HIS REGRETS | j.jk

By Disnaycinderellakook

"You are caught up in my obsession, means there is no escape for you in this lifetime neither in any other." ... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX [18+]
SEVEN [18+]
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO [18+]
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE

TWELVE

4.5K 178 81
By Disnaycinderellakook

"Pretty flowers always get plucked from the garden because the pretty one always have to serve."

AUTHOR POV:

7:00PM [EVENING]

At bangtan dorm

Pulling the engine of Mercedes Benz infront of a big luxurious mansion, which screamed loyalty, Y/N was the first one to open the car door and stepped out of the car seat with Jae in her arms, closing the door behind her, she waited for Jungkook to stepped out but he further ignited the engine, gearing his car he rolled down the window of his side and made eye contact with his wife.

"I am going to park the car, you go inside. I will be back in a minute." Y/N nodded, and walked out from there with Jae in her arms, who was silently looking everywhere with his doe eyes, chin on his mother's shoulder. Y/N got near to the brown wooden door which had a name tag of bangtan dorm. Y/N smiled with warmness and the hit of nostalgia gripped her soul. She sighed, the times when everyone would come here and have a hang out or maybe night out, everything about this mansion was a beautiful memories of their college times, Remembering that she broke into chuckles and moving up her slender fingers, she ringed the bell and waited for someone to open the door which after some milli minutes got opened by non other than Jin.

When Jin opened the door, his lips formed a huge smile when his eyes landed on the pale beauty before him, Y/N was smiling too while looking at him, Jae turned his head to front as a curious of what was happening when his cute doe eyes landed on his uncle Jin. His eyes sparkled.

"Jinju...." He cooed, springing his arms in the air to get in Jin arms. Jin took him in his arms and kissed his whole face.

"My god, look who we got here. Our Junior worldwide handsome." He kissed his cheeks making him giggle, Jae, placed his arms around his neck hugging him like his dear life depend on his uncle.

"Jinjuu...." He whispered with a smile, Jin warmly smile then his eyes landed to the one who was admiring everything.

"Hi, Y/N." He said
"Hi, Jin!" Y/N greeted back waving her hands at him.
"You are looking beautiful tonight." Jin said with a smile which would melt anyone's heart. Y/N smiled too, at his complement.
"Thanks, you don't look bad either,"
"Of course, I am worldwide Handsome, what do you expect from me?" he proudly said which made both of them chuckled.
"Oh!" He started. Y/N frowned at him "Such a dumb I am. I didn't called you inside, sorry about my manners Y/N, get inside." Y/N just giggled at his words. Waving her hands off at him she said
"Oh it's ok, Jin. Don't exaggerate." they both walked in.
"So, everyone is here?" Y/N asked between their journey to the living room.
"Yup," Jin said but then he asked, not finding the blonde guy with tattoos and piercings "Where is Jungkook?" Turning his head to her.

"Oh, He is parking the car, he will be back in a minute." Jin nodded, when they reached the living room, Y/N eyes fell on the two man figures who were sitting on the couch, phone in their hands, they both had their black tux, Living room was dimly decorated with lights and flowers, essence of the small fragile flowers bring a sense of calmness to Y/N when she breathed in, with a smile she looked around the living hall.

Jin who was the first one to broke the silence as he announced.
"Guys, Y/N is here." With a smile he said. Breaking the concentration of those two man who just moved their gaze up at Jin but their breaths halted in their lungs when their gaze landed on the lady beside Jin.

Taehyung and Jimin was lost on her beauty, her perfect body measures could be predicted through that fine black satin evening cloths which reached to her ankles, the slit beside her legs made the Beauty more enchanting. They were not in their senses as they were just looking at Y/N who was smiling.......smile. Her beautiful smile which hold the power of healing to the wounds of them when she smiles, their wounds or any instability always vanishes from their mind.

Her everything was enchanting to them

"Hi you! both of you," Y/N said. They both then stood up and gulped, Jimin was the one who walked to her, in between walking to her, he silently grace out a beautiful red tulip which was in the vase with another colourful tulips, placed on the tea table.

He hid it behind his back, as he smiled and hugged her. He mumbled
"I missed you," he closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist. Y/N too wrapped her arms around him and patted the latter back.

"Oh, I missed you too." Y/N said as a whisper. Taehyung was filling like his insides were burning with flames with the proximity he was having with Y/N, while Jin was looking at them, with frown and his guts were screaming with unsettling feelings, Patting the baby back who was resting on his shoulder after the long ride.

Jimin pulled the hug and smiled, giving some space he said.
"How are you?"
"I am better. What about you, chim?" Y/N asked. Jimin rubbed his neck and said.
"Not better without you." He whispered. Y/N awed at him and pinched his cheeks.
"You were missing me that much..hmm?" He nodded like a kid. Y/N giggled at his childishness.
"Will you ever change?" Y/N asked with her soft voice.
Jimin shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know." Y/N smacked his biceps and spoke.
"You are grown up now, better act like a man." Jimin then made an 'o' face, and then with a smile he brought the tulip from behind his back before her, his fingers wrapped around the innocent flower.

"What? What is this?" Y/N asked being curious. Just as then, Jungkook entered in the dorm, adjusting his blazer, he moved his gaze up when his eyes landed on his wife and Jimin who was with flower in his hand, Jungkook halted his steps, a little far away from them, eyebrow creased togather at the sight was unfolding before him

"You said, act like a man so, here it is," he forwarded his hands and said
"You are looking really beautiful and stunning tonight, Y/N." He said, his deep and husky octave can say that, he said it with his heart, enhancing the words with his sweet voice.

Y/N smiled.
"There was no need for this, Jimin." Jimin face saddened.
"If you won't take it, then I will get it that you didn't like my complement." Jimin smooth voice said which soften the heart of Y/N. She smiled, Jungkook was gritting his teeth and clenching his plam in a tight fist when he saw that you took the shitty flower from Jimin. Taehyung felt like to strangle Jimin till he don't beg for his life as He was poking his inner cheeks.

"Thanks, Jimin." Y/N took the flower, Jimin smiled.
"You are looking handsome too, Jimin."
"Oh, really. Thanks, Y/N. After hearing you. I am confident that I am looking good, before your words I thought I am looking like a shit,"

Yes, you do. Actually. You resembles Shit of dog better.

Jungkook scoffed at his sweet coated words while this thought ran in his mind, Taehyung shook his head in disbelief at his sweet coated words.

Y/N eyes then landed on the latter behind Jimin who was looking down with hands tugged in his tux pocket. Y/N smiled and passed by Jimin, Jimin smile faded when he saw her walking to Taehyung. Jin saw that too, he was kinda too silent in the whole love triangle.

"Tae?" Y/N voice echoed in Taehyung ears, he moved his gaze up and saw his first love before him. He smiled.

"Won't you say Hi to me?" Y/N wiggles her eyebrows, but instead of saying Hi, he pulled her into hug and tighten his grip around her waist. Y/N was taken a back a little with the sudden hug but she relaxed when she heard.

"Hell to HI, I missed you." Y/N giggled.
"If you forgot, We Just met in the morning, Tae." Y/N said.
"Whatever. I still missed you." He said, closing his eyes, when his nose danced with the fragrance of her.

Just then Y/N pulled the hug, feeling the lack of warmness of her made Taehyung heart yearn for it more, when Y/N eyes was fixed on him. Taehyung smiled.

"I don't know what should I say because no words can describe your beauty, choi Y/N." He said. Y/N eyes frowned when she heard him saying her original last name. Jungkook felt like to kill him, when he heard what kind of shit he said to his wife, as he walked in the sences further.

Jin and Jimin felt his presence, Jin gulped. Getting a feeling of something was about to happen.

"It's Jeon Y/N not choi Y/N." Jungkook husky voice, hang in the atmosphere. Tae smirked at him, while Y/N turned her neck to the direction when her brown gaze fell on the doe eyes, which was dark and was holding the urge of intimacy. She gulped.

"Oh, My bad. I forget that. I am sorry." He smirked and with a sharp gaze. He held his eyes to him. The atmosphere kinda was burning with hate. Jin thought of breaking the silence when he said.

"W-well. I am sorry to interrupt but...we are getting late to pick them up," when he said that Y/N walked to Jin and stand beside him, averting her eyes at her son.

"You are right" as she said. She took Jae in her arms.

"Are you going to pick them up?" He nodded and added.
"With Taehyung." Tae frowned.
"But, you said. Jimin will go with you." He went against it.
"I am not listening you so, you better come with me after an hour." He said as he walked at the kitchen to arrange the food and other necessary things, Taehyung sighed and Jimin rubbed his temples while Jungkook gaze was fix on his wife who was in her world of motion.

Y/N gulped, as the thickness in the air was suffocating her, as she bite her lips. She said.
"I think...I shou--"
"You are coming with me in my room," as he coldly said, Y/N flinched. Taehyung gritted his teeth.
"If she don't want to then don't force her." He said. Jimin was witnessing everything and was chuckling in his mind.
"She is my wife and she has to obey me." He said and glared at him as he walked to her and grabbed her wrist, Jae was long went to sleep.

Tightening his grip around her skin, she felt her skin burning as his grip was making her blood supply at stopage. Jimin scoffed.
"Oh, so she has to obey you then what about you? Do you perhaps obey her" the choices of his words can say that. He was referring his cheating to him Jungkook gritted his teeth and took Y/N upstairs ignoring those two man.

Jimin sighed and ran his fingers in his hair.
"I will fucking make him regret.....this son of a bitch." With that said. He went out from the living room and went to the pool, taking out his cigrette from his pocket, he lit it up with a lighter. Smoking the death stick he closed his eyes and went to the time when he first time saw her, her innocent smile which broke his all insecurities of not getting love, he smiled when her smile traveled to his mind, when they first time met each other.

Flashback.

At the time of college.

A windy day it was, sun was on its peak, giving rays to all over the Seoul land, the noon atmosphere was calm and resting when the lunch Bell rang, indication of lunch break as every students went to canteen or at campus park to have their lunch.

A group of 5 people went to canteen, to have lunch. As they settled at their table, Y/N placed her bag on her lap as a brown cup of coffee came into her view, in a hold of veiny hands. She traveled her gaze up and saw Yoongi who was smiling.

"Your coffee." Y/N smiled and took it from his grip, the sensation of her skin caressing his made him flushed a little which got unnoticed by her.
"Thanks, meow!" Y/N said, namjoon was beside her who laughed too. Jin chuckled too when he heard her words
"Yah!! Don't call me that, I am way older then you. You should call me oppa or else, by my name," he said and sat beside Jin while crossing his arms around his chest, looking another way.

Jin patted yoongi's back and said
"She is just joking, yoongi,"
"Yeah, I know that but she should stop calling me that. I am not meow, from which angle do I look like a cat" he asked making eye contact with Jin, then at Y/N who rolled her eyes and said
"Such a drama queen, you are yoongi. I was just joking. Ok and actually you do look like a cat. It's no doubt" Y/N said and took the straw in her mouth, sucking the coffee, Jin and Namjoon laughed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and Just then a voice heard.
"Hi, everyone!" It was feminine voice. Everyone move it's gaze behind Y/N. While she turned her neck and saw Jiye with Jungkook, Y/N gaze fell on Jungkook who was looking at her, he smiled when her gaze fell on him, Y/N blushed when he smiled, she returned the gesture, and then her gaze went behind Jungkook, there was a guy who was looking down, he was in his pink hoodie and denim jeans, while he was gripping his bag strap nervously.

"Can we sit here?" Jiye asked.
"Why not." Jin said as he smiled. Making space as Jungkook got extra chairs from another table and sat down, the pink hoodie guy sat beside Jin as yoongi was at another side of Jin, Jiye sat beside namjoon and Jungkook beside Y/N.
(Guys, don't mind about the arrangement =⁠_⁠=)

Y/N was blushing mess when her crush sat beside her, yoongi saw that as he was sipping his orange juice with his dark gaze, she was squealing inside her when Jungkook whispered in her ears.
"You did great in maths test, Y/N." Y/N looked beside her and smiled, while rubbing her neck.
"Thanks." Jungkook smiled too, just then Jin asked.
"Who is this guy?" He asked referring the pink hoodie guy. Who was beside him.
"Oh! I am sorry, I didn't introduced him." Jiye said.
"He is my brother, Park Jimin." Jiye finished. Everyone nodded and Jungkook said.
"Why don't you guys introduce yourself to him,"
"You are right, Jungkook." Namjoon said, Jimin looked up at Jungkook, who smiled at him as a assurance. Jimin smiled back too.
"Hi! I am Kim namjoon, the elder in the group," Namjoon gave his dimple smile to the pink hoodie guy.
"Nice meeting you, namjoon." Jimin said, as everyone introduced to him but when Y/N turn came, she smiled and looked at him, Jimin melted there when her gaze landed on him, her smile was something which made him relax. As he also reciprocated the same gesture.
"I am choi Y/N, the smartest and good looking in the group," She said as everyone started to whine over her comment, they all smiled and laughed. Jimin smiled too when he heard her.

She was true.

She is smart as she passed the hardest subject in the campus, maths. She scored full.

Beauty, she was. A ice beauty she was, her glowing skin, and the coral lipstick on her lips and her purple knee length dress made her look beautiful, her bangs and her side braid was something he loved and cherished her features in his heart.

Y/N was sipping her coffee while straw in her mouth, her innocence surely destroyed his system, he was totally mesmerized by her, because he knows butterflies don't come in stomach if you don't feel something, but he felt that.

He felt that butterflies when her smile came in his mind.

He knows that now that he fell in love with her.

PRESENT-

Bangtan dorm, pool.

Jimin

A lone tear drop from his right eye, as he opened his eyes and looked up at the sky, dark and starry night, moon with shade of light clouds, the night was beautiful and securing. Jimin smiled, when he remembered all those beautiful moments with her, the hangouts, the night outs and bunking the classes togather, her laugh and everything, she was so nice and happy back then, she never had any worries carried on her shoulders, she was free minded, she was friendly. Anyone could be friends with her easily, her popularity was insane in campus as she was smartest and beautiful in the campus, because of her unique skin tone, the ice Beauty, everyone calls her at the time of college.

He sucked the death stick and threw it on the ground, smashing it with his shoe soles, he sighed. Again a tear dropped from his eyes.
He fisted his plam, again looking up at the sky, a light honey whispered left from his mouth as he began.

"I wish, I could change everything, I wish I would have never met you. I wish I would have never fell in love with you." Again his eyes poured the salty tears, the feeling of vulnerability gripped his soul, seeing your love with someone else surely broke the heart into pieces which totally happened to Jimin, heart in a immense pain as it was breaking painfully whenever his eyes lands on her, on his Y/N.
Wait! Do he have any rights to call her 'his'?
He brought his arms around his face because he will never be able to call her his, his Y/N and he starts to sob, a sentence which broke his heart strings as he spoke

"I regret meeting you and then never be able to love you."

[Warning⚠️: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!]

Jungkook dragged her, he dragged her from the living to upstairs, gripping her wrist tightly whenever his mind plays the loop of her holding the flower from Jimin, Taehyung saying her original last name which she didn't argue back for it made his anger more intense, his mind in a maze of hurt. He didn't liked it a bit.

Y/N was wiggling her wrist, trying to remove her skin from his touch but it was no use, at every attempts of her, Jungkook would grip her wrist harder which made her whimpered, all in this while Jae was asleep in Y/N's arms as Jungkook was dragging her to the hallway of the dorm.
"Jungkook, please stop. Stop...." She whispered, a small tear could be seen in her eyes. Jungkook gritted his teeth and opened his room door and closed it behind him as he jerked Y/N before him. He took Jae from her arms, placing the baby on the bed, as he kissed his head and turned to look at Y/N.

Y/N was gulping, not feeling so good aura from him, she stepped back a little from his gaze, Jungkook again grabbed her wrist and took her to the balcony which was attached to his room, he opened the sliding door and went to the balcony with his wife, the balcony door was opened, giving the view of insides. As he made her stood before him.

Y/N felt her wrist in immense pain, as she brought her wrist close to her face, tears started fall from her eyes with the act he performed with her. Jungkook stepped closer to her, where he towered over her, her fragile form made him smirk, when she felt his presence near him She could smell his strong Cologne making it's was in her nose. She gulped, looking at her wrist. The red strap around her wrist was burning as if it was burned in a hot water.

"You really like to whore around, right Y/N?" Her eyes widened at his words. She instantly looked up, his eyes were dark and emotionless as it was on her which was looking down at her.
"What are you saying? Jungkook." A mere whisper left her mouth hearing his words
"I am saying the truth my wify." He said "when you don't find me around so you take that as a chance and starts to suck another mens dick! Huh! What did you thought that I will not be able to find it, you pathetic human." He grabbed her jaw and jerked her face close to him. She started to whimper in pain with the pressure he was applying on her jaw.

"You pathetic whore! You disgust me!" He spat and jerked her face with that he slapped her on her cheek, her eyes spilled more tears when he slapped her.

She looked at him, her eyes glossy, hand on the cheek where he slapped her, Jungkook was gritting his teeth at her glossy eyes which kind of making him regret of his acts but he knows that she had crossed her boundries in her married life but.....

Again.....
What about Jungkook? Isn't he also crossing his boundaries in his married life?

She was feeling burn over the cheek where her husband assaulted.
"Y--You g-got it wrong Jungkook. Th-they are my friends --" Jungkook grabbed her shoulder and slammed her on the wall, she whined in pain, closing her eyes with the impact.
"Then why did you take that flower from his hand? Then why did you let Taehyung say your original last name, huh? Tell me? Why?" He asked. She opened her eyes and looked at his face which was close to her, his lip piercing was shining with the impact of moonlight, his blonde hair was under the ambiance of moon, which made it glow.

"J-Jungkook, Jimin was just complementing me while giving me that tulip, and Ta-Tae mistakenly said-- My last na--name." Y/N said. Jungkook gritted his teeth and he grabbed her waist tightly she cried in pain.

"You are really good at lying, sweetheart." He rasped as he slide his tattoo hand under the slit she had around her legs, Y/N Shivered with his touch.

"J-Jung--"
"You like whoring, right!then why aren't you whoring around your husband, hmm?" He asked. As his hands rubbed the hem of her black lace pantie.

Y/N looked at him and placed her hands on his chest, pushing him. She said.
"Jungkook! Stop. You are getting me wrong. Let me go!!" She raised her voice. Jungkook pinched her waist which made her scream, tears forming at corner of her eyes.

"Shut up and don't fucking tell me what should I do?" He then slide his hands under her pantie. Her breath starts to shake.

"No--No--Jungkook stop--" He then thrust his middle finger in her, Y/N back arched back as she made a pressure on his chest to push him, but he grabbed her wrists and pinned it above her head.
"No--no--Jun-Jungk--" he pumped her in and out, her eyes spilling the tear constantly, her legs were shaking so Jungkook placed his thigh between her legs, making a excess in her entrance.
"Are you liking it, you slut? Tell me. Should I finger you hard...what happened? Why *thrust* aren't you *thrust* saying anything?" He asked her, thrusting her hard, as her body was bouncing with his speedy thrust. Y/N was trying to free herself while turning her wrist in his grip but it was useless as he was thrusting her harder.
"Please --- let me go---do--don't do th--this--" she cried and begged to him but he act like a deaf to her when he added second digit in her entrance making her moan, Jungkook smirked
"My slut is enjoying? Hmm?" He rasped. Y/N was crying, begging him to stop but he Didn't stopped, he Just thrusted inside her vagina mercilessly, Pumping in and out with speed, Making her moaning mess.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and added third digit too which made Y/N to fall but he grabbed her waist before she could fall on the ground while leaving her wrist which dangled beside her body.

"What happened now? Are you that weak to not to take my fingers in you? Huh? You bitch!" He thrusted her hard which hit her g spot when she cried in pain. Shaking her head left to right.

"Stop--st--"
"Come my wify, come on. Your husband wants to know how much he is good at this?" He chuckled evil-ly, Y/N comed on his fingers, moaning hard, as she fell on his chest, her face on his chest after that hard intercourse with him. Her eyes were tearing up, she again got raped by her husband and to that in bangtan dorm where they created beautiful memories.

Jungkook pulled out his fingers, from her as he saw her cream decorating her long slender fingers. He smirked as he grabbed her Jaw and made her look at him, her eyes was barely opened because of the kack of energy.
"Look at me!" He said. Y/N opened her eyes and saw him smirking, he moved his cream coated fingers to his mouth and sucked it. Y/N closed her eyes with disgust and cried, as she fisted her plam and said..

"You are really a cunning bastard. You don't deserve anything. Who in the world rape his own wife? How could you even do this to me? I fucking hate you, you moron--"
"Your words and hate won't affect me, whore. Just remember that. You are nothing to me. Nothing."
He said as he left her chin and left her, looking at her on last time he went inside the room, and there in the balcony she left alone in ber misery, she fell on the ground because of soreness in her vagina.

She brought her hands on her face and starts to cry, cry at her miserable life.

.............things are getting more intense! Now let's see what is about to come on their way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.7K 59
Erase all sad memories. Hold each other's hands and smile. -BTS I tried my best and I hope u like th...
366K 6.3K 86
โAre you okay?โž โI'm fine..โž ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ highest rank: #1 on angst
635K 16.8K 140
โ Love is complicated concept. It won't be the same everyday until the end. It can be a chore. It can be tiring. You'll want to gi...
91.3K 2.3K 87
y/n: i regret loving you jungkook: i regret not loving you on first place