Sex and Cigarettes

By Osonce

|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : ON HOLD... ⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Them... More

~ Disclaimer ~
~ Introduction ~
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 23 ~

~ 22 ~

372 20 86
By Osonce

~ TW: 💔🥀🚬 ~

It felt as if the ground shook underneath Yeonjun's feet. The music was playing loudly, loud enough that it would cause complaints from neighbors.

He looked at the people hoarding around the entrance before slowly entering one by one.

"Hyung!" Soobin called out to the older male who was too busy blanking out to notice.

Beomgyu tapped the older boy's small waist with his index finger in an attempt to make him come back to reality.

"You shouldn't be blanking out at a party y'know." Advised Beomgyu.

"Come on let's go inside!" Said Kai excitedly. Yeonjun followed behind the four younger boys.

Yeonjun's wariness skyrocketed as he stood inside the crowd of sweaty teenagers grinding against each other to the overbearing music.

Beomgyu looked over at Yeonjun's uncomfortable expression at the sight before them. He reached out for the older until a hand stopped him.

"Beomgyu!" Said a soft voice.

Beomgyu looked at the short girl who now stood in front of him.

"Ryujin."

She smiled, "I didn't know you'd be here. Come dance with us!" She said as she dragged Beomgyu by the hand over to the center of the living room where people were dancing.

Yeji walked up to the two and handed them cups filled with a red liquid.

Beomgyu took and sip and realized what it was, "Fruit punch? It tastes good."

Yeji nodded as she looked over at Ryujin, "It has alcohol so don't drink too fast." She said as she opened a water bottle and handed it to Ryujin after she drank some of the fruit punch.

Beomgyu smiled slightly as he watched Yeji care for Ryujin. Even if he knew that Yeji disliked Beomgyu because of how distant he acted towards Ryujin. He was glad that Ryujin at least had some sort of outlet.

_____________________

"Chug, chug, chug!"

"Hurry up!"

"He's gonna finish it!"

Taehyun forced the intoxicating liquid down his throat. The others watched as he and another boy raced against each other. A stupid little game to see who could finish four beers first.

Taehyun exhaled after he finished all of his beers first. He slammed the cans onto the table as the crowd surrounding them roared.

Huening Kai and Soobin laughed and yelled as they shook Taehyun.

"I didn't know you could drink so much!" Kai said while taking a sip from his cup, filled with some sort of purple liquid.

Soobin gasped at the realization, "Hey! You better not throw up!"

Taehyun chuckled, "Hyung, I can hold my liquor don't worry."

"Agh!" Kai exclaimed as someone bumped into him and made his cup spill. Luckily it spilled on the ground and didn't wet them. The younger boy turned around to see who it was.

"Ryujin noona-?" His frown turned into a small smile.

"Oh- Sorry! I should've been more careful." She chuckled.

Taehyun watched in confusion, he didn't know the girl or her relationship with Soobin and Kai. Soobin greeted the girl before noticing her slightly swaying as she stood.

"Are...you okay? Is Yeji Noona here with you?" he asked as he looked around the crowded house.

Ryujin nodded, "I don't know where unnie is... I was just trying to get some snacks and ended up getting mixed up with the crowd."

"We'll help you look." said Kai before they all started looking around the large mansion together.

They made it outside to the pool area where it was a little less crowded. People were swimming and some were dancing near the edge of the pool.

Ryujin spotted Beomgyu and Yeji sitting down awkwardly by the large bonfire.

"Unnie! Gyu!" shouted the shorter girl as she approached them. The other three walked over to them as well.

"Ryujin..." Yeji said stiffly this time.

Ryujin looked at them, Beomgyu was looking down at the ground, not responding to anything.

"Gyu are you okay?" She reached out for his hand but Beomgyu shook her off and stood up.

He only mumbled, "Gonna get a drink." Before going back inside the house.

Ryujin frowned and looked at Yeji, "Did you guys fight again? What happened?" Yeji sighed and waved her hand in dismissal, "We should leave."

"Why! We've only been here for like an hour!" the shorter girl protested. Yeji held the younger's hand before softly speaking, "You're drunk. We should go or you'll have an even worse headache tomorrow."

The shorter girl eventually gave up and said goodbye to Kai and Soobin before leaving with Yeji.

The three boys walked back inside and started to look for Beomgyu. They saw him chugging a bottle of soju before burying his face in his hands.

Soobin walked over and patted his best friend's back. "What's wrong?" Beomgyu shook his head, "Nothing."

Kai and Taehyun walked over to them. Taehyun only watched with a blank face while Kai offered Beomgyu some water, which the older male gladly took.

"Where's Yeonjun..." the long-haired boy muttered suddenly as he removed his hands from his face.

Soobin was caught in surprise. "Yeonjun hyung?" He looked at Kai and Taehyun. The two boys looked at him with the same perplexed expressions.

Taehyun's eyes lit up as his foggy mind cleared.

"Shit."

_____________________

Yeonjun was pushed around the sweaty crowd of drunk teens. He had quietly excused himself from the others earlier. He was looking for the bathroom in this stupidly large mansion. He just wanted a safe space to hide in after witnessing all the alcohol and smoking of illegal substances going on.

He stumbled aimlessly, every once in a while, he'd open the wrong door. What lay behind each of them made him want to erase his memory. He'd apologize to the people inside and then keep moving. He stopped at a door near the end of the hall. There weren't many people around, so he tried one last time. His hand reached for the knob. He turned it and pushed the door forward.

Yeonjun's breath hitched. It was as if his heart stopped beating for a moment. He backed away from the door, the figures inside the room stared at him.

An all too familiar face stared at him, Leo.

His steps were put to a halt as his back hit something hard and rough. A hand suddenly covered his mouth and another held his arm.

His head turned slowly and shakily to see the person behind him.

Tears already brimming his eyes as he looked up and was met with a smile.

"Hey, pretty."

Yeonjun attempted to run, but his body remained frozen. He stared at the taller with empty eyes.

"Hae-"

His muffled words were interrupted as Haejin pulled him into the room. He let out a choked-out scream as he was thrown onto the floor.

Yeonjun looked around the room, there were faces he'd never seen before. There were three boys around Leo, they only watched as they drank and smoked.

Yeonjun's attention was brought back to Haejin as a fist came in contact with his cheek.

"Agh!" 

He cried out in pain before receiving another punch. Haejin picked him up by his shirt collar. He slammed his knee into the smaller boy's stomach over and over again. Yeonjun gasped as the air inside him left his lungs. His hand reached for Haejin's neck, digging his nails into the older boy.

"You little shit!"  Haejin hissed as he pushed Yeonjun back down onto the floor. Haejin sighed before laughing, "Hey, stand up."

Yeonjun didn't respond and only clutched his stomach as he laid on the ground. Haejin glared down at him, "I said get the fuck up!"

"...hic...mmph...hic...ugh...."

Haejin crouched down to Yeonjun's level. His hand softly held Yeonjun's chin, turning it so that the younger would look at him.

Yeonjun's lips quivered as his tears streamed down his bruised cheeks. His nose bled slightly from the hard hits he received.

Haejin's expression softened and his pupils dilated.

"You're so pretty when you cry. Did you know that Jun?" 

Haejin's lips connected with Yeonjun's. The younger boy pressed his lips into a line and shook his head frivolously. Haejin grabbed the younger one by the hair and bit his lip. The younger still fought back.

Haejin clicked his tongue and stopped. He stood up and looked down at Yeonjun.

"Who would've thought you'd be here? This isn't your type of scene, Jun."  Haejin said amusedly. Yeonjun stumbled slightly as he stood up he swung at Haejin, but the older only pushed him back down. Haejin looked at Leo and the other guys then back at Yeonjun.

"You can't escape this time. You're cornered."

Yeonjun seethed as he tried standing up again. His mind was frantically trying to find a way out.

There was no way out.

Haejin now stood in front of him he bent down to whisper in his ear.

"Give up. If you behave then I won't make it hurt too much."

Yeonjun felt a lump in his throat, his trembling hand went up to Haejin's cheek in an attempt to slap him. Haejin grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"I guess you made your choice."

He said coldly as he dragged Yeonjun and sat on the couch where Leo and the other guys were sitting. Haejin man spread on the couch and forced Yeonjun onto his knees between Haejin's legs.

Yeonjun's eyes shook as he anxiously looked at Leo. His attention snapped back to Haejin as the said boy grabbed his hair and forced his head near his crotch.

"Stop fucking stalling and suck."

Yeonjun's jaw clenched as he swallowed hard, he looked down.

"I'll bite your fucking dick off if you make me do this."

He spoke through clenched teeth and tears. Haejin chuckled deeply before grabbing the younger's neck tightly, catching Yeonjun off guard.

"I'll break all your fucking bones."

Haejin pulled Yeonjun onto his lap. His hand slid down Yeonjun's thighs down to his ankles. 

"I'll start with your legs then end with your neck."

Yeonjun's felt a shiver run down his spine. He knew Haejin was serious.

"I don't think you'd be able to dance ever again. Not to mention you'll lose that scholarship of yours." 

Haejin threats got into the younger's head. Yeonjun immediately kneeled on the ground, "I-I'll do it! I-I'm sorry"

Haejin watched as the younger obeyed quickly, "Like a fucking mutt."  He mumbled.

"Did you act like this when Leo fucked you too?" 

Haejin expression contorted as he grimaced at the thought. His sick imagination and thoughts made him angrier by the second.

Haejin scoffed at the guys sitting around him, some of them were even turned on.

"Go ahead."

That was all that he said before he stood up and walked over to the opposite side of the room, watching with a dark expression. Leo silently joined him.

Panic struck Yeonjun as the guys began to grab him and touch him inappropriately. He trashed around and cried out for help, but there was no answer.

"No! Stop! Please!"

His sobs became louder as the men began stripping him of his clothes. Leo walked over to stand in front of the boy, he looked down at him.

"Beg me."

Yeonjun breathed shakily as the taller one kneeled.

"Beg me to and I'll make them go away. I'll make it all stop. Just beg for me."

Yeonjun felt like he was drowning and he had no one to save him. The only hope he had left was to beg.

To beg for help from the one who hurt him, the one who was supposed to protect him, the one who raped him, the one who he thought might've seen him as a brother, as family, but threw it all away just for a taste of pleasure.

Yeonjun's head hung as he looked down, another name that he would've never thought he'd call out for in his lifetime slipped past his lips.

"Haejin..."

_____________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you guys for 12.5k reads, I hope you enjoyed it!
(Follow For More Updates!)
🎧🎶

❕💿Comment and vote💿❕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 9.6K 35
𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯. 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄...
151K 8.8K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...
58.9K 2.9K 20
- there are things that wasn't supposed to happen, but they did anyway. or, the story of two lovers who were never meant for each other, but destiny...
702K 34.3K 93
Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a girlfriend... Because that's such a smart...