Yours Truly...

By SM_2099

"It's just an age difference!" ºNew at writting ºProbably trouble writting down ºTrying to make the history r... More

Episode 1: Bad grades.

Introduction

8 0 0
By SM_2099

Shall I introduce myself?
Hello, I'm Merry Adaline Jones. I borned in Chelsea, NY — Wanna know something? I was in love with my Science Teacher. I remember very well how all of this happened..

I wasn't someone of bad grades, I was excellent when of grades we're talking. Not that I wanna make you all jealous but I was the best between my friends (except math, I still hate it) But at college, Holy God...

This is were my story begins... Our story.

(Note of the writer): Hello!! Thanks for reading at least this page! Do not worry, I'm cooking for the start of this :) Love yall!!❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7.2K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
22.8M 800K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...