His Naive Cinderella

By poetaetic_amii

Umaid palace, the palace of lies and mystery where truth is unrevealed, Everything is tangled and hidden. Gre... More

Characters ๐Ÿฆ‹
1. Beginning of mess
2 . finding her
3. Mr. kidnapper
4 . His Cinderella
Not an update!!๐Ÿ–ค
5. Escape ?
6. The past
7. Her knight
8. Freedom
Dedication ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿฆ‹
9. Home
10. royal past
11. Truth untold (1)
12. Truth untold (2)
13. His Dark thoughts
SORRY ๐Ÿ’‹
14. first kiss?
Author's note:- 1k reads ๐Ÿฅน
15. family gathering
16. Starting of ceremony
17. Dil ibadat
18. The Princess and The Beast
20. Haldi
21. Tormenting Queen
๐Ÿ”Š Important Announcement
Teaser #HIS BLOODY QUEEN
22. Truth be Told

19. The Umaid Palace

86 2 2
By poetaetic_amii

Fourth update of the week.....🙂🙂
Taetics u know what, i was looking for some pictures of the fountain and garden on the Pinterest and you'll not believe i literally cried while looking at those pictures and my lil sister was giving me judging look , like so ethereal 😭😭... places like fairy world exist and here me stuck in my room haye meri kismat.
By the way....
Enjoy your meal 🙂🦋✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😈Knight:- may god have mercy on my enemies because i won't.❤️‍🔥🍷

Jay Pov:-

Everyone left the hotel, me and maa also reached at Singhaniya mansion , yeah we are living here, mom insisted and i couldn't say no to her.

Everything was going well but those motherfuckers media had to poke their ass. I am glad I controlled myself or else Satan knew what I could've done.

" You rest beta, tomorrow we have to leave for Umaid palace as the further marriage rituals will be done there only" mamma said.

" Umhm, you also sleep maa, it's already late" saying this i marched towards my room.

A sigh left from my mouth, it was indeed a hectic day, oh wait, i have to complete one last task of the day.

I fished out my phone from the pocket and dialed My pa's number he picked up in two rings ...."Hello ankit, Do you remember the names of all the media channels who were present at the party?"

" Yes sir, As you said, I have noted down the names of all those people. I will do whatever you order." He said.

"Hmm..... send me the details of the channels, after reading the details i will decide what to do with them" i ordered him.

" In five minutes sir" he replied and I cut the call.

I removed the kurta and trouser and changed into white t-shirt and black sweatpants. I am not obsessed with black or with any color.

Why wear only one color outfit when every color suits me.

I heard the notification sound on my phone..... opening the message sent by Ankit, details of the News channels were present in the party.

I found 5 of them were profitable for me...hmm they'll get a new owner soon.

2 of them are on the verge of closing......how about I destroy them by myself before they go bankrupt.

3 of them are just working on God's grace.

I called Ankit and told him that by tomorrow morning I want those 5 channels under my clutch and those 2 channels deserve to be turned into ashes and the remaining 3 channels should be closed by tomorrow.

Completing the work, I laid down on the bed and I found a book under my pillow.

Yeah I am reading a novel. On the day when Pihu was talking about novels , I had an urge to read this shit Novel.
After doing Google and reviews about some novels, I found this HAUNTING ADELINE.

I have been reading it for the past week after the pihu went missing.

And to be honest I was traumatized....like who the fuck on earth fuck their love with shits???
The man named Zade a psychotic person fucked his lover with gun like what the actual DUCKINGLY FUCKINGLY HECK.

I will never do such harsh and rough things with Pihu.

Apparently that girl named Adeline enjoyed this wahhh!!!

I am just reading this book. After that I will never touch any novel I swear, or else I will get dark ideas from these dark novels.

Just sleep you bastard tomorrow we have to leave for Umaid palace....i will get to see her again.

How much I wish I could tell her the condition of my heart. I wish I could confess my feelings to her. I wish we could be together.

And i fucking swear we will.
Putting aside these thoughts, I covered myself with a duvet and tried to sleep.
________________
( Author's also trying to sleep but FUCKINGLY she can't, just switching my sleeping position)
_______________

Next day

At the umaid palace.

I can't believe this is the umaid palace. I had seen it in the picture but in reality it's so enthralling. I had visited my mom's paternal home, she's the Princess of Jaipur, even though their Palace isn't this big and royal.
______________________________________

To whom i am joking it's the royal residence of the ruler family of the whole Rajasthan.

Me and maa entered the palace and a guard showed us the way where the haldi ceremony was held.

We were passing through a lot of corridors.

Finally we reached and i saw her, my Adeline i mean my cinderella, looking eyes captivating as always, her yellow lehenga enhancing her beauty thousand times more.
______________________________________

I will not go wild today by the thought that we are twinning because the theme is yellow and everyone is wearing yellow.

See told ya i am not delusional.
I am wearing a yellow kurta with white pants and maa as usual in her saree look.

______________________________________

" Hello bestie, looking all handsome huh, kisko patane ka irada hai tumhara?" Drama queen i know you all guessed him, said in his over energetic voice.

" Mujhe kisi ko patane k liye taiyar hone ki jarurat nahi hai, meri ek casual kapdo m bhi jhalak dikh jane p ladkiya pagal hojati hai" i smirked.

" Of course, tum dikhte hi criminal ki tarah ho, pagal nahi hogi to kya hogi" the audacity of this bitch to roast Jay singhaniya.

" Shut your ass up" I rolled my eyes.
This bitch is over dramatic but indeed good looking, only if his personality could match his mouth.
______________________________________

" By the way, I want to talk about something with you" his energetic oh so sunshine voice changed into serious.

" I am all ears," I replied.

" The way you always look at my birdie didn't go unnoticed by me and for your information I know you kidnapped her," he said in a serious tone.

I was a little shocked but didn't let it show on my face.

" So?" I know I am a bastard and I can't help.

" so, Mr. Jay singhaniya, i am glad you didn't hurt her and i want to clarify one thing crystally that I know you love her i can see it in your eyes, but still you can't do anything in impulsion she had suffered a lot and if she get hurt by you in any form i don't give a fuck about who you are to me, i will shoot you right into your heart, it's just i know you and indeed you're a good person but your anger issues is worse, so if you want to be with her you better take it slow and behave gentle with her, as about kidnapping don't ever do that again, i will always know where she's" he completed his long and possesive and threatfull speech.

" You don't need to tell me this, I was with her for 14 years, I know how to handle her and how to behave with her," I calmly Said.

" Let me remind you, that you were not with her for 13 years, here a person can change in one week, one hour, one minute how you can be so sure that her behavior, her likes, dislikes haven't changed in these years" he asked.

I know he's right people do change, they can change in one month, week, hour even in minutes .

But is it ok to judge them? if they'd change, we don't know why they changed themselves, we don't know in which circumstances.

what was those traumas which led them to change, change isn't bad not at all, our behavior, our reactions, our actions is that matter after change.

As for Pihu, even if I was not with her, I know the changes in her aren't bad, if anything changed in her I am damn sure that must be for her good.

" I don't care, I will try to know more about her, her changed self" I stated.

" As your wish," he sighed , " let's go bestie, rituals will start in few minutes" aayeeeiiinnn??? What is this man?? He changed his personality by 360 degrees in Seconds.

I am just wondering if Pihu knows her Angel is bipolar.

Pihu's name taken Pihu present , my moon will live for 100 years.

Heh what the fuck is wrong with me , i am behaving like a teenager girl who is obsessed with her crush and speaking cringey.

She was holding the tray of haldi, what's wrong with these sisodia why they're making her their personal assistant, again holding the tray.

Can't they just ask any of their maids.
" Maa, why are they making pihu to do work, she's holding the tray again" I let my mouth vomit the words.

" Mharo ghadhedo choro, they're not making her do chores, it's the responsibility of one the family member, to take care of the things which will be used in the rituals, it's a responsibility and Pihu being only member of the Sisodia taking this responsibility" maa playfully hit on my shoulder. I nodded my head yes.

" Haldi From groom's side is here, let's apply haldi to my pretty dii," Pihu chirped in her honey voice.

Anirudh came and stood by my side, he nudged me with his elbow, I ignored this bitch but he again did.

" What the fuck is wrong with you rascal" i made a bad face.

" Nothing, I thought I would tell you something about Pihu but I guess you're not interested so leave it" he said, shrugging.

He is the biggest bastard, mustard, custard of the earth.

" Then tell na, what was the need of nudging" i wish i could speak in a soft tone but i got a filthy rude tone.

" pehle sorry bolo, mujh jaise masoom ko gaali di tumne" he said making an innocent face, only i know how innocent he's.

I still remember that he had crush on one of my employee , after some weeks he saw her with a man and this bitch here couldn't hold his jealousy and kidnapped that man very next day, he beat shit out of that poor person after leaving on the verge of death, he got to know that she's married to this person, Anirudh didn't tell me about this crush thing, otherwise i had stopped him, but after spreading shit he asked me to collect the shit.

I admitted that person to the hospital and compensated my employee as well and told her that it was just a misunderstanding and she understood.

" jao mat btao, maine aaj tak sorry nahi bola kisi ko, tumko boluga,'' I said, totally ignoring his existence.

" That's the point , you should learn how to apologize without any reason, because women love to blame us men for everything and we should stick that sorry word on the tip of our tongue" he said again over acting.

" That's my problem, i will say sorry to only her even if it will not be my mistake, so you shut your ass up or else i  will make thousands of holes in your asshole" he knows very well how to raise my blood pressure and irritate me.

" Haaww, chiii gande gire hue insaan ho tum, dur hi raho tum mujhse aur Pihu k to nazdeek bhi nhi jane dunga tumhe" he said, drama queen for a reason.

" I know, main gira hoyaa banda jama Neech baliye '' I am going mad in his company, I should stay away from this Clown.

I changed my place and went to the garden. Lots of flowers, butterflies and birds were in the garden, and a sudden peace took over my body.
The fountain in the middle of the garden was enhancing the beauty of the garden .

______________________________________

I sat on the grass and looked at the sky.
The weather was a little cloudy.

I recalled the memory when me and papa used to stargaze daily.

Papa are you watching me from the above, do you miss me papa, why you left me and maa, do you know how hard it was to live without you , do you have any idea how lonely i was feeling.

we used to go for a garden visit daily , i always was a fan of nature so was papa, you dissolve in the nature papa and i am dissolving in the toxicity of vengeance, this feeling of hate and wrath made me a beast.

I don't want to be a beast, i am a human and want to be like one but your death papa will not let me be a human.

I wish you could be here with me.

______________________________________

Only if you know that how filthy sperm was your papa, heh mujhe kya.

So how was the update cuties....
Do vote and comment
- ur rotten potato author 🙂🦋✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.9K 56
Pihu Gupta, a 21-year-old girl, possesses a gentle demeanor that radiates sweetness, innocence, and shyness. Her captivating charm lies in her endear...
29.5K 1.6K 22
เน‹เฃญ โญ‘โš ๐Ÿญ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—ข๐—™ ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ Can I kiss you, meri jaan?" he whispered softly while tucking a strand of hair behind my e...
24.3K 1.4K 21
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
140K 5K 45
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„...