𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 |...

By milliewt

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 the eldest Zieglers get favoured by their dance teacher over all others. The Ziegler Twins... More

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝟢𝟢𝟣,𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬
𝟢𝟢𝟥,𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟢𝟢𝟦,𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰
𝟢𝟢𝟧,𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝟢𝟢𝟨,𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟢𝟢𝟩,𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟢𝟢𝟪,𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫
𝟢𝟢𝟫,𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬
𝟢𝟣𝟢,𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧
𝟢𝟣𝟣,𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝟢𝟢𝟤,𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞

173 3 3
By milliewt

All of the Ziegler's were currently downstairs, eating breakfast while having a couple little chats.

"So, who's excited for this week?" Melissa asks her three kids, as they munch on their breakfast.

"Uhh, I guess. But I can't believe we're learning new dances, every single week." Makayla sighed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You'll be fine. All of you will." Melissa said, patting her fingers down on the table.
"I think you two will be getting solos this week." She continued, looking at the twins who were immediately excited.

"I like having solos." Makayla said, finishing her breakfast.

"Me too." Maddie agreed while nodding.

"Okay, let's get to dance." Melissa said, taking the plates and bowls through to the kitchen, then picking up Mackenzie and walking to the cars as the twins picked up the dance bags.

Once they all got in the car, Melissa drove to the dance studio. When they got there, Maddie, Makayla and Mackenzie all ran inside to the dancers den to see all their friends.

"Chloe!" Makayla screamed, running over to hug her best friend. Chloe hugged her back before Miss Abby walked in to get the girls.

"Let's go girls!" Miss Abby called through to the seven before they all ran out, sitting in front of the black board.

"Here in Pittsburg you have won everything but clearly a different story when you get on a plane and fly across the country. For years I took the kids by myself I made sure their hair was right i made sure the makeup was right I put the headpiece on, all the mothers wanna go now because they are reliving their childhood through all of you and that's when trouble happens I am the leader, I am the teacher you do what I say when your mothers tell you something else to do that becomes a conflict do you understand that?" Miss Abby says to all the girls and they nod.

"Now Nia, how do you think you did?" Miss Abby asked the young girl.

"Well I think we could have improved." Nia answered softly.

"What do you need to improve?" Miss Abby asked.

"Pointing my feet." Nia says.

"Yes. Very sloppy, the feet, the legs, the shoulders, your arms. Same mistakes over and over and over and that pulls the group down." Miss Abby tells Nia who nods.

"Chloe. The headband was bad." Miss Abby says to Chloe.
"Next time, what are you going to do?" She continues.

"Make sure my headpiece stays on." Chloe answers her.

"Could you have prevented that?" Miss Abby asks the blonde girl who nods slightly.
"Yes." Miss Abby nods. Miss Abby then turns to the chalkboard to turn it around, showing the pyramid.

Makayla
Maddie Paige
Chloe Brooke Nia Mackenzie

A soft smile makes its way onto Makayla's face, seeing that she's on the top of the pyramid again.

"Okay, the new group number will be called 'Electricity'. Everybody say that." Miss Abby tells them.

"Electricity." All of the girls say.

"It's a very sassy Jazz number. So Kayla. Not only do I expect the best from you, I also am going to have you front and centre with this dance." Miss Abby tells the girl who nods with a smile while Maddie hugs her.

"Everybody's goal is right here. Yes?" Miss Abby asks all the girls while pointing at Makayla's headshot. All the girls nod.

"Okay, three solos will be competing this week. Maddie, you are getting a solo. Chloe, you are getting a solo and Kayla, you are getting a solo." Miss Abby tells the three girls while everyone claps for them.

"Okay, everyone up. I want to get this number started. Moms, you're dismissed." Miss Abby says and the moms walk out as the girls start to stretch.

They all begin the group rehearsal and there's a lot of steps and corrections being given out because some people aren't doing it correctly or good enough for Miss Abby.

"Alright. Everyone but Kayla is dismissed." Miss Abby tells them all and they all walk out. Makayla stands in front of Abby, ready for her solo.

"Okay Kayla. You're doing a new solo this week, okay? This week you're doing a solo named 'Glory' and the song is 'The Edge Of Glory' by Lady Gaga." Miss Abby tells the young girl as Melissa enters to watch the solo rehearsal. Makayla smiles, she loves that song so much.

"Okay, let's get started." Miss Abby said as Gia turned the music on and taught her the routine. When Makayla goes through the routine she slips on a leap, landing on her knee.

"Hey! You okay?" Miss Abby ask, sounding worried. Makayla nods, sniffling slightly. Malissa walks over to her daughter to have a look at her knee, not a scratch to be seen.

"I'm okay." Makayla sniffs, standing back up. Abby nods to her and Gia restarts the music. Makayla goes through her routine again, nailing the leap and finishing her routine strong. Miss Abby claps for her, as does Gia and Melissa.

"That's was fantastic!" Miss Abby cheered for the girl.
"Now, at the competition, make sure to be confident doing that leap. Okay?" Miss Abby said to her, Makayla nodded.

"You're dismissed for the night." Miss Abby smiled.

"Thank you!" Makayla said, walking towards the door.

"You're welcome." Miss Abby called out after her. Makayla walked into the den and Maddie walks out for her solo rehearsals. After a while Maddie comes back in and Chloe goes out. Melissa then comes in and gets her three kids, who say bye to all their friends, grabbing their dance bags and heading home.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

It's now only two days until the competition and all the girls are sitting in the dancers den with their mothers. Makayla is sat in front of Melissa who is helping the girl stretch. Melissa pulls Makayla's leg up and back, then does the same to the other leg.

"Do your splits." Melissa tells her middle child, who nods and moves into her left splits, then turns into her straddle, lying down, sits back up and moves to her right.

"How's the knee doing, Kayla?" Kelly asks the girl.

"Uhh. It's alright, a little sore but I can still dance." Makayla smiles and Kelly nods.

"Yeah, that fall you took yesterday, that looked sore from up where we were sitting." Christi says and the other mothers nod.

"She said she's fine." Melissa tells them, Makayla looks at her mom, as do the other girls.

"We were just asking." Holly says.

"Well don't. She's fine." Melissa shakes her head before turning back to Makayla.

"Do a chin stand." She continues. Makayla rolls and leans on her chin, her body curling so her feet sit each side of her head before she straightens out her legs then rolls back. Melissa nods in approval when Abby walks in.

"Hi girls! Let's get going for 'Electricity' shall we?" She asks them all and they nod.
"Good. But before we start rehearsing we've got costumes to try on." Abby clapped.

"What colours are they?" Nia asks as all the girl stand up.

"Black and turquoise." Miss Abby nods. All the girls are excited. Somebody comes into the studio and the girls are told to go out one mother and child at a time. Nia goes out with Holly first. Then Paige, Brooke and Kelly.

"Chloe!" Miss Abby calls from the dance studio. Chloe walks out with Christi, after a couple minutes Chloe walks back in.

"I don't think the moms like them." Chloe shakes her head, sitting down with the other girls.
"Also, Kayla and Maddie it's your turn."

Kayla and Maddie walk into the studio and try the costumes on. Melissa did not like them. The girls looked really revealing and not sassy.

At group rehearsal Abby changes where people start and dance and it goes on for about an hour before it's time for solo rehearsals.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

"Alright, Makayla. Last time you fell on your leap. Can you nail it this time?" Abby asks the young girl who nods confidently.
"Good, let's go." Abby says and Melissa walks in the studio to watch the rehearsal.

Makayla nails her leap and all the other tricks and turns and sequences that's in the dance. At the end of the dance, Makayla ends it in a hand stand, but her legs are by her head. She licks hers legs excitedly before doing a walker over and standing up.

"Well done!" Abby cheers as Gia and Melissa clap.
"Alright, you go to your ballet private and then you're dismissed for the night." Abby continued.

"Thank you." Makayla says, walking out of studio A. Abby shouts something but she couldn't hear it so just went to her ballet private.

"Hey sweetheart." Anne said as Makayla walked in with her ballet slippers. Makayla smiled at the woman.

"Hi."

"Okay. Today we're just gonna do basic stuff as you've got a competition soon." Anne said and Makayla nodded before they started her private. After an hour they finished up.

"See you next time, Miss Anne." Makayla said, walking into the dancers den.

"Bye hun." Anne called after her. Makayla walked over to her dance bag, putting her shoes on and placing her ballet slippers into her bag. She said bye to her friends before meeting her mother and two sisters at the front door and they went home.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

The next morning, Melissa walked into the twins' room and woke them up.

"Come on, competition day." Melissa said, earning groans from Maddie. Makayla groaned once before sitting up, rubbing her eyes. Melissa walked out of their room and downstairs.

"Maddie come on." Makayla complained, walking over to her sister's bed and shaking her. Maddie tried to push her off but failed and sat up.

They both got dressed, grabbing their dance bags and heading downstairs where breakfast was out on the table. Makayla sat down, quickly eating it then walking over to her mom to get her hair in a ponytail. Maddie did the same.

Makayla picked Mackenzie up the best she could. Mackenzie rested her head on her big sister's shoulder as Melissa picked up their bags and walked out to the car.

Once they were all in the car, Melissa checked the boot for the costumes, hair stuff and makeup. It was all there so they drove to the studio.

The bus was there and all the girls were stood outside of it with their mothers but Abby wasn't there. Suddenly Abby got out of her car. She wasn't ready for the day, she had a towel on her head.

"Let's go guys!" Abby said, ushering them all onto the bus. Makayla sits with Chloe and they mess about but we're interrupted.

"Chlo, come here. We need to get you ready for your solo." Christi shouts. Chloe groans causing Makayla to laugh.

"Kayla, come here." Melissa shouts as well. Maddie is already with her and has already got her hair done. Maddie goes to the busses bathroom and gets changed while Melissa does Makayla's hair. Chloe then goes in and now it's Makayla's turn.

Makayla's solo costume, hair and clip that sits on the braids that's on top of the bun.

"You look beautiful." Abby tells the girls.
"Makayla come here." Makayla walks over and Abby adjusts her costume slightly so it sits nicely.

"Alright. Girls we are here. You three need to get backstage. Now." Abby tells the three soloists. They run off the bus and into the competition, to get backstage where some solos are performing.

"Kayla, come here." Melissa says after stretching Maddie. Makayla kicks her leg up and Melissa pushes it, then does the same with the other leg.
"Do a back handspring back walkover." Melissa says and Makayla nods, checks no one is behind her and does as she's told.

"Okay. Good luck girls." Melissa says, kissing both Maddie and Makayla on the cheek before walking away.

"Welcome to the stage, Chloe Lukasiak with 'Baby Mine'." The announcer says. Chloe goes on stage and performs her dance amazingly. Makayla hugs her tightly as she comes off stage.

"You did so good." Makayla whispers to her.

"Thank you." Chloe smiles, whispering back. It's now Maddie turn.

"Good luck, Maddie!" Makayla whisper-yells. Maddie smiles at her twin.

"Welcome Madison Ziegler to the stage, with 'Cry'." The announcer says and Maddie walks on. Makayla's face scrunches up at the full name, she's so used to 'Maddie' not 'Madison'. Makayla cheers for Maddie as she finishes her solo.

"Well done, Mads!" Makayla cheers, pulling her sister in for a large hug.

"Thanks Kay." Maddie smiles, kissing her on the cheek. Then gasping at the mark of lipstick in her cheek. She then laughs, wiping it away.
"There you go." Maddie whispers.

"Welcome Makayla Ziegler to the stage with, 'Glory'." The announcer says and Makayla does her entrance. When the music plays she dances with her heart. It's time for the leap she fell on, she nails it once again. At the end, she finishes in the handstand, then does a walkover before doing walkovers off the stage and jumping into Maddie's arms.

"You did so well!" Maddie says, hugging her twin tightly.

"Thank you!" Makayla smiles then hugs Chloe who congratulates her. The three girls then run to the dressing room, being congratulated by Melissa, Christi and Abby.

"Okay, time for solo awards." Abby said, getting the three girls to head back for their awards. They all sit together, holding hands.

"In second place for mini solos is... Makayla Ziegler with 'Glory'." The announcer says. Makayla smiles, standing up to get her award. She stands with the other solos that placed.
"In first place in the mini solos is... Madison Ziegler with 'Cry'." The announcer continues.

Makayla claps and cheers for Maddie as she stands up, getting her award. The twins hug each other. Makayla is over the moon for Maddie even if she came second, she was so, so, so happy for Maddie. They go and sit down with Chloe who hugs them.

"Okay. Now for junior solos. In first place is... Chloe Lukasiak with 'Baby Mine'." The announcer says. The twins hug Chloe before she stands up and gets her award while they clap. Unfortunately Kenzie and Vivi didn't place for their duet.

After the solo and duet/trio awards, the three of them rush to the dressing room to get ready for the group.

Group costume

The girls all make their way backstage, getting in their places to enter the stage.

"Welcome to the stage, 'Electricity'." The announcer said and all the girls did their entrances. Makayla did the best she could but Nia looked lost in the dance. At the end everyone looked shocked and confused at the dance as they made their way off stage.

"I couldn't tell if people liked it. Thank you." Makayla said, taking a bottle of water that was handed to her, as did the other girls.

"I know. They looked more shocked if anything." Paige said and the others nodded. It was now time for awards. They all sat together, the group was never called. They didn't place, that's never happened before.

After awards they all headed back to the dressing room to see the moms there.

"Maybe it was a little inappropriate." Nia says, all the moms laugh.

"Took the words right out my mouth, Nia." Christi says. Abby then walks in the room.

"I don't know what happened, maybe they just didn't like you." Abby shrugged to all the girls.
"Okay, girls get your stuff and moms, take pictures." Abby continues. All the girls and moms grab their stuff and walk out to take pictures but Christ and Holly stay behind with Abby. They all head to the bus to go home.

——————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 34 4
What if Maddie had a twin that was a better dancer well she does now! meet Amelia/Lia Ziegler born September 30th, Maddie Ziegler's Twin sister, and...
40K 1.2K 72
Alessia (Ale) Russo and Madison (Maddie) Ziegler... when you hear those names you think of Abby Lee Millers golden girls. They have been the favorite...
6.3K 168 40
Maci Ziegler. Maddie Ziegler little sister and Mackenzie big sister. A girl who dances for the ALDC but when an amazing opportunity comes in for a re...
55.7K 1.1K 54
McKinna Maryen Ziegler had lived in the shadows for most of her life, letting her sister have the spotlight. Until an opportunity for a chance to be...