๐— ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—Ÿยฆสฐแตƒแถปแต‡โฑ...

By Selvyyr

โŠฑ๐— ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ŸโŠฐ ใ€ŒYANDERE!HAZBIN HOTEL X COLUMBINA!FEMALE!READERใ€ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคIN WHICH an high angel from hea... More

.เณƒ เฟ” แตแต‰หกแต’แตˆสธ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก
.เณƒ เฟ” [โฟแตƒแตแต‰]'หข แต–สณแต’แถ โฑหกแต‰
.เณƒ เฟ” แถœแตƒหขแต—
I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII

VI

1.2K 55 5
By Selvyyr

୧ ‧₊˚ ❄💗 ⋅ ☆

Sitting beside angel dust..You looked at charlie who was talking about the extermantion that was gonna come the next six months..Poor hell's sinners..

As charlie was quite stressed out,vaggie held her by the shoulders telling her they'll handle it..As angel dust spoke

"Oh please,you had less than chances when you started all this salvation bullshit and now.. Ain't no sliver lining this time toots"

You looked at angel dust before looking the other way.. Sighing..Of course you were quite shocked about angels killing off sinners..Why kill them again when they are in hell..

You were lost in your thoughts again.. As you didn't seems to heard what they were talking about..Then explosion were heard.. As you looked where it came from like the others..

It was the snake demon that had been trying to fight alastor because of the vee's.. You stood next vaggie.. As alastor came down from the balcony with her shadow ability..

Nifty then appeared behind alastor's hair..As alastor put her down on the groumd.. As they were talking you were thinking again..Where the heck is that two...

Now alastor was beating the snake demon.. As you watched with small smile... Charlie tried to tell alastor it was enough but alastor begin to luagh menacilly.. As you were beside angel dust..

As the snake demon fell down.. Before he ripped alastor's suit.. As alastor blew him away.. As alastor had to leave as vaggie were telling him that they need him..

As you and angel dust spoke at the same time

"We need a new wall."

As alastor smiled..Before summoning some of him minions.. As angel dust pushed vaggie away as he got closer to the minioms..You walked back inside the hotel with smile..

Now you were here sitting on the couch while drinking water.. As you heard something..The TV turned on as a demon that had flat head begin to speak..

You sipped your water with smile.. As he seems to be talking him about alastor.. Then you heard alastor speak..You smiled little wider..

You chuckled at their fighting..As the demon seems to be glitching.. As the electric turned off..As alastor sang slowly..As he laughed..

You rolled your eyes..Staring at your fingers..Few hours later...

Charlie came up to the couch with vaggie.. As charlie falls on the couch..As angel dust spoke

"Sooo.. How'd it go?"

Vaggie sighed.. As she replied to angel dust

"Not single new recruit.."

Angel dust spoke again..Still on his phone

"Well yeah,who would use their last days not fucking and fighting?"

You nodded slowly at angel dust's words..You would kill off so much people if you had few days to live..Then knock was heard from the main door..

As vaggie wemt up to the door opening it..As it revealed the smake demon as he spoke

"Well hello,my dear"

Vaggie hit the demon.. As she pointed her spear at him..As charlie went there as she greeted the demon..You walked up to the door with angel dust..As you and angel dust stood there looking at them..As angel dust spoke

"Are you fucking nuts?"

As you spoke after him with serious tone

"This sinner literally tried to kill us like six hours ago."

As you pointed at the snake.. As he hid behind charlie.. As angel dust nodded at your words as he spoke again

"And now you let him live with us?"

Charlie replied to angel dust

"Absolutely!This place is about second chances.Who deserves chance more than this slithery..slippery.. special little man"

As angel dust looked at vaggie as he spoke

"Aren't supposed to protect this place?"

Vaggie looked at charlie.. As she sighed..

"I.. guess he's not much of a threat without the war machine or with the war machine.."

As charlie hugged vaggie befor running up to the snake demon...As you and angel dust gave the demon who entered the hotel a side eye.. As angel dust spoke

"I'll give you a week.."

You spoke after him..

"i give him one day.."

As you two entered the hotel again.. As charlie were introducing sir pentious..You looked at angel dust before looking back at charlie..

As vaggie tried to calm charlie down.. As charlie spoke

"i'm just so excited that we have our first recruit!"

As you and angel dust was quite offensed.. As angel dust spoke

"Then what the hell am i and columbina?"

As charlie spoke

"well you two are important!"

As charlie was lost in her words before vaggie told how angel dust would make them look bad because of his sexual stuff..

Angel dust looked quite sad.. As you slowly patted his back looking at him with smile.. As angel dust smiled at you little..

・───・・✦・・───・

A/N:New chapter real!??!!,Mind blowing ik:3,now imma write chapter six again bc i deleted it😔😔,anyway this was like 15 minutes of the epsoide two.Sorry that i had yall waiting😔💔💔
Hope you all enjoyed also idc if there's grammer mistakes😘😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
4.4K 85 5
" ๐–๐„ ๐†๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐–๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ " in which the 2 ex lovers meet again after years. - 222 series (prow...
742K 20.4K 35
Alex only wanted her father's attention. Tony never had the time for her. And Steve just wanted to show her that nice people existed in New York City...
6.3K 135 12
(Few lines taken from/ few improvised based on "A Monster calls" by Patrick ness.) The Monster showed up after midnight. As they do. But this wasn't...