Love and Other Crisis | Seaso...

By CaeliaThorne

When her mentor recommended her for a new job, Kaliope Barnes wasn't expecting to step beyond the Veil into a... More

Content Advisory
Episode | 1
Episode | 2
Episode | 3
Episode | 4
Episode | 5
Episode | 6
Episode | 7
Episode | 8
Episode | 9
Episode | 10
Episode | 11
Episode | 12
Episode | 13
Episode | 14
Episode | 15
Episode | 16
Episode | 17
Episode | 18
Episode | 19
Episode | 20
Episode | 21
Episode | 22
Episode | 23
Episode | 24
Episode | 25
Episode | 26
Episode | 27
Episode | 28
Episode | 29
Episode | 30
Episode | 31
Episode | 32
Episode | 33
Episode | 34
Episode | 35
Episode | 36
Episode | 37
Episode | 38
Bonus Episode #1

Season 2-4 Notice

11 0 0
By CaeliaThorne

Thank you for checking out Love and Other Crisis Season 1.

Read all the seasons of Love and Other Crisis on Ream [https://reamstories.com/caeliathorne].

Season 2: The team is investigating X Organization while preparing for the full moon lockdowns and juggling regular cases. A routine event becomes complicated when the Faceless Man sets a trap that releases the gates of Moonsylum, and werewolves invade the city on the night of the Super Hunter's Moon. It's a race against time to contain the werewolves before the "power hour."

Season 3: After the Moonsylum Incident, Sage Tower's post-crisis clean-up hit a snag as their contingency plan failed. The clock continues to tick, and it's another nail-biting race against time. The CMT Team needs to resolve the issue with the Veil before the critical threshold for a Cleansweep Reset passes while fending off obstacles set by their faceless foe as they unravel lies and chase urban legends.

Season 4 [Final]: Blurb Coming Soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 14.8K 22
Nina Belmonte knows her way around death. As the daughter of skin witches lost in a magical catastrophe when she was just a baby, she grew up used to...
12.6K 1.9K 46
Niccola is a demi-queen undercover in enemy territory. Her little sister went missing seven moons ago, but one lead remains: a picture of a woman's f...
163 39 11
' ' Stand away, ".-"stand away, for I say, our magic shall be combined, and split into six groups, darkness, violet fire, the night's cloak, gloom, d...
124 14 11
Kayla Monroe has had a hard life. After her Dad died 2 years ago, her mother decided that moving out of their home and to a new city would help them...