Baby doll (Gxg)

By insidemyhead1_

"Do you think I look fat," Julianna asks as she's showing me her outfit for the day. "Baby" "Hm?" "I'm gonna... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
The end

9

48 9 5
By insidemyhead1_

    I was getting ready to meet Aurora at her favorite cafe today. I decided to dress in a cute summery flowy dress.

I don't know why but I feel like the vibe today is just ehh I dont maybe free? Or atleast that's how I'm currently feeling.

I take a sniff of the side of the  pillow Aurora was laying on. Don't judge me but I just feel like it still smells like her. Her Donna Valentino perfume that she's always wearing.

I grabbed my camera and take a mirror picture on it. You know, for the memories!

———

I'm walking down New Haven when I finally make my way outside of the cafe.

Aurora sitting in her usual spot with a small smile on her face. Hm. I wonder what she's thinking about.

She looks so cute. I need to take a picture of her. You know. For the memories of course.

While I'm trying to carefully snap a picture, I could swear she looked at me dead in my eyes. Or maybe I'm just going crazy. Plus I don't think she can even see anything from the other side.

After taking her picture, I make my way inside and sit at her table.

"Heyy baby doll," Aurora says.

"Heyy rora," I respond back with.

I go to give her a hug and notice she smells different. Not her usual perfume but one that definitely smells somewhat familiar.

I ignore it and sit back down.

She just stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Hm?"

"You're staring Aurora"

"Oh," she says shyly turning her head down. She seems nervous. I don't think I've ever seen THE AURORA nervous?

"I actually have something to ask you," Aurora says.

"Yeah?"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

————————

Heyy guyssss I'm bored and I have nothing at all to do😪 but atleast I didn't have to go to school today bc I woke up late😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 32K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
12K 279 39
Melanie Newman believed in happily ever afters. That was untill her parents forced her to break up with the person she loved the most. After that she...
TL TD By B

Romance

467K 18.3K 60
"You know that I'm dying and you still want this?" I asked confused. She walked slowly to me, never taking her eyes off me. Like two piece of magnet...
39.9K 1.1K 48
Tabitha tilted her head and stared at me, causing everything in my stomach to twist and turn. "Tabitha Camilla Thompson- why are you staring at me li...