Starline

By bulletrains

Stop trying to keep us alive. You're pointing at stars in the sky that already died.         Katsuki Bakugou... More

 Star I. / Two Stars, One Spark

𝕾TARLINE!

344 26 29
By bulletrains

𝒊. Better Days (2019), dir. Kwok Cheung Tsang / 𝒊𝒊. Brutus, The Buttress / 𝒊𝒊𝒊. Captain Marvel (2019), dir. Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck / 𝒊𝒗. Electra, writ. Sophocles / 𝒗. SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK, Joji

           The moment Hoshiko Yagi was born, was the moment when a shooting star lost its light. Welcomed by the hands of both pro-heroes Tsukiyomi and Toshinori Yagi, the first thing (and only thing) she could remember was the feeling of her mother's hands ― they were warm, just like the sun. Gentle, just like the sun. Inviting, just like the sun. They burned. Just like the sun.

As Hoshiko gradually grew older, the warmth that usually resided in her mother's hands ceased to exist. On the same day, a huge discourse sprouted against Tsukiyomi with Toshinori which caused Tsukiyomi to suddenly disappear after dropping off her daughter at UA (a big future mistake by the way.) Her vanishing alone — almost — drove Toshinori to insanity. Then, it followed on to secrets — ones that held Toshinori knifepoint, to threaten to asunder him and his daughter. So, a web of lies is crafted ― spun beautifully and delicately, and Hoshiko is in the middle of it all. Just for the sake of his daughter's safety.

Throughout her many days at Japan's greatest hero school, she is exposed to the new, mature, and damning reality of becoming a hero: villain attacks stain her road to becoming the hero of Japan, the dangerous development of her cosmic quirk, and ―

Enter Katsuki Bakugou. Who, is a boy bottled with such animosity that makes Hoshiko wonder how he's even functioning properly. Who, is a boy that's hungry for the one spot of gaining the golden status of the number one pro-hero. Then, with time passing by and in the midst of academic troubles, Hoshiko somewhat believes that Bakugou is pretty for a teenage boy, despite him hurdling threats at her on a daily basis. That's another twist on her road to her goals. 

It's also hard to achieve them when there's a literal target taped on her back for all the world to see. Being the number one hero's daughter is not a gift, and it's certainly not a blessing from the ones above. In fact, Hoshiko possessing the title 'HERO' only adds fuel to the fire.

Especially when you're at war with your own damn mother.

And from the looks of it: Hoshiko Yagi may risk her heroism just to be in her mother's arms again.

/IN WHICH,
With her suffocating love for a hotheaded teenage boy, Hoshiko is stuck in the middle of choosing her father's legacy or her mother's betraying arms.

𝕳oshikō Yagi ╱ 𝕾tar Child!
𝒊. Dynasty, Rina Sawayama

You can't force the stars to align when they've already died.
ASTRONOMY ✷ CONAN GRAY

𝕶atsuki Bakugoū ╱ 𝕸isfit Kid!
𝒊𝒊. Believer, Imagine Dragons

✷ — DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia. I rightfully belong to Kohei Horikoshi. I only own Hoshiko and Tsukiyomi.

 — WARNINGS: A bit of gore, depression, unhealthy family dynamic (between mother and daughter), survivor guilt, questioning of morals, tsukiyomi is NOT a good mother, alcohol abuse, overall, dark themes. Viewer discretion is advised.

 — this is a revamp of Dynasty, yes. i know i changed the title and messed with the summary a bit, but i'm glad of how it turned out. i used a couple of inspirations, especially Everything Everywhere All At Once for the dynamic between Hoshiko and her mother. from what i've seen, I've never seen anyone have an oc that's a child of all-might, so i took this opportunity. 

 — anyways, hoshiko's quirk is gavelly inspired by captain marvel's abilities. she's one of my favorite heroes in the marvel fandom. especially since tsukiyomi's quirk is a cosmic-type quirk. she will be an overpowered oc, however, there will be times when she can't use her quirk because of her drawbacks or smth like that. but if you look at toshinori's anatomy, you can somewhat understand why she's overpowered. now tsuki is not a good mother, i'm telling yall that right now before you read this book. she's trying her best to be one, but..ehhh...it's not working.

 — i love bakugou. i'm falling back into my bnha phase and i just think he's neat. i absolutely love love love love love how horikoshi (hopefully i'm saying his name right) writes him and his character development throughout the seasons of the show. that's why he's my favorite <3333333333

 — this is also dedicated to -KANEKISKEN, i love you sm and your works are amazing. i'm hoping to see more tomomi in the future <3

𝕾TARLINE. . .

I LOVE YOU. I'M SORRY.
© THEO / 𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘 (2024)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.1K 40
Lilliam Pierce never thought her first love would be the delinquent school's gang leader.
10K 331 36
Jayden Hart is just a normal boy without a clue on how to make a girl fall for him. His eyes are set on one of his close friends Amber Knight. He wil...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
3.7K 120 20
you might didn't know Emily Wilson is a niece of Morgana and Arthur,there is no sign of her parents death,he only lives with her brother Jiro,and cou...