Our Heavenly love: A journey...

Por Suruchieee

Shreya sharma a 22 years old girl who live with her grandparents and a MBA student in final year.Rohit singha... Mรกs

Chapter 1 : First look
Chapter: 2 Shreya meet Rohit..
Chapter:3The beginning of their friendship.
Chapter : 4 Ruchika and Yash's wedding functions begin
Chapter:5 Fake boyfriend...
Chapter:6 ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 7โค๏ธ
Chapter 8๐ŸŒธ
Chapter 9 ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 10๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 11๐Ÿ’—
Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ’š
Chapter 13๐ŸŒบ
Chapter 14โœจ
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ’
Chapter 18 โœจ

Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ–ค

132 31 72
Por Suruchieee

Rohit: You wait here, I will bring her...

Shreya : ..............

Shreya says to herself: Shreya, all this is over, what were you thinking? he also has a girlfriend.It's a good thing I didn't tell him how I felt about him, otherwise what would I have done after getting rejected?Shreya, now maybe it will be easier for you to forget him.....

(Rohit goes to a lady, Shreya sees and says.)

Shreya: Hainnnnn!!!!Probably his girlfriend will be older than him..
Kya ho gya hai aajkal ke ladko ko.....

Rohit and Lady come towards Shreya.

Shreya : (She doesn't look like his girlfriend.)She says in her mind.....
Hello.....

That lady looks at her very lovingly....

Shreya : Rohit!!! Tumhari girlfriend to Bhut beautiful hai......
(Your girlfriend is very beautiful...)...

(The lady looks at her with confusion)...

Then Rohit starts laughing.......

And then the lady slaps him on the shoulder.....

Lady : Nahi beta!!! I am Nisha Singhania ,,,his mother......
He must have said this to tease you...

Rohit : Maa!!! She was looking very tense So I thought I'd do a little prank on her. ....And now seeing this it seems she is getting more stressed.....
And I am also surprised that she even believed this.....

(Shreya stares at Rohit then says to Nisha)......

Shreya : Sorry aunty!!!! I misunderstood because he said it like this, I didn't know that he was joking...

Nisha : hey it's okay beta!!!! Vaise Mera beta Bhut badala hua said lag Raha hai...Varna mazak masti karna to Bhut dur ki baat hai ye to kisike joke par hasta bhi nhi tha....

(By the way, my son seems to be very changed. Forget joking, he was not even interested in anyone's joke.).....

Shreya: Achiyaaa!!!! But the way he bothers me, he doesn't seem to be such a quiet guy......

Nisha : This clearly shows what is the reason behind this change........
(Just then she touches Shreya's cheek and says)
You are cuter than I thought..And beautiful too...
Do you know how long I have waited to meet you?But I am very happy to meet you today,,,,beta.............

Shreya : Me too..., Rohit was just telling me about you. And you are really very sweet aunty........

(Just then someone calls Shreya)

Shreya : Aunty, I will come soon....
Nisha : Okay beta..

( she leaves from there)......

Nisha : Mujhe to Ladki pasand hai.....
(I like the girl very much...)...
(She murmured....)

Rohit: Maa!!! Apne kuch kaha !!!
(Mother!!! You said something!!!)

Nisha : No, nothing at all.,

Yash and Ruchika have come from the wedding, then their pics are clicked, everyone is enjoying a lot, or then the reception party has started....Yash or Ruchika as a married couple have come on the stage.....

                      Shreya's dress......

                      Rohit's dress.........

Rohit sees Shreya in saree for the first time and keeps looking at her.......

And he thinks that these are the only moments when he can see Shreya with all his heart. I don't know how these 8 days passed...

Usse Roz dekhna aadat ban gyi thi..
Usse Pyar see Niharna jarurat....
Usse Chidana shok...
Or vo mere Hasne or jeene ki wajh ban gyi thi..........

By - Rohit
(N🐼)....

Rohit says these words in his mind....

The reception party also goes very well, everyone has fun and dances...

Shreya comes to Rohit....

Shreya : Hey what are you thinking...
By the way, that was a very useless prank of yours.....

Rohit : Achiyaaa.......
Chalo tumhe gol gappe khilate hain.....
Shyad isse khane ke baad tumhara ye gappe ki tarh fula hua muh thik ho Jaye....

Let's give you "Gol Gappa"...
Maybe after eating this your swollen mouth will be cured.......

As soon as Shreya was about to say something, Rohit fed her Gol Gappa.

Shreya : Mmmmmmmmmm(while eating 'Gol Gappa').....
These are very tasty...

After eating Shreya goes to Ruchika....

Shreya : Ruchika, your father has kept a lot of security.

Yash : These security guards have come with Rohit's family..........for safety..

Shreya: 😳😳😳................................

Reception function also ends....

Everyone goes to sleep...some people stay in a nearby hotel...In the morning everyone will go back to their respective cities...

At 12 o'clock at night...

Shreya changed her dress and wore a night suit.......
And she came to visit the backyard and saw that Rohit was also sitting there on the swing...listening to music.
Seeing him, Shreya is about to go back to her room when Rohit calls her...

Rohit : Shreya what happened, why are you going back after seeing me....

Shreya: Vo....Main......I remembered that I have to go home early in the morning, that's why I thought it would be better to sleep instead of roaming in the garden....

Rohit : Thodi der Beth jao mere pass....
(sit with me for a while )....
Aao......
(Come)
(placing his hand on the swing at his side he says)......

Shreya goes to him.....

Shreya : Will this swing break if I sit on it?

Rohit : Aab ye to tumpe depend karta hai.......
(Now it depends on you...).......

Shreya: What do you mean, it depends on me......

Rohit : Sit down, it won't break...

Shreya sits next to Rohit.....

Shreya : I didn't know you were such a big businessman.........
That's what I came to know today when I saw your family and guards....

Rohit : But I told you...

Shreya: Yes but you did not tell that it is such a big business.........
By the way, you don't have any attitude at all, that's a good thing......

Rohit : Attitude should be visible where it is needed.....By the way, will your behavior towards me change after knowing this?.......

Shreya : Nahi bilkul bhi nhi....
(Not at all...).......Don't worry Mr... My behavior towards you will always be like this, no matter who you are......

Rohit Laughed a little.......

Rohit: Would you like to listen to the song.....

Shreya : Haanjii bilkul....
(yes of course).....

Rohit puts one ear pod in Shreya's ear.and Rohit plays the song.......

🎶Hmm... Hmm... Hmmm... mm🎶 Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu Daayein main tere, baayein tu Hoon rut main, hawayein tu Saathiya...
🎶Hansu main jab gaaye tu Roun🎶 main murjhaaye tu Bheegun main barsaaye tu
Saathiya...
🎶 Saaya mera hai teri shakal Haal hai aisa kuch aajkal Subah main hoon tu dhoop hai Main aaina hoon tu roop hai Yeh tera saath khoob hai Humsafar...
Tu ishq ke saare rang de gaya Phir kheench ke apne sang le gaya Kahin pe kho jaaye chal Jahaan yeh ruk jaaye pal Kabhi naa phir aaye kal
🎶Saathiya...🎶
Ek maange agar sau khwaab doon Tu rahe khush, main aabad hoon Tu sabse juda juda sa hai Tu apni tarah tarah sa hai Mujhe lagta nahi hai tu doosra
🎶Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya🎶
Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu Daayein main tere, baayein tu Hoon rut main, hawayein tu Saathiya... Hansu main jab gaaye tu Roun main murjhaaye tu Bheegun main barsaaye tu Saathiya...
🎶ho... mm... mmm...🎶

While listening to the songs, Shreya's eyes fell and her head was on the swing frame.Rohit saw that she falls asleep, he places her head on his shoulder with his hand.
Shreya's head was on Rohit's shoulder and Rohit's head was on Shreta's head.

Rohit also fell asleep

Meanwhile, Nisha came to the backyard searching for Rohit and was very happy to see both of them like this.

Nisha: Hayeee!!!Dono ko kisiki Nazar na lage......
(May neither of them face evil eyes.)
It is important to capture this beautiful moment...(She takes a picture of both of them).....
sorry Bacho...But I will have to disturb you both...(She makes a phone call to Rohit)....

Due to the phone call,both wake up

Seeing each other like this, both of them immediately get up from the swing. It was an awkward situation for both of them...
Rohit picks up his mother's call.....

Nisha : Son, go to sleep early, it's too late, okay?

Rohit : Okk Maa......good night...........

Shreya : Look, we fell asleep as soon as we heard the song.....ok i'm going to sleep You also sleep...Good night......
We have to go back to our respective cities tomorrow.......

Rohit : Hmmmmm!!!!good night......

In the morning......

Ruchika's farewell preparations were completed, now it was time for everyone to leave........

Ruchika is meeting everyone...then she comes to Shreya....

Ruchika: Shreyu!! I felt very good that, you stayed with me, we had so much fun, now give me this opportunity too.

Shreya : ?????

Ruchika : Meaning, now you also get married soon, I want to have a lot of fun in your marriage.......

Shreya : Come on, go quickly, Yash is waiting for you....

Ruchika: Achiya!!! Don't change the topic......Shreya hugs Ruchika...And she says...take care of yourself.I will miss you a lot ,.........

Ruchika, Yash and Yash's family leave for Jaipur.....

Now Rohit and his family also started going to Jaipur.......

Rohit goes to meet Shreya...for the last time.

Shreya: I feel like keeping you close to me...but can't Now if life wishes, we will meet again...Tumhare sath bitaya har pal khoobsurat tha par shyad humara sath yahin tak hi tha...............
(She says in her mind after seeing him).....

Rohit : Chalta hun.......
(I am leaving.)......
It was great to meet you. To be honest, meeting you was the best moment.We are going back to our respective homes but this friendship will always remain...ok...
And
I.......
..
..
..
I should go now.....
Take care of yourself and massage me after reaching Ajmer........Byeee Shreya...

Shreya : I don't know why my eyes filled with tears after listening to all his words. said all this and I was not able to say anything in return....(she says in her mind)........

Rohit : are you crying?.....(He asks seeing the tears in her eyes)....

Shreya : Vo......Ruchika......Now she will stay in Jaipur only...we are very close to each other, that's why I became a little emotional with her departure....
You are going, go carefully. And you also take care of yourself. And don't forget me otherwise I will come to Jaipur and kill you...understood......

Rohit laughed a little....

Rohit : How can I forget you idiot.........
.
.
.
After this Rohit leaves for Jaipur.And Shreya left for Ajmer with Ruchika's family......

Bye Bye Wamily❤️
Hope you like it.....
please vote and comment....
N🐼

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

140K 11.7K 44
โ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐žฬจ๐ซ, ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ..โž ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐‡...
252K 15.9K 28
A billionaire's ๐Ÿ’passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...
260K 9.2K 74
shraddha goel was born with a silver spoon but a humble kind and soft girl. she was married off when she was twenty two to a rich multi millionaire...
74.6K 5K 23
# Book 1 in Forever Series ยฐโ€ข๐‘๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐šโ€ขยฐ 26 year old. Medical residency student in neurology.She is the sweet sunshine girl who comes in an...