THE IDOL LOVE🩵

By author_EVANNA_07

CHARACTERS ~~~~~~~~~~ DIVIT KAPOOR ○ A down to earth idol loves the fans the most. ○ Preaches love ○ A flirt... More

ABOUT THE AUTHOR And A LIL PEEK A BOO OF STORY
THE CHARACTER INFORMATIO💟
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 22

11 4 0
By author_EVANNA_07

Note:- You can mute the audio if it feels disturbing😄

Divit's Pov:

Divit: Stay quiet Priye....and enjoy the special treatment *i scrunched my nose and walked towards the stairs*

We finally reached Manya's room followed by everyone....

I kept her on the bed....and placed a pillow under her ankle!!!

We all settled down around her...while her back was pressed against the headrest as to give her support

Adi: I really think Love makes you gain weight.....See Aratrika you have gotten chubbier then before *he said laughing*

Aratrika: My one leg is still functioning do you want to get a kick?? *she smiled mockingly*

Manya: But I think he is right *she said agreeing with him*

Aratrika: Haww Manya....which team are you on?? *her mouth got open*

Adi: A fly will enter close your mouth!! And ofcourse she is on my side after all I-- *he stopped in between*

When all of our gazes went towards him
I could see Manya had her eyes all open

Divit: Why she will take your side?? *i enquired him*

Aratrika: Ahmm...beacuse they are good friends *she spoke gaining my attention*

Adi: Hey Purna...why so quiet?? *we noticed one of her friend who was a little silent from few minutes*

Purna: Ahh Nothing...*she retorted back*

Manya: I think she is feeling absence of particular someone *she said wiggling her eyebrows*

Purna: Shut up nothings like that...You make up scenarios...stop reading those fictional novels *she said with a bored expression*

Divit: What fictional books??...She dosent even read books of her syllabus and she is reading novels...I won't believe *i said laughing a little*

Purna: Yeah because they are boring and have no practical resemblance....so she dosent read...But believe me the fictional ones dosent fail to make you understand Biology!!!! *she said smiling at Manya who had her eyes out of the socket while Adi just laughed like a maniac*

Divit: Manya what does she mean??

Manya: Bhai you ask Aratrika she also reads them

Divit: Huh Aratrika she is bio student so she must read those...After all she is a topper
Isn't it Aratrika?? *i looked at her for answer but we all got surprised because she slept in the same position we all slightly chuckled at her*

Adi: I think we should leave her alone

Manya: Yeah Bhai...you make her comfortable we will be in hall

Divit: Yeah *they all moved out when i held her head and made her lay down properly on the bed*

She wiggled in her deep slumber....

Divit: You look so ethereal everytime.....I look at you and just can't stop myself....I still doubt...Do i really deserve you and even if not then I will try to become worthy of you because....
Whispered vows to cling to you till the winds of time cease their eternal dance🌬
*I kissed her forehead and got up to leave the room*

End of Divit's Pov

Few Hours later~~~~~~

In the hall~~~~

Ananya: Manya where is Aratrika I haven't seen her since I have returned back home

Manya: Ma she slept...she actually twisted her leg so

Ananya: Ohh...By the way how was their date?? And are they going in evening too? *she asked*

Manya: I don't think so

Ananya: I will just check on her hmm *she said and went to her room*

Ananya: Aratrika---- *she stopped in
midway seeing her sleeping peacefully while Divit was on the ground and sleeping beside her keeping his head on her hands....*

Ananya: Divit...Get up beta *she stroked her hands on his head*

Soon Divit opened his eyes and looked around fixing the amount of light hitting his eyes....and in no time Aratrika also opened her eyes adjusting the light and looked at them

Ananya: How is your leg now??

Aratrika: Aunty...Its fine *she said getting up and sitting*

Ananya: It's almost 8 ...so come down I will serve you guys dinner *to which they both just nodded*

Divit: Are you okay now? *he asked her*

Aratrika: Yeah I am better!!!
Wait....Our date!!! *she said with a panick face*

Divit: Shh....I already cancelled it *he looked at her cupping her cheeks*

Aratrika: I am sorry beacuse of me --- *her words got stuck in her mouth*

Divit: I came to check on you but saw your tiredness so just sat down beside you to capture the beauty...and somehow I slept *he smiled nervously at her*
And don't worry at all...I canceled it the moment your leg twisted so it's not us who fogot it OK?? *he said boping her nose with his*

When suddenly a voice came from their door

Manya: Mr. And Mrs. Kapoor....If you both are done then I would request you to come to the dinning table for your dinner.....or should I call for a palanquin?? *she said mocking them with a smile*

Aratrika: Manyaaaa *she whinned being called Mrs. Kapoor again*

Manya: Yes Riks....You slept a lot already so we are having a movie night....
*she said walking away from the room*

She removed her saree and wore her night clothes and freshened up

While Divit did the same and changed in shorts and shirt

Soon they all gathered at the table

And ate their dinner and chatted for a while

Manya: So which movie do you guys want to watch??

Aratrika: Why suddenly plan for a movie??

Manav: Because madam...as soon you slept Divit bhai asked everyone to leave indirectly....so before the three of us could enjoy they all left...and I got bored only again!!!! *she said cutely glaring at him*

Aratrika: Left?? Indirectly?? Adi and Purna?? *she said being a little confused*

Manya: Yes!!! *both the girls looked at him who was quite for a while knowing that Aratrika is getting to know the truth*

Aratrika: Divit? *she asked him raising her eyebrows*

Divit's Pov:

I am doomed for sure
Both of them are freaking witch....Can't she keep quiet....I will deal with you later Manya Kapoor *his chain of thoughts broke when*

Aratrika: Divit? *she asked me raising her eyebrows*

Divit: She is lying .... *i said in my defense*

Manya: Would you like to tell me...which part of this was a lie *she said folding her hands on her chest*

Aratrika: Divit be honest!!!

Divit: Fine i did....I didn't liked that Adi he was soo close to you....And Purna wasn't so much interested since Ryan left...so I made them leave *he said being annoyed*

Aratrika: Wha-what....But why...What Adi has done to you
This is not done Divit *she pouted*

Divit: He held you when you fell *i whispered which was clear enough to her*

Aratrika: Does that even make sense ??
Manya please tell me what he actually did?

Manya: Nothing just asked them some real weird questions...purposely made them a disturbing element....and deliberately made them help in household chores which this man never did himself....and not even needed too do!!!
*she said stomping her feet*

Divit: I did nothing....I just took their help in cleaning *he said glaring back at her*

Manya: And why they will do these shits...we have proper staff for these

Divit: But when you are guest somewhere You should do these

Manya: They aren't guests

Diviy: They were....and they came for the first time too so they are the real guests *he said shrugging his shoulders*

They both were continuously arguing when Aratrika heavily sighed at them and just made her way out of there
Soon they noticed her and went towards her

Manya: See you made her mad *she said pinching his arms*

Divit: It's you Dumbo *i hitted her head slightly*

Manya: Div---

Aratrika: Can you guys please be quiet and Manya don't worry....They are not some guests they are our friends...they must understand.... *she said ignoring me*

Divit: Priyee--- *i was cut off in between*

Aratrika: Not right now!!! *she said totally ignoring me*

Manya: Aratrika are you perhaps angry??

Aratrika: I don't know...should we watch the movie

Divit: Yeah surely

Aratrika: I didn't asked you

Manya: *we both shared a glance and then looked at her* Yeah yeah we should let's go

End of Divit's Pov

A/n Pov:

After almost an hour when both the girls prepared the movie set up with snack they went to the room <The Personal Home Theater>

They all sat down when Divit was about to start the movie a voice stopped him

Aratrika: Wait!!! We should start in some more minutes

Divit: But it's already 9 now...we will be late

Aratrika: Can't you wait a little if I am saying *she said gawking at him to which he just gulped and nodded*

They all waited for 5 minutes when suddenly two voices echoed at the same time!!!!

???: We are here *a male and a female voice spoke in unison*

Their eyes went towards the direction of the voice and both the girls had big smiles on their faces...while the man sitting beside them just stared at the scenario in front of him

Divit: Adi? Purna? you both *he said blinking his eyes with utmost shock*

Aratrika: I called them...hope you dont mind *she said looking at him*

??: Everyone is here already I think *a voice again came from the background to which everyone looked*

Divit: Ryan you too??

Ryan: Bhabhi invited me....and this was the first time so I couldn't deny her...Tho i had to travel back from a far...*he said hugging Manya and Aratrika*

Soon Adi engulfed Aratrika in a tight hug and hesitated but still hugged Manya...to which she hugged him back
And soon the girls also hugged each other.....When Ryan extended his palm to Purna!!!

Realising the situation Aratrika pushed Purna towards him which made both of the people chests to collide and a red tint appeared on both of the faces

Purna: Ahh I am sorry actually

Ryan: Never mind!! May we ?? *he opened his arms a little asking for a hug to which she nooded and hugged back*

They all were having the 2nd meet up of the day!! Where Divit was in shock realising his girl had some real power

Aratrika: Ranya!!! You didn't bring Ranya?? *she said to Ryan*

Ryan: No fortunately her parents didn't allowed her which is great *he said hi-fing Adi and Manya*

Manya: But you said you would only call bhai not her then

Aratrika: I lied...*to which they all laughed and finally attained their seats*

Purna and Ryan sat beside each other at one corner....and Manya and Adi sat at the other corner.....in the last row Aratrika and Divit sat in the middle seats💺

Manya: Which movie people??

Ryan: Any would work!! But my preference is horror

Purna: You like horror movies *she asked him excitedly*

Ryan: Do you like them too?? *to which she nodded shyly*

Adi and Manya: We prefer Romantic *they said in unison gaining the attention*

Manya: Bhai and Aratrika?? *she said turning her head towards them*

Aratrika: I want to watch that Ahh Culpa mia....the hero is very hot in that and I want to see that car scene it was breathtaking *she said excitedly*

Manya,Adi,Purna: That's not for people like you

Aratrika: Huh but I want to this isn't done guys *she said whinning a little*

Divit: we will do as she says *he looked at her lovingly aggreing with her woman...not knowing the outcomes*

Manya: Fine then don't say we took your innocence *she said truning on the projector*

Ryan: Why are you guys treating her like some kid...she is an adult now *he said getting back at his seat*

They all started the movie....

But soon the almost beginning scene made them realise....its going to be more then intense they thought......

So ending this chapter here....because I want to keep the hot things for a chapter....hope you will look forward to it!!!

Don't forget to comment down your thoughts and keep voting✨️🩵

Hope you liked it💫....

The video and photos used in the book are not mine most of them are from youtube or pinterest so the credit goes to the rightful owner🩵!!!

Love you all💟
Your author_ EVANNA✨️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 71.3K 49
"Mr Mehra you are in no position to interfere in my matters. I could have handled the situation by myself without you getting involved in it. I am co...
35.5K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
484K 30.1K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...
27.4K 828 14
"I'll fucking turn all your paths to me, you are only mine 'BABY DOLL...." ~~ Obsession is an understatement to describe him. Ranvijay Singh Oberoi i...