Broken

By Kookie-loves-TaeTae

" Your eyes are beautiful Jungkook." Taehyung rasped. " Thanks...." Jungkook spoke hesitantly, doubting the s... More

Introduction
1]
2]
3]
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]
11]
12]
13]
14]
15]
16]
17]
Notiizzz😶
19]
20]
21]
22]
23]
24]
25]

18]

266 22 11
By Kookie-loves-TaeTae

A beautiful day you are. A loving face you have. A positive vibe you are. An endless path of flowers you are. A sweet book to read, an extract to behold , a pleasant quote you are.

An adorable smile you possess and you possess something more ; my heart.

You aren't like others my love. You shine different from all of them. Even when you are standing between a huge crowd, I will find you within a second.

You possess something that others don't. That smile, that face, that positivity and .... my heart.

They say that it is a black hard rock that is unbothered by anything but they don't know the truth.

As the duo were talking the office door was opened by Taehyung with two men behind him. Their faces were not visible as they were out of Jungkook's sight.

Taehyung walked inside the room and finally Jungkook saw the men. He recognized both of them within a second as both were really familiar to him.

The first man stood tall. Even taller than Taehyung who was the same height as Jungkook. Broad shoulders, hulk like body with perfectly sharp expressions, dark brown hairs with highlights.

Beside him stood a very handsome man with white dyed hair and pale skin. Smiling as bright as a sunshine.

" What had happened? " Jimin asked frowning at Taehyung. " Nothing unusual. Hyung broke a vase while walking in the living room and as utterly contained water he fell followed by hoseok hyung."

A chuckle erupted from Jimin's throat but it went back into his stomach as soon as he saw his elder cousin stare at him with a not so good face.

" Who is he- wait--- Jeon Jungkook?" The man with white hairs questioned with wide eyes which made Jungkook a little nervous.

He knows me?

" Yeah. Hey! Jungkook , this is my elder brother Kim Namjoon and he is Jhope hyung , my attorney. "

Attorney?

" You have an Attorney ? " Jungkook asked confused.

" Yes . " Taehyung nodded.

" But then you have your elder brother too. He is a lawyer, isn't he?" Jungkook questioned not able to understand that why did Taehyung have another person as an Attorney when his brother himself was a lawyer.

" Actually he is not only my Attorney but my secretory which makes it easier for me to work and I can't risk it with my sibling. They can be horrible at times. " Taehyung stated making elders and the only younger in the room chuckle.

" come on. Walk inside." Jimin said before Taehyung took his seat at his desk whereas , Jimin hugged Namjoon and Jhope in a tight brother hug.

Jungkook sat beside Taehyung near the desk chair and Jimin sat on his previous place while the others occupied places on the other couches away from them , spreading in their places.

" So Mr. Jeon Jungkook, you definitely not know me but I do know you. " Jhope said passing a very bright smile.

" O-Oh. Hmm..." Jungkook didn't have anything to say and that's why it felt weird for him because he didn't know anything about Jhope.

" So what are you doing here? Mr. Jeon." Namjoon , Taehyung's elder brother asked spreading himself upon the sofa.

Jungkook glance at Taehyung and Jimin before speaking " I am h-"

" He is here for the fashion designing thing. I think that you remember when I told about investing in this field finally?" Taehyung had cut in between because he could clearly see a little nervousness on Jungkook's face.

Well who won't be nervous after watching talkative super serious face of the eldest in the group.

" Okay. But why to bring hi-" Namjoon was speaking while looking at Jungkook but he stopped in the mid when he saw beside Jungkook.

A weird feeling crossed Jungkook's heart when he felt Taehyung doing something beside him so he turned. But.....

The elder was simply sitting, yet Jungkook could swear that Taehyung did something, something that made Namjoon stop at his words.

But then why would he do that? And what did he even do?

" He is here for work related stuff , do you have any problem?" Taehyung's voice was dripping from stern annoyance. He was trying to control the emotions within him.

What was that?

"-- and even if you do , I don't care because my business doesn't work on someone's thoughts. " Taehyung added, sharply.

" Hey~" Jungkook called out very softly in a whisper and placed his hand of Taehyung's hand which was resting on the handle of the chair. " Don't be so rude. He is your brother."

Taehyung stared at their hands and then looked up at him with a lazy smile.

" You don't know him-"

" I don't care about him but you . So you must make sure to talk to your elders politely, hyung. " A little startle, Taehyung was. Just a little and only Jungkook saw it but he let it slide.

Maybe the elder was sensitive of getting orders from others.

" I am sorry if I have crossed my line and tried to misbehave. " Jungkook said looking at his lap but he could feel a very hot blaze burning through his head.

" No. I like it. Scold me. Teach me when it is necessary. " Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook's palm before giving it a small squeeze.

Jungkook felt those cold hands and cheeks heat up , and bottom of his stomach filled out with warmth as he smiled at the elder , somehow feeling a very weird feeling envelope him but he was fast enough to let the feeling slide.

I shouldn't think so much. Maybe friends are like this. I didn't get to make many anyways.

" Jungkook. " jhope called out and asked, "I heard that Taehyung is investing in Cl%%n. Isn't this your brand? " Jungkook was shocked enough to make others notice that he didn't know that Jhope knew about him so much.

" How do you all know so much about me? Are you stalkers?"

THUMP

Dead silent spread around the entire office before Jungkook started laughing.

" I was kidding. " Jhope chuckled to before others got back to their previous posture.

" You are quiet funny!" Jhope chuckled before giving a glance at Taehyung.

" Jungkook! " Taehyung called out loud and everyone turned to look at the duo , sitting together.

" Let's go. We got work to complete, right?" Jungkook nodded before they both walked out of the room , leaving Jimin, jhope and Namjoon inside the office.

The weather here is cold. Its very cold and damp in here but I like it. I feel like I am homne but still I feel like I am missing something. Something important and I can't understand this feeling. This weird hollow and empty feeling.

NOTE FROM AUTHOR:::::

Hope you are enjoying the novel and I am here to tell you that I am super exited for what is going to happen from the upcoming chapters.

Shit might get a lot crazy with things heating up between the characters and prepare yourself for a huge ride of painful rainfall of tears.

A huge spoiler, even though it is not needed, yet I can't help to disclose this bit because I don't want to suffer alone in this pain.

😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 15K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...
106K 3.2K 51
"Don't mess with my mind baby boy...... I go crazy when you look at me like this when I'm tied. " Taehyung smirked as he leaned to him slowly and lic...
1.1M 48K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
95.1K 4K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...