Timeless Love: (A SOSS one-sh...

By AJSwagmire

Just some cute, fluffy one-shots about the ships Harfin, Zopher, and Wyvannah/Jordannah from the Disney Chann... More

Rumor
Harper or "Daisy's" Excursion Part 3.5
Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
Theories for SOSS s3
Crush Factor 2:The Crushening
Sick Day
Harfin Headcanons
That's What I Love About Sunday
Number One Problem
wait in the truck
Crush Factor 3:Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Vacation
Labor Of Love
Give Heaven Some Hell
Secret Sweethearts
Tall Stack
It FINALLY Happened
Zoey Campbell:Ultimate Babysitter
Stadium Kisses
Time and Time Again
Can I Have This Dance?
Author's Note-Important!
Weddings Are Overrated, Right?(Part 2)
Time Is Of The Essence
In The Meantime
All In Due Time
Father's Day
Time Flies When You're Having Fun
HELP!
Speak Now
Wyatt's Big Break
It's Just A Matter Of Time
Don't Touch Me
Homecoming Night
Austin
Running Out Of Time
Let You Go
Balance
Caught In The Act
That Night
Circles
Lie Lie Lie
Whiskey Glasses
Loss
Sweeter Than Hot Chocolate (Christmas Special)
Nightmare at Nationals
Summer Heat
Risky Business
Loving You Is A Losing Game - Part 2 (collab with killiancaptainhook)
Random Thing
Time's Up (S4 Finale)
Stalker
Story Time
Touchdown - Part 1: Identity (collab with @-prettyhearts)
I Had Some Help (Gift for @killiancaptainhook)

Darling

176 1 36
By AJSwagmire

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Summary: Griffin shows up at Harper's house, and accidentally walks in on her having.....some private time, to put it nicely.

Word count: 3585 words. Yes, I know that this is shorter than my other smut-shots, but trust me, I still cooked. At least, I think I did. 

I'll let you guys be the judge of that. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ever since Griffin Campbell and Harper Dunn had befriended one another, they never really had any boundaries with each other. They were always open and honest about their feelings, and they rarely mind whenever one of them showed up at their home unannounced since their respective families were so close. 

This kind of arrangement would usually be seen as a good thing since that meant they had no secrets to hide and the door was always open whenever they needed each other. But sometimes, barriers need to be put up between people to avoid certain situations, and this was definitely one of those times.

17-year-old Griffin Campbell had just gotten back from helping his parents at The Tremont hotel when he arrived at Harper's house to pick her up so they could hang out and maybe grab a bite to eat. He took his shoes off in the entryway and walked into the house, looking for his best friend.

"Hey, Harpies, I'm here. You ready to go?"

Much to his confusion, he was greeted with silence. He scratched his forehead as he remembered Harper saying that she would be waiting for him here at her place. He shrugged his shoulders and opened his mouth to call for her again, when he heard the sound of her bed creaking upstairs, and he figured that she must've fallen asleep waiting for him.

Sighing, Griffin made his way up the stairs and saw that her door was shut almost all the way, and guessed that she must've been getting dressed, and turned to wait for her downstairs. However, right before he was about to go down the stairs, he heard a breathy moan come from the other side of the almost-closed door and immediately stopped in his tracks. He waited just a little bit longer to hear her make another sound just to be sure it wasn't in his head.

He heard the sound of vibrating and quiet, huffy moans. He could tell right away that she was trying to hold back the sounds of her moans by biting down on her lip despite being home alone, or so she thought. Suddenly, he felt a large twitch in his jeans and quickly moved his hand downward to stop his little friend from getting any ideas.

Harper's grunts then started to become a little bit louder, and Griffin desperately wanted to just walk away, let her finish up, and pretend that he didn't just hear his best friend pleasuring himself, but something inside of him was telling him to stay.

"Mmmmmmmmm, Griffin......."

At the mention of his name, blood immediately rushed to his face (and other parts of his body, as well). Ho. Ly. FUCK!!!! She was fantasizing about him. Just then, Griffin wondered if Harper always thought of him whenever she masturbated. It turned him on quite a bit, he wasn't going to lie.

He felt the tightness return to his boxers, but this time he didn't even bother trying to fight it now that he knew she was thinking about him.

He heard Harper let out another moan, and he heard the vibrator get slightly louder. She must've kicked up the intensity on it. Griffin looked down and realized that he had chub and knew it wouldn't be easy to hide unless he took care of it.

He didn't even realize just how close to her door he was until he rested his back against it and accidentally stumbled backwards into her room, landing on top of a pile of dirty laundry and her backpack.

Harper opened her eyes and looked down at the boy who had just landed on her bedroom floor in shock, but she didn't bother to stop what she was doing and continued to run the vibrator up against her soaking wet clit. When Griffin realized what had happened, he quickly got up from the floor, grabbing her backpack to hide his rapidly growing erection.

"Oh, hey, Harpies......," he said slowly as another blush formed on his cheeks.

He had completely lost any and all common sense he had as he continued to stare at the sight in front of him. He assumed she would've immediately covered herself with her sheets and start yelling at him, or at least stop what she was doing, but she wasn't doing any of that.

In fact, she almost seemed amused by the presence of the dirty-blonde haired boy as she continued to gratify herself in the nude.

"You don't need to apologize, Griffin. I don't mind the company. It's nice actually." 

Griffin just nodded. He couldn't form any words right now, and the blush on his cheeks was only getting brighter by the minute, so he decided to just keep his mouth shut.

He wanted to tear his eyes away from her, but he couldn't. It's almost like he was under a spell of some sort, and he didn't like it one little bit. He felt like the world's biggest creep for accidentally walking in on Harper pleasing herself.

"I'll just....um.....wait outside."

She shook her head and smirked. "Or...."

"Or?" He really hated how hopeful and excited he sounded right now. This was embarrassing enough as it was.

"Or you could stay," she said calmly.

He cleared his throat before he said anything. "W-Why would you want that?"

"I want you to help me."

He felt a chill go down his spine as his face became even more crimson. "And by help you, do you mean....."

"Do you want to touch me, Griffin?"

For some reason, he felt like this was a weird trap of some sort, but he had always been honest with her, and he didn't see any reason to lie to her now.

"Yeah, actually," he said, thankful that his voice didn't crack.

She smirked again as she began groping herself and moved the wand on her clit. "Come here."

Griffin doesn't even remember walking over to her bed. All he knew that he was overcome with a sudden urge to touch her. He crawled over to the other side of the bed and watched intently as she pleased herself with the vibrator. Just then, she looked at him and smiled.

She lifted the wand off her and gently handed it to him. "Do you wanna do it for me?"

He nodded and took the toy from her. He saw where she had it before and placed it there. She let out another moan as she quickly grabbed his leg. His heart was going absolutely mad at the sight of her moaning because of him. His eyes then landed on her lips and he yearned to taste them.

He ducked down and mashed his lips with hers, wondering how he had gone so long without the sweet feeling of her lips against his as she gladly welcomed him. He fell in love with the taste of her cherry chapstick against his lips, and he was quick to deepen the kiss.

They had kissed for a few seconds more before Harper broke the kiss and took the vibrator away from Griffin and put it back on her nightstand.

She grabbed his hand and steadily trailed it down her body until it was positioned right above her center. "Do you wanna play with it?"

Griffin just nodded, realizing that his brain wouldn't let him speak coherently. She put his hands on top of her bud, and he almost lost it at the feeling. Though he hadn't done this before, he had a pretty good idea of what to do.

He slowly rubbed his middle finger up against her clit and loved the noise that he elicited from her throat. She then reached up and began to suck on his neck.

He moaned at the sensation of her licking at the sensitive parts of his neck. He was amazed that she had managed to find all of the 'G' spots and began to wonder if she somehow knew that it would drive him wild.

The more she sucked the faster his finger moved. She moaned against his neck every time he sped up his pace. Suddenly, his pants felt far too constricting and he desperately needed some fresh air.

He briefly released himself from her to unzip his pants. He didn't plan on taking them off since she didn't say anything about him also getting undressed. He was just about to reattach their lips when she stopped him abruptly.

"Take everything off."

He gulped. "Like everything everything?"

"Yes, unless you don't want to. I won't force you."

Griffin didn't even hesitate in the slightest when he slid off his pants and threw them down onto the floor. His shirt followed after, and he smirked when he saw Harper staring at his chest. Her curious hand roamed up his chest, feeling the outline of his defined torso.

"Damn Griffy, have you always been a secret buff?" she asked teasingly.

He chuckled and kissed the back of her hand. "Years of playing basketball can do wonders, I guess."

Her eyes fell down to his groin and she felt her mouth water at the sight of his hardened shaft that was begging to be set free from the confines of his boxers.

Her fingers absentmindedly trailed down to the outline of his dick grazing his tip. He jumped a little at the unfamiliar touch, but he quickly gets accustomed to her hands on his most sensitive area.

She rubbed her hand up and down his side, enjoying the rise that she was getting out of him and was curious about what would happen if she wrapped her lips around it. As if he was reading her mind, Griffin pulled his boxers down, revealing his cock to her.

She didn't even realize that she licked her lips when she saw how perfect it looked. She wasn't expecting him to be so large or girthy, but she definitely wasn't disappointed, either.

"Lay down, Griffin."

He plopped down on the bed as she crawled down to his legs. She gripped his shaft, causing him to moan. She began stroking him as she licked his tip. He clawed at the sheets of her bed, grunting as she did her work on him.

She tightened her grip on him and cupped his balls as she sucked on his tip. His head shot back, and she secretly loved the affect she had on him. Wanting to taste more of him, she slowly inched her mouth on him until he was completely in her mouth.

She bobbed her head, making sure to not take her mouth off of him. His hand grabbed her ponytail while the other one was still gripping her sheets. "God, Harper, that feels so good!!!"

She sucked her cheeks in more so that way the suction was more intense, and he simply groaned in response. She sped up her rhythm as he became more and more enchanted with her.

"Hey, can I fuck your throat?"

She was a little shocked at his sudden boldness since he had been a stuttering mess earlier, but she also found it pretty hot. She nodded, and he smirked. He placed both hands on her head as she pushed her mouth down on him.

Griffin began bucking his hips into her throat at a slow pace since he didn't want her to choke and this was new to her too.

He wrapped her arms around his thighs, bobbing her head as he continued to thrust into her mouth. Griffin can't help but feel like he might come undone if he looks at her any longer, and simply closed his eyes and decides to enjoy this breathtaking experience.

He then felt her tongue roll on his shaft and wondered if Harper had done this before with another boy, but she just wasn't telling him.

He's not exactly sure why, but the thought of that happening bothered him. He felt a hint of jealousy wash over him, causing him to inadvertently thrust into her mouth just a little bit faster and he could her gagging just a little, and peeked at her to make sure if she was okay. She seemed to be fine with the sudden change of pace.

He began to pump a little faster since she appeared as though she take it. She took it like a pro, and he was impressed with her ability to take him all in.

"Damn, Harpies. Your throat feels so amazing!"

She continued to take him fully, and he knew for sure that he'd finish in the near future. He gave a few more powerful thrusts before he finally found the strength to pull out of her mouth. She had his fluid around her lips. He missed her warm lips, but they weren't the lips he wanted to finish in.

He snickered when she whined at the absence of him in her throat. She crawled over his body, laying flat on top of him. He collided his lips with hers, and their tongues met one another in a battle for dominance that Griffin was quick to win.

His hands grabbed her ass and he pulled her directly on top of his shaft. She started to rock her hips so that way her slit would easily glide against his throbbing member. He tightened his hold on her ass and began to move her hips in a way that both of them loved.

There were a few times where she thought that he was going to enter her, but he'd slide away from her hole. She tried to stick it in herself, but he'd dodge away from her grabby hands, making her moan into his mouth. She released her lips from his.

"Put it in."

He gave her a smug look. "Beg for it."

She was not ready for him to be the type of person who'd make her beg for friction. Usually, she'd comply, but she'd been craving the feeling of him inside of her for quite some time now. Finally, she sighed heavily. If begging is what it'd take for her penetrated, she was gonna go all the way.

"Please, I want you so fucking bad, Griffin," she said as she cupped his face and trailed kisses across his jawline all the way down to his neck, which elicited a discordant sigh from him. "I want your body connected with mine." She sucked on his earlobe before she placed her lips right on his canal. "I want to scream your name," she whispered seductively, smirking when she felt his cock twitch under her. "Fucking make me yours, Griffin Campbell."

That seemed to do it for him. To her surprise, Griffin rolled them over so now he was the one on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he connected their lips. He was being a lot more aggressive with his tongue and hands, and she was loving every minute of it.

He stopped kissing her to focus on aligning his member with her hole and kept his eye contact with her as he placed his tip up against her entrance and looked in her eyes for any sign of permission to thrust into her, and immediately knew his answer.

He leisurely shoved himself into her and felt her tight walls embrace him the further he went into her before he looked down at her face and saw her head was pushed down into the pillow and her eyes were screwed shut. He finally fit his full shaft into her, and adored the way it fit perfectly around him.

Griffin bucked his hips into hers, and she moaned loudly. He hugged her body and pecked kisses on her neck as he slowly moved inside of her, letting Harper fully get used to him. She held onto a lock of his hair as her other hand was busy tightly clenching his back.

He listened to her whimpers and sighs as he slid inside her. He licked Harper's neck as he grinded, and she seemed to be growing immune to him. "You feel so good, babe."

She kissed his collarbone before grinding his hips as a way to tell him to thrust faster. He took the sign and quickened his movements inside of her, causing the two of them to moan lustfully. Harper brought him closer to her with her calves. 

"Griffin, I----" Her words die in her throat as she lets out another loud moan after feeling him accidentally hit her 'G' spot. 

He repeated that move to hear her moan like that again and smiled victoriously when she yelped. He wanted to know what she was going to say. 

"What is it, Lovey?" 

She struggled to find the strength to speak, but was eventually able to muster a few words.

"More please, baby."

Griffin held her hands behind her head before he slammed himself inside of her. Her eyes rolled back into her head as he pounded into her. He lifted her slightly off the bed as a way to hit her sweet spot even further.

"Griffin, oh my fucking god!!!! Right there, baby!!! Right there!!!"

He didn't expect her to use a pet name, but he wasn't complaining either. He took her words of affection as a green light to just let loose and hit her with everything he had. He plowed into her as if his life depended on it, and she was making loud, hearty moans with every thrust he made. '

The aroma of sex suffused the room, and their blissful cries of pleasure reverberated throughout the otherwise empty house. As he gazed in awe at the girl laying beneath him, he found himself admiring her. 

He's confident he'll never forget the image of Harper screaming his name and yelling at him to go harder for as long as he lives as he started to feel an intense sensation in his groin and knew what was about to occur.

"Harper, fuck...."

She knew exactly what was coming since he was shivering and she could feel his cock throbbing more wildly inside of her. "I know. I want it too."

Although she couldn't see it, Griffin raised an eyebrow. "Wait, really?"

She nodded. "Yes, god, please. I want, no, I need you to fill me up."

He didn't want to second guess her needs and gave a few more hard thrusts before he finally released every last bit of himself inside of her. When he was done, he plopped down on top of her from exhaustion.

"That was definitely not what I had in mind when you said you wanted to hang out, but I'm not disappointed, either."

Harper chuckled before she brought his lips to hers for a brief kiss. "You were absolutely fantastic, by the way. Even better than what I thought you would be like in my fantasies and dreams."

He smirked cockily. "So, you commonly think of me whenever you go to town on yourself?"

She blushed as she nodded. "Yeah. For the past year, whenever I did that, you kept on appearing in my head, so I just decided to roll with it."

Griffin pecked her cheek in response. "That's so goddamn hot."

"Oh, by the way, I could actually see you through the crack of my door before you fell in," she said nonchalantly.

He felt a wave of embarrassment come over him. "Fuck. I'm sorry if that weirded you out at all. I was just gonna go wait downstairs until you were done and pretend that I just got here."

Harper put a hand to his cheek. "I actually heard you call for me, and I knew you'd come up if I didn't say anything. I wanted you to come in," she said with a sly chuckle.

Griffin rolled his eyes, although he suddenly felt himself get excited upon learning this. Harper was going to be the death of him. "God, that's even hotter."

He held her chin and gave her another kiss, but this one was a lot more caring and attentive than the hungry, lustful ones that they had shared a few minutes earlier. Afterwards, she rested her head in the crook of his neck. "So, what do you wanna do now?"

She looked back at him with a suggestive smile on her face. "My mom and Topher won't be back until later tonight. We have the house all to ourselves."

He smirked as he sat back up. "I think I have a few ideas of what we can do to kill time here."

She secured her legs around his waist as she licked her lips hungrily. "Oh, really? Well, then, please, do tell."

Griffin's smirk grew wider as he bit down on her neck, eliciting a sigh from her. "Well, where's the fun in that, huh? I think I'd rather show you instead."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Believe it or not, but I wrote this sucker in a total of just two-and-a-half hours!!! That's the shortest time I've ever written a one-shot since I joined Wattpad. How fucking crazy is that?!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see y'all in the next one. Ciao 4 now, besties!!! <3<3<3<3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 66 19
This is about how a model is going through life with her boyfriend and he ask her can they marry and she say!?!
962 81 16
maybe it's a blessing in disguise, i see my reflection in your eyes. (mature themes.)
268K 5.5K 38
Looks like you're gonna have to read to find out.
28.7K 525 12
โ›๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐žโœ โคท๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ