The Jock's Secret [3] |Ongoin...

Door Not_Just_Anonymous

Note: YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ THE FIRST 2 BOOKS. While I recommend it for it to be more fun and enjoyable, th... Meer

❂ Chapter 1 ❂
❂ Chapter 2 ❂
❂ Chapter 3 ❂
❂ Chapter 4 ❂
❂ Chapter 5 ❂
❂ Chapter 6 ❂
❂ Chapter 7 ❂
❂ Chapter 8 ❂
❂ Chapter 9 ❂
❂ Chapter 10 ❂

Author's Note

57 3 4
Door Not_Just_Anonymous

Heyyyy humans!

If you've been an avid reader of mine, you probably weren't expecting this. 1) that I'm on the app and alive and 2) that Jaxon is even getting a book. When I tell you I had plans for this series, I mean it! I planned for like 10 books and wrote some on the side while writing the first two. 

You see, I was on a flight the other day, was reading some of my old work, decided "what the heck, let's just publish this" and so here we are. I know I didn't finish TNS but this book is just sitting in my docs for no reason. Ya'll should get a chance to read it. Mind you, it's not done either. Haha... sigh. Just assume everything works out in TNS. Also, warning, each chapter basically needs a trigger warning so keep that in mind. I really love Jaxon's character and I hope you guys fall for him.

Anyway, I hope it's enjoyable and that you enjoy the complex character of Jaxon. I hope you enjoy seeing past characters in a new light. Lastly, thank you to those who private messaged me, wrote on my page, and just checked on me. I appreciate it. 

Love ya'll <3

Yours truly,

A N O N Y M O U S

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.4K 65 25
Vinny is a quiet kid. His dad thomas is a lawyer , his mom Alice is a nurse and his twin brother Xavier well.. he's a real asshole. Vinny's parents h...
155K 5.2K 97
(finished) Part 2: Don't you hate it when you thought you were done with your conflicting feelings, suddenly you have them coming back to you when yo...
122K 3.3K 29
I left behind the scared girl I was. I didn't want to be her anymore, and standing up to those who bully is what I should have done from the beginnin...
2.7M 18.1K 7
THIS IS A 6 CHAPTER SAMPLE OF THE FULL-LENGTH NOVEL "REASONS TO LOVE A NERD LIKE ME" If you have a Goodreads account/blog and will leave me a short r...