Magic Fleshlight BNHA Universe

By ANameWith69InIt

A selection of stories where Aizawa collects magic fleshlights connected to his students and fucks them. Note... More

Laundry Day - Uraraka Ochako
Mandatory Presentations - Bakugou Katsuki
Bus To School - Shinsou Hitoshi
Too Big To Fit - Midoriya Izuku

An Image to Maintain - Yaoyorozu Momo

5.9K 30 7
By ANameWith69InIt

Finally managed this! Hope y'all enjoy. As always, read the tags.

Chapter Summary: Momo is so proud of her parents, and is delighted to be able to honour them at a fancy dinner with her girlfriend. Until she feels something under her dress.

Or, Aizawa fucked Momo with a magic fleshlight while she's at a fancy dinner, and she's then spitroasted by two waiters. Magic Fleshlight BNHA AU.

Chapter Tags:

-----

Momo stifled a yawn behind her glass as the pre-dinner conversation began to lull. It wasn't that she hated these dinners thrown for her parents or their friends, but she never could do more than feign interest in too many mandatory conversations with their business partners.

Beside her, Jirou reached over and gently placed a hand on Momo's thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. Momo relaxed a little at her girlfriend's touch. The speech would start in a few minutes, and then they would be able to eat. And it was much more bearable with Jirou at her side. Especially when she looked so good in a purple suit and sharp eyeliner.

Momo gave her girlfriend a smile before responding to the dignitary they had been speaking to. Her parents watched proudly from the head of the table. Finally, a spoon tapping against a wine glass threw a hush over the room, and Momo's father stood up, beginning his speech about the award her mother was being awarded.

Momo smiled as she watched, pride swelling in her chest, but suddenly, something pressed up against her pussy lips beneath her elegant evening dress, beneath her lacy panties. She gasped and jolted to cover her lap, but nothing was there.

Jirou gave her a worried look, but thankfully seemed to be the only person to notice. "Are you okay?"

Momo nodded, not wanting to draw attention to herself. She was in no means a virgin, but she had never felt a real life cock pressing against her hole. She squeezed her legs trying to get rid of it, but nothing happened. For a moment, the cock pulled back, and Momo relaxed a moment too soon. She bit her lip hard as a vibrator suddenly pressed against her clit. She couldn't hear it, but by gods could she feel it. Her pussy clenched on nothing and she tried to shift away from it, but it was most definitely a quirk affecting her, because nothing was working.

Momo did her best, but couldn't stop the way her body reacted to the vibrator, and so by the time the cock bullied its way into her cunt, it was already dripping. Momo couldn't hide the quiet moan as the magic cock began to thrust, causing her body to jolt in pleasure.

She had used her fingers, and Jirou had eaten her out, but Momo had been wary of trying toys and so she'd never had more than three or four fingers inside her. She couldn't control the way her body shook as she clenched on the cock stretching her open, pleasure coursing through her- no! Momo was a lesbian with a girlfriend. She wasn't going to like this.

Jirou gently nudged her. "Sweetheart, are you sure you're okay? You look flushed."

Momo bit her lip, nodding. "I just- I might slip outside for-" She grit back a moan as the cock began thrusting deeper into her. It was so big already, but seemed to still be holding back. "For some fresh air."

Jirou nodded, and though she looked worried, she didn't follow when Momo slipped outside at the end of the speech. Momo followed the corridor down to the smoking exit at the back of the hotel the dinner was being hosted in, using the wall to support herself as she stumbled along.

It was already dark when she got outside, and she was grateful for it as she leaned on a metal railing for stability. She covered her mouth with her hand as the cock finally bottomed out inside her, and immediately set up a punishing pace. The vibrator still buzzed on her clit and Momo's hips jerked from the stimulation.

She whined, squeezing her legs shut, shaking violently. "Please," she sobbed to the empty air. "Please, s- stop!"

The vibrator setting suddenly turned up, and Momo moaned, dropping to her knees. She tensed when she heard the door open behind her and looked back as two waiters emerged in shirts and aprons, one of them holding a lighter and pack of cigarettes.

Their eyes widened and grins spread across their faces as they saw Momo on her knees, ass in the air, in a fancy dress that probably cost more than their week's wages, desperately moaning as she was fucked by an invisible cock.

Momo forced herself up, trying to hide that she was still being fucked. "I- I'm so sorry, please don't tell anyone," she gasped. "I don't- don't know what came over me."

One of the waiters blinked and pushed Momo back onto her knees and pulled the low neck of it down, causing Momo's tits to spill out. "Oh, we won't dear," he assured her, "but the famous up and coming hero Creati acting like a whore in public? That's a big secret to keep. We deserve something for the trouble."

Momo gasped and tried to cover herself, but the vibrator turned up again and she could only fall to her hands and knees again as the waiter groped her chest. She whined as the cock sped up inside her, and just as the waiter pulled and pinched her nipples, the cock exploded inside her.

Momo sobbed and clenched as she came from the sensation of being filled up for the first time in her life.

Of course, the waiters didn't know that.

"Holy shit," the second gasped. "Did she just cum from having her tits played with?"

Momo gasped as the cock finally slid out of her. "N- No, that- I didn't-"

The second waiter leaned in and ripped up the skirt of her dress and whistled. "Someone creampied this slut. Look, it's spilling down her legs."

"Damn," the first laughed, "and I thought she was a lesbian."

"I am!" Momo insisted. "Please- please stop-" She whined as the vibrator was turned up again, and yelped when the waiter behind her slapped her ass.

"You don't get a decision in this," he snapped. "Not unless you want us to go inside and bring Mummy and Daddy out to see you like this." He grabbed her panties and pulled them down to her ass, which somehow felt more humiliating than if he had pulled them off.

Momo whimpered and shook her head, looking back at him. "Please don't-"

The waiter in front of her grabbed her hair and forced her to face him again. He pulled out his dick and slapped it against her face. "Suck it, rich bitch."

Momo whimpered but reluctantly parted her lips. She gave the head a few clumsy licks, gasping as she felt the second waiter press his cock against her cum-filled pussy.

"That's it," the first encouraged, guiding his cock past her lips, forcing her to suck as he gently thrust into her mouth. "How does it feel, knowing your rich cunt is going to be spitroasted by two waiters?"

Momo couldn't help but moan around his cock, sending vibrations running up it, as the second slammed into her. She clenched desperately on it, her hips rocking against him and the invisible vibrator involuntarily.

"Good girl," the waiter moaned as he sped up, forcing his cock deeper into Momo's mouth. She gagged as it hit the back of her throat, but he didn't pull back. She whined and moaned as her throat was fucked, clenching around the thick cock in her pussy as it fucked the magic cock's cum deeper into her.

The vibrator turned up a final time and something snapped inside Momo's brain. She moaned, sucking the waiter's cock as best as she could as he used her throat. She fucked her hips back, building closer and closer to another orgasm.

Suddenly, the first waiter pulled her back off his cock. It dripped with her spit and Momo gasped for air, drool spilling down her chin.

"Are we better than your dumb girlfriend?" The waiter asked, slapping his cock against Momo's cheek. "Are you going to cum? Will you cum harder for us? Or that slut?"

Momo's eyes rolled back in pleasure, barely able to concentrate on the question. "Oh- I- Gods- Please," she gasped.

"You dumb bitch," the waiter laughed. "You love this, don't you? You love being degraded and fucked like this. You love these cocks."

Momo sobbed in mindless pleasure as he forced his cock down her throat again and began brutally fucking it.

"We're going to fill your slutty holes," the second waiter growled, his hips slapping hard against Momo's thick ass, "and then... you're going to go back to the party. You're going to sit down to dinner with your girlfriend and all those important dumbasses with my cum dripping from your dyke cunt."

Momo's body shook with pleasure as the first waiter groped her chest with his free hand and she moaned around his cock, lungs aching for air. Her mind was consumed with lust as she was pounded relentlessly from both ends. She choked as the waiter pinned her to his crotch, eyes crossing as he came down her throat.

She heard the shutter of a phone camera as he pulled back, and a phone was shoved in her face, showing her with the most cockdumb expression on her face as the second waiter continued fucking her.

"You have an image to maintain, so you say shit and this goes viral," the waiter warned, but he needn't have bothered.

She couldn't even process it, just whining and begging for more between desperate gulps of air. Her body convulsed, the invisible vibrator and rough thrusting rocketing her into orgasm. The waiter cursed as she clenched around him, and Momo dropped facedown, ass up, shaking from overstimulation.

She whimpered as the vibrator finally turned off, and the waiter pulled out. Cum dribbled down her legs and she heard another shutter from a camera.

"That was fun." The waiters tucked their dicks back into their pants. "Maybe we'll see you again some time."

With that, they went back inside, leaving Momo ruined and disheveled.

As soon as she could move, Momo forced herself up, and fixed her dress and makeup. She did her best to wipe away the cum on her legs, but it still dripped into her ruined panties. She shakily returned to the dinner, sliding back into her seat.

Jirou looked up with a smile. "Feeling better?"

Momo managed a shaky nod, her pussy clenching around nothing. "Yeah. Thank you."

"Of course." Jirou's smile softened and she pressed a soft kiss to Momo's lips.

When they finally returned to the 3A dorms, Momo retreated to her room and found a package on her bed. She opened it and flushed bright red when she saw a thick dildo inside with a typed note.

'Enjoy, slut'.

She couldn't bring herself to throw it out.

-----

Aizawa grinned when he saw Momo throw away a box in the recycling the next day, and that his little gift wasn't part of the rubbish. Gods, he wished he could have seen her react, but the knowledge of where she had been when Aizawa had fucked Momo with his magic fleshlight was more than enough to make up for that.

Then again, maybe he should just do it again when he could watch her.

-----

Please vote/comment if you liked~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
793K 47.7K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
101K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...