Starstruck. Gene Gal...

By caninerots

Gene Gallagher Real Life / Social Media More

Starstruck / Finally, You've Realized My Love For You.
Act I.
02 parties with the guy you just slept with
03 mental breakdowns on twitter
04 enemies to lovers who
05 curing the arrogance with taylor swift
06 and it's that look on your face that scares me
07 the calm before the storm
08 illicit affairs always die one way or another
Act II.
09 my hearts still bleeding, waiting for you to patch it up
10 a night on the floor

01 loving you is such a sin that i'm not afraid of doing

318 10 34
By caninerots

Chapter One / loving you is such a sin that i'm not afraid of doing

Instagram Story  ——  genegallager
11:34pm, March 12, 2022

Real Life  ——  9:03am, March 13, 2022

     Acting as if she were fine, was Sylvia's talent. She'd smile, laugh, talk, when really a storm was brewing inside her. Clawing its way to her throat. Waiting, to escape to this filthy world and kill. Its always wanted to, but she wouldn't let it. Sylvia wouldn't let anyone see, hear, experience, what she really felt. If they did they'd had to die, and she meant it.

Sylvia had never really had real parents. I mean, she had parents, but it's as if they were just roommates. Giving her everything but nothing at the same time. Her father, Chason Greece, was a fashion designer. Always hanging with friends, getting drunk and coming home late, working on clothes till his fingers become no more.

Then, her mother, Hannah Greece, the actress. And she sure was a damn good one. Acting as though her husband's drinking didn't affect her, putting off taking her pills because she had better things to do. Leaving her daughter in the hands of a babysitter. Choosing money over her own blood.

It didn't mess with Sylvia's mind, really she'd just do other things to get it off her mind. Or rather, someone.

The burning morning light shone on Sylvia's face, staring right in her brown colored eyes. She would always have a love for the sun, how it made everything happier, sweeter, nicer. The girl had good memories with the sun, running through the grassy fields as her father smoked a cigarette, and her mother tickled her so much, the laughter became vacant in the ground they stood on. And Sylvia could still feel the way her stomach hurt from all the happiness, but it was only a feeling that lasted for so long.

"You okay Sylvie?" The boy next to her said, pulling Sylvia out of the daydream.

Looking over at him, she sighed, "yeah I'm fine, Gene." The girl blinked her eyes as they almost sunk into her face from tiredness. Sylvia could almost feel the bags under her eyes.

As she got up from the bed, the brunette then saw the damage that had been done, "God I look horrid Gene!" Sylvia pointed to her displaced glitter scattering her cheeks, mascara and eyeliner spewing from her lashes.

"No you don't! You look sexy!" The boy said, putting his arms in the air and smiling. That smile, that damn smile had gotten her every time.

"Oh Gene! You're making me blush." Sylvia exaggerated, putting a hand on her head and fanned her face.

"Shut up you dick." He threw a pillow at her face, making a bullseye right on her nose.

Right as she was to say something her voice got knocked from her throat at the hearing of a knock on the door. She wasn't expecting someone this early. Well, Penelope was supposed to show up, but way later, so really had no idea who it was.

The boy looked at the confused girl, "you expecting someone? Another guy..."

"Oh shut up you whore! And no, I'm not!"

"Well, are you going to answer it, or shall I?" His eyebrows raised, the same smug smile spreading his face as he looked at the lady standing above him.

Sylvia shuffled towards the door, passing through the halls covered with picture after picture. And only one with her parents, her family. And she'd like to keep it that way. The girl never really liked seeing pictures of herself, though she was a model, she hated looking at herself. Seeing what abomination that was created out of two creatures dressed as people who were parents.

The door opened to a creek as Sylvia opened it and there stood her best friend, Penelope. "What are you doing here Penny?" A nervous laugh erupted from Sylvia.

"Sylvia sweetie I'm here to get you ready!" The girl put her hands out to shake them like spirit fingers, a smile etching from her glossed lips.

Closing the door a bit, Sylvia shuffled away from it, noticing she only had underwear on, "just.. just let me put my pants on Penny."

"Oohhh, fun night!"

"Um, no." She closed the door, hating to do it, but she had to hide Gene.

Rushing to the room the girl ran to the shirtless Gene, on her bed. Grasping his arm, Sylvia pulled him to the walk in closet. "Gene get in the closet! I know you're already in it, but just go back." Her face stood blank.

"What the fuck! Sylvie? Who's here?"

Pushing her puffy hair behind her hot ears, the girl sighed, "it's penny, she's here to do my makeup for tonight."

"Am I supposed to stay in here all night!"

"No Gene just get over it and put a fucking shirt on!" Her eyes covered his body not wanting to part with him. But for the best, she closed the closet door, she'd see him tonight, she has to remember that.

iMessage —— Private
2 people

the guy with a hot dad ... Gene
nepo baby🤮 ... Sylvia

nepo baby🤮
are you out of the closet yet??

the guy with a hot dad
god, you're such a bitch.

nepo baby🤮
EXCUSE ME THAT IS NOT WHAT
YOU SAID LAST NIGHT💃💃

WOOP WOOP!!

the guy with a hot dad
yeah, yeah.

nepo baby🤮
and i will tell your hot ass dad rn..

the guy with a hot dad
you don't even have his number

nepo baby🤮
DONT TELL ME WHAT I HAVE
AND I FINT HAVE💅

the guy with a hot dad
HOW TF DID YOU GET HIS NUMBER?!?

nepo baby🤮
a magicaine never reveals her
secrets🙅🏻‍♀️ 🪄

the guy with a hot dad
STOP USING EMOJIS AND LEARN
HOW TO FUCKING SPELL SYLVIE

nepo baby🤮

https://howtonotgiveafuck.com
(read 3:45m)

⭐️ authors note:
I know it's like late... but I've been working on this chapter all night and I'm kindaa delirious so if it's bad idrc rn. And I haven't edited it so TWO FOR ONE!!! But I do also really like this one, buttt it will get sadder, so buckle up bitch😐
Anyways... thanks for the love for this book already, love ya forever! Xoxo, Shelby🩷

1050 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.6K 44
Wayu hide his true identity he is typical nerd with outdated eyeglasses,old clothes and working as a part time in Asiatique Cafe. Meeting and falling...
2.4K 160 8
NO. 1 PARTY ANTHEM ROBERT KEATING X FEM! OC (fake dating) "i like to rock out. i like to throw shit around. i like to lose myself on stage." social m...
937K 43.3K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
2.9K 60 26
A social media fic ❥ in which the guitarist for an irish boyband falls in love with a northern irish singer