Malicious

By -eroticdreams-

πŒπ€π„π•π„ - is a 19 year old girl who has been working for a woman named Sorinah, for two years now. And she... More

-prologue-
-ONE-
-TWO-
-THREE-
-FOUR-
-FIVE-
-SIX-
-SEVEN-
-EIGHT-
-NINE-
-TEN-
-ELEVEN-
-TWELVE-
-THIRTEEN-
-FOURTEEN-
-FIFTEEN-
-SIXTEEN-
-SEVENTEEN-
-EIGHTEEN-
-NINETEEN-
-TWENTY-
-TWENTY ONE-
-TWENTY TWO-
-TWENTY THREE-
-TWENTY FOUR-
-TWENTY FIVE-
-TWENTY SIX-
-TWENTY SEVEN-
-TWENTY EIGHT-
-TWENTY NINE-
-THIRTY-
-THIRTY ONE-
-THIRTY TWO-
-THIRTY THREE-
-THIRT FOUR-
-THIRTY FIVE-
- THIRTY SIX -
-THIRTY SEVEN-
-THIRTY EIGHT-
- FORTY-
-FORTY ONE-

-THIRTY NINE-

856 48 27
By -eroticdreams-

🤍✨
Nashville, Tennessee
Xandria
•Baby's Gender•

"Don't take me for what I'm saying, just take me for what I am. Cause this where I'm staying, my two feet are in the sand." - Zayn Malik

『★』『★』『★』

TODAY  was her baby shower, it's been months since my episode and I still feel so bad about how it all went down. I mean I truly never get violent like I did but I think because I was stressed about Catrina and wanting to do right with Maeve that it built up into my anger.

Usually I just get really depressed, no speaking, no eating, no getting up unless I use the bathroom. And it doesn't last for long, maybe 4 to five days but this lasted a week.

Anyways, we had been planning this for weeks, pink and blue themed of course. She wanted it inside, and we were going to show the reveal outside with a ballon. We both don't know what the gender is but truly hoping for a girl.

"Baby you look gorgeous." I said to her, she wasn't showing, showing, but showing to the point to where you knew she was pregnant. She pouted. "You really think so?" She asked, I nodded. She had on a blue dress with ruffles, and dark blue butterflies scattered across the dress. Her hair was half up, half down. She did her make up beautifully.

I was wearing a light pink dress shirt with black pants, my rings on and watches. "Of course I do, you look Devine." I whispered, grabbing her waist. We were at her apartment since she needed to finish up but we needed to go so we can welcome everyone.

By everyone we mean my business partners who she's met over the past few months, her friends and of course Aileen...The reason I broke my phone is because she kept trying to contact me.

I mean my own girlfriend wasn't that clingy. "I wish I could take that off you and fuck you right here." I whispered in her ear, she shivered.

"Gay behavior detected." Angeline said in a robot voice. I chuckled and pecked the top of Maeve's head. "Let's go thing 1 and thing 2." I said, I grabbed my girls hand and we headed to my car.

I did end up getting a new car, specifically a Nissan Z Nismo. I gave the BMW to Angeline and I bought my girl whatever she wanted which was a Range Rover. Only Angeline knows the gender, we trusted her, well, Maeve trusted her with the information.

Angeline planned this out really. Let's hope it looks good. "Listen if this doesn't look how my girl wants it..." I said, looking at the woman in the back.

She rolled her eyes. "That's gay of you to say. But I'll have you know, James and I went over everything. It's perfect." I could tell Maeve was nervous. The way she was bouncing her leg up and down, and the way she kept holding her stomach.

Once we got there, we saw that no one was here yet which was good because we needed to set the rest of the stuff up.  We spoke to the coordinator about it all and she guided us a rundown of how it will go.

Because of the course the end of when we pop the ballon's and then we eat and they're making the food live. The first guest to service was my coworker, Kash and his Wife. He worked with me for a long time, eventually started working for the mafia.

Next to arrive was Lux and his kid, Amina, with her best friend Kalia next to her. "Hey Lux." I said, smiling and hugging him. I hugged Amina and Kalia. "Where are your siblings?" I asked Amina.

She shrugged. "Being losers as always. I see you caught a black girl, told you it would happen. Kalia, I would love my 100 dollars now." Amina said, holding her hand out with a smirk. They've always said I was gonna end up with a black woman, so when I told them about Catrina, they were just as shocked.

"Hi, I'm Maeve." I wrapped my arm around her waist, rubbing her hip. "Hi, I'm Amina, the youngest, this is my father, Lux, and my childhood best friend, Kalia." Amina smiled.

She was always outgoing. "Nice to meet you all." Maeve smiled. "The woman with the black will show you to your seats." They nodded and we talked to a few more people before Aileen came. Maeve sighed and I pecked her forehead.

"Why did you even invite her?" She asked me, I sighed. "She heard about it from a friend of mine, and basically invited herself." Aileen then walked up, smiling.

"Wow you look so good." She said to Maeve. Now she started getting annoying because the constant calling, she irritated my girlfriend and I would do absolutely anything for her.

I get she was my first love but god damn, she's the past, Maeve is my future and my afterlife. "Thank you." Maeve smiled. But I knew it was fake. "The woman standing there will show you the way to your spot." I told her.

Aileen nodded and left. Maeve rolled her eyes and groaned. "Next time I see her I might actually run her over." She grumbled, I chuckled.

We said hello to others and then we started. Basically we were gonna open gifts first, which was a lot, and then play games, then go outside and do the ballon and finally food. So that's what we did, we played charades, and my girl won of course, second place was Amina and third was Angeline.

When it was finally time for the gender reveal, Angeline gave me the ballon as we walked outside hand in hand. Maeve held her stomach. Everyone was excited, we didn't invite people we may have gotten a fake vibe from. Maybe annoying but not fake.

"Okay guys, they're gonna pop the ballon and a powder will come out. But before we do that, I want you guys to introduce yourselves and say what gender you think it is." Angeline said, and they went through a line.

Most of them thought it was a girl, the rest thought it was a boy, which is fucking wrong. I can feel it in my bones. "Okay you guys ready?" Angeline asked.

Maeve nodded fast. Angeline gave us the needle and I took a deep breath. I still couldn't believe I was having my first child with the woman I haven't proposed to yet, which I will, trust me.

"On the count of three you guys will pop it." She said. "One..."

"Two..."

"Three!" She said and we both popped it. But nothing came out. I looked at Maeve and then at Angeline. "What? Why isn't the gender in there?" She asked. Then they brought out another ballon and I rolled my eyes.

She's a clown. "Okay for real this time." I sighed and chuckled, looking at Maeve. "Ready?" I was fine with any gender, hopefully a girl though. She nodded.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three!" And again, nothing happened, except for the fact that something popped by us and the color was blue. Maeve stood there for a moment and then jumped up and down. They all clapped and video'd the moment.

I threw anything I had and grabbed Maeve, picking her up and hugging her. Truly I was fine with a boy, we could always have a girl any day. When we pulled apart she kissed me and of course I kissed her back.

"We're having a boy!" She said. I kissed her again and Angeline walked up to us and hugged Maeve. "Called it." She said once she pulled away.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, bozo." I said, she then hugged me and I gagged. We were like siblings. She was of course the annoying little sister. "Let go of me." I muttered. She pulled back and rolled her eyes. "Bitch."

"Cunt." I said back. "Whore." She said back to me. I chuckled. "Go let them know we're ready for food." I told her. She huffed. "I'm not a maid."

I raised my eyebrow. "Anymore." She mumbled, Maeve and I laughed as she turned around and walked away. "Are you upset about having a boy? I know you wanted a girl."

"No of course not. I'm happy with any decision, and it's not like we can't have another baby afterwards." I smirked, grabbing her waist. She smiled as I pulled her closer. I pecked her lips and she bit my lower lip. "Do you think we can go home soon, cause I think I'm craving my dessert at the moment."

I smirked as she said that. "I'll get us out as fast as I can." I whispered, she bit her lip and pulled back when Lux came over. "Congratulations you too." He said, he hugged me and pat me on the back, and then hugged Maeve.

The thing about Lux is once he takes you under his wing, you're family. But he never did that with Catrina. Once he pulled back, everyone came to congratulate us.

But right now I just wanted to rip her dress off and fuck her in my bed.

『ITS A BOYYYY, but I mean you never know if it'll be a girl :). 2 more chapters queers. When I get a rose toy imma call it gyp gyp

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as I sure did! Make sure to comment and vote! It lets me know you like this story!

Anyway! I love you all!
Zee』

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.2K 28
Tormented by his past, Dmitri is consumed by his need to keep anyone but his family at arm's length. He tries to resist his attraction to Jordan, s...
541K 11.7K 28
"I should bend you over this desk and fuck your tight pussy" my boss said while kissing down my neck. I couldn't help but moan as she slowly moved ag...
87.2K 3.8K 35
CECILIA is 27 years old, has had a beautiful life, a one that she loved. She had her friends with her, and family with her. One day she was finally r...
274K 8.8K 67
A 20 year old girl named Dream find herself falling for her best friends mom who is (intersex) Natalia ( Dream's friend mom) is a famous fashion desi...