The Ember Tears Of The Abyss

By LJCandy

in the house of heart, we were taught to rise to the top and to become "king" All of us know that but unlike... More

Clerfication+Bio

Prologue

98 2 0
By LJCandy

Note: like i said in the bio many of the character may act different than there cannon counter part

--------------

The Begin Of Our Embers

No One's POV
Location: snezhnaya

in the icy cold region of snezhnaya or more specifically in the Zapolyarny palace head headquarters of the fatui. it was bissy like always agents going on their missions or the harbingers doing their own thing. however, it was different today than any other for a cray could be heard around the whole palace a cry of a baby just being born. and in the room were 2 poeple a woman with long black-purple hair and her eyes closed and in her hair were six wings laying in bed holding a small girl. this was Colombia the 3th fatui harbinger.

the man next to her had lime-blue hair and a mask that represented a bird on his face on his right ear was an earring that looked like a vale from a lab. he was wearing the usual fatui harbinger coat. this was the doctor or il dottore 2th of the fatui harbingers.

and the baby Colombia was holding was a small girl with red eyes and light green hair her skin was smooth and was very healthy from just the way she looked at her parents.

Colombia: is she, not a cutie dottore? 

Dottore: to think I of all poeple would become a father.....Pantalone and Signora are not gone let me live this down. but yes she is a cutie....our little one....do you have a name in mind?

Colombia: how about izumi meaning spring or fountain in old inazuma?

dottore: wonderful name my dear izumi our daugther.

???: I hope it went smoothly.

both of them turned around to see an older man standing in the doorway. he whore a mask that covered almost half of his face. blue eyes. snow-white hair and a small beard. this was Pierro or the jester the first fatui harbinger and their leader.

Colombia: Ara ~ Pierro came to see our daughter or me hehe

Pierro: I came to see the young one on behalf of our majesty.

dottore: I feel there is more to this visit jester

Pierro: yes the child will be handed over to Crucabena the tsaritsa fears that if she stays here our enemy will try to use her against us.

dottore began to get angry but before he could scream at him the room began to get cold and both dottore and Pierro felt like death was looming over them only for them to see Colombia the always smiling woman grow giant wings with eyes and open her own eyes and glare at Pierro.

Colombia: give me one good reason why I should give izumi our daughter! to that woman.

Pierro: it is either Crucabena and you can see her more or a random family meeting both of you will never see her again.

dottore:....fine! but when izumi gets older she will return here.

Pierro: that was Our Majesty's plan she is the grandmother after.

After Dottore and Colombia said their goodbyes to their daughter izumi Pierro carvely lifted the baby or his granddaughter in his arms and walked away but before he could leave Colombia stopped him.

Colombia: Pierro tells Crucabena that if she ever harms izumi I will eat her alive in front of all the poeple~

with nothing to say pierro just nodded and walked out of the room and thwarted a different room with the word "knave" on it. walking in he was met with a tall lady who wore a pretty normal outfit with the normal harbinger coat. and long bruin hair. this was Crucabena the 4th of the fatui harbingers(soon to be a dead one)

Crucabena: Pierro? what is it...and why are you holding a baby?

Pierro: this is Izumi the child of dottore and Colombia our majesty wants you to take her with you to Fontaine and make her part of the house of heart.

Crucabena: of course if Our Majesty wishes so then I will.

Pierro: Colombia warned you if harm becomes on izumi that she would eat you alive in front of everyone and your child.

with an annoyed look, Crucabena took izumi from Pierro and went to make her journey to Fontaine. Crucabena was annoyed by the idea of even taking care of their child but it could work in her favor since she had a 1-year-old baby named peruere in the orphanage a cursed child that was abandoned and would become the "king" of the heart.....but little did she know that her little plan would backfire. for two embers would become a raging flame of love between two cursed children.

Timeskip 12 years
Location: Fontaine

it has been 12 years ever since izumi was separated from Il Dottore and Colombia and lifted into the house of heart with her "mother" Crucabena. A lot happened in that time and izumi herself changed a lot in 12 years. She now had long green hair and her eyes were ruby red her skin became a bit paler than other children and she grew two long fangs. and many of the boys fell hard for her. but she was never interested.

(image she has red eyes and two vampire fangs don't know what to call them)

that was not the only thing that changed however for if you would ask the other children what they think about izumi they would say "She is pretty but bend that innocent look she is a beast" or "She and mother always fight. Mother told us that she would rune or lives" and in some aspect that was true and something Crucabena hoped for. but she was never alone for she had two friends one was a child-like version of their "mother" her name was clervie a happy-go-lucky girl and unlike her mother a sweet person.

and the second one is a girl with white-black hair red cross eyes and pale skin her name was peruere or how "mother" would call her a special child for she had a curse what the curse was no one knows yet but it made her hands become black. many of the other children found her scary but not izumi she found her cute and pretty.

and that is where Izumi's story started for once again she was fighting with her"mother"

Izumi's POV

it was just a normal day like any other in the House of Heart or at least as normal as it can be for me. just like always me and "mother" fought again this time it was about her real daughter clervie "Mother" does not like it when I hang around her or play with her she also does not like me talking about the hydro archon furina but then again "mother" does not like anything i do.

Crucabena: izumi for the last time stay away from clervie!

izumi: or what old hag! first, you tell me not to talk about the hydro archon then you tell me not to hang around peruere anymore and now clervie. what the hell is your problem?!

Crucabena: my problem are you izumi!. a ungrateful little brat who thinks she can do what she wants. the only reason why I keep you around is because you are good at your missions!

izumi: go choke on a bullet fruit old hag! you will not stop me from playing with my friends especially peruere!

Crucabena: we will see about your cures child!

without saying anything else I walked away from "Mother" trying to calm myself down. She was the only person who could anger me so quickly she knew that I knew her little plan for peruere. but I will not let her win even if it costs me my life.

izumi: I will not let you hurt my peruere. damm harbinger

 Peruere's POV

I and clervie were sitting under the tree where I buried my pet spider. the same place where we three became friends....really my only friends that I have but I don't mind I like it. but I don't like izumi fighting mother it makes me feel weird and my chest hurts just like now.

clervie: *sigh* they're at it again it seems.

peruere:.....izumi

clervie: mm? something wrong peruere.

peruere: I...don't know every time I see izumi fight Mother I get this weird feeling and my chest hurts.....I don't like it.

clervie: only when they fight?

peruere: no...also when I see izumi smile and when she hugs me or hear her sing but then my face becomes warm...but that is when I like it...i,m I sick?

clervie: hehe you're not sick silly. mother was so wrong about you.

I was confused about what she meant but when I turned to her I could see her smile that could rival the sun itself.

clervie: you are in love with izumi peruere!

peruere: in love?

clervie: yup in love it means that you want that person to be yours like a girlfriend.

peruere: are you sure?

clervie: of course and if you are not sure of yourself we can test it come let's find izumi.

before I could say anything clervie began to drag me around the garden the closer we came the more my chest began to hurt when I heard that angelic voice of izumi sing and when we arrived I could see every child of our home standing or sitting listening to izumi even mother was watching. calmly

I could not help but be captured by her gentle voice I could feel my face heat up every time she looked at me with that smile of hers I could feel my heart beat faster and faster I could hear the others sing along even clervie and Mother. and without even realizing it I song along as well. ever since I know no one was able to make me feel this way maybe clervie but not at the level izumi did.

peruere: clervie I think you are right.

clervie: Mmm what do you mean?

peruere: i... I'm in love with izumi.

No ones pov
Night time

it was late at night and almost everyone was asleep except for izumi and peruere without Crucabena knowing it. it was something they often did together with clervie sneaking out and looking out the window at the night sky. hoping that one day they could see the northern lights in snezhnaya. but tonight was different.

izumi: I don't know why but I always like the night sky with so many stars in the sky

peruere:.....

izumi: peruere is something wrong?... Is it the curse again?

peruere: no it's not that...izumi can I ask something?

izumi: of course what is it?

peruere: are you in love with someone?

izumi was confused about why she of everyone would ask her something like that but it also made her curious on why she asked that. Of course, izumi and peruere did not know that they had both fallen in love with each other.

izumi: I do....but I'm a bit scared to tell her what about you?

peruere: I found out today that what I felt was not pain but...love

izumi: ow...who is the lucky on-

but before izumi could finish her words peruere did something izumi or anyone else expected from her she kissed izumi. Izumi's eyes widened in surprise. but she slowly closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around peruere and the other girl put her arms around Izumi's neck slowly melting into the kiss.

after some time they separated from the kiss and put their head against one another still looking at each other, and izumi saw something in peruere red crossed eyes joy and happiness even though she did not show it.

izumi: you know "mother" will yell at us both if she finds out.

peruere: I don't care I love you izumi.

izumi: and I love you too peruere.

and so with one final kiss, they both went to their separate rooms dreaming of one and a other keeping their relationship a secret from everyone. except for the one person they did not want to know was Standing in the shadow of the same room where the first kiss was.

Crucabena: enjoy it as long as you can izumi after I get rid of you she can become the king of the heart. hahaha!

prologue
ended

---------------------

and here we have the first chapter of this brand-new story one I decided to make. but damm this is the longest prologue I ever made

i hope you guys did not mind me making them a couple so soon. but i needed it for the story giving Arleccino more reason to kill  Crucabena i won,t put the whole fight in it properly anyway that is also the reason why i made izumi sing Emberfire.

you properly were shocked that il dottore and Colobmbia are izumi,s parents in this A.U

now then i like to know your opinion on the ship of the story. should i keep the current ship of izumi x arlecchino x furina or make it just izumi x arlecchino and have furina shipped with someone else?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 179 18
A man with with a gift is heading towards the place where 'heroes' lives to make them face their crimes.
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
137K 2.2K 9
In a get together between the 'gang' Mai thinks it will be fun to play a little game of seven minutes in heaven. Because you and her are always messi...
14.9K 302 6
Jason Lynch was a student of Union Academy, where he was bullied, abused, neglected and ignored for being powerless, and then, one day, he snaps and...