Sick of Seventeen || MyStreet

By AphFan_Forever

โit was a bad idea, calling you up.โž โฎ and somehow, senior year was more eventful than the past three โฏ... More

000.5: ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
001: ๐๐„๐‘๐Š๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐Ž๐‘
002: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐๐”๐„๐๐“ ๐‚๐€๐ ๐๐”๐๐‚๐‡

000: ๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐

104 4 33
By AphFan_Forever

Senior year. The last year of high school before moving on to whatever comes next. Briar was there, and she thought it would be a breeze. Finish classes, apply for college, and get out a few weeks early.

But that breeze, the one she thought it'd be, was strong. Maybe even strong enough to blow her over.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

❯          Briar Spatha          

(the mentor)

❝you did this...for what?❞

❯          Aaron Lycan          

(the delinquent)

❝can you not shut up for five minutes?❞

❯          Apolline "Aphmau" Flores          

(the freshman)

❝it's not an insult if it's delicious❞

❯          Raina Spatha          

(the alumni)

❝at least i get paid to be here this time❞

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

I'm so excited, you guys! The Aphmau community was so important to me when I was younger, and now I've finally returned to it and get to play with the characters and storylines. 

That said, this is the beginning of my rewrite of the series. Please do not expect me to keep things the same, you will be disappointed. I am coming at this story with the goal to make it something I would genuinely watch or, in this case, read (no shade to the original storylines, I love the series and the nostalgia).

Also, Aarmau will not be endgame, saying it now. Actually, they won't even be together, if it wasn't obvious from the description. While I loved their relationship in MyStreet and Minecraft Diaries, it's creepy when a 14-15 year old is with someone who is 19.

Now, onto my creative choices. I won't spoil any big ones until they appear, but I'll explain what you'll come in with. Note that many of these have changed since I first posted this.

1. I changed Aphmau's name.

Don't fret, she will still go by Aphmau, but I wanted her to have an actual name. After scouring the internet, I found Apolline, which I think is pretty similar. I also gave her a last name because, you know, people have those, so I picked Flores (yes, I am aware she had one before, but it was quite frankly awful). I honestly don't remember why that one specifically, but it's here to stay.

2. Kawaii~Chan is going by Nana.

Now that I've re-entered the fandom, I am not as steadfast with some of my previous changes. However, this one is one I do not regret. Nana will be using her real name, as well as speaking like a normal person. She'll still be the sugar-carrying, pink-loving girl we all know and love, just more, you know, normal.

I hope you guys understand these changes and respect them. If you don't, it's okay, but they will be a part of this book regardless.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this story, I've been planning it for a very long time. This will become a full series with FalconClaw University, Mystreet, Minecraft Diaries, and possibly some original content, too...

Also, please don't be a silent reader. I love reading all of your comments and they help me motivate myself to write. If you can't, I get it, I ghost read all the time. If you can, I hope you do.

Bye lovelies, enjoy!

𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 

I do make my own covers, including this one.

Also, I'm working on a playlist for SoS. Honestly, character/story playlists aren't my strong suit, but it'll hopefully be in the next update to this intro chapter. When it is up (or even before), feel free to recommend songs you think would be a good fit and I'll check them out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.7K 24
After being rescued by two men from the cruel prison she's spent most of her life in, Willow has much adjusting to do and much to learn about other p...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
25.5K 1.1K 34
she was the stranger who woke up in a foregin land. he was the one who welcomed her. she believes that with his help, she may be able to recover her...
19.8K 370 26
The Beauty and The Genome Cyborg Shapeshifter. My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Custer and I am...Genome Cyborg...the Ultimate Alpha Genome Cyborg and I was be...