Jin cleared his throat.

Eunseo took a knife and started cutting the cake.

Tae pulled Jin near him by his arm and asked, "Be honest with us hyung.. Do you really not have a girlfriend?"

"I already told you, I don't."

"ugh! At least someone in your mind?"

Eunseo stopped to look at him but Jin just went silent.

"Hyung?"

"Uh.." Jin gulped and his eyes fell on Eunseo who wasn't ready to make any eye contact and looked down. "I.." but the next moment, feeling his cheeks kind of burn he quickly looked away at the ceiling, then at the painting on the wall, next on the floor.

They heard Taehyung gasp. His lips wide apart, he covered his mouth and almost screamed. "Hyung you blushing!?" seemed like Jin couldn't hide his face properly. "I wonder who she is!?" he asked in a teasing voice and rubbed his arm with Jin's.

On the other side....
Eunseo didn't seem too happy with his answer nor said something..
She herself didn't know but 'Seriously Why!?'

Sookyung came back and Eunseo served the pieces to everyone and sat down with her own.

"Oh! Every time your skills just get better. I wish my future daughter in laws will be good cooks too so that my sons don't always eat from outside." she said with a silly smile.

Well, Jin seemed to be on the verge of crying.. "c'mon mom.. Why are so whipped for a daughter in law I'm still much young!" he whined.

"Right.. You're my little baby boi." she laughed ruffling his already messy hair.

"M-Min Yoon.. Gi?" Ella whispered and Yoongi raised an eyebrow,
Tears streamed down her eyes and she was still too shocked to even react to his voice then.
She ran to his side and suddenly hugged his sitting figure, letting her tears fall.

Yoongi was a little too stunned. "E-Ella.."

"Oh do you even have any idea of how much I tried to find you! Do you even know how much I regretted when I couldn't remember your name? I never forgot you Min Yoongi! I just forgot your name! Oh my God! This is not real. I know I'm dreaming."

"Ella-"

"Don't!" she cried more. "Let me stay like this. I don't want it to be a dream. I really don't want to wake up. Please!" she sniffled burying her face in his neck. That was the time when she discovered his minty fragrance.
However that wasn't a time to focus on that. She couldn't believe whatever she heard.

Yoongi's hand slowly wrapped around her waist as he softly patted her back to calm her down.

It had been about 20 minutes since Ella stopped crying.

"Let's go." Yoongi said with a little smile and forwarded his hand.

Ella looked up at him then down at his palm and after taking some seconds put her hand on his and got up.

After the only customers left the café, Yoongi asked, "You wanna go home now?"

She shook her head making him smile bright.

He opened his umbrella and held it above their head. "Let's walk in the rain then?"

She shook her head again. "Let's get drenched in the rain."

"huh?"

"Lessgo it's not even cold today!" she said and pulled him towards the empty street. "oh right, give your stuffs to me I'll put them in the car."

He did and she removed her heels too, putting her handbag in as Yoongi left his jacket there too.

She forwarded her hands this time and he happily accepted as they made their way towards the park just on the opposite side of the street.

"Yaay!" she exclaimed in tiny as Yoongi chuckled finding her cute.

After about 10 minutes of jumping around like crazy, they finally stopped to take breath.

"let me be honest.." Yoongi started, taking deep breaths.

"huh?" Ella couldn't stand still because of huffing.

Yoongi straighted up himself and cleared his throat as Ella looked at him with questioning eyes.

He took a step forward. "I'll just be straight forward okay?"

".. Y-yeah.. Go on."

"I have a crush on you from maybe that time when we met.. Now if you say many has got that cause you're a social media star and I'm just one of your fan boys then..."

"... Then?"

"To be honest.. I think I don't like you.. I actually am in love with you Yoon Elarin... I don't know if it sounds fake or something but yeah.. I just really do.." his face was expressionless but his eyes looked genuine and innocent.

Even though she was drenched but felt tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm asking you seriously this time... Yoon Elarin.. Will you be my girlfriend?"

So this was called true love?

She nodded as a whimper left her lips.

And the gap between them started decreasing.. She could feel his minty breath fanning her face.

Was he a mint flavored guy or something?

Not being able to hold on more, They closed their eyes and their lips met.

Lips moving, syncing with the sound of rain as he pulled her closer until their body completely met and she got on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck deepening and getting lost in the kiss.

"Ok so we'll start chanting Yoon Ella when she gets out ok? If I see any of you sitting quietly at a side I'll for sure cut off all of your hair ok!?" Eunseo said. "And especially you!" she pointed at Yoongi. "You gotta be the loudest... Prove your love Min Yoongi." She dramatically said.

"Oh c'mon girl! You really don't have to embarrass me in front of all those people." Ella whined.

Month left to be new year and right then, Eunseo, Ella and Jinhee had just come back after doing the final check for Ella's dress for the function, that was going to take place after three days and everyone met up at Jimin's place.

"Neh I'm pretty sure Daesang's gonna be the top this year." Tae said munching on his pizza slice.

"even if it does, there's no need to make me flustered. You can just clap for me right?"

"Can we eat!?" Jin asked almost crying. "We can decide it tomorrow based on the environment there."

"Yeah let's dig in. I'm starving." Jinhee said.

"Eunseo what are you wearing tomorrow?" Jimin asked.

"Dress." Jin answered with mouth full of food.

"Oh.. So Eunseo what are you wearing tomorrow?" Jimin ignored him and asked again.

"hmm... I too think dress." she played along.

"Well something beige for sure but I don't know what type of." Tae said.

"She'll wear shorts but will also wear a long coat I'm sure." Jinhee said.

"wow.. you surely are her best friends..." Namjoon said being amused.

"I wish I had someone who would know me this well too." Jungkook fake cried keeping his head on Hobi's shoulder but the others one who was busy eating didn't even bother looking at him.

It didn't take her much time to get ready as she had already decided what she was going to wear the previous night and apparently Tae and Jinhee were right..

Eunseo wore a simple off-white blouse with beige shorts and wore a long beige turtleneck woolen coat that reached under her knees and a pair of chunky knee high boots of the same colour.

After waiting for another long hour finally Ella got out of her room.

She wore the latest black high waisted V-necked robe dress of Daesang which was especially designed for her and fit elegantly on her and the puffy sleeves added more elegancy giving her a bold vibe which she already was. And Ella was ready to take all the attention.

"All the best. I'll be waiting for you to appear on the red carpet." Yujin said patting Ella's shoulder as she smiled wide.

"Damn... Yoongi's gonna die tonight." Eunseo almost cried.

"yah!" somehow controlling her blush she said, "Bye aunty!" and ran behind Eunseo who had already sprinted out from there.

Entering the venue from the second gate, Eunseo waited for Ella to complete giving her interview and posing on the red carpet with the other high ranked ones of their company. As she wasn't officially the president yet, she was free from those.

Many businessmen of different famous brands were present in one room.
Of course Kang MinYeong was one of them.

They met most of them so what if they had and encounter with him?

Eunseo knew he would be present there too so they had to keep their eyes and ears wide open all the time.

"Gwon KyungMin, CEO of CMs." A young and tall man probably in his 30's forwarded his hand which Ella accepted with a formal smile. He turned his face at Eunseo "Yoon Eunseo.."

Eunseo raised and eyebrow. "Not many people know me."

"I do.. You're the hidden princess of Daesang." he smiled widely but Eunseo somewhat cringed at his words and forced a smile.

And the next moment an unfortunate man approached them with the widest smile possible.

"Hello Miss Yoon!" the annoying voice MinYeong made both of them close their eyes in annoyance as they took deep breaths to calm themselves down.

"Oh hello Mister Kang." Ella said.

"Long time no see.. It's been two months since we broke out contract."

"We never made one at the first place." Eunseo murmured.

"oh hey beautiful lady. I was just looking for you all this time." he said to Eunseo.

"Oh right.. The same doesn't apply to me though." she still held onto the forced smile.

MinYeong chuckled and got ready to leave, saying, "I look forward to see our companies working together again."

"Yeah. Dreaming high is good for your mental health." Ella said and he left before giving a last weird look.

"Does he always approach us to embarrass himself or something?" Eunseo asked scrunching her nose.

"So the wait has come to an end. First of all we wanna thank you all for your patience." The host said as the room filled with applauds. "we'll start from the third." the room went silent as some crossed their fingers in tension. "It's CMs! Loud hands for it!" she exclaimed as another round of applaud was heard. "I'll request Gwon Kyungmin to come to the stage and accept the trophy."

The young guy from earlier got up from his seat fixing his suit and walked up to the stage, took his trophy and gave a little statement.

"before our next reveal.. Do you want to guess who it is?"

Some random names were heard and she chuckled a little. "Let me reveal.. It is.. The most successful jeweler, Kang MinYeong!" the room again filled with cheers and claps as MinYeong got up to the stage.

"Thank you everyone. Whatever I am today, is because of your support and love. I promise to work hard for my country and make everyone proud."

But somehow he didn't look happy. His eyes filled with rage as he got down from the stage with the silver trophy in his hand as if he was really dissatisfied for being the second.

"Maybe it's obvious to whom the Golden Trophy belongs to. Am I right?"

"-Daesang! -Yoon Ella!" was heard from the audience.

"Yes you are right! Daesang it is!... So.. We're gonna give Daesang a daesang which isn't actually a daesang but let's just say it is a daesang for in business world." she made the same joke that had been made from the day Daesang had entered in the top three chart so not many people laughed at it that year...... "Miss Yoon Ella! Please on the stage." she got up as Eunseo cheered for her.

She received the the golden trophy that said, 'the best businesswoman - 2023.'

"Thank you everyone. I'm truly honored to receive this award. Seriously it's like a dream that came true. This wouldn't have been possible without the support of my family, friends and all of you and especially our customers. They're the angels of our lives.. This trophy doesn't even belong to me. It's the employees of Daesang who are behind the success. I'm just someone who shows the path. Really, really thanks to everyone again. This is the best day of Daesang in history." she finished her speech and finally after the last round of applaud got down with tears in her eyes but controlled herself not wanting to ruin her makeup in front of thousands of cameras.

"-Yoon Ella! - Yoon Ella! - Yoon Ella!" as soon as Ella and Eunseo got out from the building, everyone was standing there outside a microbus and Tae sat inside, peeking out through the window while there were many people outside too.

"Oh my God stop guys!" Ella whined getting flustered.

"Nooooo! Yoon Ella! Yoon Ella! Yoon Ella! The world should know how much loved Yoon ElaRin is!! Woohoo! Everybody! Yoon Ella! Yoon Ella! Yoon Ella!" Eunseo said and jumped around Ella.

"let's go! Ella noona's treating today!" Taehyung said and clapped like a kid sitting in the car.

After dinner, they decided to go to the club to celebrate.

Expecting to take some shots, do a little dancing and go home soon they said down at a corner and ordered beers, wines and different drinks.

"Don't you guys dare leave me alone here huh? Don't get too drunk or who'll take me home?" Tae said being a little sad as he couldn't drink much.

"don't worry. I don't get drunk easily I can drop you home." Hobi said.

Drinking, chatting, being loud, singing, dancing and they even spotted the new couple holding hands.

But who knew what was going to happen that night?

Ella, Namjoon, Hobi and Tae were the only ones left who were still in sense by then.

On the other hand, Jin was sitting straight without any expression so they thought he might be in sense as well.

"cAuSe i'M iN tHe fEiLd oF dAndELioNs! i lOvE yOu fOr a ThOuSanD mOoOoOreE!" suddenly Eunseo sang and hugged Jimin beside her. "I know you like me Bak Jemen!"

Jimin gasped. "Then will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'll think about it.. I'm still not sUrE.. I think I like someone eLsE!"

Jimin pouted. "I'll make you mine. You can't be someone else's girl."

"Eh.. You guys are totally drunk.. What should we do?" Tae asked.

"Ramyeon with egg yolk please!" Jungkook suddenly exclaimed and fell down on the table beside Jinhee.

"I can drop Jimin and Jinhee as his place comes on my way." Namjoon said.

"ok then I'll just drop Taehyung home and Jungkook's staying at my place because of the construction works so there won't be any problem with him."

"You guys are going to the same place so there won't be any problem with you and... Yoongi hyung's home comes on your way so you can just throw him in front of his gate and Jin hyung's alright so no worries for him." Namjoon said to Ella and clapped getting up.

Namjoon helped Hobi take Taehyung into his car and They somehow carried the babbling Jungkook too. As they left, he pushed Jimin in his car and pulled Jinhee with him too.

"Eunseo get up!" Ella said as she made Yoongi stand up too.

"Ella I love you." Yoongi randomly said and hugged her laughing for no reason.

"I know but let's go now?" she asked in a soft voice.

"You go. I'll go with Jin. I have something to tell him." Eunseo said.

"But-"

"Go! Enjoy your life with your boyfriend! Let me live in peace too." she said hugging Jin's arm and he looked right, at her.

"huh-"

"Gooo!"

"uh.. Ok ok. Don't start crying here... Jin can you drop her home please?"

Jin slowly looked up at Ella. "Hmm.."

"Ok then bye." she said and dragged Yoongi out of there.

"Jin..?" Eunseo asked in an innocent voice.

"Hm?" he looked at her with a pout.

She got up from her spot. "You know.." she stepping here and there. "I never properly dated in my entire life."

"Oh.. I did once.."

"Good.. I never liked a boy after I stepped on 19 .. And after about all these years.. I think I like someone.."

Jin sighed.. "You do?.. Good for him.."

"hm.. But we are friends for years.. Do you think he'll like me back too?"

"who won't like someone like you?"

She was standing just in front of him, swaying from side to side as if she was going to get blown away.

"Really?.. Do you like me?"

Jin nodded and held her wrist pulling her downwards.

"what-"

"I think I do.." he said, in a deep voice and stared deep into her eyes.

It was getting out of hand. The situation was just getting hotter by each passing second because of the way she was sitting on him and their lips were just centimeters apart.

"I think I like you too." her voice had changed into a deep intimate one..

Jin took a deep breath and not knowing what he was really doing, he took the risk.

She felt a soft skin against her lips which tasted like wine.

She made herself comfortable on his lap and responded to the kiss.

After sucking each other's lips for a whole minute they pulled away.

"I'm seriously not in my mind. I don't know if I suddenly make any stupid move." Jin said taking deep breaths trying to control himself in his drunken state.

She stared at him with small eyes for some seconds and pecked on his lips.

"neither am I." she whispered making him groan.

And that was it for him.
He got up with her in his arms and started walking out towards a specific direction.

He pulled out his credit card from his pocket and handed it to the woman in the reception.

"I'm taking a room."

As they got in, Jin locked the door and Eunseo jumped down from his arms.

He didn't waste more time and pinning her against the door, pressed his lips against her tightly wrapping his arm around her waist making their bodies completely collide onto each others'

"You really aren't gonna regret it. Are you?" he asked taking a deep breath.

"Can you fuckin' care about yourself?"

"I'm not being fake.. I really like you Yoon Eunseo." he kissed her neck and forehead and said caressing her cheek.

"Me too.. As you can see.." she took fast breaths and clenched onto the bedsheet as he didn't make her wait more.

No! This! Is! The! Worst! Day! Of! My! Fuqin! Life!!!!!!!!
I can't face anyone now wtffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more words today. I'm still in too much shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...
132K 11.2K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...
3.4K 148 22
He was cold and restricted, but she made it through, became his close friend. Does she have feelings for him? Her boss? Maybe... Does he have feelin...
52.8K 2.6K 49
Why did everyone leave him when he's at his lowest. Why's he being tortured to the point he thinks his life doesn't matter anymore? Only to find out...