ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғɪʀᴇ | ʜᴘ x ᴅɪᴠᴇ...

By Cranethingszfandomm

The Marauders adult era alongside the golden trio era watching the life of Ophelia Potter, the kidnapped Pott... More

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
1.
2.

3.

2.2K 95 121
By Cranethingszfandomm

"All right, listen up! I'm Eric. I'm one of the leaders," a man shouts at the other end of the roof.

All the initiates except the three girls started walking closer towards Eric.

He is older than the others, with deep creases in his dark skin and has short brown hair at his temples, a couple of piercings, as well as bold tattoos on his neck and arms.

"Why is he so good looking? Even though he has the bad guy looks?"

"Seriously is all the guys in this movie so good looking?"

"This movie just keeps getting more and more interesting."

And Eric stands walking on the ledge like it's a sidewalk as all of the initiates are standing around him as he explains.

"If you want to enter Dauntless, this is the way in. And if you don't have the guts to jump, then you don't belong in Dauntless."

"I'm so confused. They literally just jumped."

"Why do they need to jump again? It doesn't make any sense."

"Dauntless is for the brave so it makes perfect sense."

The group all looked around at each other and the three girls looked between themselves.

Ophelia looks over at Eric in interest before she whispers to her sister. "He's got the bad boy looks and he's totally hot."

"He's a leader and you like any bad guy." Beatrice whispered back to her.

"And?" Ophelia looked back at her and Beatrice sighs knowing her sister all too well.

A few students raised their hands in agreement because they would do the same thing as Harper on the screen if they could.

"Wait a minute. What other guys have she dated?" The Potter demanded in question.

"Is there water at the bottom or something?" Will asked while looking at Eric.

"If that was the case then you would surely die from that jump."

"Why would there be any water at the bottom?"

"What kind of stupid question is that?"

Ophelia frowned her burrow in confusion by his stupid question. Is he for real?

A lot of people have the same reaction as Harper on the screen.

Eric raises his eyebrows, "I guess you'll find out.Or not."

A few girl students looked dreamily at Eric on the screen as he talked.

"We just jumped. They want us to jump again?" Christina asked looking at the two siblings in confusion.

"Exactly it makes zero sense. As to why they have to jump again."

"Exactly and where will they be jumping to this time?"

"It seems like jumping makes nothing to that faction."

"It's dauntless you should respect the unexpected." Ophelia whispered back to her.

"But still, they should have been expecting things like that or they should have not chosen that faction at all."

"Yeah but still..."

"Why do they need to jump more? I don't get it."

"Hopefully the jump leads to something good."

Eric looks towards the group. "Someone's gotta go first. Who's it gonna be?"

The crowd in front of the initiates splits in
half, making a wide path for anybody. No one looks eager to leap off the building their eyes are everywhere but on Eric.

"Wow, they are some cowards. Who will jump off a train with excitement but won't jump down again into the unknown?"

"I wouldn't have volunteered either because you don't know whether it's safe to jump down there or not."

"None of them are moving and yet they all choose dauntless for some reason."

The two siblings looked between themselves before Beatrice rolled her eyes playfully at her sister as Ophelia smirks amused at it.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who has to go first?" Ophelia asked her sister as she turns to her.

"You're on!" Beatrice says especially since she enjoys this game. "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!"

"Did she actually just say shoot? That's not part of the game."

"It seems really stupid to say shoot."

"I love rock, paper, scissors and shoes."

Beatrice holds up paper and Ophelia holds her hands up like a gun.

"The gun beats everything, I win, you can go first!" Ophelia looked at her in amusement.

"You cheater, gun isn't even a part of rock, paper, scissors". Beatrice accused her.

"You did say shoot. So stick to your own words." Ophelia stated reminding her of her own words.

"Fine, but you have to go right after me." Beatrice looks at her sister.

"That's fair." Ophelia agrees with her.

"Yeah it is actually a good deal."

"I love doing that with my siblings because it's always fun and amusing."

"Did they literally just debate about who was willing to volunteer to go first?"

"Hopefully she volunteers and dies." The Potter couple muttered hopefully to themselves.

"Me." Beatrice speaks up making some people look back at her.

"Oh now they want to look at somebody other than themselves."

"Man it was so quiet until she said anything."

Beatrice looks around at the whole group looking back at her as everybody else just stares at her.

A few people started laughing as they watched the scene on the screen take place.

"I wouldn't have been able to do anything especially when I noticed those looks on me."

"Why is everybody staring at her?"

Beatrice looks at the group before she starts walking forward with the group parting for her.

Eric steps aside while looking at her , leaving her way clear. She walked up to the edge and looked down.

Wind whips through her clothes, making the fabric snap.

The building she's on forms one side of a square with three other buildings. In the center of the square is a huge hole in the concrete. She can't see what's at the bottom of it. This is a scare tactic.

"Oh heck nah that would have definitely scared me off."

"That's a really big hole."

"How is she not scared from standing on that?"

Beatrice looks back up and turns forward in the opposite direction.

Eric only stares at her with the rest of the group and she looks back at her sister who gives her a reassuring look.

Beatrice turns back around and starts pulling her jacket off her shoulders.

"Yeah, stiff, take it off! Put it back on!" Peter calls out sarcastically to Beatrice as some people started laughing in amusement.

A few people glared angrily at Peter on the screen for teasing Beatrice especially since she hasn't done anything to him and he's being rude to her for no real reason.

"That's not even funny. That's just plain rude."

"Why is he being so rude to her? And why are they laughing about it?"

"Knock it off, asshole." Ophelia snapped at him

"What did you just say to me?" Peter asked her.

"You heard me." Ophelia glared at him.

"Do you wanna go right now?" Peter asked her.

"Yeah I really do." Ophelia tries to walk towards Peter.

"I don't think at that time would be a good time to fight."

"Are they seriously about to fight over Beatrice?"

"I want to see a fight. Hopefully it happens."

"Enough. Now isn't the time to fight." Eric cuts in as he pulls Ophelia away before he and Ophelia stare at each other for a few seconds looking at each other over before they looked away.

Some people started laughing as they found the argument between the two very funny in a messed up way.

"She's not dating a guy looking like that." The Potter couple glared angrily.

"They definitely have love at first sight."

Beatrice has both of her hands on the edge while looking down as everybody is staring at her and she starts climbing over the edge slowly as she starts walking on the edge and she looks down.

She continues looking down in silence.

"Today, Initiate." Eric says watching her as she gasped.

A lot of girl students looked at him with freaky looks in there eyes especially since they could listen to the sound of his voice all day long and never once get tired of hearing it.

"Right point on. She's taking way too long."

Beatrice puts her head up as she closes her eyes and she prepares herself before she surge toward the ground, she gasps, struggling to breathe again. There is a net at the bottom of the hole.

"Holy fuck there's actually a hole there?"

"I'm surprised that she actually jumped and didn't chicken out like I thought she would."

"Why is there a net at the very bottom instead of something better?"

Beatrice looked up at the building and laughed, half relieved and half hysterical as she bounced in the net before she stopped moving as she laid in the net.

Beatrice closes her eyes as she sighs in relief before opening them as she starts touching the net.

She looks up towards the hole while breathing heavily.

"Just imagine if somebody else came down on her."

"Why is she just laying there? Like she should get a move on."

Beatrice starts laughing when Four comes around the corner towards the net.

Beatrice is pulled upright as she turns to look over at him and she sits on the net slightly while breathing heavily as she looked at him.

"He's so hot, just like all the others that we've seen so far."

"Dang he's mad hot. I wonder why he's the one greeting her down there?"

Four nods his head. "What, you get pushed?"

"No." Beatrice is still looking at him.

"That makes me wonder if anybody in that faction has ever actually got pushed into that hole."

Four pulls her easily out of the net. They stand on a platform ten feet above the ground. Around them is an open cavern.

A few girl students looked dreamily at four on the screen as they image themselves in Beatrice's position on the screen.

"What's your name?" Four asked looking at her.

"It's. B..." Beatrice trails off in hesitation and he titled his head while looking at her.

"Why is she now hesitating with her name?"

"Did she somehow forget what her birth name was that quickly?"

"Why is she being so weird about her name?"

"Is that a hard one? You can pick a new one if you want, but make it good.You don't get to pick again." Four explains as he and Beatrice looked at each other.

"How is that fair? They each find a crush on the same day?"

"I wonder if she's going to change her name and if Harper changes her name."

"I so want to be her right now because things seem to be going well for her."

Beatrice sighs before she looks down at the floor before she looked back up towards him. "Okay, uh...my name's Tris."

Four smiles before mumbling quietly to himself. "Hmm."

"Even he agrees it's a pretty good name change."

"It's a pretty name."

"I wonder where she got the name from."

Four looked over his shoulder and shouted. "First jumper, Tris!"

"Yeah right Tris!" A woman calls out as people start cheering.

A few people raised their eyebrows in amusement by the cheering just for being a first jumper on the screen.

"Why are they cheering for that? It doesn't make any sense."

Tris and Four looked at each other.

"Welcome to dauntless." Four says still looking at her.

Tris starts smiling just as he turns going in the opposite direction and she looks up towards the net.

"Where exactly is he supposed to be going?"

"So she gets to meet him like that but nobody else does?"

"They definitely like each other even though they barely know each other."

Ophelia is laughing just as she starts dropping into the net.

"Help me up?" Ophelia asked her sister.

"Of course." Tris grabs one of her hands and Ophelia pulls herself up standing on the ground.

The people who are close to there own siblings smiled as they continue to notice how close the adoptive siblings on the screen truly are.

"I want to be so careless like that but anybody can have an unrealistic dream like that."

"They've both made it into the dauntless headquarters and that's a good relief."

A guy falls into the hole while screaming before he starts shrieking loudly as he bounces around in the net.

"There really isn't anything to screaming about."

"Why is this guy still screaming? Especially since he's safe and sound."

Tris smiled before she walked over to the side seeing a crowd materialize from the darkness.

She puts her hand on one of their shoulders as she starts walking with Ophelia in tow.

When all the initiates stand on solid ground again all together in the same spot, Tris looked all around her while Ophelia was talking quietly to a few of her friends and a few others are talking along themselves with there friends.

"Why exactly are they all just standing around not really doing anything?"

"I truly think it's pretty amazing how different they are but it seems to be working out quite well for the group."

Lauren and Four are standing in front of the initiates explaining things to all of them.

"Dauntless-born, go with Lauren, transfers stay with me.Go." Four waved his hand out and a few members of the group started walking to follow his directions before some waved goodbye to Ophelia as she waved back towards them.

"Dauntless born? What exactly does that mean?"

"Would the two siblings be considered transfers or not?"

"I wonder how many of them Harper truly knows like that."

"This way." Lauren says while the Dauntless-born, start walking towards her direction as the group walks away together.

"Where exactly are they going and why did they have to leave?"

"Dang a lot of them were dauntless born."

Most of the initiates were from Dauntless, so only nine people remain. Of those, the two siblings are the only Abnegation transfer, and there are no Amity transfers. The rest are from Erudite and, surprisingly, Candor.

A lot of people looked surprised by the huge number drop in the initiate group.

"Most of the time I work in Intelligence, but during your training, I'll be your instructor. My name's Four." Four looked straight at the group.

"Who names their own child the name four?"

"Intelligence? What exactly does that do?"

"That Eric guy isn't one of these instructors?"

"Four like the number?" Christina asked him for confirmation.

Four looked at her before he nodded his head in her direction. "Exactly like the number."

"What happened, one through three were taken?" Christina asked him in amusement as Ophelia winced while shaking her head.

"Is she seriously finding his name amusing?"

"You definitely don't do something like it especially when you're just joining a club or anything like that because it always ends badly for you."

Four looked down before he smiled as he looked around before he looked at Christina. "What's your name?"

"Christina." Christina answered him while looking at him.

"Whenever you say your name it gets to the threatening part."

"Oh boy this won't be good for her."

Four nods before he stepped closer to Christina and he stepped in front of her. "Well, Christina. The first lesson you learn from me if you wanna survive here, is keep your mouth shut. Do you understand me?"

The rest of the group just watches as Tris looked over and Ophelia made a face.

Christina looks up at him. "Yes."

A few people winced as they understood how she fact in that exact moment perfectly especially since moments like that happened to them before.

"She must have been a candor the ones who can't lie no matter what."

"He didn't have to be so rude to her about it!"

"Good." Four steps away from Christina as he looks around at the whole group. "Follow me,"he turns as he starts walking in the opposite direction.

Four starts toward the shadow at the end
of the tunnel.

The crowd of initiates moves in silence while they follow him and Tris looks to see Four's
tattoo peeking out from the collar of his T-
shirt

All the witches and wizards looked at the screen in curiosity as they were all wondering where exactly the group was now headed.

It is an underground cavern so huge you can't see the other end of it from where you stand, at the bottom. Uneven rock walls rise several stories above there heads.

Built into the stone walls are places for food, clothing, supplies, leisure activitie. Narrow paths and steps carved from rock connect them. There are no barriers to keep people from falling over the side.

A slant of orange light stretches across one of the rock walls. Forming the roof of the Pit are panes of glass and, above them, a building that lets in sunlight. It must have looked like just another city building when they passed it on the train.

Blue lanterns dangle at random intervals above the stone paths, similar to the onethat lit the Choosing room. They grow brighter as the sunlight dies.

People are everywhere, all dressed in black, all shouting and talking, expressive, gesturing.

There's a narrow pathway with no real railing.

"Wow that place looks pretty huge. I wonder what that place is called."

"Where exactly are they walking through that?"

"A place like that isn't safe for anybody to be around!"

"Do they have to walk over that? Cause that's a no for me dauntless would never be me."

The group stopped walking as they all looked around Christian looked at Tris and Ophelia before she started looking around.

"This is The Pit. The center of life here at Dauntless." Four turns to look at the group who are all looking around them.

Tris watches some people while shaking her head before she starts smiling as Harper smiles in amazement.

"So different from their old faction and that's a good thing."

"The pit is the perfect name for it honestly."

The people all around the pit are obviously enjoying themselves.

Four pushes the door to the dormitory
open with the initiates walking behind him.

"You're gonna be sleeping here for the next 10 weeks." Four explain to them as they looked around the room.

"It doesn't even look that comfortable to be honest."

"At least they finally get to sleep after everything. I'm surprised that none of them passed out yet from exhaustion."

"What does he mean ten weeks? I thought that was there new permanent home?"

"Girls, or boys?" Will asked walking close by Four.

"Both." Four responded back to his question.

"Nice." A girl calls out.

"That works." A guy agrees.

"That's way different than what they do here."

"Things like that can cause really huge problems."

"If you like this, you're gonna love the bathroom." Four turns to look at them before he started walking straight.

"The way he says that makes me think that they won't like the bathroom."

"Great." A different girl says to her friend.

Four stops when he got to the bathroom that is very open and has zero privacy.

A lot of people's eyes widen when they saw what the bathroom looked like.

"Why in the?"

"Yeah no at least the other factions have privacy unless dauntless."

"Okay..." Another guy muttered out loud.

"Oh, heck. You have got to be kidding." Ophelia muttered to Tris who nodded her head in agreement with her sister's statement.

"Seriously?" A girl asked with shock.

"Is there no other area?" A guy asked next.

"Their complaining just makes them look bad especially since they chose dauntless out of all of the factions."

"Yeah, there should be another place right?"

"Are you kidding?" A girl asked from before.

The group is all looking around at the toilets

"You should feel right at home, Candor. Everything out in the open." Four starts walking through the group.

"Is this a joke?" A guy from before asked.

"He's obviously not so stop asking the same question over and over again."

"He's talking about open but who wants to use a bathroom designed like that?"

"Get changed.Right. Shower, anyone?"Four starts walking out of the room as the group looks at the showers while some water is running.

"I thought they were going to be able to sleep now?"

"Yeah right. Like anybody would get in those showers."

"Nice legs, stiff." Peter says looking at Tris's legs as she's getting changed as indistinct talking is happening all around the room.

A few horny guy students stared at Tris's legs on the screen as they were trying to see more past her legs but they weren't having such luck.

Everyone else changed into the clothes the Dauntless provided for them.

Ophelia walks around the corner in the new dauntless black clothing and her hair in a sleek down ponytail before she rolls her eyes before she uses her old clothes to cover up her sister's legs.

"How does she look so good in the color black and with a ponytail in her hair?"

"When the heck did dauntless give them new clothing?"

"The color black seriously suits her quite well."

"Geez, I was just noticing." Peter looks at her.

"Oh, I know." Ophelia shakes her head.

"By the way. You look good in black." Peter informs her and she looks at him suspiciously.

"Why is he complimenting her nicely all of a sudden?"

"Where did the compliment come from just now?"

The group is walking towards a gaping hole in the wall.

The room beyond is well-lit enough and the group all throws their old clothing into the fire letting them burn but Tris takes longer before Ophelia pulls her away and they follow the rest of the group.

"Where exactly are they going now?"

"Everybody else but Beatrice's seems to have accepted their new realities."

The new initiates are heading into a dining hall full of people and clattering silverware. When they walk in, the Dauntless inside whistles while some of them are just staring at them.

The initiates just looked around and the noise surrounded all of the new initiates and filled them with all different emotions.

The group all looked around before some of them started nodding their heads while Ophelia noticed some of her friends smiling and waving at her and she nodded back at them.

"Situations like that are so awkward especially since everybody is just looking at everybody."

"There's really no need to stare at each other like that."

Christina , Ophelia and Tris look for empty seats while walking past people.

"Hey." A guy greets his friend.

"How you doin?" His friend asked him back while sitting down beside his friend.

The three girls discover a mostly empty table at the side of the room, where Four is sitting.

"Shall we sit there?" Christina points towards Four.

"I'm surprised that she actually wants to sit anywhere near him especially with him embarrassing her not too long ago."

"Plus it's obviously the only open seat for them."

Ophelia and Tris looked at each other before shrugging in agreement with Christian's question.

Tris find myself sitting between Christina and Four while Ophelia sits down in a seat across from her especially since the seat was offered to her and she instantly took it.

"It's so unfair she seems to know things way better than her own sister does and she seems well liked."

"How did she get somebody to offer her their seat?"

"They are close but they seem to keep a lot from each other especially Harper from Tris."

In the center of the table is a platter of food circular pieces of meat wedged into a big over pan.

Tris looks around at the group sitting at the table before she uses a fork to pick up the hamburger unsure what she's supposed to do with it before she puts it on her plate with Christina watching her.

Ophelia turns to look at her sister before she picked up a hamburger and put ketchup on it.

"Have you never seen a hamburger before?" Christina asked her with curiosity.

"No, I've seen one.I just have never eaten one." Tris explains as she's trying to cut the hamburger while Ophelia and Christina are eating their hamburgers with no real trouble.

"Why wouldn't she have had one but Harper obviously has eaten one before?"

"Why didn't she eat one then? It doesn't make any sense."

"Is she actually trying to cut the hamburger?"

"Hamburgers are amazing. You should have tried one sooner." Ophelia explains to her sister

"And how do you know what a hamburger is?" Tris raised both of her eyebrows at her with question.

"When I sneak out to see my friends they introduced me to the best food ever and I've been secretly in private eating food like this. While at home I pretended to eat that food." Ophelia explains to her with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Wait really? So she definitely should know what food to expect in dauntless food then."

"I honestly love how she had friends before hand especially unless like her sister she's prepared and knows some things that they are supposed to do."

"Abnegation eat plain food. Plant-based diet with no sauces and a minimum of seasoning. Except her who apparently has rules breaking rumors surrounding her but nobody can prove if they are true or not." Will explains while eating his hamburger.

"Which textbook did you swallow?" Christina asked him.

Will chuckles as he smiles. "Nice to meet you, too.I'm Will."

"Let me guess, Erudite?" Ophelia guessed.

"You're pretty smart but yeah Erudite." Will agreed with her.

"Exactly she does seem pretty smart and I see why that lady said see her in Erudite or Dauntless because she was expecting her to choose either one of those two out of all of the factions."

"The siblings honestly seem like they make friends very easily which is so unfair."

"Of course you are. No offense, but I'm surprised Abnegation even eats at all. Too selfish, right?No wonder you guys left." Christina looks away from the two siblings as she eats some lettuce.

"You gotta be pretty self-confident to be friends with a Candor." Will is cutting his hamburger

"What is that supposed to mean?" Christina asked while looking at Will.

"You have no filter. You say the first thing that comes into your head." Will looked in between the three girls.

"You mean like, "You're an idiot"?" Al asked him as there group all started chuckling.

The students like the Weasley twins started laughing as they were very amused by the conversations happening on the screen.

"That group seems like they are becoming friends quickly."

"Is Al, a candor too or something else?"

"Nice one, Al. At least we tell the truth." Christina says looking at him as the two siblings are looking at her with amusement.

"Telling the truth isn't always a good thing because lots of times it just makes things worse and that's nothing to be proud of."

"So they have to be in the same faction because she obviously knows him."

"Erudite can tell the truth because we have the facts." Will leaned more in his seat as he looked at Christina.

"It honestly just seems like the two of them are debuting about factions."

"Exactly at least Erudite has the common sense to know when it would be a bad time to say exactly what you're thinking or otherwise it would backfire on them."

"I don't want to hear about your old factions.
You're Dauntless now." Four looked at the group while drinking his drink.

"Were you a transfer, too? Or Dauntless-born?" Tris asked him.

Ophelia shakes her head at her. "No, no don't."

"Exactly listen to her because I'm pretty sure that she's not supposed to ask that question."

"Why is it that Ophelia seems to use her smarts unlike Tris?"

"Are you kidding?" Four asked Tris as she ignored her sister's clear warning to back down from the question.

"No." Tris looked to the side before she looked back at him.

It went silent from there side as the rest of the group looked towards Four and Tris while Will and Ophelia drink there drinks while watching.

"That definitely says a lot especially if the group all went silent."

"She definitely should have kept her mouth shut."

"Does she not notice how everybody in the group went silent and isn't talking anymore?"

Four looked over at Tris as he shook his drink around. "What makes you think you can talk to me?"

"It...Must be because you're so approachable." Tris says while Four looked back at her and Christina scoffed loudly and Ophelia looked at her sister sideways.

"Does she hear what is coming out of her mouth?"

"She should have just shut up before she said something that stupid."

"I wouldn't call him approachable. None of the leaders that we've seen haven't seemed approachable."

Four and Tris looked at each other before she looked away from him.

"They so like each other that it's obvious especially with how much they seem to look at each other."

The group is still silent while Christina starts cutting her hamburger and Tris starts shaking her head with Four watching her before he looked away and goes back to eating his food.

"Careful." Four tells her as he drinks his drink he looks at her before looking away.

"She doesn't seem like the type of person who will take that threat to heart but whatever follows will be her consequence."

"Is she so obvious that she doesn't notice how she and Four were the only people talking while the others said absolutely nothing?"

A man stands close by him. "Four."

Four looked over at the man and the two guys started talking.

A lot of people looked curiously at the man on the screen because they all wondered if he was a important person or just another person in the movie.

"At least he broke into the conversation before it could go anymore south then it already had."

Ophelia hits Tris in the side of her head and Tris winces. "Ow! What was that for?"

"You can't ask an Instructor a question like that especially with it being your first time here." Ophelia says while shaking her head at her.

"You, my friend, have a death wish." Christina looked at Tris.

"You know, he was first in his class. They tried to recruit him for leadership twice, but he said no."Will whispered to their whole group.

"How exactly does he know any of that?"

"Why wouldn't he take the leadership position?"

Tris looks over at Four before she looks away and talking is heard over the pda as an alarm goes off.

Four starts standing up in his seat while some dauntless members start hitting their cups on their sides of the tables and the clanking continues.

A few dauntless members standing on the upper floor looked down at the groups.

"What's going on now exactly?"

"Something always seems to be happening with the dauntless faction."

Max is standing on the upper floor in the middle as two guys are standing on both sides of him and he looks down at the new recruits.

"Initiates, stand." Max calls out and the new initiates slowly start standing up from their seats while Christina, Tris and Ophelia looked at each other.

A lot of people looked curiously at the screen because they want to know exactly why need to stand up and who the guy on the screen is exactly.

"Is he another leader?"

"You have chosen to join the warrior faction tasked with the defense of this city and all its inhabitants. We believe in ordinary acts of bravery and the courage that drives one person to stand up for another. Respect that. Do us proud." Max explains looking down at them before he removes his hand from the railing.

A few people clapped at his very inspiring speech.

"inhabitants what exactly does that even mean?"

"Yeah, woohoo!"

Everybody in the room started cheering loudly while screaming.

Tris looks at the two girls beside her before she smiles while clapping and she starts laughing.

A few of the dauntless members started walking towards the new Initiates who are still standing up.

A few of the dauntless members started lifting up the new Initiates in the air.

"Whoa!" Christina says with surprise while Ophelia starts laughing with excitement.

"That actually looks like lots of fun."

"That makes me want to be lifted in the air now."

"Dauntless is fun and dangerous at the same time but I guess that's what makes it so great and makes people want to join the faction."

Tris was lifted in the air by a few dauntless members before the cheering is heard as the new Initiates are passed in the air while they relax as they are enjoying themselves.

"That's some welcome that you don't just get anywhere."

"That looks so fun to the point that I want to try that out myself."

It's the next morning when Harper groans opening her eyes waking up to the loud sound of Four hitting metal banging against metal and it made all of them sit up in their beds.

"Oh heck no. I wouldn't want to be woke up like that."

"Man that's a extremely loud way to wake somebody up."

"Dang it's morning already? Time went by fast for them then."

"I want everyone in The Pit. Two minutes." Four orders caused a shuffle as people started moving left and right to get ready.

Ophelia gets out of bed while brading her hair in  four long braids she didn't really have to fix her clothes because they still look just fine before she heads to the pit with her sister.

The rest of the Initiates group ran towards the pit together in a hurry.

"There's way to much of things like that in dauntless."

"Why exactly do they need to ran to get there?"

"Hmm no that couldn't be me because it's way to early to be running for some type of obvious training that will be coming up ahead."

They find both Eric and Four waiting for them there both incredibly intimidating looking.

The tense between the leader and  instructor is very high while Eric is sitting down and Four is standing around.

Four starts walking towards the group as he's explaining to them what to expect from the training.

"There are two stages of training. The first is physical. Push your bodies to the breaking point... and you'll master the methods of combat. The second is mental. Again, breaking point."

Tris looks over at her sister who looked back at her but Tris noticed Eric looking at her sister in interest while Ophelia is listening closely to Four's explanation.

"Why exactly is he looking at her? And why isn't she noticing?"

"She might have noticed but she's not really paying it any paid."

"You'll face your worst fears and conquer them unless they get you first. You'll be trained separately from the Dauntless-born, but you'll be ranked together."

"If you're fears get the best of you then that's unfortunate."

"Wait has somebody's fears getting the better of them actually happened before?"

"But the question is will they be training in the same ways?"

"What does he mean by ranking? That doesn't sound any good."

"After initiations, rankings will determine what jobs you move into. Leadership, guarding the fence, or keeping the Factionless from killing each other."

"Why would the factionless try to kill each other?"

"Those all seem like pretty good jobs. I wonder which one of them will get which job."

The group all looked away from the dauntless born.

"Are you saying that if we get leadership we can fight one of you?" Ophelia asked looking towards Eric.

"It depends but not likely that it'll come down to that." Eric informed her.

"But it's possible right?" Ophelia asked.

"You have guts, most people wouldn't have asked that question. What's your name?" Eric asked her as he walked up closer to her looking her over in interest.

A lot of people looked very impressed by how bold she was being towards a clearly cold hearted leader who obviously seems interest in her in a way more than he should be.

"She's bold, I'm surprised that he is allowing her to ask a question like that."

"I actually want to see that happen cause it sounds like an interesting idea."

Tris tried to pull her sister away but Ophelia ignored her and looked towards Eric. "Ophelia."

"Well, Ophelia will see if you make it in training or get your wish." Eric goes back to sit down.

"You can count on it." Ophelia smirks in amusement as she and Eric look at each other.

"Are you crazy?" Tris asked her sister in a whisper.

"Hey I was just curious. Besides he's hot." Ophelia whispers back towards her as Tris gives her a look.

"Tris can't really talk especially since she did something stupid the day before."

"They definitely have different taste in man that can either be a good or bad thing especially with the two being adoptive siblings and all."

"He is pretty hot so I see why she's trying to get his attention on her."

Eric and Ophelia looked away from each other.

"The rankings will also determine who gets cut." Eric informs them as he speaks up and Ophelia looks over at him.

"I don't like the sound of cut because it can't mean anything good."

"What exactly does he mean who gets cut? Because I thought they were all part of dauntless since they chose the faction."

Tris looks at Ophelia and Christina who looked over at her.

"Cut?" Christina asked what the group was all thinking.

"At the end of each stage of training..." Eric gets up from sitting down as he starts walking towards the group. "the lowest-ranking Initiates will be leaving us."

"To do what?" Will asked looking at him.

"There's no going home to your families, so you'd live factionless." Eric looks between the group.

"Wait what? What kind of rule is that?"

"They picked dauntless. Now there's a chance that they'll be factionless?"

The group all looked between themselves and Tris looked around while Ophelia had her arms crossed while she was listening closely.

"Hmm. Why didn't we know that?" Will asked.

"It's a new rule." Eric nods his head at him.

"Made by who exactly? And that seems like a really bad rule to put in place anyways."

"A new rule? Somebody should have told us that." Christina looked at Eric.

"Why? Would you have chosen differently?
Out of fear? I mean, if that's the case, you might as well get out now. If you're really one of us, it won't matter to you that you might fail." Eric looks at the group but nobody in the group moves to remotely leave.

"They likely aren't leaving because they know they'll be factionless."

"He makes a good point. Because I'm sure if a lot of people knew that rule then they wouldn't have chosen dauntless."

"Now you chose us. Now we get to choose you." Eric moves his head around while he looks at the group.

The new Initiates are all jogging around the room.

The new Initiates are all standing around a small ring with Eric standing in front with a few others all around him.

Four and Will are fighting in the ring with everybody else watching the pair of them fight.

"Finally something interesting like fighting is about to happen."

"So the dauntless born and new Initiates really are trained differently and definitely not at the same time."

Will grunts as Four punches him in the shoulder.

The new Initiates are now standing on the rooftop while they are trying to shoot with  guns at orange targets in a corner wall with the targets on it one square of plywood with three red circles on it for each of them.

"Holy moly. They really move quickly on with the first day of training."

"They shouldn't be learning how to shoot a gun!"

Ophelia and Peter stand with their feet apart, hold the gun in both hands, and fire. The bang is so loud,  the bullets go through the middle circle.

"Their shooting was on point and especially since they got it on the first try."

"How did they get the shot correct on the first try?"

Tris turned towards her own target setting her feet shoulder-width apart, and delicately wrapped both hands around the handle of the gun.

She pulls the trigger, hesitant at first and then harder, she fired again and again and again, and none of the bullets came close to hitting the target.

A lot of people winced while they watched Tris attempt to shoot correctly on the screen but it was brutal to watch in their eyes.

"Come on, come on Tris. You can do it."

Will looked at her while grinning, "Statistically speaking, you should have hit the target at least once by now. Even by accident."

Tris looks away from him and he fires a bullet at his target.

"Embarrassment especially since everybody else seems to have shoot at there target at least once unlike her."

"Why can't she shoot at anything?"

"It might be the way that she's standing or something along those lines."

Four and the new Initiates are running behind him as they are running outside on the sidewalk.

  They stopped running when they got towards a group standing around on a sidewalk as a guy nodded at Four.

Four jogs up to Max as the rest of the Initiates are standing behind him.

"Hey. What have you got?" Four asked Max.

"Factionless. Not doing anything." Max answers as he and Four looked over towards the factionless people across the street being loud.

"Why would homeless people do anything anyways?"

"So they just watch them like no tomorrow?"

"Check it out, stiff. That's gonna be your new family." Peter looks at Tris who looked at him.

The factionless looked over towards the group as a baby started crying.

"Real funny, Peter." Harper rolls her eyes at him.

"You have what it takes to be here Harper unlike the other stiff. Go say "Hi." Peter says while the three continue looking towards the factionless.

"He's really a dick for saying something like that."

"Peter and Harper seem to be developing a hate and like kind of friendship for each other."

The new Initiates are back inside of the dauntless headquarters while the new initiates are standing in a few of the rings as they are practicing punching each other.

Four is watching the group closely.

Eric walked over towards Four's direction. "You ready for some real fighting?"

"Not even close." Four answers as Eric starts walking as he looked over at the split up group in the rings.

Tris and Christian are practicing punching each other while Ophelia and Peter are doing the same thing on the opposite ring of theirs.

"Why is she punching with Peter instead of somebody else?"

"I'm surprised that the two siblings aren't going at it but if you think about it, it makes perfect sense on some level."

"First jumper and second jumper since you guys are sisters we decided to do something different. In the ring. Last jumper! Time to fight." Eric calls out as everybody gets out of the rings and the two siblings with Molly start walking towards the ring on opposite sides.

"Is it really a good idea to have a two on one fight?"

"Oh boy Tris is definitely going to get her butt kicked and Harper might have some fight on her especially since she is friends with some dauntless born."

"How do they know that they are sisters? Especially since they never said anything like that."

The group started mumbling along themselves while the three girls walked into the ring while looking at each other.

"Is this even a fair fight?" Harper asked.

"Fighting is fighting besides I've been hearing your friends with dauntless borns so you know some fighting and  it could help you and your sister." Eric explained to the three girls.

"How long do we fight for?" Molly asked him.

"Till one of you can't continue." Eric answers.

"Or one of you concedes." Four tries to cut in.

"Just great  a fight between the leader and instructor."

"According to the old rules. New rules, no one concedes." Eric smiles slightly.

"You really want to lose 'em on their first fight?" Four asked while he looked at him.

"A brave man never surrenders." Eric counted back at him.

"Lucky for you, those weren't the rules when we fought."

"Wait he's saying that he and Eric fought each other? So is he saying that he beat him in the fight?"

"Why does Four suddenly care about the fight?"

"You'll be scored on this, so fight hard." Eric starts walking as Molly and Ophelia get into position.

Molly looked over towards Eric.

Eric looks at her before he holds his hand out. "Go!"

Tris looked over at him before she looked in front of her and she looked over at her sister who was jumping in place before she nodded at her.

Tris gets into position as she looked over at Molly who looks at her and Harper.

Molly starts walking closer to the two siblings before Ophelia puts her leg out which made Molly trip onto the floor.

"Come on, Tris let's do this." Ophelia looked towards her sister and Tris got out of the ring and Ophelia faced palms.

"What is this girl doing? Why did she just step out of the ring?"

"Harper seems very competitive."

Molly and Ophelia walk back to their sides of the ring before Molly sighs as she and Ophelia look down towards Tris.

Tris looks over to see everybody literally staring at her and Ophelia is glaring daggers at her.

"Don't be scared, stiff!" Peter calls out to her in an encouraging tone.

"Right get back in the ring because that's literally embarrassing on all fronts."

"I would be staring at her too because what is she thinking about?"

Tris walks back into the ring and she gets into position.

Molly tries to punch one of them and Tris pushes her back while Ophelia kicked her in the back making her stumble back.

"Nice, Tris and Ophelia!" Christian calls out.

Tris starts circling as Molly brings herself back while looking at the two siblings and Tris goes for the punch but she misses and Molly punches her in the face especially since Ophelia covers her own face guarding it.

"This fight is so bad that it's hard to watch."

"Tris has no type of muscle and that's why she's having that struggle unless Harper."

Tris grunts as she holds her hand on her face while she stepped back with Ophelia who uncovered her face.

Tris gets into position as Molly comes at her and Tris grabs her while Molly tries to punch her before Tris lifts herself moving to the other side.

Molly starts walking closer to her before she punches her in the face knocking her to the floor.

"That fight was so pathetic to watch."

"Hopefully Harper's and Molly's fight is much better than that."

"Nice." A boy calls out.

"Yeah!" Another boy calls out.

Molly looked over at Eric who looked at her and put his hand out. Tris slowly starts rising to her feet and she notices Molly who does the final punch to Tris knocking her out cold.

Molly turns towards Ophelia as the two girls start fighting each other it's a pretty decent fight.

"Come on, Ophelia. You got this." Christina calls out.

Eric and Four watch the two girls fight with interest.

Molly comes at Ophelia and tries to punch her but Ophelia ducks under before she grabs Molly's arms tightly just as she goes to punch her and she right kicked Molly in the face knocking her out.

A lot of people started clapping and cheering as they saw Ophelia win her first fight with just basic moves.

"Those are basic moves but she used them to her advantage which most people wouldn't have done."

"Dang now that's what I call an amazing fight unlike where Tris got knocked out and Harper won her fight."

"She likely won that fight because she's very competitive and definitely didn't want to lose plus she hurt her sister that's added into the mix also."

Eric nods his head while he smirks and a few others looked over at Ophelia who looked up from Molly before she smiles in satisfaction.

"He's definitely impressed by her especially since she beat somebody who is way taller and bigger than her."

Tris has  an ice pack on her face especially since the fight is over and just as she closes her eyes and opens them again.

The rest of the group with Eric and Four in front are walking close by the ring while Tris is sitting all by himself.

"All right, guys, over here. Listen up.
Know what this board is?" Eric asked standing in front of a board where their names are written on the board in alphabetical order as the group all looked at the board.

"I can't believe they actually have a board. That's a big surprise to me."

"Notice how the two siblings are in different spots on the board?"

"Dang that's a lot of people in the red and it's no surprise that Tris is in the red cause she kinda sucks especially with everything that they have done."

"It's your life. We grade you every day.If you're still in the red by the end of the first stage, you're out." Eric explains as the two siblings looked at the board noticing Tris was in the red and Ophelia's name was above the red line.

"Dang, they haven't even been there that long and Ophelia is already in the lead to staying and the rest have a long way to go."

"Dang he said that in such an uncaring tone."

"I'm never gonna make it." Tris says thinking out loud.

"Yes, you are." Christian tells her as Tris is sitting on a bench while tying her shoes.

"You just need to have faith in yourself and practice makes perfect." Ophelia walks into the room.

"Easy for you to say because you're experienced with some of this stuff already. I'm the weakest one here." Tris looks over at the two girls.

"Then you'll be most improved." Christian shakes her head at her while she unzipped her shoe.

"It's good to have a friend like her and a sister like Ophelia."

"At least they are trying to encourage her to not just give up on trying to make it."

"Yeah, she's right besides I'm extremely competitive and you know that. You can't just give up without even giving yourself a fair shot." Ophelia informed her while looking at her.

"You're Candor and your my sister. You're both not supposed to lie."

Ophelia raised an eyebrow at her. "I have never lied to you especially since you need to believe in your own self not us for you."

"I was Candor. And I'm not lying." Christian sits down on the same bench as her.

"I see she's finally accepted that she can't just blurt things out."

"Ophelia is right in all honesty all she needs to do is believe in herself."

Al looked over at the three girls as he was sitting on another bench putting on his shoes. "If they cut me, I think my parents would take me back."

Will looked at him while taking his shoes off. "No, it doesn't work like that. Even if they wanted to, their faction wouldn't allow it."

Tris looks away from them as she looks to the side. "Even if our parents would take me back, I wouldn't belong there anymore."

"I never belonged there besides I know people who could get me back into the faction if anything ever happened." Ophelia explains.

"And who exactly does she know? Because she seems like she's on another level."

"Their talking seems very sad and depressing."

"This is getting depressing." Christian shakes her head while looking around.

Al started chuckling. "Yeah."

"You know what we should do? Get tattoos." Christian suggested to their whole group.

"You know what? I'm game." Ophelia smirks.

"Our daughter isn't getting a filthy tattoo on her." The Potter couple scowled at the thought.

"I wasn't expecting her to go all out there with the tattoo idea."

Hip hop music is playing in the background.

Christina, Ophelia and Tris walk down the narrow path to the tattoo place as the group is all dressed up for the event.

"Why do all of the dauntless clothing look so good?"

"Ophelia and Tris look pretty good in what they are wearing."

The three girls start looking around for the perfect tattoo design for them.

"Did you know they had a tattoo of your face?" Will asked as he holds up a drawing of a small, narrow man with more ink than bare skin is drawing a spider.

"Like it?" Christina asked him talking about the tattoo design that she's holding up and looking at.

"Yeah. Where would you get it?" Will asked her.

"I don't know. Where do you suggest?" Christina asked looking at him.

"Anywhere you want." Al suggested to her.

"Not just anywhere put it somewhere where you won't regret it later on."

"I thought they were kidding about the tattoos but they obviously weren't kidding."

"Here, it's this thing here." Al whispers while pointing towards one of the designs.

Tris starts looking around while walking as Ophelia is looking around for a design.

Tori looks around before she starts walking with a box in her station while putting some equipment down.

Tris walks slowly as she looks around and she looks over at Tori.

Tris started walking up towards her, while looking at her as Tori is working.

"You remember me, right? I was just wondering if you could..." Tris looks around closely behind her.

"What exactly is she trying to ask her?"

"What exactly is her question and why doesn't she finish asking the question?"

"No.I just do tattoos." Tori shakes a bottle around.

"Okay. I'd like this one." Tris comes up holding up a three bird design. "Please."

Tori takes the design from her as she starts powering up the tattoo tool. Tris is now sitting in a chair as Tori is hooking her up with the equipment.

"Can I just ask you..." Tris started to ask her.

"You made a mistake choosing Dauntless. They'll find out about you and Ophelia she has more of a chance to not be found out but still she's a fighter they'll use that to put you and her against each other." Tori explains as she looked around.

"What are they even talking about?"

"Are they talking about what Tris got on her test?"

"Why is Ophelia's name coming up in their conversation?"

"My sister what does she have to do with this? Who?Who will?" Tris asked her in confusion.

"I wasn't going to say anything but since you guys are siblings. She's just like you two. The people you're both a threat to." Tori whispered while looking at her as she removed the equipment from Tris's shoulder.

"What people? Who, Dauntless?" Tris asked in confusion while looking at her.

"No, society. If you don't fit into a category, they can't control you." Tori explained to her.

"I don't like the sound of control."

"Wait Ophelia is a divergent? She seems like she belongs in dauntless through. So I thought that she got dauntless on her test."

"Why would they be a threat to society?"

"I don't get it. I'm Dauntless. I'm going to be Dauntless. I chose Dauntless." Tris moves her head around while she looked at her.

"For your sake, I hope so." Tori removed the final equipment and the three birds were seen on Tris's shoulder.

"That's a pretty decent tattoo."

"I wonder if any of the others got tattoos too."

"If she makes it fully dauntless that is."

Ophelia walked into the room just as Tris walked out of the room while looking at her sister who paid her no mind.

"Ophelia. What can I do for you?" Tori asked her.

"I want small little ravens with the dauntless fire around them." Ophelia touched her collarbone to show where she wanted them located.

Tori nodded in understanding before she got to work when Ophelia sat down in the chair and after a few minutes Ophelia's tattoo was finally finished.

Ophelia smiles when she looks at her new found tattoo.

A lot of people looked impressed by her new tattoo.

"That's a pretty creative idea for a tattoo."

"Our daughter shouldn't get such a filthy thing on her skin especially since it'll make her skin look worse than it needs to." The Potter couple scowled at the tattoo on the screen on their daughters skin.

It's later in the night when Tris is the only person up while sitting in the bed and Ophelia just walks into the room as she walks over towards her bed and she doesn't notice Tris is awake.

"Was you ever going to tell me?" Tris asked her.

"Tell you what exactly and shouldn't you be asleep?" Ophelia asked her with her arms crossed.

"I was waiting on you to return. About your test results that were unc.." Tris trails off in a whisper.

"It doesn't really matter what I got in my test results. Besides unlike you I'm going to make it in dauntless and I'm not worried about being found out I have alliances in high places." Ophelia deadpanned aggressively while laying down in the bed and she closed her eyes.

"What's wrong with her? Why is she all mad all of a sudden?"

"She's likely acting that way because she's wear out especially with the tiring day that they had."

"She's being so rude to her own sibling for no real reason!"

Tris sighs to himself as she knows she shouldn't have said anything especially since they are all competing against each other to see who makes it and the day they had, when she's we're out out she's really aggressive.

A lot of people who have siblings winced as they knew exactly how Tris on the screen was feeling at the moment.

Tris picked up her shoes from the floor as she got up out of bed while she started walking with her jacket in her hand as she started running out of the tunnel.

Tris is in the gym as she's using the punching bag to practice her punching.

Four is carrying his bag walking quietly in the gym as he notices her.

He keeps walking while she continues punching the punching bag. She stopped punching before she went back to punching while he started walking past her.

"Is he seriously not going to say anything to her?"

"It's rude to just stare at somebody and not say anything!"

"It doesn't even look like she's punching right."

Tris started speeding up the practice as she punched faster and harder.

The group is now all back on the rooftop practicing their shooting on the targets. Tris ducks under a large gray stopper, as she starts shooting the targets while Peter is holding his gun up.

Tris walked over towards the leaderboard noticing she's still in red but at number 26, she looked closely at her number. She looked away from the board as she turns

A lot of people winced as they noticed her still bad ranking.

"Even with her trying harder she's still in the red."

The group is back in the gym, some people are fighting in one of the rings. Tris and  another guy are punching harshly at a punching bag and she looked at her fist noticing how red they are. Christina and Molly are fighting in one of the rings while Eric is teaching Ophelia some moves.

"Ouch I can't see that fight going well."

"Oh Eric and Ophelia are training together which kinda seems unfair if you really think about it."

Tris goes back to punching the punching bag while Four starts walking over towards her as he is watching her.

Four stepped much closer to her and she stopped punching as she turned to look at him. She goes back to punching while he watches her.

"You're weak. You have no muscle. You're never gonna win, not like that." Four steps closer to her and he's now standing behind her.

"That's good to know." Tris continues punching.

"He's the instructor so listening to his advice seems like the better thing to do."

"And she's ignoring him. He's only trying to help her out."

"Yeah, you're gonna have to use your whole body. "Keep tension here." Four presses a hand to her stomach.His fingers are so long that, though the heel of his hand touches one side of her rib cage, his fingertips still touch the other side.

Tris turned to look at him breathing heavily. "Okay..."

A lot of people in relationships raised eyebrows as they watched the pair on the screen who obviously like each other more than student and instructor should.

"It's obvious that they like each other and likely some other people have noticed it too."

"And go on offense. You're fast, so you could
win if you attack first. You get inside, you jab to the throat." Four explains to her while pointing a finger out.

A lot of adults and TV show lovers nodded in agreement with his advice because it was pretty good advice especially with her situation.

"That's actually so true but she'd need more training to be completely honest."

Four and Tris looked between each other in silence.

"Four!" Eric yells out and Four turns to look behind him.

"It seems kinda biased especially since he was just helping out Harper not to long ago."

"Are they not allowed to help people out?"

Four turned to look at her again. "Keep working." He started walking away.

Tris looks at the punching bag. Before she starts smiling while Ophelia and Peter are jogging around the room together, Will lets out a groan before Al puts a hand over his shoulder and Four joins them as he helps Al hold Will up.

"Geez, what exactly happened to him and why is he groaning?"

"Why is she training with Peter of all people?"

"Could be because of training experience and any other reason."

"Sorry about that, Will." Al whispers as they walked.

Tris turns away from the punching bag as she hears Christian grunting. While watching Molly kick Christian's  butt in the ring. Tris starts walking closer just as Molly knocks Christian to the ground

"That's a brutal fight literally nobody but Harper has able to beat her and that says a lot."

"Why do they have her paired up with people who she will obviously beat?"

"Come on, Chris." Tris whispers watching Molly kick Christian more even though she's already on the floor.

"Seems kinda dumb to give her a guy's name as a nickname."

"At least she's trying to encourage her even though she already lost the fight."

Eric is looking around the room and he noticed Ophelia with Peter fighting in a ring the fight is going pretty well.

"They actually might be on a kinda similar level in fighting."

"They hate each other yet they are practicing on each other. It doesn't make sense but whatever I suppose."

Eric's eyes shift to Molly and Christian, Christian starts groaning as Molly gets down to the floor next to her and starts punching her while Tris looked away.

Christian starts pulling herself away to the middle of the ring with her hand out. "Stop... Stop!" She starts coughing with her hand on the ring. "I'm done. I'm done."

"You can't quit in the middle of a fight because if you do that's how you get yourself killed."

"Is she serious right now?"

Eric is standing in front of her as he's looking down at her. "You need to stop?"

Christian looks up panting as she's bleeding before nodding her head towards him. "Okay.Let me give you a hand." He holds his hand out towards her and she looks at his hand.

"You should definitely know that something is up especially when he's being that nice and talking about giving up on a fight."

"I wouldn't have taken his hand because if you're being smart and really thinking then you wouldn't have taken his offered him either."

Tris looks over at him and Christian quickly takes his hand. "Thanks."

"All right, let's everyone take a break!" Eric calls out before he's walking with Christian through a tunnel with the rest of the group following close behind, Tris frowns as she watches him put a hand on her back.

"You uh, feelin' a little better?" Eric asked her.

"Another suspicious question because he doesn't even seem to care about any of them except Ophelia apparently."

"It's not like he actually cares for the truth with his question."

The group approach the chasm the railing,  a
roar water, fast-moving water, crashing
against rocks.

The floor drops off at a sharp angle, and several stories below us is a river. Gushing water strikes the wall beneath me and sprays upward. To the left, the water is calmer, but to their right, it is white, battling with rock.

All the witches and wizards in the room all looked at the screen suspiciously especially since they wasn't getting a good vibe.

"That water is definitely a bad sign that you should start running or attempt to do anything to get out of that situation."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Christian answers before Eric suddenly grabs her and throws her down slightly while he's still holding onto her.  "Whoa!"

All the witches and wizards all shook their heads as they watched Eric literally throw her down like she was absolutely nothing.

"Holy. Did he actually just throw her down?"

"He should be ashamed of himself for throwing somebody overboard like that for no reason real!"

The group all watches while Tris gasped covering her hand over her mouth and Ophelia just watches.

"You still like him, even now?" Tris asked her quietly.

"Yeah, she's my friend and I'm loyal but this is dauntless where you have to fight until the finish." Ophelia pointed out as Tris looked at her in disbelief.

A lot of people in the room looked at Harper on the screen in complete disbelief because they couldn't believe that she'd still be into him especially since he doesn't even seem like a good guy in fact he has a bad guy vibe to him that's very hard to ignore.

"Grab the rail." Eric is holding her hand tightly as she grunts. Or don't." He lets her go and she grabs onto the railing. "You've got three options. Hang there and I'll forget your cowardice. Fall and die. Or give up." He looked down at her while Tris looked at him and Christian started groaning.

"He's kinda like Peter but a cold hearted bastard who is obviously bad news."

"Can he actually just do that without anybody saying anything about it?"

"That's just plan cruel. I wonder what choice she'll decide to make especially with her current situation."

"But if you give up, you're out." Eric continues looking down at her she starts panting while groaning and Tris looked away.

"He's seriously unbelievable but I don't get why Harper likes a guy like that. She has very bad taste in man."

"If she gives up. Wouldn't she die anyways?"

"It's a loss and a loser situation."

Christian starts groaning as she continues holding onto the railing.

"Come on, Chris!" Tris calls out while looking at her.

Eric looked over at her and she looked back at him. Christian started groaning again and they looked away from each other, Tris started shaking her head while watching her friend.

"Is it just me or do they really seem to hate each other for no real reason?"

"Come on. Come on she can do it."

"She just needs to hold up a little bit longer."

Water started dripping on her and her fingers started slipping and she held on while groaning as he looked down at her. The group all looked at her while Eric looked around before he moved slightly.

A lot of people watched the screen closely as they was all wondering if she was gonna able to hold or if she would follow before the time is up.

"How does that not even bother him in the slightest bit?"

"Time!" Eric calls out and the group starts rushing forward.

Tris and another guy quickly helped Christian up while she groaned. She starts gasping while Tris holds her and Eric looks over at the two.

"Dauntless never give up." Eric looked between the group.

Christian started sobbing as the other guy looked at her. A train drives by on the train tracks, the group including Four is all inside of the train as they are sitting around.

"I wonder where exactly they are going now."

"I wonder if it ever gets tiring for them to always be moving somewhere."

"Who is that guy? We seem to see him a lot."

"As Dauntless, we fight to protect every life inside the fence, without fail. That's why we train you the way we do." Four starts shaking his head while looking at the group. "To teach you not to give up. And to find out who has what it takes."

"They always seem to be told that lesson in some way."

"Sounds like way to much work but there lives seem very exciting."

The train came to a sudden stop. Four has his back turned.

"Even though it's been quiet out there for years, that could change at any moment." Four explains as the group started running out of the train. "So we have to be ready for everything."

"Why exactly would anything like that change?"

"He says that like he's expecting something to change."

"Whoo!" A guy yells out in a cheer.

The group is walking together towards the same building seen from the beginning of the movie. They start climbing and some of them start running up some stairs. When they got to the top they all started looking around.

"I wonder what they'll be learning about this time around."

"Why does that building look so familiar?"

"So dauntless can do whatever they want to as long as they take care of the city?"

Tris is watching a group load up two trucks out on the field.

"What's out there?" Tris asked curiosity.

"It doesn't look like much is out there. It looks the same as everything else." Ophelia adds into the conversation.

"Monsters." Christian chuckled as she looked at the two siblings.

A few people started laughing in amusement.

"Monsters don't exist you stupid muggle."

"Amity farms." Will suggested.

"No, I know. But beyond that?" Tris asked him.

"Places that never recovered from the war." Al informed her.

"Yeah apparently they don't care about it much because it's no use to us." Ophelia shakes her head.

"Why does she hide her intelligence so much?"

"Likely cause sometimes knowing too much makes people hate you and want to use you for their own gain and you'll be the one who is hurt in the end."

"Do you guys know?" Tris asked the pair.

"Let's just say they built their fence for a reason." Four explains, Tris turned to look at him and he looked at her before she looked away.

"He says that like he knows the reason why they built it in the first place."

"Are we ever going to learn why they built the fence?"

Tris looks through the built walls trying to find anything good. The camera moves over the built fence showing the city of Chicago.

The group is all standing in another room with different types of targets on the wall and knives are suddenly thrown at the targets perfectly.

"They shouldn't be throwing knives anywhere let alone as a part of there training!"

"Where does dauntless come up with there type of training?"

"How are they so good at throwing those knives?"

"Man!" A guy laughs as he misses the target.

The group is all throwing the knives trying to hit the target and some are better than the others.

A guy starts laughing and Tris throws the knife hitting the target perfectly and Ophelia throws a knife at the knife hitting the target faster and harsher than her.

"That looks so fun, but I wonder what happens if you miss the target?"

"Their training just seems to be getting more brutal as the time continues."

Christian watches the two siblings throw. "You're both kinda good at this."

"Come on." A  guy says as he's knife fell onto the floor.

Tris smiles before Harper plays with the knife in her hand and she throws it again.

Eric walked by her. "Nice work keep it up."

Ophelia smiles as he starts walking away.

"Yeah you can definitely tell that the two of them like each other even though they are completely polar opposites."

"I so want to be her so I could date him myself."

"Notice how he compliments her but nobody else?"

Al throws the knife and he doesn't even come close to hitting the target as the knife falls onto the floor while Eric watches him and Al looked over at the knife.

"That was pathetic." Eric says with a scoff and Tris watches.

"Yeah it truly was especially since it fell straight onto the floor instead of hitting the target."

"Yeah it truly was hopefully he gets a second chance to do it better than he just did it."

Al turned to look at him. "It slipped."

"Well, go get it!" Eric yells at him and Tris continues watching.

A few people started coughing at his suggestion.

"That sounds like a suicidal suggestion."

"Why would he go and get that knife at the moment?"

Al looked down at the knives on the floor while knives were being thrown before he turned to look at Eric."What, while they're throwing?"

"Are you afraid?" Eric asked while looking at him.

"Of getting stabbed by an airborne knife? Yeah." Al nods his head while looking at him.

A few students raised their hands in agreement with his statement because they are in the same boat as him.

"He is exactly right with that suggestion because people die like that every day."

"Everybody stop. Stand in front of the target." Eric explains while Al looked at him before he turned walking towards the target. "Four, gimme a hand here."

"Wait a minute. Is this guy messed up in the head or something?"

"Where does he come up with all of his cruel suggestions or punishments?"

"You're gonna stand there while he throws those knives. And if I see you flinch, you're out." Eric walked up towards him while spinning a knife in his hand. " One thing you will learn here is that orders are not optional."

"Oh cause dauntless follow orders they are strong and they never have a choice in the matter."

"Why does it seem like he's always trying to get somebody to leave just because they piss him off or anything like that."

Tris watches and Four picks up some knives from the table beside him.

Four starts walking closer and Eric spins the knife in his hand before he starts walking. Four prepared himself while looking at Al and Al sighs while looking at him before he looked away.

Tris starts shaking her head while Four looked like he is about to start throwing and he starts spinning the knife.

"This is crazy. I will never understood why they have to live like that."

"I bet he's wishing that he picked a different faction instead of dauntless like he had done."

"I actually feel really sorry for him because he doesn't deserve any of that to happen to him."

"Stop." Tris calls out making Four stop, Eric looks over towards her and Al looked over at her."Anyone can stand in front of a target.It doesn't prove anything."

"Then it should be easy for you to take his place." Eric looks over at her.

A lot of people winced as soon they all heard Tris and Eric talking on the screen.

"She should really learn to just keep her dang mouth shut."

"Literally nobody else is saying anything including Harper who knows that it's much smarter to keep your mouth shut instead of  blabbing everything out of your mouth.

Tris started walking before Ophelia yanked her back.

"What is it?" Tris asked her.

"You can't do this because you may like him but you don't know if he'll actually hurt you." Ophelia whispers to her.

"I'm not letting one of our friends get hurt because of that guy." Tris whispers back.

"This is crazy and you know it. Most people think you don't belong here and this is a ticket to downtown."

"Exactly everything she's saying is exactly right all Tris is doing is proving everybody right."

"Exactly Harper is literally the only one between the two girls who have common sense."

"What's crazy is you, not trying to step in and help."

"Look around and remember what faction we're in. Dauntless, we don't question things we follow the rules."

"Exactly you hear follow the orders a lot and nobody says anything about it."

"Exactly Tris seems to be forgetting that part and she keeps paying the price for it too.

Tris glared at her sister angrily because she unlike her sister noticed how dauntless seems to be bringing out the worse in her sister and she didn't like it one bit especially since she's been seeing her sister hang out with Eric of all people. Tris started walking up towards the target and Al quickly started walking away.

"Why is she angry with her sister?"

"Harper does seem to have changed slightly since they've joined dauntless but so has she."

Tris leans against the target while Eric starts walking while looking at her. "Same rules apply."

Eric started walking, Tris is waiting patiently looking towards Four as she breathes heavily. Four looked over towards her, and he threw a knife towards her hips hitting the target walls.

Tris breathes heavily as she waits,

"Oh, come on, Four." Eric is looking at Tris while Four makes a face as he spins the knife in his hand.

Four threw the next knife towards her head but he hits the target wall and she moves slightly.

"How exactly is she not terrified by getting knives thrown towards her direction?"

"Did he mean to actually miss or?"

"You can get closer than that."Eric continues watching Tris.

"You want me to give her a little trim?" Four looked over at him.

"Yeah, maybe just a little off the top." Eric agreed.

"Whenever people say things like that it's never a good thing."

"How bad would that be especially for Tris?"

Four nods while looking at him before he looked away, Four looked towards Tris who started breathing heavily and he threw the knife above her head on the target.

Tris looks over towards Four as he looked at her preparing the final throw. He threw the knife towards her ear, she doesn't flinch as it is silent. She starts pulling away, her ear is bleeding on the top.

"How didn't she flinch either of those times?"

"She's definitely brave for doing something like that."

"Dang she's actually bleeding and weird enough it doesn't seem to be bothering her."

"Points for bravery, stiff. Not as many as you just lost for opening your mouth." Eric points his finger out as he starts walking while Tris touches her ear and notices the blood. "Now watch yourself. We train soldiers, not rebels.But we're done for today. Get out."

"Ouch she just made her enemy more angry especially since it's obvious that he never liked her from the beginning."

"I don't think Tris was really thinking when she chose dauntless and it's obvious that Harper was going to choose dauntless from the beginning but at least she actually belongs there unlike Tris who is trying way too hard."

The group all but Ophelia, Four and Tris started walking while talking.Tris removed herself from the target area as she starts walking with Ophelia while Four is fixing the knives on the table.

"You all right?" Four asked Tris.

"You cut me." Tris informed him.

"Well duh that was kinda of the point."

"I'm pretty sure that he knows what he did already."

"It was noticeable everybody saw the blood on her ear."

"I meant to." Four answers in response.

"You meant to?" Tris asked him.

"You think he was gonna let you off without a scratch? You'd still be standing there if I hadn't hit you." Four pointed out to her.

"He makes it seem like Eric would have made her bleed far worse than he ever would do."

"I just noticed it seems like a lot of people dislike Eric except maybe some other people and of course Harper."

"So am I supposed to thank you?" Tris asked him.

"You're supposed to be smart. If I wanted to hurt you, I would have." Four looked at her as she looked at him.

"Exactly he seems pretty smart and he may not like Eric but at least he's being smart about it unlike her."

"Which she obviously doesn't have in her genes unlike Harper."

Four turns and starts walking away with her watching him.

"We should go besides everybody else left. For what it's worth it was brave of you to help Al out but you should really be more smart about things like that in the future." Ophelia smiles slightly at her as she was more relaxed than before.

"Thanks but I feel like I'm losing you here in dauntless." Tris admitted to her.

Ophelia sighs before she looked up towards her. "You're not losing me, but I just want to be more powerful than before and here I'm powerful I'm sorry if it seems like I don't care but believe me of course I care. But I have to stay here, I belong here."

"Dauntless just seems like it's bad for anybody who joins it."

"Tris is definitely losing her sister and that much is obvious."

Tris started looking around before she and Ophelia started walking together. The two siblings walked into the dormitory hearing their friends cheering and a few others cheering.

"There she is. You do have a death wish." Christian walks towards the two siblings with Will.

"Yeah she continues saying it and it couldn't be anymore true."

"She did but I just know it won't do her any good."

"I can't believe you said that to Eric." Will looked at her.

"You're the only one who's ever stood up to him." Another guy explained while looking at her.

"Seriously who is he? He seems like a main character but we're never really introduced to him."

"Usually doing like that backfires on you completely and since nobody really likes her that'll definitely happen to her."

"Look at your ear. Let's get you cleaned up." Christian looked at her ear before she started pulling her away.

Molly walks up towards the two siblings. "Hey, Tris. That was cool."

"Thanks. " Tris smiles before Ophelia pats her on the shoulder.

Tris looks back at Will and Christian before she chuckles before they start snickering.

"I bet she's laughing cause she definitely didn't expect that."

"I'm surprised that she actually talked to Tris at all."

"See, all you need is faith and you'll be on the  top leaderboard before you know it. But still be smart because that could have ended up worse." Ophelia looked at her and Tris nodded in agreement to her statement while the group started walking together.

A lot of people nodded while they listened to Ophelia talk on the screen.

"That's likely why she's way known and liked unlike her adoptive sister."

Peter smiled while standing in front of the group. "Impressive, stiff. Congrats."

"Oh boy. Here we go."

"This is definitely going to be interesting because anything with him in it is interesting."

"Shut up." Will tells him.

"Go away Peter please and thank you." Ophelia scoffs while rolling her eyes.

"What? Hey, your sister's famous now, just like you have been famous since getting here . I mean, not because of the thing with Eric."

"You're both in the news. Yeah, listen. "The recent transfers of Ophelia, Beatrice and Caleb Prior,"children of Andrew Prior, call into question the soundness"of Abnegation's teachings and values." Peter shrugs his shoulders while looking at them while the two siblings start walking.

"Why exactly would they be in news and how did he hear about it?"

"I bet the rumors flying around the abnegation faction made that possible."

"Why would they be questioning it? It doesn't make any sense."

"What prompted them to leave?  Perhaps the answer lies in the corrupted ideal of an entire faction. "The theft of resources, the general incompetence, "the abuse of their children." Did they beat you guys , like Marcus Eaton's kid?" Peter asked while standing in front of the two siblings.

"Would he just give it a rest already?"

"He seriously doesn't know when to quit and when enough is enough."

"Is that rumor with the Marcus guy actually true or no? Because I really need to know like yesterday."

"They didn't beat anyone.They're good people." Tris stops zipping up her bag to look up towards him.

"No, of course we weren't abused and stop trying to dig Peter." Ophelia glared at Peter angrily with her arms crossed.

"Right. And that's why you two left?" Peter asked and the two siblings looked at him before they started walking away. "Was it something I said?"

"He obviously did that on purpose just because he felt like that."

"He knows it was exactly something that he said."

"He's an idiot." Christian pointed out as she, Harper, Tris , Will and Al are walking in the walkway together.

"Yeah." Will agreed.

"Yeah. That's okay." Tris agrees.

The group continues walking as they notice the guards guarding the doors.

"Yeah no kidding. I gotta go Eric wanted to talk to me about something. See you guys later?" Ophelia asked looking towards them.

"Yeah see you." The group agreed as Ophelia starts walking away.

"What's she doing at Dauntless?" Al asked as they stopped walking noticing Jeanine walking in another tunnel with a few other people walking with her.

A few of people looked shocked to see Jeanine in the dauntless headquarters of all places.

"Exactly why is she there and why now of all times?"

"Now I wasn't expecting to see her there."

Jeanine and the others with her started walking towards their group and Jeanine paused as she noticed their group.

"Prior. You're one of Andrew Prior's daughters, aren't you? Beatrice." Jeannie says looking at Tris.

Tris smiles slightly at her. "It's just Tris now."

"Tris, I like that." Jeanine nodded her head at her.

"Hmm." Jeanine touched Tris's tattoo who jumped slightly. "You made an impressive choice, Tris, despite your parents. And your test result and your sister's test results."

"I'm sorry? She's seen there test results?"

"I thought nobody was allowed to see each other's test results."

"Why would she have looked at their test results?"

"You've seen our test result?" Tris asked her.

"They are both fine because her's said Abnegation and Ophelia's said dauntless."

"Why would she even be looking at them in the first place?"

"Of course. I'm glad you were smart enough to know your own mind. Let me know if you ever need anything. By the way where can I find your sister?" Jeanine asked her.

"She went to talk to Eric." Tris answers before Jeanine smiles and starts walking with the others following her as a dauntless guard opens a door open for her.

"What just happened and what kind of conversation just took place?"

"Why would she just tell her exactly where her sister went off to?"

"Well, that was weird." Christian says as the group just watches.

"Yeah it seriously was."

"She's starting to give me the bad creeps."

"You're telling me."

Before the dauntless guard closes the door back.

"What do you think is goin' on?" Al asked them curiously.

"I bet they're hunting Divergents. That's all they talk about at Erudite these days." Will explains as Tris looked towards the guards.

"I don't get it why do they hate divergents so much?"

"Divergents are people who have feelings etc and yet they don't seem to care about any of that for some weird reason."

The group started walking away together with Tris walking behind them.

"Wait. Divergents are real?" Al asked him.

"Come on, Al." Christian calls out as they walk slowly together.

"Where exactly are they walking off to now?"

"More training and what will it be this time around?"

Ophelia is following Eric around the training room.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Ophelia asked him.

"Your sister seems to think she's better and that she actually has a chance to be dauntless with her attitude."

"Wait he's basically saying that she never had a chance from the start."

"Why would he start the conversation off like that?"

"But she does actually have a chance right?" Ophelia looked at him.

"You know the answer to that already. Besides you are one of the best and you could be better."

"That's just cruel he never believed or liked Tris so he's been trying to take her out from the beginning."

"Is it just me, or does it truly seem like he's favoring Ophelia out of everybody?"

A few people raised their hands in agreement because it was very clear that Ophelia is being favored by Eric and plus she has her own skills so that was somewhat different.

"What are you suggesting to me?" Ophelia asked him.

"To train you to be the best. You could be number one."

"Wait what? He's offering to train her? She's so lucky and she should definitely let him train her."

"It kinda sounds like cheating because she has more privileges than the others do."

"But what's the price?" Ophelia asked him.

"Do you care more about the faction or your related blood? Make the choice. Really think about it would she do the same for you if even the chance to take your ranking?" Eric asked her.

"Faction before blood of course. That's what he's obviously trying to remind her of."

"Those are some really good questions and I wonder which selection she will choose in the end."

Ophelia looked at him just as she opened her mouth Jeanine and the others following behind her walked into the room.

"Oh boy this can't be good especially since she decided to visit Ophelia of all people."

"Why is she there with them of all people?"

"She can take herself and leave."

"Ophelia. The prodigy daughter of Andrew Prior and Natalie Prior. I talked to your sister not too long ago." Jeanine explained to her.

"She seems like she praises Ophelia a lot but that definitely isn't a good thing especially for Ophelia."

"She definitely wants something but the real question is what exactly?"

"What can I do for you?" Ophelia asked her.

"Do the best you can do." Jeanine explains before she notices Ophelia's tattoo. "You can do something a lot greater than you realize, you would have made a great Erudite but you chose Dauntless where you are just amazing."

A lot of people looked suspiciously at the lady on the screen especially since she seemed to want Ophelia on her side which was pretty obvious.

"I honestly love her tattoo it's pure badass."

"What exactly can she do that's so great?"

"Thank you." Ophelia smiles slightly at her.

"Anytime just let me know if you ever need anything. I have to go now." Jeanine turned walking out of the room with the others.

A lot of people sighed in relief that the lady left the two on the screen alone especially Harper of all people.

"She definitely shouldn't tell that lady anything of that sort."

"You okay?" Eric asked her noticing how she was looking around.

"I don't know. I met her at the ceremony but I just, I don't know yet. Am I being paranoid?" Ophelia asked looking him in the eye.

Eric brushes his fingers through her hair. "She may just be seeing your potential to be great and when you're thinking like that, it's your subconscious trying to tell you something important. But don't worry about it for the moment."

"Exactly that will never not be true but the real question is what exactly does it mean?"

"At least he's not calling her paranoid or anything along those lines."

"She is great but I see problems happening soon especially with that information out in the open."

Tris walked over towards the leaderboard and she noticed her name still in the red but on the top row.

"First fight. Peter versus Tris." Eric calls out to everybody.

"Holy. Tris definitely screwed up when talking to Eric."

"There's no way that she's going to win that fight."

"She needs a game plan and fast especially if she wants to beat Peter of all people."

The group started mumbling along themselves as Tris turned around.

"What?" A girl asked.

"Uh-oh." A guy says next while Peter steps into the ring.

"Yeah even those two know that Tris is definitely screwed."

"Yeah definitely the right reactions to have."

Eric looked over towards Will, Christian and Tris who started walking towards them.

"It's Eric. He's just trying to get back at you." Christian walked with her as Eric titled his head in her direction.

"Exactly he is and that's why she realized that she screwed herself over in that exact moment."

"It would be hard for him to not succeed especially with his request."

Peter starts flexing his arms as he's facing backwards.

Tris starts walking towards the ring and Four grabs her arm. "Hey."

"Is he going to tell her anything useful especially to fight Peter."

"What exactly does he have to tell her now of all times?"

"What?" Tris asked while looking at him.

"Remember what I said about attack? First shot, right to the throat. And you watch him. He steps before he punches.All right?" Four asked while looking at her.

"So should able to used that to her advantage."

"She obviously doesn't pay attention to things like that which will cost her big in the long run."

"She can do that if she fights smart like Harper obviously does."

"Mmm." Tris nods her in agreement.

Tris started stepping into the ring as she and Peter are across from each other but some slight distance between the pair. While the rest of the group is spread out to watch the fight take place.

Tris starts stepping closer to him before she and him get into position.

"All right there, stiff?" Peter asked while faking concern for her. "Look like you're about to cry. Might take it easy on you if you cry."

A lot of women in the room glared at Peter on the screen angrily.

"He's way too cocky and hopefully she puts up a good fight at least even if she doesn't win it."

Peter steps closer to her while he watches her and she looked at him.

"Come on, Tris." Christina calls out.

"Let's go show him what you got." Ophelia calls out in a cheer as she's standing by Eric.

A lot of people started cheering as they watched the screen especially since they were hoping by some miracle that Tris beat Peter in the fight.

"Come on just get the fuckin fight started already."

Peter grunts as he goes to punch her before she ducks blocking his attempted hit. Tris noticed stepping forward with his feet towards her and she punched him in the throat and he started gasping.

"Whoa. Go Tris that way definitely a good shot to go with."

"He definitely wasn't expecting that and that's a good thing."

"Whoa. This fight is starting off to a very good start."

Peter goes to punch her and she blocks it and he turns towards her as he breathes heavily.

Tris waits before she goes to kick him and kicked him in the face and he glanced angrily at her before he counted and punched her in the face and she stumbles slightly before she bunches back and he punches her in the side.

"Man this is the first fight with Tris that is pretty decent and not at all embarrassing."

"She's doing good so far. So she should be good for the rest of there fight."

"She definitely made him angry now which won't do her any good especially since he seems like a really good fighter."

"It honestly just seems like she's playing with him at this point during the fight that is."

Tris holds onto her side as she is slightly in front of him before she bounces back while he starts stepping closer to her. The two of them started circling while Eric watched with his arms crossed and Ophelia looked nervous.

"Are they actually circling right now?"

"Forget the stupid circling and just get back to the interesting fighting."

"This fight makes you want to vote for both sides to win the fight."

He goes to punch her and she twists pulling his arms back and he groans loudly before she kicked him in the groin and in the side. He groans before he punches her in the side and he starts grabbing her changing their positions before he groans as he throws her to the ground.

"Holy she should have been smarter especially since she basically just lost."

"If you kick a guy there he's obviously going to want revenge on you for doing it in the first place."

"She is pretty fast but she needs to think smarter and needs a way better strategy than what she already has planned that obviously isn't working. In the slightest bit."

Tris starts groaning loudly in pain with her hands in the ring as a few people start mumbling out loud. Peter decided to kick her by her side.

A lot of people winced as they saw how she was winning the fight to losing brutally at that and her in even more pain then better is so much worse in their eyes.

"Get up. Get up." Peter tries to get her to get back up.

"That girl is done. She isn't getting up anymore."

"Come on, come on Tris. Get up because you can still win the fight."

Eric looked over at Tris. "Come on." Tris lifts her head up as she looked up towards him. " Stop playin' with each other."

"He's actually enjoying seeing her in that much pain? Seriously what's his unbelievable situation?"

"Tris definitely knows that she lost and that nobody is even going to help her."

"I bet she's feeling all Eric's hatred for her right now."

Tris slowly started rising to her feet and she looked straight ahead. The two of them got into their fighting positions, he punched her in the face and she groaned as she fell straight to the floor.

"She looked like she was so out of it anyways."

"The fight is already over. She can't fight and she's not even really fighting anymore."

"He's punches seem to be very powerful and that's likely why she's going to end up losing for it."

Tris moves herself slightly as she coughs especially since she has a bloody nose and she glanced in front of her noticing Four walking away and Ophelia who was shaking her head and she noticed Eric and Ophelia talking.

"I bet Eric is enjoying seeing everything fall apart all around her all because she pisses him off when she definitely shouldn't have done that in the beginning."

"Dang the fight got so bad that her crush and her own sister couldn't take it anymore."

"What exactly are the two of them talking about?"

"Eric and Ophelia seem very close now for some weird reason. And I wonder if that's another reason why dauntless seems to be getting the better of Ophelia."

She gasped still watching, Eric looked down at her before he looked over at Peter his arms crossed, Peter looked over towards Eric as he was standing over Tris before he finished the fight by kicking her in the face.

"Just a brutal embarrassing fight that was good in the beginning until she made that fatal move and it cost her everything."

"Does Peter not actually feel bad, especially since he basically beat the crap out of her?"

"I'm surprised that Ophelia didn't say anything about that."

"Because she couldn't plus everybody knows how dauntless works and she likely would have had to suffer the consequences if she tried to speak up or anything like that."

A flashback of blonde hair getting cut falling to the floor. Natalie uses a comb to comb the hair putting it in a perfect bun position, a flash Natalie looking closely at the hair before cutting the hair.

A bright bright yellow light overtakes the screen before the screen lights back up, a girl with orange hair opens her eyes while looking around her and she notices the bright light hanging from the top of the ceiling.

"Who exactly is that girl and what's with the weird hair color?*

"Those lights are extremely bright to the point that I don't even like them."

She sees Christian and Will standing in her vision looking down at her. Tris is laying in the medical bed looking over at her two friends.

"Dang, Peter really did a big number on her."

"Yikes she looks very terrible and she must feel terrible to."

"Where is Harper? She should be visiting her own sister and yet she's not for some weird reason."

"Wow. You look...Look bad." Christian deadpans at her while she and Will are looking at her as Tris smiles slightly.

Tris looked around the room before looking back at the two. "How long have I been here? And where is Ophelia?"

"About a day and she's not coming." Will answers still looking at her with Christian.

"A day? She's not here, where is she?  Have you seen the scoreboard? Where am I?"

"It's obvious that the fight would have put her at the very bottom of the red mark."

"Why wouldn't she visit her own sister? It doesn't make any sense in the slightest bit."

Christian and Will looked down at the floor at the same time.

"You got below the line." Christian informed her.

Tris looked over at what her two friends were wearing, "Why are you wearing those vests? And my sister where is she?"

Will looked over towards Christian as the two friends looked at each other not saying anything for a few seconds.

"Why are they looking at each other like that?"

"What exactly is going on that they would hesitate to tell her the truth about it?"

"They do look pretty good in the clothing. But they wouldn't just be dressed for anything unless they were going somewhere interesting and fun."

Will turned to look back at Tris. "War games and Ophelia is with Eric at the moment and she has no plans of coming to visit you "

"She's seems to be hanging out with him a lot and we don't like it one bit. When we met her we'll get her to get better taste in pain." The Potter couple nodded in agreement.

"Why would she not want to visit it especially since they seem to very close. It just seems weird for her not to see how her own sister is doing."

Tris looks around before she starts pulling herself up.

"Whoa. What are you doing?" Christian asked her.

"I'm coming." Tris answers trying to get up but Christian doesn't allow her.

"Is she forgetting the part where she is below the red line?"

"That doesn't even seem like it's an open option at the moment."

"You can't." Christian shakes her head at her.

"Eric says you're done." Will informed her.

"Exactly there it is. He wanted that to happen from the start of Peter's and Tris's fight."

"Exactly and that was a given that was so going to happen from the beginning."

"I'm surprised that Four or Harper didn't try to say anything about the situation."

"What?" Tris asked them. "What did my sister say about that?"

"It shouldn't be such a surprise to her about Eric and maybe it's a surprise to her about Harper."

"It honestly seems like Harper made her choice. She chose the faction over her own adoptive blood."

"Yeah we need to know what exactly did Harper say about it?"

"He said you're out. Your father's on the council, Tris. Maybe they'll make an exception and let you go home and Ophelia didn't really say anything she was going to come visit you with us until she saw where you stand on the leaderboard." Will explained to Tris while she is shaking her head in disbelief.

"Oh that's why she didn't go and visit her because Ophelia did say that she belongss in dauntless and so it makes sense why she left to join the rest of them especially since her sister would be factionless and so would she which she couldn't afford to happen to her."

"I doubt they'll make an exception even for her."

"I bet her life is really kicking her ass right now especially since she lost everything all in one day and another day."

"But Ophelia seems like a really loyal person so it seems really low of her to leave Tris high and dry."

Tris shakes her head before she laid back in the bed.

"We're sorry, Tris." Christian says while feeling sorry for her.

The three friends looked between themselves.

"We gotta go. We're gonna miss the train." Will tells her.

While Christian frowns while looking at Tris.

"Yeah, okay." Tris agrees with him.

Christian kisses Tris on her cheek while Tris puts her hand on her shoulder and Will watches the two friends.

A few parents and a few others smiled as they saw how close the friends on the screen truly on towards each other.

"Their friendship has got to be one of the best that we've seen in the movie so far.

The people who have hearts felt their hearts breaking with tears in their eyes as they watched the beautiful scene on the screen take place.

"Bye." Christian whispers to her.

"Bye." Will stepped closer to Tris while looking at her.

"Bye." Tris whispers back.

The two friends looked at her before they started for the door and Tris's looked around before she started biting her lip and a single tear was in her eye. She moved her mouth around in thought.

"She has a thought and that can't be any good especially since none of her thoughts seem to be any good."

"What exactly is shs thinking about?"

"I wonder if we'll get to see what exactly she's thinking about."

The train is currently on the move and Will stepped inside the train and the train starts speeding up in speed. Four steps in the doorway of the car that the group is all gathered in as he is looking around.

"They are about to leave and I wonder what the war games will be."

"It honestly looks like Four is looking for something to happen."

"I don't see how any of them are comfortable enough to walk into a moving train and not to expect the worst of it to happen to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 916 26
╔ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╗ ║ Book Two ║ ║ of ║ ║ Three ║ ╚ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝ Her brother is in Dauntless. Her friends h...
1.5K 99 11
╰┈➤ regulus black x oc ❝ you're bleeding. ❞ ❝ why thank you for pointing out the obvious, potter. ❞ ☄. *. ⋆ in which ophelia potter's life is struck...
245K 3.3K 47
When the Dauntless born Rosanna Pedrad,Uriahs twin and the younger sister of Zeke starts her training everything is going well for her.She has friend...
9.4K 307 23
╔ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╗ ║ Book Three ║ ║ of ║ ║ Three ║ ╚ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝ Her patience is wearing thin. Her life has...