Trolls: Tales Of The Band [SE...

By George_Beard

In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With The... More

Opening Theme
"Road To Marriage" [Part 2]
"Road To Marriage" [Part 3]
"Road To Marriage" [Part 4]
"Road To Marriage" [Part 5]
Songs From "Road To Marriage"
"The Bro-Manager" [Part 1]
"The Bro-Manager" [Part 2]
"The Bro-Manager" [Part 3]
Songs From "The Bro-Manager"
"Gal Brawl" [Part 1]
"Gal Brawl" [Part 2]
"Gal Brawl" [Part 3]
Songs From "Gal Brawl"
"Stress Binky" [Part 1]
"Stress Binky" [Part 2]
"Stress Binky" [Part 3]
Songs From "Stress Binky"
"Catching Butterflies" [Part 1]

"Road To Marriage" [Part 1]

9.8K 115 2.7K
By George_Beard

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey Wattpad Readers!

Baby Branch Here!

And I'm Here To Tell You What Previously Happened On Our Series, "Tales Of The Band"

In Case You Don't Remember What Happened Last Season

Or Just Skipping To This Season For Some Reason?

Weird People..

BUT ANYBOO!

Previously, My Brothers & I Were Excited To Open Our BroZone Fan Club To The ENTIRE School!

But Turns Out, It Was Only To Be Destroyed To Make Room For A Rival Band Of Sisters..

GALZONE!

From Then, It Was A Ultimate Sing Off Between Us, Leading To A All Out Battle Of The Bands!

Until, We Bros Decided To Make Peace With The Girls, And Even Made Them Our New Friends

YAY!

But..

The Joyful Moment Only Lasted For A While, As Our Amazing Grandmother, Came To Us With Some News

You See, Grandma Rosiepuff Told Us That She Has Recently Been Dating A Mysterious Troll!

Only For Us Brothers To Discover Who It Was, And What It Would Soon Lead Us To..

~~~~~

~In The Auditorium~

Coming Into TrollTree High School, After The Talent Show Concluded, The Auditorium Doors Bursted Open, With A Mysterious Troll Walking Inside.

Everyone In The Auditorium Turned Around From Their Seats To See Who It Was, As The Mysterious Troll Came Down The Aisle To The Front.

The BroZone Brothers Saw This Mysterious Troll Come Forward, As Got A Better Look At Him, As They Soon Realized Who It Was.

"No Way.."
Spruce Said, Shaking His Head In Disbelief.

"It Can't Be.."
Floyd Said, Taking A Little Step Backwards.

"Not Possible.."
John Dory Said, As His Square Of A Jaw Dropped.

"IT'S-"
Clay Pointed Across At The Mysterious Troll Coming Forward.

Revealing Himself As Grandma Rosiepuff's Newest Boyfriend, The Mysterious Troll Turned Out To Be None Other Than BroZone's Ex-Manager, Hairwin Cowbell.

"😦"
Baby Branch Couldn't Believe His Bitty Eyes Of Who It Was.

"Boys, This Is My New Boyfriend.."
Grandma Rosiepuff Told Her Grandsons, Nervously.

"Hello Boys~"
Hairwin Cowbell Greeted To The Brothers, With A Smirk As He Held Grandma Rosiepuff's Hand.

"MR. COWBELL?!!?!?!?!? 😱"
The Brothers Shout Out Loud In The Most Shocking Way Possible.

"😱😱😱‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️"
Everyone In The Crowd, Including The Sisters Of GalZone, Gasped At The Random Reveal.

Principal Crank Watched This From The Corner Of The Stage.
"OOOOOO DRAMA! Corn Me Armadillo!"

Rhonda Shot Some Popcorn Out Of Her Mouth Randomly For Her And Mr. Crank To Share As They Watched The Drama Unfold. 🍿

Hairwin Cowbell Leaned Down At The Boys, Holding His Smirk.
"And What Great It Is To See You Boys Again!"

John Dory Moved Away And Turned To His Grandmother.
"Grandma, You Can't Be Serious! MR. COWBELL??? HE'S YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND??? THE ONE YOU'RE DATING??? AND CALL YOUR CURRENT LOVER???"

"Well Yes But-"
Grandma Rosiepuff Tried To Speak.

"As The Heartthrob Of The Family, I Forbid Your Heart To Throb For Him Grandma!"
Spruce Crossed His Arms.

"Spruce Listen I-"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said.

"And As The Jokester Of The Family- THIS IS ONE HELL OF A BAD JOKE!!"
Clay Shouted Loudly.

Floyd Nodded Along With His Brothers.
"YEAH! You Know How Much I Support You Grandma But....HIM??? After What He Did To Us!"

"Boys I-"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said.

Baby Branch Tugged On Grandma Rosiepuff's Dress.
"You Do Remember What Happened Right Grandma?"

Grandma Rosiepuff Sighed And She Picked Up Baby Branch In Her Arms.
"Yes My Peachfuzz, But If You All Just Listen To Me, I'll Explain"

"What's There To Explain??? YOU'RE MAKING OUT WITH OUR EX-MANAGER AND HE'S PROBABLY BILLING YOU FOR DOING SO-"
Clay Glared At Hairwin Cowbell.

"And Probably Is Gonna Put Her In Uncomfortable Outfits To Make A Quick Buck! -.-"
Spruce Said Towards Hairwin Cowbell.

Hairwin Cowbell Sighed And Looked Down.
"I Deserve That...And I'm Sorry Boys. Yes I Put You Through All That Money Promotional Material To Benefit BroZone, When I Should've Been Considering How You Felt About It"

John Dory Scoffed At That.
"Pfft- Oh PLEAAASSEEEE! You Expect Us To Just Forgive The Guy Who Forced My Brother Into Wearing Funderdrawers For Photos, Just Cause You're Dating Our Grandma??"

"That Was You John .___."
Clay Blurted Out.

"NOT NOW CLAY-"
John Dory Said.

"I Understand Your Frustration Boys, But This Is Coming From The Heart, That I Am Truly Sorry For Being A Horrible Manager. Until I Came Across Your Grandmother And Realized That Her Pure Heart Cause Make Mine....Less Cruel And More Sympathetic"
Hairwin Cowbell Held His Heart.

"Awwwwww"
The Crowd In The Audience Reacted In Awe, Also Holding Their Hearts.

"WH- STOP REACTING TO THIS! THIS IS A PRIVATE MATTER!"
John Dory Said Towards The Audience.

"Awwww..."
The Crowd In The Audience Reacted Of Disappointed Of Not Getting To Listen To The Drama.

Baby Branch Hopped Down From His Grandma's Arms And Pulled Her To The Side.
"Hey Uh Mr. Cowpoop? Can You Give Us A Second?"

"No Problem"
Hairwin Cowbell Nodded As He Waited.

Rhonda Was About To Follow The Brothers And Grandma Rosiepuff, Until She Gave Hairwin Cowbell A Little Growl.

"AH-"
Hairwin Cowbell Flinched And Backed Up A Little.

Going Over To A Corner Of The Stage, The Brothers And Grandma Rosiepuff Had A More Private Conversation About The Situation.

"Okaaaaay, What Are You Doing? 😁"
Baby Branch Asked Up At His Grandmother.

"What Do You Mean?"
Grandma Rosiepuff Raised Her Eyebrow.

"What Do We Mean??? You're Dating The Worse Guy To Ever Happen To BroZone! To Us!"
Spruce Gestured To His Brothers.

"And Apparently You've Been Dating Him For WEEKS Now Just Because He Said He's Sorry??"
John Dory Said.

"WHAT KIND OF ELDERLY HOUSEWIVES SHOW ARE YOU LIVING IN GRANDMA-"
Clay Blurted Out.

"Boys, I'm Afraid This Goes Way Deeper Than That"
Grandma Rosiepuff Replied.

"What Do You Mean Grandma?"
Floyd Asked, Fiddling With His Fingers.

Grandma Rosiepuff Kneeled Down To Her Grandsons And Began To Explain.
"Well, Before You Keep On Disapproving Of This, Let Me Tell You How This Even Started.."

~Flashback~

It Was The Night Of The Day You Guys Had Your First Day Of School

Things Seemed Like It Was Going To Be Normal For You Boys And Me

Up On The Rosiepuff Pod, The Brothers Had Just Finished Their Sing Together As They Sat Up On The Roof Of The Pod, Watching The Stars.

Meanwhile, Grandma Rosiepuff Was Cleaning Up Inside The Pod And Fixing Up Her Grandsons Backpacks For Their 2nd Day Of School.

Until..

Suddenly, There Was A Knock At The Door, As Grandma Rosiepuff Went To Open The Door, For It To Be Hairwin Cowbell Standing There.

Grandma Rosiepuff Immediately Slapped Hairwin Cowbell Across The Face And Tried To Shut The Door On Him.

Hairwin Cowbell Pleaded For Grandma Rosiepuff To Hear Him Out, Even After Earlier That Day, He Had Gotten Fired From BroZone.

Hairwin Stopped By And, At First I Wasn't Even Gonna Let Him See You Boys Again

Especially After How He Treated You!

But Then, The More He Spoke And More I Heard Him Out

I Remembered Something My Mother Once Told Me..

Hairwin Cowbell Spoke Out To Grandma Rosiepuff His True Apologies To Her And The Brothers, Hoping For Some Way Of Forgiveness.

Seconds Chances Are Real And They Exist

Even If It's To Someone Who Doesn't Deserve It

The More Grandma Rosiepuff Heard Hairwin Cowbell Out, The More She Understood And Let Her Troll Heart Get The Best Of Her, Forgiving Him.

But I Wasn't Just Going To Let Him Be You Boys's Manager Again

So Through Some Weeks

We Spoke More And More

And Really Getting To Know Each Other On A Personal Basis

Throughout Some Weeks Later, Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell Hung Out Secretly Around The TrollTree, Having Talks And Getting To Know Each Other Better.

And From That

I Learned This Isn't The Hairwin We Had Known Before

Something Of Him Getting Fired From BroZone, Must've Really Changed His Attitude

And That, I Admired Of How Much He Changed From Before

Which Eventually Lead To More...

...Serious Things

Sitting At A Table, Hairwin Cowbell Held His Hand Out And Placed It In Grandma Rosiepuff's Hand, Making Each Other Smile Brightly At One Another.

~End Of Flashback~

Grandma Rosiepuff Finished Explaining The Story.
"Serious As In....More Of A Relationship"

John Dory Was Still In Disbelief.
"Wow, You've Been Really Dating Him Behind Our Backs This Whole Time? And Didn't Even Bother To Tell Us??"

"If I Had Told You Boys Right At The Start, You Would've Probably Almost Killed Him With Razors Or Lemon Juice!"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said.

"And You Would Have No Proof If We Ever Did That-"
Clay Crossed His Arms, Looking Away.

"Grandma, We Want You To Be Happy And All But...Him? I Don't Know...It Just Seems Wrong And Off.."
Floyd Said, Rubbing His Neck.

"I Know, I Didn't Expect It But Second Chances Come With Unexpected Results. And Hairwin Showed A Lot Of More Care Than He Has Before"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said.

Hairwin Cowbell Came Over To The Area.
"It's True. And I Want A New Start. A Better Start. And It's A Start Of Something Special With Your Grandmother, Who I Appreciate Dearly For Turning Myself Around"

"Awe"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said, Holding Hairwin Cowbell's Hand Again.

"Eeughhh...I Can't Even Look-"
Spruce Tried To Look Away From That.

"Grandma! But...He Forced Us Into School! Remember?? All For Money And Publicity!"
John Dory Mentioned.

Grandma Rosiepuff Nodded.
"That Is True John But....Reminder That If He Hadn't, You Guys Wouldn't Have Loved It So Much And You Ended Up Staying And Making More Memories"

"AND FRIENDS! 😄✨️"
The Sisters Of GalZone Shouted From The Other Side Of The Stage.

"PRIVATE MATTER!"
John Dory Shouted Back At Them.

"That's True Grandma But....HE'S STILL A COWPOOP!"
Clay Gestured.

"Clay!"
Grandma Rosiepuff Put Her Hands On Her Hips.

"No No No, It's Quite Alright Puff, And I Know It Will Give Some Getting Used To But...I Truly Do Care For Your Grandmother And I Would Never Do Anything Again To Hurt Her Or You Boys"
Hairwin Cowbell Kneeled Down To The Brothers And Told Them.

"Mmmmm -.-"
The Brothers All Crossed Their Arms At Hairwin Cowbell, In Disapproval.

"Well Boys?"
Grandma Rosiepuff Asked Them.

"Hmph!"
The Brothers Turned Away From Their Grandmother, Not Ready To Be Comfortable About This.

Grandma Rosiepuff Sighed At That Reaction From Her Grandsons, Knowing That This Is A Big Adjustment For Them To Get Used To.

Baby Branch Turned To The Wattpad Readers For A Moment.
"Our Grandma Is Really Dating Our Ex-Manager Mr. Cowpoop! How Bad Is That!? I Mean...Maybe It Can't Be That Bad....Is It That Bad?"

~~~

~At Rosiepuff's Pod~

"THIS IS EXTREMELY BAD!!!"
Clay Said, As He Was In His Bed, Along With His Other Brothers.

John Dory Leaned His Head Down Below To Clay Under Him.
"Would You Relax???"

"Oh I'm Sorry John Dopeeeyyyy, Did I Interrupte Your Square Beauty Sleep FROM RAGING ABOUT OUR GRANDMOTHER DATING A LUNATIC!!!"
Clay Shouted Back At His Brother.

"....But Can You Do It In A Relaxing Tone? 😁"
John Dory Grinned Down At Clay.

"UGGGH-"
Clay Grabbed His Pillow And Whacked It Up Above At His Brother.

"Apparently Not .__."
John Dory Sat Back Up On His Bunk Bed.

"Clay Is Completely Valid Right Now! How Can Grandma Even Consider Dating Cowpoop??? All He Cares About Is Money And Never Us! Just Profits!"
Spruce Said.

"Ya Know What? I Bet He Steals Chipmunks Too And Uses Them For Money!"
Clay Said.

Floyd Gasped And Gripped His Blanket.
"Does He Really Do That?!"

"WELL- Probably Not....BUT I WOULD'NT BE SURPRISED IF HE DID IN A ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!"
Clay Added On.

Baby Branch Rose Up His Crib And Leaned His Head On The Edge.
"What's Gonna Happen Guys..?"

"I'll Tell You What's Gonna Happen Branch- GRANDMA'S GONNA STOP DATING THAT BIMBO HIPPIE WITH GLASSES SO WE CAN BE HAPPY"
Clay Replied.

"And Her As Well! She Deserves Much Better!"
Spruce Said.

"YEAH!"
Floyd Cheered On With His Hands Up.

"Guys, I Agree Grandma Deserves Better But Who Are We To Judge And Tell Grandma Who To Date?"
John Dory Shrugged.

"We'd Be Great Grandsons Saving Grandma From Ever...Making Love To That Guy!"
Spruce Said.

"Literally! And I Don't Buy This Whole sEcONd chANce thiNg Grandma Was Yapping About! HE'S THE LAST GUY TO DESERVE IT!"
Clay Crossed His Arms.

"Agreed! As The Love Expert, They Are 100% Incompatible"
Spruce Said.

"Then How Do We Show Grandma They're Incompatible Together?"
Floyd Wondered.

John Dory Sighed To Himself.
"Guys, Enough. There's No Way We Can....From The Sound Of Grandma's Reasoning Tonight, It Sounded Like She's Made Up Her Mind About Cowbell. And Us Trying To Split Them Apart Will Just Make Things Worse"

"But John, Not Doing Anything About Will Just Make This A Hell House To Live In! I'm Dreading The Day We Come In The House And They're Just On The Couch Kissing!"
Spruce Said.

"🤢.....I Think I Lost My Appetite For Breakfast Tomorrow 😵‍💫..."
Baby Branch Flopped Back On His Pillow, With A Disgust Face.

"Don't Worry, As Your Big Brother, I'll Make Sure You Guys Don't Have To Bother About Them Two Being Together! I Promise!"
John Dory Ensured His Little Brothers.

"Pfft- Yeah Sure Square Faded Hairline....As If You Can Make Anything About This Fun For Us"
Clay Scoffed And Turned To His Side On His Bed.

"Hhhh.."
Floyd Went Under His Blanket, To Try To Sleep And Not Think About The Situation, Hugging His Stuffed Unicorn, Fluffy.

John Dory Looked Up Across At Spruce, As Spruce Just Shook His Head At His Older Brother And Turned To His Side To Drift Off To Sleep.

Giving Another Sigh, John Dory Got Back Underneath His Blanket And Stared Up At The Ceiling, Laying On His Pillow.

Coming Up Onto The Bed, Rhonda Went To Snuggle With John Dory For A Moment, Until John Dory Glanced At Rhonda For An Idea.

Picking Rhonda Up And Climbing Down His Bunkbed, John Dory Went Across The Room To Climb Up On Spruce's Bunk Bed For Rhonda To Snuggle Comfort With Him Instead.

John Dory Climbed Back Down And Made His Way Back To His Top Bunk, After Feeling His Little Siblings Deserve More Comforting Than Him.

Thinking More About The Situation Between The Relationship Of Their Grandmother And Ex-Manager, John Dory Knew How Uncomfortable His Brothers Were About And Knew He Had To Help Them.

"Don't Worry....I'll Make It Fun For Them.."
John Dory Told Himself, Forming A Plan In His Head Before Going Off To Sleep.

~~~

~In The Morning~

As The Sun Rose Up And Shined On The TrollTree, So Did John Dory Inside The Pod, All Hyped Up And Ready To Start The Day.

Remembering How Upset His Little Siblings Were About Last Night, John Dory Made It His Mission To Make It A Fun Day, To Get Their Minds Off Of It.

Bouncing Around The Pod, John Dory Stood Down Below Of The Staircase, With A Microphone And Boombox In His Hand, Where He Played The Song "The Boys Are Back In Town", In The Background.

John Dory Held Up The Microphone And Spoke Into It Loudly.
"HELLO HELLO HELLOOOO TROLLTREEEEEE! THIS IS JOHN DORY! COMING TO YOU LIVE ON THIS BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY MORNING FROM THE BRO-TASTIC BROZONE POD HOUSEHOLD! GET ON YOUR FEET AND MAKE SOME NOOOIIISSSEEEE! 🎉"

Coming Out Of The Bedroom, Spruce, Clay, Floyd, And Baby Branch Heard Their Brother's Loud Shouting And Looked Down Below The Staircase, Being Heavily Confused.

"AND THERE THEY AREEEE! FROM THEIR BOYBAND BEAUTY SLUMBER! THE BEST LITTLE BROS IN THE WHOLE WORRRRLDDDD!"
John Dory Pointed Up At His Brothers On The Stairs.

"I Think All That Armadillo Food Made Him Snap.."
Clay Whispered To His Brothers.

"It Was Only Matter Of Time"
Spruce Shrugged.

"RHONDA! CAN WE GIVE OUR BOYS THEIR SPOTLIGHT!"
John Dory Instructed.

Rhonda Nodded At The Command And Ran To The Light Switch To Flicker Them On And Off, For A Grand Effect.

"Eh, But We Can't Resist A Spotlight, Can We Boys?"
Spruce Smirked At His Brothers.

"HEEEEERREEESSS THE HEARTTHROBBBBBBB! SMOOTHS HIS WAY INTO ALL THE LADIES HEARTS! IT'S SPRRRRUUUUCCCEEE! 💜"
John Dory Introduced.

🎵 THE BOYS ARE
BACK IN TOWN! 🎵

🎵 THE BOYS ARE
BACK IN TOWN! 🎵

Spruce Came Down The Staircase, Shadow Boxing The Air.
"HA! 👊 HA! 👊 HA! 👊 Good Vibes Baby And Always First In Your Hearts!"

"YESSSSS! WHAT A SWOONING SON OF A GUN WHO HAS YET TO ACTUALLY GET A GIRLFRIEND! WOOP WOOP!"
John Dory Hyped Up.

"AHAAAAAA....CALM DOWN JOHN BEFORE ALL THIS BITTER SWEETNESS GIVES US ALL DIABETES 😁"
Spruce Said Sarcastically And Grinned Wide.

"FIGHT ME SPRUCE 😁, ANNNNND HERE COMES THE ONE AND ONLY, ALWAYS BRINGS BRINGS THAT FUN ENERGY! CLAAAAAAAAY! 💛"
John Dory Introduced.

🎵 THE BOYS ARE
BACK IN TOWN! 🎵

🎵 THE BOYS ARE
BACK IN TOWN! 🎵

Clay Slid Down The Staircase Railing And Slid On His Knees.
"YOOOOO, YODIE, YOOOOO! LET'S FUN THIS UP AS EVERYONE CAN TAKE ONE OF MY JOKES!"

"DEFINITELY MY BRO! IF ONLY ANYONE EVER LAUGHED AT YOUR JOKES 😁"
John Dory Replied.

"-.- Watch It Origami Bitch"
Clay Blurted Out.

"COMING TO THE GUY WHO MAKES YOU FEEL ALL SENSITIVE AND SWEET INSIDE, DRUMROLL IN FOR FL-FL-FL-FL-FLOOOOOOYDDDD! ❤️"
John Dory Introduced.

🎵 THE BOYS ARE
BACK IN TOWN! 🎵

🎵 THE BOYS ARE
BACK IN TOWN! 🎵

Floyd Jumped Down From The Staircase And Danced Happily.
"YAAAAAY! WOOOO! YAY FOR SENSITIVITYYYYYY!"

"AND FOR BEING FRUITTYYYYY!"
John Dory Shouted Also.

Floyd Cheered Along Until He Realized.
"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH.....Wait-"

"LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEASTTTT....HE'S ITTY....HE'S WITTY...HE'S BITTY.."
John Dory Hyped Up Again.

Baby Branch Swung Down From The Staircase Before John Dory Could Catch Him In His Arms.

"BABY BRANCH IS IN DA HOOOOOOUUUUSSSEEEE! 💙"
John Dory Threw And Bounced Baby Branch In The Air Happily.

"YAAAAAAAY!!"
Baby Branch Cheered Of Joy As He Was Thrown Up By His Older Brother.

🎵 THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOOOOOOWN! 🎵

"What's With All The Standing Ovations John??"
Spruce Wondered.

John Dory Caught Baby Branch And Held Him In His Arms.
"Well My Brothers, Today Is Gonna Be A Fun Saturday Where We Have No Worries!"

"HAKUNA MATATA DAAAAAY! 😄"
Floyd Shouted Happily.

"Uhhhh- SURE! YEAH! TODAY IS HAKUNA MATATA DAY WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WORRIES AND ONLY FUN!"
John Dory Told His Brothers.

"The Shape Dory Actually Attempting To Be Fun?! I Gotta See How This Goes!"
Clay Said.

John Dory Opened The Door.
"And You Will Clay! Cause We're Gonna Have The BEST Day And Absolutely Not Think Or Worry About-"

"-AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"
The Brothers All Screamed Together At Who Was At Their Doorstep.

Hairwin Cowbell Was Standing There, With Flowers In His Hand.
"Why Good Morning Boys, Beautiful Saturday Isn't It?"

Baby Branch Got Down From John Dory's Arms.
"Well, It Was -.-"

"Is Your Grandmother Home?"
Hairwin Cowbell Asked Them.

"Yes She Is, And She Even Made You Breakfast 😊"
Clay Said With A Smile.

"Really? What Is It?"
Hairwin Cowbell Asked.

"A FACE FULL OF DOOR!"
Clay Slammed The Door Shut On Hairwin Cowbell. 🚪

Grandma Rosiepuff Came Over To Them And Went To The Door.
"CLAY!"

"It's Okay Grandma, I Think He Got The Message 😌"
Clay Said Proudly.

Grandma Rosiepuff Slid Clay Aside Gently And Opened The Door.
"Good Morning Hairwin!"

"And A Good Morning To You My Blushy Puff~"
Hairwin Cowbell Took Grandma Rosiepuff's Hand And Kissed It.

"Eeeuugghhh.."
The Brothers Reacted In Disgust And Looked Away.

"These Are For You 💐 Each Flower Represents A Bloom That Puffs My Heart For You"
Hairwin Cowbell Said In A Smooth Tone.

"I Gotta Admit- He's Got Skills"
Spruce Gestured.

".__________."
The Other Brothers Just Blankly Stared At Spruce.

"Game Is Game 🤷‍♂️"
Spruce Shrugged At Them.

Grandma Rosiepuff Took The Flowers And Sniffed Them.
"These Smell Divine! Thank You! I Just Made Breakfast, Come On In!"

"Thank You"
Hairwin Cowbell Said As He Walked Inside, Along With Grandma Rosiepuff To The Kitchen.

"Goodbye Hakuna Matata Day.."
Floyd Frowned As His Ears Drooped Down, Beginning To Walk Away With His Brothers.

John Dory Stood In Front Of Them.
"Wait! Wait! Wait! Guys! This Is Still Gonna Be A Fun Day! I Promise You!"

"With Those Two Macking On Each Other All Day? Yeah, We'll Pass"
Spruce Said.

"C'mon! Trust Me! The Things I Have Planned For Today, You Won't Even Remember What Mr. Cowpoops Name Is!"
John Dory Ensured His Brothers.

"Ehhhh.."
The Brothers Say, All Unsure About It And Still Not Comfortable.

"Believe Me! Have I Ever Stood You Wrong Before? 😁"
John Dory Smirked Proudly, As He Wrapped His Arm Around Floyd Closely.

"Many Times .___."
Floyd Replied Back, With No Enthusiasm.

"Oh- WELL NOT THIS TIME! LETS GO HAVE SOME FUN! HAKUNA MATATA DAAAAAAY!"
John Dory Was About To March Outside.

Baby Branch Tugged On John Dory's Shirt.
"Wait But- What About Grandma? We Should Tell Her What We're Doing Today"

John Dory Snickered.
"Oh Please- She's So Distracted By Cowpoop, She Won't Even Care What We Do. Watch This- ALRIGHT GRANDMAAAA, WE'RE GOING SHOP LIFTINGGG!"

"WEAR A JACKEEEET!"
Grandma Rosiepuff Yelled Out From The Kitchen, As She Was Distracted.

"See"
John Dory Gestured.

"Are We Really Going Shop Lifting?! 🤩"
Clay Asked, Beging Excited About The Idea Of It.

"NO-"
John Dory Replied Back As He Pushed Clay Out Of The Door, To Start Their Day.

~~~

~Montage~

Up Top On The TrollTree, As The Brothers Critterboarded To The Very Top Of The Tree, They All High Fived Each Other From The Awesomeness Of It.

"YESSSSIR! NICE ONE DUDES"
John Dory High Fived Spruce.

"Like You Said, Hakuna Matata Day 😌"
Spruce Dusted Off His Hands.

"More Like Hakuna Ma-NoNo Day .__."
Clay Pointed Down Below.

Down Below The Tree, Grandma Rosiepuff Was Riding Her Bike Along The Grass, As Hairwin Cowbell Followed Along With Her With More Flowers To Give.

"Uggggggh -.-"
The Brothers Crossed Their Arms At That, Being Horribly Disgusted.

"UNH! 🪨"
Floyd Threw A Rock Down Below.

Hairwin Cowbell Got On The Bike To Try It, Until The Rock Floyd Threw, Hit Hairwin In The Head, Knocking Him Off Of The Bike And Making A Bonk! Sound.

"....."
The Brothers Glanced Over At Floyd, Not Expecting That From Him.

"What? Even I Have My Breaking Points-"
Floyd Shrugged, Not Regretting It.

~~~

With A Group Of Yoga Trolls, Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell Were Doing A "Couples Yoga" Class, To Feel More Relaxed With Each Other. 🧘‍♂️ 🧘‍♀️

Peaking Over A Corner, The Brothers Watched Them Do Their Yoga In Disgust And Hating Seeing Them Together.

"🧘‍♂️"
Spruce Got Into The Yoga Pose, Mimicking The Exercise.

"._____."
The Brothers Blankly Glanced At Him, Wondering Why He's An Idiot Of Doing So.

"What? I Gotta Respect His Workout Game Too"
Spruce Said, Still Holding The Pose.

~~~

By An Ice Cream Stand, Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell Shared A Ice Cream Cone Together, Licking It Happily. 🍦

Watching From A Bush, And Also Having Ice Cream, The Brothers Annoyingly Licked Their Cones While Staring At The Couple.

"MMMMMMUUUUGGGHHHH!"
Clay Groaned Angrily, As He Crushed His Ice Cream Cone.

Baby Branch Grabbed Clay's Fist, And Began To Lick The Ice Cream Dripping From His Hand.

"Seriously?"
Clay Glanced At His Baby Brother.

"Shhhh...I'm A Baby"
Baby Branch Kept Licking The Ice Cream Off Of Clay's Hand.

~~~

Later More In The Day, Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell Had A Picnic Together For Some Lunch, As They Also Played With Dominos.

Lurking From Above, The Brothers Layed Over One Of The TrollTree's Branches, As They Watched The Couple Have Their Picnic.

"This Is So Gross-"
Clay Shook His Head.

"Ugh, Tell Me About It, I Still Don't Get How Grandma Can Find HIM Attractive-"
Floyd Gestured.

"No- I Meant How They're Both Eating With Their Left Hands! WHO DOES THAT?! YOU'RE BOTH WITCHESSSS!!"
Clay Screamed Out Loud.

Taking A Grape, Grandma Rosiepuff Threw A Grape Towards Hairwin Cowbell, For Him To Catch It In His Mouth To Eat.

"They're So Cheesy Too! I Hope He Chokes On That Grape -.-"
Spruce Said With A Glare.

"Says The Grape"
Clay Gestured At Spruce.

Baby Branch Turned His Head Over To John Dory, Noticing He Hasn't Been Speaking Over All Of This For A While.

"John? Are You Okay? You Expect Been Quiet?"
Baby Branch Asked His Brother.

John Dory Turned To His Baby Brother.
"Huh? Oh Um- Yeah. Sorry It's Just....It Really Does Seem Like Grandma Is In LoOoOoOO^#^@*@*#&×^@"

"....."
The Brothers Blink And Look Over At John Dory, For That Weird Sentence.

"She's In What?"
Spruce Raised His Eyebrow.

John Dory Cleared His Throat.
"Sorry- I Said....It Does Seem Like Grandma Is In LoOOooO^@#>×(&@_+>×&. AHEM! Sorry, I Don't Know Why I Can't Say It"

"Grandma Is What???"
Floyd Said.

John Dory Tried To Say It Again.
"She's In....LoOOOooOoO&#^#_×[×,#&'9E8281,@>-;@👙🫎♡○¥~♡"

Clay Realized What John Dory Was Trying To Say.
"OH NO- DON'T SAY IT!"

Baby Branch Slapped John Dory Across The Face, To Get Him To Finally Spit Out The Word.

"-LOVE WITH HAIRWIN!"
John Dory Let Out The Words.

"I SAID DON'T SAY IT!"
Clay Grabbed His Head In Horror.

"WELL SORRY IT'S THE TRUTH! LOOK AT THEM! She's Smiling....He's Smiling...And Enjoying Each Other's Company...She's Really Into Him Guys"
John Dory Said In A Disappointed Tone, Unwanting To Face The Truth.

"As The Heartthrob, I Still Say They're 100% Incompatible"
Spruce Said.

Clay Got An Idea Of How To Prove That.
"Hold Up Dudes....IDEAAAA! DING! DING! DING! DING! I Know Exactly How To See If They're Actually Both Compatible Or Incompatible"

"And How Exactly Can You Do That Oh Great And Wise Cudi?"
John Dory Said With Sarcasm.

"Simple Eric Of The Square Dories- What Do All Couples Go Through At Some Point In Their Relationship?"
Clay Asked.

"Dealing With A Non-Caring Boyfriend-"
John Dory Said.

"Dealing With An Emotionally Vulnerable Girlfriend-"
Spruce Said.

"Listening Issues?"
Floyd Said.

"Pooping Together?"
Baby Branch Said.

"NO! Although Valid...BUT NO! They Eventually Do Couples Counseling! Ya Know, To See If The So Called lOvE Is Still Strong!"
Clay Told Them.

"I Guess That's Trueeeee...But We Don't Know Any Couples Counselor-"
John Dory Said.

Clay Immediately Gave A Mischievous And Grinch-Like Smirk, Knowing Exactly What He Was About To Do.

~~~

~Towards The Evening~

Back At The Pod, The Brothers Gathered Around The Living Room To Sit On The Carpet, Meanwhile Clay Was Sitting With A Notepad, Suit, And Professional Glasses, As He Was About To Br Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell's Couples Counselor.

"Thank You, Thank You Both For Coming Here On Short Notice, I Really Appreciate Your Time Here With Me Tonight"
Clay Said In A Professional Tone.

"...."
Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell Blinked Awkwardly, Very Confusingly.

"Clay- The Suit And Glasses Weren't Necessary"
John Dory Gestured.

"John, Stay In Your Square Lane. This Is What Couples Counselors Wear, Plus CPA's Do Too! So This Is Great Practice 😌"
Clay Straightened His Tie.

"Whoa Whoa Wait, Couples Counseling? For What???"
Hairwin Cowbell Said.

"Well Sir, It Would Seem Since This Relationship Is Still Shockingly Horrendous To The Wattpad Readers And Us As Well, I'm Gonna Dive Deeper To See If This....Is Truly Worth Working Out"
Clay Explained To Them.

"This Is Ridiculous!"
Hairwin Cowbell Said.

"Clay, My Peachfuzz, Are You Sure You Need To-"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said.

"Yes Grandma! This Is Very Required! Besides, I Look Hot In A Suit! I'd Literally Make Out With Myself!"
Clay Said, Striking A Weird Pose.

"Gross-"
Baby Branch Blurted Out.

Clay Cleared His Throat And Began The Session.
"Alright, Let's Begin With The Basics! Would You Classify Your Relationship As Uh....Um....Active?"

"What Do You Mean By Active?"
Hairwin Cowbell Raised His Eyebrow.

"Well- You Know....Like Uhhh...Like Grandma! The Way You Told Us Where Babies Come From-"
Clay Said.

"CLAY-"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said.

"The Hell?? No! And That Would Be None Of Your Business Anyway!"
Hairwin Cowbell Replied.

"Sir, I'm Just Going By The List Here On My Professional Notepad 🗒"
Clay Gestured At His Notepad.

"You Know Your Notepad Is Blank Right?"
Floyd Whispered To Clay.

"Shut Up Emo Shorts- ANYWAY! So Back To Question! Are You Two Active? 😁"
Clay Asked Again.

"CLAY!!!"
Grandma Rosiepuff, Hairwin Cowbell, And The Brothers All Yelled At Him.

Clay Wrote On His Notepad.
"Bottthhhhh Reacttedddd Innnnn A Hilarioussssss Waaaaay ✍️, Okay Next! I Want You Both To Turn And Face Each Other, And Punch Each Other In The Face"

"CLAY-"
The Brothers Shout At Their Middle Brother.

"Oh C'mon! You're Tellin' Me You Don't Wanna See Grandma Knock The Crap Outta Him?"
Clay Said.

"Why Don't You Ask Them Something Productive?"
Spruce Suggested.

Clay Groaned Annoyingly, And Wrote On His Notepad.
"Uuuggghhh, Fine. Okay Um, Hairwin, What Originally Attracted You To Our Grandmother?"

"Her Caring Heart"
Hairwin Cowbell Grinned At Grandma Rosiepuff, As He Held Her Hand.

"Oh-"
Clay Reacted, Not Expecting That Response.

"What?"
Hairwin Cowbell Said.

"I Thought I- Uhhh Well- You- I Already Wrote The Uh-"
Clay Held Out His Notepad, Showing What He Thought Hairwin Cowbell's Response Was Going To Be.

"Eh It's Fine- UMMMM"
Clay Tried To Change The Topic.

"CLAY-"
Grandma Rosiepuff Shouted.

"Well I Had It Before Grandma, And It Must Run In The Family From Someone 🤷‍♂️"
Clay Shrugged.

"Move On Clay!"
John Dory Said.

"Okay Uh, Grandma! What Drew You Into Finding Cowpoop Worthy Of Your Lover Hormones-"
Clay Asked.

"Do You Need To Word It Like That?"
John Dory Said.

"Actually Yes, In Order To Dive Deep Into Their Relationship"
Clay Replied.

"Well, To Answer Your Question, It Was His Change Of Heart. Like I Told You Boys My Statement On Second Chances"
Grandma Rosiepuff Answered.

"Uh Huh, And Was He Tickling Your Feet As You Thought That In A Way Of Manipulation?"
Clay Thought And Asked.

"CLAY!"
The Brothers Yelled Out At Their Middle Brother Again.

"OKAY, WE'RE DONE! THIS IS DONE! C'mon Puff!"
Hairwin Cowbell Stood Up, Holding Grandma Rosiepuff's Hand And Walked Out From The Living Room To Go Upstairs.

Clay Turned To His Brothers.
"....I Didn't Wanna Say This In Front Of Them, But From The Results I Got, Both Of Them Were Clearly Mutated From Frankenstein Origins"

"Well That Didn't Help At All"
Spruce Said As He Stood Up.

"I Guess Maybe They're Really Compatible And Do Belong Together"
Floyd Rubbed His Arm.

"EW EW EW, Don't Say That Floyd! Gives Me The Worse Kind Of Goosebumps!"
Baby Branch Shivered In Disgust To Himself.

"What Do We Do Now?"
Spruce Questioned Towards John Dory.

"Look, As The Growing Adult I Am, I'm Going To Talk To Grandma About How We Feel Of Her Relationship And Hopefully Work Something Out"
John Dory Told Them.

"Talking? That's Your Solution? We Tried That Yesterday At The Talent Show And Look Where We Still Are!"
Spruce Crossed His Arms.

John Dory Shook His Head And Pushed His Brothers Out The Living Room.
"Just Trust Me! You Guys Go And Head Off To Bed, The Ol' Square Man's Got This"

~~~

~In The Night~

Coming And Walking Through The Hallway, John Dory Made It To His Grandmother's Room, And Inhaled Before He Knocked On The Door.

"Who Is It?"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said From Inside Of The Room.

John Dory Exhaled As He Opened The Door To The Dark Room.
"Hey Grandma, I Know It's Late But I Really Need To Talk About-"

Before John Dory Could Finish His Sentence, He Turned On The Lights, To See Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell In The Bed Together, And Parting Away From A Deep Makeout Session.

"😳😬"
Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell Glanced At John Dory, Blushing From Him Seeing Them.

"........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
John Dory Let Out A Scream That Could Wake Up The Whole TrollTree.

"GRANDMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
John Dory Screamed Out, Can't Believing What He Just Walked In And Saw.

"JOHN-"
Grandma Rosiepuff Sat Up On The Bed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH-"
John Dory Danced As He Screamed In Disgust And Made His Way Over To A Chair To Sit In Disbelief.

"OH GODDDD NOOOOO....YOU....HIM...HERE.....I NEED A MOMENT.....😤"
John Dory Inhaled, Trying To Remain Calm With This.

"I'M ALMOST AN ADULT....I CAN HANDLE THIS....😤...I'm Okay 😌"
John Dory Said With A Calm Smile, Until He Glanced Back At The Bed.

"👁👄👁"
Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell Blankly Stared At Him.

"........GRANDMA NOOOOOO!!!!!"
John Dory Covered His Face In Horror And Looked Away.

"John, Will You Keep It Down!"
Hairwin Cowbell Said.

John Dory Angrily Stood Up And Glared At Hairwin Cowbell.
"👺......I'M NOT READY TO TALK TO YOU YET YOUNG MAN 🫵"

Bursting Into The Room, Spruce And Floyd Ran In And With Concerned Looks As They Heard John Dory's Loud Scream.

"WHAT HAPPEND?! WE HEARD SCREAMING-"
Spruce Said.

The Two Brothers Concerned Looks Turned Into Shocked Looks, As They Saw Their Grandmother In The Bed With Hairwin Cowbell.

"😁😁"
Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell Grinned Innocently At Them.

"What's This?! A Pajama Party?! 😄 SCOOT OVER!"
Floyd Was About To Hop In The Bed, Unaware Of What's Going On.

"Nah Uh"
Spruce Pulled Floyd Back From Jumping.

Clay Ran Into The Room As Well, Along With Baby Branch.
"WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!"

The Other Two Brothers Saw Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell In The Bed Together, Awkwardly Waving.

".....Ew-"
Clay Ran Out Of The Room.

"Heyyyyy~ 🤨"
Spruce Said In A Sassy Tone Towards Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell In The Bed.

"OKAY ENOUGH, EVERYBODY OUTSIDE! GO ON! RIGHT NOW! OUT!"
John Dory Yelled At His Brothers For Them To Leave.

"...."
Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell Blinked Awkwardly, Still Not Knowing What To Do.

John Dory Turned Back To Them At The Bed.
"Okay Grandma...I Just Wanna Say That I'm Hurt...And I Don't Think That Grandmother's Are Supposed To- OH MY GODDDD I JUST GOT A MENTAL PICTUREEEE.."

John Dory Dropped Down To The Ground, Trying To Get The Image Out His Head.
"GET IT OUT! GET IT OUTTTT! 😭"

Baby Branch, In His Bunny Pajamas, Patted John Dory's Back And Glare At Them.
"Youuuuuu Freakazoids -.-"

Baby Branch Grabbed John Dory's Foot And Dragged Him Out The Door, And Shook His Head At Them As He Glared As Well.

Grandma Rosiepuff Sighed And Turned To Hairwin Cowbell.
"Hhhh....I Think It's Time.."

~~~

~In The Living Room~

Going Down To The Living Room, The Brothers Gathered On The Couch To Try To Forget And Comprehend What They Just Witnessed In Their Grandmother's Room.

"I Can't Believe It...We Saw The One Horrific Thing We All Dreaded...THEY MADE OUT!"
Spruce Shouted.

"STOP SAYING IT, IT'S FREAKING ME OUT!"
Clay Covered His Ears.

"WITH THEIR LIPS AND TONGUES!!"
Spruce Added On.

"STOP SAYING IT, IT'S FREAKING ME OUT!!!!!"
Clay Repeated, Trying Not To Hear It Again.

"Ohhhh So That's What They Were Doing....I Thought It Was Just A Pajama Party 🙁"
Floyd Gave A Little Frowned.

"Well Good Thing We Barged In When We Could Before That Kissing Led To Something Else!"
Clay Said.

"Something Else? Like What?"
Floyd Wondered.

Spruce Whispered Into Floyd's Innocent Ear, The Obvious Of What He Meant By "Something Else".

Floyd Gagged For A Second, With His Face Turning Green.
"And Now There Goes My Breakfast Appetite For Tomorrow Morning 🤢"

Coming Down The Stairs, Baby Branch Was Dragging John Dory Down The Stairs To The Living Room.

"Guys, Little Help?"
Baby Branch Gestured At John Dory.

"GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT! EW EW EW EW EW!"
John Dory Still Had The Mental Disturbing Image In His Head.

"John. John. JOHN!!!"
Spruce Was About To Slap John Dory.

"Wait Wait- I Got This. JOHN!!!!"
Clay Shoved His Pinky Toe Into John Dory's Nose.

"ARGH- AH DAMMIT! OW! EEUGH! SERIOUSLY CLAY?? WHY???"
John Dory Stoody Up, Rubbing His Nose.

"Cause I Could? 🤨"
Clay Replied Back.

"And How'd That Talking Thing Go Huh?"
Spruce Crossed His Arms At John Dory.

"Very Funny -.-"
John Dory Finished Rubbing His Nose.

"What Are We Gonna Do John?? THEY WERE JUST KISSING LIKE TWO FRENCH TROLLS!"
Floyd Said.

"I DON'T KNOW BUT- UUGGGGHHH! IT'S JUST NOW GETTING ME SO FRUSTRATED NOW THEY'RE MAKING AFFECTION IN OUR OWN HOUSE???"
John Dory Said.

"I Bet His Breath Smells Like A Cow's Poop Too 🐄 💩"
Clay Blurted Out.

"John, Settle"
Floyd Said, Trying To Relax His Brother.

John Dory Turned To Floyd.
"OF COURSE I CAN'T SETTLE DOWN FLOYD! OUR GRANDMA IS MAKING GOO GOO EYES AT OUR FORMER MANAGER! I JUST DON'T SEE HOW THIS CAN POSSIBLY GET ANY WORSE FOR US! UNH!"

Out Of The Heat Of Frustration, John Dory Kicked One Of Hairwin Cowbell's Bags, Resulting In Something Flinging Out And Hitting Baby Branch In The Head.

"Ow!"
Baby Branch Yelped Out Loud And Caught The Item In His Hand.

After Rubbing His Head, Baby Branch Looked Down At The Item, Which Looked Like A Small Black Box With Something Inside.

Out Of Curiosity, Baby Branch Opened Up The Small Black Box, For It To Be Revealed To Be Holding A Shiny Engagement Ring. 💍

"Uhhh Guys, What's This?"
Baby Branch Wondered As He Gestured.

"What's What?"
Floyd Asked.

"I Don't Know....It Flew Out Of Cowpoop's Bag"
Baby Branch Replied.

Clay Glanced At The Box And Examined It.
"Whoa Ho Hoooo, That's A Serious Engagement Ring"

"Engagement Ring?!?!?!"
Floyd And Baby Branch Looked At Each Other, Confused.

Clay Realized Something.
"Wait A Second...If It Came Out Of Cowpoop's Bag....Then Does That Mean He's Going To Try TO ASK GRANDMA TO MARRY HIM?!?!?!"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!"
Floyd And Baby Branch Reacted, In Complete Shock.

Spruce Came Over To Them.
"WHOA WHOAAAA, Hold On There! Let's Not Get Too Ahead Of Ourselves! They've Only Been Together For A Few Weeks So We're Probably Just Overreacting"

"But What If It's True.."
Baby Branch Started To Overthink About It.

John Dory Realized Something.
"Dating For Weeks...Kissing In Bed...AND NOW AN ENGAGEMENT RING???...If Cowpoop Marries Grandma....That Makes Him..."

Spruce Gasped In Horror As He Held His Heart.
"....Our Grandpa 😨"

"OH HELL NO- I AIN'T CALLIN HIM GRANDPA COWBELL OR COWPOOP!"
Clay Said As He Refused.

Floyd Paced Back N Forth, As He Panicked.
"OH NONONONO! HE'D BE THE WORSE GRANDPA AND ALWAYS MAKE US DO WORSER THINGS THAN HE DID TO BROZONE....Like Send Us To Military School 😦"

"I Heard They Don't Allow Pranks Or Makeup In Military 😦..."
Clay Said.

Floyd Screamed In The Possible Horror Of It Happening.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO..."

Baby Branch Began To Tear Up And Hyperventilate A Little.
"J-John....Is Grandma Really Going To Get Married??? Is Cowpoop Going To Be Our Grandpa?? What's Going To Happen To Us 🥺"

John Dory Tried To Reassure His Baby Brother.
"UMMM- N-NOTHING BRANCH! IT'LL ALL BE OKAY! TRUST ME! BE A BIG BOY AND BELIEVE THINGS WE BE OKAY! REMEMBER? THIS IS OUR BIG BOY DANCE, LITTLE BRANCH WEARS THE PANTS! HE PULLS THEM UP, UP, UP! HE PULLS THEM DOWN, DOWN, DOWN! OOPSIE-DAISY GOES THE BABY! AS YOU TIPTOE THROUGH THE GRASS! WHOOPS, MY POOKIE, WHOOPS MY DARLING! YOU'RE ALL GROWS UP 😁"

".......That Didn't Help At All 🥺"
Baby Branch Said, Forming More Tears In His Eyes.

"Boys?"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said, As She Can Be Heard Coming Down The Stairs.

"AH! They're Coming! Put The Ring Back! Hurry!"
Floyd Said.

Baby Branch Immediately Ran And Put The Engagement Ring Box Back Into Hairwin Cowbell's Bag, And Stood Innocently.

"Boys? Are You Alright? I'm Sorry You Had To See....That"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said, With Hairwin Cowbell By Her Side.

"Alright? We Saw You Two Basically Smacking Tongues In There! HOW CAN WE RECOVER FROM THAT"
Clay Turned Away.

"Well I'm Sorry You Feel That Cause Then...This Next Announcement Won't Be As Easy To Comprehend"
Hairwin Cowbell Said.

"Oh No.."
Spruce Gulped, Having A Feeling Of What They Would Announce.

"Your Grandmother And I Will Be Leaving Soon, On Monday For A Trip To The City Of Shine Vegas"
Hairwin Cowbell Told The Brothers.

"Wait- What? Trip??"
Spruce Said.

"Shine Vegas??"
Clay Said.

"Grandma?? You're Leaving??"
John Dory Said.

"Yes, Only For The Week. You See, Hairwin Got A New Job Opportunity For A Music Record Label Manager In Shine Vegas, And It's A Big Deal That Can Benefit Him...And He Asked Me To Be There For Support"
Grandma Rosiepuff Explained.

"But-"
John Dory Tried To Speak.

"Not Only That But....He Said It Could Be Something New For You Boys Too"
Grandma Rosiepuff Added On.

"U-Us...?"
John Dory Studdered And Slowly Turned Towards Hairwin Cowbell.

Hairwin Cowbell Smirked And Bounced His Eyebrows At The Brothers.
"Yep, A BIG Difference And Change For You And Your Amazing Grandmother~"

The Brothers Gulped At That, Having A Feeling They Knew Exactly What Hairwin Cowbell Was Referring To In The Sense Of A Big "Change".

Baby Branch Tugged On Grandma Rosiepuff's Dress.
"Grandma, Please Don't Leave....Who's Gonna Look After Us?"

"Oh Don't You Worry About That Bitty B! My Assistant Terrance Will Keep Watch Of You Boys While We're Gone! Noooo Biggie! 😌"
Hairwin Cowbell Told Them.

"But Grandma-"
John Dory Looked Back At His Grandmother.

"Don't Worry My Little Peachfuzzes, It's Only For A Week. And This Can Be Big For Us....Hairwin Ensured It. I Promise I Won't Let Anything Bad Go Wrong"
Grandma Rosiepuff Told To Her Grandsons, As She Kissed Each Of Their Heads.

As Grandma Rosiepuff Walked To Go Back Up Stairs, Hairwin Cowbell Grabbed His Bag With The Engagement Ring Inside, As He Smirked At The Boys Before Going Up The Stairs.

Baby Branch Faced The Wattpad Readers Again.
".....Did This Just Go From Bad To Worse? 😬"

~~~

~In The Bedroom~

"THIS JUST WENT FROM BAD TO WORSE!"
Clay Shouted As He Walked Into The Bedroom With His Brothers.

"AY DIOS MÍO! GRANDMA IS ABOUT TO GET ENGAGED TO THE WORSE PERSON POSSIBLE!"
Spruce Said As He Panicked.

"I DON'T WANNA HAVE A GRANDPA"
Floyd Said As He Pulled On His Hair.

"AND I AM DEFINITELY NOT GONNA END UP RELATED TO A COWPOOP! I RATHER BE RELATED TO PRINCIPAL CRANK! Actually No....I'm Not Sure Who's Worse"
Clay Tapped His Chin.

Baby Branch Turned Over To John Dory, Who Was Sitting On One Of The Beds, As If He Was Thinking To Himself Of What To Do.

"John?....What's Gonna Happen Now?"
Baby Branch Asked, Placing His Little Hand On John Dory's Knee.

Looking Up And Across At His Little Brothers Panicked And Worrying Faces, John Dory Knew He Had To Find A Solution Of How To Make Things Right.

John Dory Stood Up From The Bed.
"I'll Tell You What We're Gonna Do Branch...We're Gonna Stop That Proposal"

"WHAT???"
Spruce, Clay, And Floyd Blurted Out.

"You Heard Me! We Gotta Head To Shine Vegas Ourselves And Stop The Proposal! If We Don't Want Cowpoop In Our Lives Anymore, We Gotta Stip That Proposal From Happening!"
John Dory Explained To His Brothers.

"Wait Hold Up, We Can't Just Up And Run To Shine Vegas! That City Is Far! Plus, What If Grandma Spots Us?"
Spruce Questioned.

"Easy, We Just Have To Take Another Flight To Shine Vegas And Get There After They Do! Then, We Stop Cowpoop From Proposing To Grandma!"
John Dory Replied.

"I'M IN! Grandma Once Saved Us From Mr. Cowpoop, And Now We're Gonna Save Her! Whaddya Say Branch?"
Floyd Nudged Baby Branch.

"LET'S SAVE GRANDMAAAA!"
Baby Branch Cheered With His Hands Up.

"Whoa Whoa, Back Up Guys. Cowpoop Just Said How He Got His Assistant To Watch Over Us!"
Clay Mentioned.

"Oh...Right.."
John Dory Said.

"How Can We Make It To Shine Vegas With That Terrance Guy Babysitting Us! We'll Never Be Able To Leave"
Clay Said.

John Dory Tapped His Chin.
"Unless We Somehow Know Five Other Individuals Who Can Act Just Like Us, And Knows EVERYTHING About Us To Pretend To Be Us While We're Gone.."

💡 D I N G ! 💡

Clay Immediately Knew And Realized Who Can Do It.
"Awe Crap.."

~~~

~The Next Day~

At The TrollTree Market, The Sisters Of GalZone, Dora Jelly, Sidney, Claire, Fawn, And Boo Were Performing For The Local Trolls Walking Through The Market Area.

Claire Started Off The Song, Singing With Her Lead Voice.
🎵 Some boys kiss me,
some boys hug me! 🎵

🎵 I think they're okaaaaay~ 🎵

Sidney Joined In The Song, Swaying Her Hips With A Sassy Tone.
🎵 If they don't give me proper credit,
I just walk awaaaaay! 🎵

Fawn Did Her Wild Dance Moves As She Had Her Hyper Energy.
🎵 They can beg and they can plead
But they can't see the light! 🎵

🎵 That's right! 🎵
Claire And Sidney Pointed With Finger Guns At Fawn, Singing Together.

Dora Joined Along With Her Little Sisters, Smiling Ever So Brightly.
🎵 Cause the boy with the cold hard
cash is always mister riiiiight! 🎵

The Sisters Came Together And Kicked Into Their Upbeat, Yet Sassy, Choreography Of Dancing And Singing In Sisterly Harmony.

🎵 Cause we are living in
a material world! 🎵

🎵 And I am
a material girl! 🎵

🎵 You knoooowwww! 🎵
Claire Sang In A High Note, Taking Over The Vocals For A Second.

🎵 That we are living in
a material world! 🎵

🎵 And I am
a material girl! 🎵

The Sisters Struck A Pose And Winked At The Audience, Which The Wink Was So Powerful, A Wind Of Pink Sparkles Blew Through The Audience.

Clay Coughed From The Pink Sparkles Hitting Into His Mouth.
"Bleugh! Oh Gosh! Are You Sure We Should Consider Them??"

"C'mon Guys, The Girls Are Perfect! They Can Fill In For Us While We Head To Shine Vegas!"
John Dory Told Them.

"I Get That But....Maybe We Can Explore Our Options? 😁"
Clay Suggested.

"And They ARE Our Only Option!"
John Dory Gestured.

"Besides, They're Our Friends Now! I'm Sure They'd Be Willing To Help Us!"
Floyd Added On.

"Highly Doubtful But We Don't Have Any Other Choice"
Spruce Shrugged.

"There's A Thing Called ACTORS!"
Clay Replied.

"C'moooonnnn!"
Baby Branch Grabbed John Dory And Clay's Hands To Make Their Way Over To The Sisters.

T-Slush, The Owner Of The Trolli-Slush Brand Of Slushies, Came To The Center With A Microphone, While Wearing A GalZone Made T-Shirt.

"Thank You GalZone! And If You'd Like To Embrace The GalZone Craze, TRY MY NEW BUBBLE-GUM PANCAKE GAL-POP SLUSHIE! Only $15! Or Buy 5 And Get A Half Of Cup Free 😁"
T-Slush Annonced To The Trolls.

"YAAAAAYYYY!!!"
The Trolls Immediately Formed A Line In Front Of The Trolli-Slush Counter.

"HEY YO GIRLS! GIRLS! HEY!"
John Dory Said As He Came Up To The Sisters.

The Sisters Turned Around From The Trolli-Slush Counter, And Noticed They Boys, Getting Excited And Went Over To Them.

John Dory Immediately Spoke To Them.
"Girls Listen, We-"

Dora Instantly Grabbed John Dory's Shoulder, In An Angrily Way.
"WHO IS SHE JOHN???"

John Dory Blinked, Confused.
"Who's Who?"

"THE UGLY GIRL I SAW LEAVING YOUR POD YESTERDAY, DRESSED AS A PRINCESS!"
Dora Replied.

"....FIRST OF ALL- She's Not Ugly. AND SECOND OF ALL- That Was Me 🤨"
John Dory Moved Dora's Hands From His Shoulders.

".........Say What"
Dora Said, Feeling Blank And Confused.

"Yeah, Every Saturday I Play Princesses With Floyd"
John Dory Said.

Dora Gasped In Awe.
"AWWWWWW!!! THAT'S SOOOOO FRICKINNNNNN CUUUUUTEEEE! By The Way, Since That Was You, That Princess Dress You Wore Totally Made Your Face POP! I Know Your Square Disease Probably Makes It Seem It Doesn't But In Reality IT DOES! Don't Wory Bestie! Also, You Totally Are My Claimed Bestie Now, That's Why I Was Questioning Who Was That Girl Cause I'M YOUR ONE AND ONLY BESTIE JOHN! MEEEEE!"

Sidney Pulled Dora Back A Little.
"OKAAAAAY, Calm Down Sis, Remember To Work On That Filter?"

"RIGHT! RIGHT! FILTER! Although The Filter Can't Stop The Destined Bestieeeeee Hehehehe 😊"
Dora Held Her Hands Together And Swung Herself Cutely.

John Dory Interrupted.
"Before You Girls Speak Anymore, We Have To-"

Claire Interrupted John Dory.
"WAIT! PAUSE! Before You Boys Speak, Did You Guys Think That Performance Was Dazzling?? Please Say Yes! I've Been Wearing This New Eye Liner And I Needed It To Catch Everyone's Attention!"

"Oh Yeahhhhh Totally, It Was Super Visible From Jupiter And Uranus"
Clay Said Sarcastically.

"Ugh, I Wouldn't Expect You To Understand Clay. Afterall, I Am The Stunning One Who Is NOT In Funderdrawers 💅"
Claire Smirked, Checking Her Nails.

"HEY! These Funderdrawers Ride Up On Me In Places You Don't Wanna Know -.-"
Clay Glared At Her.

"EWWWWW- I Don't Wanna Hear About Your Swimsuit Area!"
Claire Put Her Hand Up, And Looked Away.

Fawn Got In Between Them.
"If It Means I Get To Borrow Those Stinky Funderdrawers, I'll Gladly Hear About It! 👀

"FAWN! GROSS!"
Claire Said.

"What? Gross Is My Thing"
Fawn Shrugged.

"I'll Give You Them For 60 Bucks, Including The Stinky Ghosts Fee It Comes With"
Clay Held Up The Funderdrawers, With Green Ghost Flying Out Of Them.

Fawn Jumped Up And Caught One Of The Ghosts In Her Mouth.
"Mmmm...Stinky Green Apple Flavored....Cash Or Card? 💵 💳 😁"

Floyd Pushed Fawn Back A Little.
"Yeah Uh, I'm Gonna Have To Decline That Deal From You Fawn"

"C'mon Cry Baby! Those Are Stinky Undies Galore!"
Fawn Gestured.

"Trust Me, They're Worse Than Death To Wear"
Floyd Whispered To Fawn.

"Wait, Were You Guys Performing For Mr. Slush?"
Spruce Said.

"We Sure Were, He Noticed Us At The Talent Show Friday And Said We Have Slushie Promotional Material? Whatever That Means"
Sidney Said.

"And It Makes For A Rockin Slushie! Although Could Use A Mudpie Or Two"
Fawn Said, Slurping A Slushie.

"Well The Reason Why We're Here Is To Ask For A Favor"
John Dory Said.

"YES! 😄"
Dora Immediately Answered.

"But We Haven't Even Told You What The Favor Is"
Clay Said.

"Yeahhhh But Besties Do Favors For Their Besties Soooooooo....It's Gonna Always Be A Yes So Liiiikeeee....Yah"
Dora Giggled To Herself.

"Okay Then You Guys Are Fine With Pretending To Be Us While We Head To Shine Vegas! GREAT! THANKS! 👉"
John Dory Winked With Finger Guns.

"WHAT?!?!??!?!?!"
The Sisters All Say Together And Shout.

"Hey, Besties Do Favors For Their Besties Right? 😌"
Spruce Crossed His Arms, Smirking.

"But You Can't Just Vaguely Drop That Favor On Us! What's The Catch Behind All Of This? -.-"
Sidney Glared At Them.

Baby Branch Stepped Forward.
"Well, If You Remember From The Talent Show When That Old Guy Spoke With Us And Our Grandma, He's BroZone's Ex-Manager!"

"And He's Been Dating Our Grandma AND NOWWW Wants To Marry Her!"
John Dory Finished Off.

"AWWWW!"
The Sisters Say In A Cute Awe, Holding Their Hearts.

"What?! No! No aWwWw, THAT'S BAD!"
John Dory Said.

"But How Exactly? You Guys Would Be Getting A New Grandpa"
Sidney Said.

"You Girls Don't Understand! Mr. Cowpoop Was THE WORST MANAGER EVER! He Always Made Us Do Uncomfortable Promotional Things And Stunts For Ratings! He's Literally The Reason We're In School!"
Clay Explained.

"Yet You Guys...Stayed..?"
Claire Raised Her Eyebrow.

"I- WELL- UH- It Was A Character Development Moment Okay?!?"
Clay Pouted And Turned Away.

"So He's A Bad Guy?"
Dora Said.

"Yes! And Bad For Our Grandma! He's Going To Propose To Her In Shine Vegas Soon And We Have To Be There To Stop Him!"
John Dory Replied.

"Should We Break Both Of His Ankles Or Just One? 🪃"
Fawn Held Up A Boomerang Weapon.

"...."
The Brothers And Sisters Just Blankly Stared At Fawn For A Second.

"Sorry, That Was Weird.....BOTH! 🪃🪃"
Fawn Pulled Out Two Boomerangs.

"What? No!"
John Dory Said.

"He Dare Hurt Our Besties?!? BOO! THE ONE TIME WHERE YOU CAN DO KABOOM!"
Dora Instructed.

Boo Sucked On Her Binky As She Took Out A Dynamite Stick From Her Hair, And Held A Lighter, About To Light It Up. 🧨

"NOOOOO"
Baby Branch Took The Dynamite From Boo And Shoved It Under The Dirt.

"🖕"
Boo Flipped The Brothers Off For Not Letting Her Do A Kaboom.

"Listen! We Don't Need Any Of That! Hairwin's Assistant Is Supposed To Be Watching Us While Our Grandmother Leaves, Soooo We Just Simply Need You Girls To Dress And Pretend To Be Us While We Sneak Away To Shine Vegas City"
John Dory Explained.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa, You're Expecting Me To Dress As Spruce???"
Sidney Pointed At Spruce.

"Problem? .___."
Spruce Said Towards Sidney.

"Hm Lemme Think- YES! I Ain't No Girl For Wearing Jock Jackets! This Isn't Some 80s College Movie! It's 1998! I Can't Be Seen With Spruce-Like Clothes! THEN I'LL BE THE ONE WHO'S JUDGED!"
Sidney Held Her Hair In Horror.

"Which Should've Been Happening A LOOOONG Time Ago, If I'm Being Honest"
Spruce Snickered.

"Watch It There Steroid Grape -.-"
Sidney Said.

"Hm, I Guess I Can Pass Along Dressing As Clay....His Hoodie Needs A Little Gal Touch Up"
Claire Smirked At Clay.

"I Swear On Principal Crank's Life You Better Not Lay An INCH Of Pink On My Hoodie"
Clay Demanded At Claire.

"If You Want Me To Play As You, I Gotta Make Myself Stand Out In The Process, Don't Be Jealous You Couldn't Pull It Off 😌"
Claire Twirled Her Glorious Hair For A Moment.

"Patience....Patience....Patience.."
Clay Tried To Keep His Composure.

"Do I Have To Wear Cry Baby's Earring?? Can I At Least Turn It Into A Sword Shaped Earring??:
Fawn Suggested And Begged.

"No No Fawn! That Isn't Me! It Wouldn't Be Sensitive Enough.."
Floyd Fiddled With His Fingers.

Fawn Snorted And Hugged Floyd Close.
"HAHAAAA I CAN'T STAND TO SEE YOU ALL TEARY EYED MY MAN, OF COURSE I'LL DRESS AS YOU!"

"G-G-GREAT...S-S-SLOWLY...D-DYING.."
Floyd Said, Being Squeezed To Death.

"So Will You Pretend To Be Us Or Will You Be Known As The Gal-Jerks Instead Of Our Besties?"
John Dory Said.

"HEY! NOBODY! AND I MEAN NOBODY CALLS MY SISTERS A JERK!"
Sidney Said Towards John Dory.

"But You Do All The Time Sidney-"
Dora Blurted Out.

Sidney Grabbed Dora's Face And Hugged It.
"THAT'S DIFFERENT! I LOVE YOU!"

"Plus, We Helped You Stand Up To Your Uncle Crank At The Talent, So We Scratch Your Back....Now You Scratch Our Back"
Clay Said.

"Trueeee.."
Dora Tapped Her Chin.

"Well?"
John Dory Said Towards The Girls, Seeing If They're On Board.

The Sisters Glanced At One Another, Seeing And Debating If They Should Help Out The Brothers, And Came With A Decision.

~~~

~On Monday~

As The Morning Came Upon A Monday, It Was The Day Of Grandma Rosiepuff And Hairwin Cowbell To Leave For The City Of Shine Vegas.

Finishing Up Packing Her Luggage, Grandma Rosiepuff Came Out Of Her Room And Passed By Her Grandsons Room, To Knock On The Door.

"Good Morning Boys. I'm Heading Out Now. Terrance Should Be Here Soon To Watch Over You...Hugs And Kisses For The Road?"
Grandma Rosiepuff Asked.

With Grandma Rosiepuff Saying That, There Was No Response From The Brothers, As No One Opened The Door To Reply Either.

Grandma Rosiepuff Sighed.
"Hhhh....Okay, I Get It. Still Upset With Me....Just Know That I Love You Boys And Please Stay My Little Peachfuzzes"

Hairwin Cowbell Came Up To Grandma Rosiepuff To Help Her Luggage.
"They'll Be Fine Puff, They'll Adjust To Us Soon Enough But Right Now, Let's Get To Our Flight!"

"Yeah...Okay..."
Grandma Rosiepuff Was About To Follow After Hairwin Cowbell Downstairs, Before Giving One Last Look At Her Grandsons Room Door.

~~~

~In The Bedroom~

Meanwhile, Inside Of The Brothers Bedroom, Floyd Was Finishing Up Dressing Up The GalZone Sisters Into Looking Like BroZone In Disguise.

"Annnnd....Done! Brothers, Here Is The In-Disguise Gals!"
Floyd Presented And Stood Aside.

The GalZone Sisters All Revealed Themselves To Be Dressed As The Brothers, With Dora Wearing John Dory's Clothes, Sidney Wearing Spruce's Jock Jacket, Claire Wearing Clay's Green Hoodie, Fawn Being Forced To Wear Floyd's Vest And Earring, And Boo Wearing Baby Branch's Overalls.

"YOOOO! IT'S BROZONE IN THE HIZZ-HOUSEEEEE!"
Dora Tried To Make A Boy Voice.

"WHAT WHAAAAAT YO!"
Sidney Attempted To Make Boy Slang.

"POUND IT OUTTTTT YOOOOO!"
Claire Did Hand Movements To Mimick A Boy.

"Bleeeehhh...Yo -.-"
Fawn Didn't Even Try, As She Hated This.

"P-Please Stop Doing That.."
Spruce Said, Cringing At The Girls.

"You Know We Don't Talk Like That Right?"
Clay Said.

"YO YOOO GET OFF MY CASE BROOOO....YO!"
Dora Said.

"YEAH BRO! YO THIS IS SO DA BOMB YOOOOO! RIGHT BOO YO??"
Claire Turned Down At Boo.

"🖕🖕"
Boo Held Up Her Middle Fingers, But In A Cute Sense And Tried To Make It Seem Like A Boy.

"SO DOPE YO!"
Sidney Added.

"STOP WITH THE YO'S!"
Clay Said.

John Dory Came From The Window.
"Well It'll Have To Do! Grandma And Cowpoop Just Left For The Airport!"

"Wait! What About Rhonda?? If She's Coming With Us, Who's Filling In For Her?"
Baby Branch Wondered.

Fawn Smirked And Reached In Her Hair.
"Already Thought Of That- BAM! MEET RICKROLL!! MY ARMADILLO BUDDY!"

Taking A Critter Out Of Her Hair, Fawn Revealed The Sister's Armadillo Male Pet, Named RickRoll, Who Was A Blue Armadillo And Also A Baby.

"AIN'T HE JUST THE BEST???"
Fawn Held RickRoll Towards John Dory.

RickRoll Was Happy To Be There With A Huge Grin And Tongue Sticking Out, For Him To Rapidly Lick John Dory's Face.

"Ahaaaa Yes...I've Heard About You RickRoll?"
John Dory Wiped His Face Off.

"AND HE'S EVEN TRAINED TO SPEAK! SAY HI JOHN!"
Fawn Instructed To RickRoll.

"𝗛𝗜 𝗝𝗢𝗛𝗡!"
RickRoll Spoke At Sudden In A Deep Voice, On Fawn's Command.

"O__________O"
The Brothers Didn't Know How To React Or Respond To That.

"MY RICKYYYY ROLLYYY BABY WABBEEEEYYYY, MAMA WUVSSS YOUUUU"
Fawn Licked RickRoll As A Sign Of Affection, As RickRoll Licked Her Back.

"IIII...Don't Wanna See That.."
Spruce Put A Hand Up, Looking Away In Disgust.

"Rhonda Look! You Have Your Own Doppleganger!"
Baby Branch Pointed At RickRoll.

Coming Out From Under One Of The Beds, Rhonda Noticed RickRoll, As RickRoll Spotted Her And Immediately Fell In Love With Rhonda At First Sight.

"...."
Rhonda Blinked Awkwardly At RickRoll, Being Confused And Not Very Fond Of Him.

"😍🤤"
RickRoll Held His Tongue Out, Thirsty For Rhonda With Hearts In His Eyes.

"???"
Rhonda Backed Up From RickRoll Simping Over Her.

"💐👀"
RickRoll Took Out A Bouquet Of Flowers And Held It At Rhonda For Affection.

"✋️😒"
Rhonda Rolled Her Eyes And Hissed Towards RickRoll, Not Interested.

"They're Already Hitting It Off!"
Fawn Gestured.

John Dory Raised His Eyebrow.
"Or Maybe Rhonda Plans To Actually Hit Him Soon- ANYWAYS!"

Suddenly, The Sound Of The Front Door From Downstairs Opening And Closing Was Heard, As Someone Entered The Pod.

"Terrance Is Here!"
Floyd Said.

"We Gotta Go!"
Spruce Instructed The Brothers.

"Okay Um! Girls, We're Counting On You Truly, We'll Be Back Soon!"
John Dory Told Towards The Sisters.

Dora Nodded And Began To Ramble.
"You Can Count On Us Bestie! 😁 Now That I'm In Your Shoes I Can Totally See Why You'd Wanna Be My Bestie For LIFE! I Mean, Ugh, Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Connected With The One THAT IS ME! Unless You're Someone That's Against Girl Best Friends Cause I Mean That's Soooo Offensive And MEAN! Like That One Guy Chowder Who Didn't Care About That Affectionate Girl Panini Who All She Wanted To Do Was Get Close With Him! HAH! Totally Not Me But-"

"._____________."
The Brothers Just Stared At Dora, Seeing If She Would Stop Talking By Now.

"RIGHT! SORRY! Filter- NOW YOU GO GET 'EM BOYS! BEFORE I DO! YO! 😄👍"
Dora Smiled Wide And Gave An Encouraging Thumbs Up.

"NO MORE YO.."
Spruce Told Them.

The Brothers Rolled Their Eyes Playfully As They Hopped Out The Window Together One By One, To Begin Their Plan Into Action.

~~~

~In The Living Room~

Entering Inside The Pod, Terrance, Hairwin Cowbell's Assistant, Came And Dropped Off His Bags, As He Was Staying To Babysit The Brothers.

"HELLOOOOO? BOOOOYSSSS? I'VE COME TO KEEP YOU WATCHED BY MY WATCHFUL EYEEEEEE, Cause Hairwin Is Of Course The Best Boss AND WOULD NEVER LET HIM DOWNNNN! 😁"
Terrance Shouted Out, As He Shut The Door.

Coming Down The Stairs, The Sisters, Disguised As BroZone, Came One By One To Show Off Their Skills To Act Like Each Brother They Portrayed.

"YO YOOOOO IT'S ME SQUARE- I MEAN JOHN DORY! AND I'M THE BOSSY LEADER WHO EATS ARMADILLO FOOD! YAAAAAH 😝"
Dora Wiggled Her Tongue Out, Acting Crazily.

"It's Me! Uhhh Spruce! And I Shout Corny Pick-Up Lines At Girls Even When They Aren't Interested! CAUSE THEY AREN'T INTERESTED AS I SHOULD GET THAT THROUGH MY PURPLE GRIMACE HEAD 👾"
Sidney Blurted Out, Using A Deep Voice.

"And I'm Like Totallyyyy Soooo The Fun Boy Of The Familyyyyyy! But Like, I Need More Advice To Pop Out So Like Imma Totally Stare In The Mirror At My Beauty FUN Boy Self 💅"
Claire Said, As He Popped Out Her Little Mirror To Look In.

"And I'm Floyd...I'm Emo And Cry About Sensitive Stuff...Oh What Hell Of A Sweet Guy I Am 😑"
Fawn Said, Being Done With Acting Like A Sensitive Boy, With RickRoll On Her Head.

"😊"
Boo Tried To Stay Cute, But Had Murder And Fuck You Fingers In Her Head, Tempted To Flip Off.

"Aw How Great! You All Already Seem So Well Behaved Compared To The Last Time I Seen You Guys! You Tried To Take Over Your School With Prank!"
Terrance Said.

"OH YEAH UM- THAT WAS SO NOT COOL OF US....YO"
Sidney Said.

"YEAHHH DUDE, WE'RE LIKE SO BETTER DUDES NOW DUDE!"
Claire Added On.

"AND NOW WE SPREAD MAD SQUARW DISEASE BLAAAAH RAAAAH 😝 🟩"
Dora Shouted And Kept Sticking Her Tongue Out.

"Okay, Dial It Back There Jim Carrey"
Sidney Whispered To Dora.

"And How's This Little Bitty Boy Here?"
Terrance Leaned Down To Boo.

"🙂"
Boo Stared At Terrance With A Big Innocent Smile, Resisting Not To Flip Him Off.

"😬😬"
Dora And Sidney Got Nervous Of What Boo Would Reply With.

"🙂......🫶"
Boo Suddenly Made Her Hands Into The Heart Shape.

"Phew.."
Dora And Sidney Sighed Of Relief From Their Baby Sister.

"And What About You Floyd? Are You Ready For School Today?!"
Terrance Asked Towards Fawn.

"BUUUUURRRRRRPPPPP -.-"
Fawn Burped Loudly, With A Stinky Smell And Not Caring.

Terrance Gasped And Instantly Realized Something.
"WAIT A MINUTE- THE SENSITIVE ONE WOULD NEVER BURP SO DISGUSTINGLY! YOU'RE IMPOSTERS!!!"

"Uhhhhhh.."
The Sisters Looked At One Another, Not Wanting To Come Clean.

"Which That Must Mean....BROZONE IS GOING AFTER HAIRWIN TO STOP HIS PLAN TO PROPOSE TO THEIR GRANDMOTHER AND TAKE OVER THE BRAND OF BROZONE AGAIN SO HE CAN HAVE CONTROL IN SHINE VEGA CITY!!!!"
Terrance Blurted Out.

"🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️"
The Sisters Just Stood There Blankly, Still Not Wanting Or Have Anything To Say Towards That.

"I MUST STOP THEM AND BECOME LOVED BY HAIRWIN TO BE THE GREATEST ASSISTANT EVER! I'M COMING FOR YOU BROZONE! NYOOOOOOM! 🏃‍♂️💨"
Terrance Dashed Off In A Blur, To Hopefully Catch And Chase After The BroZone Brothers.

Boo Took Out Her Binky And Spoke In Her Snoop Dogg Voice.
"They're Fucking Screwed"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 426 11
Made a new one so its more recent REQUESTS: OPEN !!!
25.1K 434 36
no nsfw !! suggestive, but never in detail. just fluff and hopefully in character interactions between one of my fav ships :3 everything here mostly...
195K 3.1K 28
Before Befriending Bergens, Saving The World, And Meeting Queen Poppy, Branch Was Part Of The Most Popular Boyband As A Baby, BroZone! With His Four...
84.2K 1.1K 23
In This Season Of Trollstopia, Things Get Crazier. The Trolls Battle Through Dance Offs, The Trolls Get Lost In Wormholes, And They Find A Mysterious...