Tainted Vows | Book 1 'Til De...

dianadiv23 tarafından

COMPLETE ✔ WARNING: MATURE CONTENT "Kill me," she rasped, her voice hoarse. It confused me. She wanted this... Daha Fazla

...
Blurb
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NOTICE
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
...
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Help
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
...
Current life and INEED UR HELP!!!!!!!
note

Chapter 29

931 40 13
dianadiv23 tarafından

Dominic

A scream rips my ears.

My eyes fly open.

My first instinct is to kill.

I grab the gun from underneath the bed load it and take the stance. I scan the room in the dim moonlight and it is empty.
No intruders.
Another scream breaks the silence in the night. My head snaps in its direction, in Liliana's direction. 
Discarding the gun I turn on the table lamp unveiling the scene in front of me.
I gulp.
My heart beats frantically, goosebumps and chill emerge on my body. There's a sudden agony in my heart as if someone is twisting a knife through it.
She's sweating, her forehead beaded in sweat and her body drenched in it. Her body shakes, and her fists grasp tightly onto the bedsheets.

"Liliana," I call her squatting on the bed.
I tap her cheek, it's cold. I touch her forehead she is colder than usual. I grab her shoulders shaking her sleeping form.

"Little flower, wake up." My voice fails me. I shake her shoulders more wildly.
"Lilianaaa, get up dammit." She cries and sobs and wails all at once.
I feel powerless.
She shrieks another scream and my insides shatter.
"No no no please, please don't hurt him," she sobs.
"I'll....I'll do anything, Ma...ma... master, please." Her screams echo in my ears.
She thrashes her arms beating the bedsheets. I try to hold her but to my disappointment, I can't grasp her.

"Liliana, hey it's a nightmare." I try to cajole her.

"Don't touch him," she slaps me. I freeze for a moment my brain comprehending the situation. She is having a nightmare I convince myself.
"Don't hurt him," she pleads tears streaming down her face.
"Please don't hurt him. Please don't hurt Alex." I freeze.

Who?

She cries over and over saying the same thing.
Who's the master?
Who's the Alex she's speaking of?

"I'll, I'll behave. I...I won't go into the fo...forbi...dden room" she gulps "I pro..promise." She is stammering and stuttering. 
I feel so vulnerable and incapable. I'm beside her yet I can't do one fucking thing to break her out of her mind.
"Leave Alex. Leave him be." She yells thrusting her hands in the air as if to hurt someone.

Finally, I grab her hands and her eyes fly open. A breath of relief washes over me. It's over. My heart calms.
However, it doesn't last long. My relief extinguishes the moment I gaze into her brown eyes.
They are void.
Wild.
Terrified.
Full of horror.
Liliana is still trapped inside the nightmare.

"Liliana, baby it's a nightmare. I'm here, shh, shhh," I fastened her hands behind my back hugging her tightly rocking her back and forth mumbling sweet words in her ears hoping she would calm down, hoping I could reach her. However, the onslaught isn't finished.

Liliana pushes me away trying to free herself from my arms but I hold her tight and secure despite her beating my back with all her might with her tiny fists.

"Ouch."

I wince when she scratches my back. No wonder tomorrow my back will be covered in bruises and scratches. I sense the deep gashes with warm liquid oozing out.
Yet, I hold her in my arms consoling her. They don't hurt as much as she's hurting.
"Shhh, shhh, shhh, I'm here little flower." I gulp unable to stop her. Unable to do anything for her. Frustration and desperation have me caged.

"I'm here, I'm here." I continue the words of solace over and over.
"Shhh, it's alright."

I don't know how much time has elapsed but eventually, her cries turn into sobs and her breathing returns to normal.
I hold her tightly not letting her go even for a second. She collapses against me her cheek flat to my chest. Her forehead creases as if she's still fighting with her demons. I smooth the lines and kiss her forehead.

I lie with her in bed gazing at her now peaceful sleeping form. I can't sleep through the night. I don't.
Her body has returned to its normal temperature. She's warm. I watch her listening to her soft and even breathing. My mind galloped with myriad conclusions.

Who were the people she was referring to? I have no idea. I wait for the time to pass I need answers either from her or her family because her nemesis has become mine. I want to annihilate them. Make them pay for her nightmares.

As morning arrives Liliana stirs her warm body nestled beside me. I don't leave the bed.

A yawn escapes her and she gradually opens her eyes.
My heart drums in my ears when her brown collides with my blues.

"Morning," my voice sounds hoarse.
Her eyes narrow confusion and suspicion marring in them but widen later. Then she blinks once, twice, thrice. Her calm heart now beats frantic against mine; her forehead creases, Liliana has registered the situation and gets up abruptly freeing herself from my embrace. Instantly, I miss the warmth.
She looks everywhere but me. She scans her surroundings. Not casting a look in my direction she is inclined to escape.
No. No. No.
My mind screams.
My body reacts before my mind. I catch her, my arm wrapping her midsection and pulling her down in the bed. I climb on top of her caging her between the bed and my body.

"That's not how you say good morning, Liliana." I comb my fingers through her hair and she flutters her eyes close.
"Let me go." She doesn't struggle but whispers.
"No."
She peels her eyes open looking sadly at me.
"You never wanted me in your bed." She throws a jab at me but there's no malice in her voice. No mockery.
"That changed last night," I confess. I probe her orbs for bitterness but I can't discern. 
"Let me go, Dominic." She whispers again but doesn't make any effort to push me away.
"Never." I rub her cheek my thumb tracing her jawline. She trembles under me.

"Kiss me." She whispers.
I'm shocked. Bewildered.

"You... you don't want to?" her chin wobbles, eyes glistening. "Is it because of the scars?"
"What? Hell no." I swallow. "I....You want to forget?"

Memories after her Nonna died flashbacks. The way she had pleaded with me to make her forget the memories.
Am I a means of escape for her?
She shakes her head.
My eyebrows furrow in worry.

"I won't forget them. I've tried before and I failed. You can't forget your memories, Dominic, you make peace with them. I want to make peace with my nightmares. They have haunted me enough for a lifetime. I always run from them. It's high time I face them."
Her words tug my heartstrings.
"Don't go soft on me, Dominic." Her eyes harden.
"Why don't you stop being hard on yourself?" I revert.
Her pupils dance with uncertainty over my face. 
"You didn't deserve your first time like that. I want to show you what you deserve." I inhale her scent dipping my nose in her neck and groan when I feel her pulse. It's erratic and fast.
"What is it I deserve, Dominic Marcello?" Her voice quivers.

Raising my head I look deep into her eyes and reply, "Respect."

"Will you allow me to show you, Liliana?"

She chews her bottom lip her eyes crammed with anticipation but she nods. 
I bend down our nose touching. I rub my nose against her. It's intimate, this moment. I place butterfly kisses on her nose going up kissing her forehead, her fluttered eyelids, cheeks, jawline and finally her lips.

I don't kiss her immediately. I hover above her feeling our breaths mingling, our heartbeats synchronizing and the zing reverberating down our spine.
I descend, and our lips touch. I don't rush, I wait to feel her lips. The softness of hers against mine. I pull her lower lip with my teeth sucking it gently.
Finally, I open her lips my tongue invading her mouth.
I go slow. Our tongues clash. Teeth scrapes. But nothing demanding I let her take control and she does at her own pace. So I match her intensity, I kiss her slowly and passionately savouring each moment, every breath in and out. I pour everything I've to say to her. Her fingers entangle in my hair and she pulls it causing me to groan. Yet, I don't use force but I handle her delicately afraid she would break.

My mind has thousands of questions however, I focus on the present moment. Breaking the kiss I go down her neck. Lilliana's body complies as she arches when I proceed to kiss the valley between her breasts.

"I want to see your scars," I murmur against her heart. I lift my head to look at her playing with the fabric of her gown.
She freezes unable to move.
"Liliana," I call her softly.
She gets up and sits on the bed.
"They are ugly." Her head tilts downwards, her hair a curtain around her face.
"No, they are not." I lift her chin only to witness unshed tears in her eyes.
"They are your strength, they are the reason you are here because you survived your battles because you didn't give up. They are your battle scars don't you dare ever forget it." I kiss her eyelids.

"You don't even know my story." She sucks the bottom lip resisting crying.

"I don't have to, for all I see is a woman stronger than her demons." I free her lower lip pressing my thumb across it gently tracing the rim. 

Reaching for the hem of the gown Liliana pushes it above her head sitting in front of me with nothing but her panties. I suck in breath with her sheer beauty.

"Did I ever told how beautiful you are?" I groan.
She shakes her head like a little girl. I shove her hair behind covering her breasts. Her nipples harden and I resist to touch them.

"So much your light will dim the stars and the moon," I say kissing her shoulder blades.
"You are exaggerating." She gasps when I suck the skin.
Chuckling I take her palm soldering it above my heart.

"Feel it? That's Liliana's effect. Only one woman is capable of doing this and she is sitting right in front of me. My little flower. " My heart gallops beating violently.
"You have called me that before, why?" She traces the sword tattoo below the heart.
"That story is for another day. Now turn around so I shower kisses on you."
A smile lifts her lips so small she turns around rapidly but I catch it. I don't tease her, I embrace the shy side of her and that's cute.

I part her hair moving it in her front. I suck in a breath at the sight of her back.
Scars run along from the shoulder blade to the mid back. On the left side, her skin is burned. There's a long gnash in the middle of the vertebrae and I see faded circular burnt marks.

I see red however my anger can wait.
I trace my finger along the length of her vertebrae and she whimpers. I close the distance wrapping my arms around her. Her heart beats frantically beneath my palm. I rub her left breast to ease the hysteria however her body turns on rendering her nipple hard grazing my palm. My hardness probes yet I control myself.

"Lie down on your belly," I whisper my voice thick.

Liliana doesn't resist but complies.
It's the first time I've seen her back, naked. I lower down bridging the distance between our bodies and kissing her scars.

"Dominic," she gasps half raising.
"Don't move." My palm spans her lower back, she pauses obeying me resuming her position.
I continue to kiss her back gingerly beginning from top to bottom. Each scar, every nook, every inch of her back I trace with my tongue.
"So beautiful," she's beautiful inside and out and it took me long enough to say it loud.

I suck the burnt flesh my tongue coming in contact with the uneven skin. I can't fathom the suffering she had. It must have been hell. I resume sucking her flesh replacing pain, agony and disgust with my marks. 
Liliana whimpers softly moaning in between gripping the bed sheets tightly in her fists.

"Turn around, little flower, " she obeys.
Her eyes have glistened moisture pooling into them. I lower my head capturing her lips into a kiss. I don't rush. The kiss is seductive, slow, and sensual. Our naked bodies collide and I can feel her heartbeat synchronizing with mine.
Liliana moans in my mouth her hands getting lost in my hair she tugs me close. I break the kiss moving down her neck and claiming the tight little pink bud of her breast. I lick it feeling the coarse surface of the nipple against my smooth tongue. Taking it in my mouth I suck on it leaving it in a pop. I blow air on the nipple and it puckers.

"So mesmerizing," I murmur fascinated by her body every single time.
I kiss her left breast engaging equal attention to her nipple. Her heart has not slowed down beating rapidly deep inside the rib cage. I move down her navel my nostrils filling with the scent of her arousal. I kiss her there on the mound her hips jerks in response but I crawl up. Her brown eyes have darkened with desire.

"Are you ready?" I murmur touching my nose to hers.
"Yes, "

I position myself at her entrance and enter. I go slow feeling every sentiment as I claim her. Liliana gasps her mouth opens in an 'O'. I watch as her eyes flutter close and she arches her breasts they rise up and down with her each breath and it's bewitching. She has bewitched me.

"I'm gonna move." I groan feeling the need to move, I can feel my girth growing thicker and thicker with every second passing by and I haven't even started yet. She nods chewing her lip.
I move slowly not rushing taking my time to feel her. To feel us. I can do this all day, all night, forever and ever. Her pussy stretches coaxing me in. I move slowly basking in her tightness. Although this is not her first time it feels like one. My thrusts are slow but deep. I hit her deep almost reaching her womb. The slap of our skin resonates around us mixing with our heavy breaths.

Liliana's hands explore my body. They are soft and slippery due to the sweat. She clutches my shoulders thriving in pleasure her nails digging in my skin. I bend down capturing her lips and swallowing her moans in a feverish kiss.
It's a battle not to have her my way. The way she responds to me has my insides swirling. Liliana gasps in my mouth my tongue combating with her. Reaching down I play with her clit. My thumb grazes the throbbing nub and my chest swells with pride the way it throbs to life.

"Nghhh, nghh"

Liliana makes a mewling sound swayed by the sweet torture. I pinch her clit making her gasp in my mouth. She shudders beneath me as I bring her to the precipice. I rub my thumb over her clit in circular motions over and over feeling the pulse rapidly beat underneath. I push inside her while my tongue hits her throat. In. Out. In. Out. It's like we are dancing. Back and forth.  And I'm loving this dance. I love the woman beneath me.
I freeze.
I break the kiss and stare at her. Liliana watches me frown marring on her forehead her brown eyes filled with confusion. 

"Dominic?" her voice is breathy.
I twitch inside her and thrust. I kiss her again. This time pouring my every emotion into the kiss. I can't get enough of her. My mind clouds with fog I don't push the thought away. I cling to it making love to my wife.
Love.

"I'm close," she rasps clutching my shoulders.
"I know little flower, I know."
I bury my face in the crook of her neck biting and sucking on her soft skin. I want to claim her and put my mark on her delicate skin.
"Isss Dominic. Hmm ahh, " Liliana moans. Her moans melody to my ears.
She flutters her eyes close when I sense both of our orgasms.
"Look at me, keep your eyes on me." I grit feeling my spasms.

She pulls me close not even an inch separating us. All the time she keeps her eyes on me. They are gorgeous. Warm cocoa in the frigid winter. Grunting I thrust deep when I feel myself convulsing in her pussy. I hold her close to my body chest to chest we are glued our bodies one our souls unite as we both release simultaneously and getting drown in her eyes as they dilate with pleasure.

I collapse on top of her not crushing her dainty form. I move out of her instantly feeling naked plopping beside her. She breathes heavily in tiny pants through her mouth.

The morning sun shines through the curtains reflecting on her naked skin. Her hair, the vast curtain of black shines in the sunlight and her sweaty body glitters in the sun.

"We should get up," I say after a time.
"Hmm." She responds her eyes still closed.

Liliana opens her eyes catching me staring at her. She casts her eyes down. A blush spreads across her cheeks scattering her whole body she grabs the sheets covering herself to hide her nakedness. I smirk at her childish reaction.
Grabbing the sheet she gets up sprinting towards the bathroom. I smile following behind her not bothering to cover myself.

She is standing below the shower. Her naked form is reflected in the mirrors. My dick hardens instantly ready to take her, to claim her again. The water droplets cascade over her skin. I feel jealous of the water kissing her every inch of the skin.
Her back is facing towards me. Her plump round ass is taut and firm. It jiggles a little as she scrubs her arms with loofah.

I bridge the distance between us enveloping her in a back hug. She gasps halting her actions. Our eyes collide in the mirror and the emotions in hers reflect in mine. She wants me as much as I want her.

My hand snakes down to her pussy and she squeezes her thigh around my hand as I enter her pussy with ease. I finger her slippery canal. Her hands raise high and she grabs my hair as I bring the moans out of her. My dick hardens pushing in her ass. I watch her reflection succumbing to the pleasure.
"Dom," she breathes heavily.
I turn her around kissing her gently my fingers still inside her warm canal which soon turns into a hot, passionate kiss. She staggers behind I push her onto the wall.

I kneel in front of her my mouth facing her pussy. I replace my fingers with my tongue fucking her pussy. She's dripping already and I haven't even started. I see and taste the whitish fluid oozing out of her.

"Wrap your legs around me," I grunt rising to my feet. "I need to be inside you now. Otherwise, I'll lose my shit."

She follows wrapping her slim legs around my hips. I adjust myself replacing my tongue with throbbing dick and I pound in her sweet slick pussy. 
It's like I'm taking her all over again for the first time. She's so tight only better than the first time her walls squeezing my dick making me go frenzy.

I catch our reflection in the mirrors surrounding us. Watch her thin delicate wrists wrapped in my thick fingers, her mouth open eyes filled in ecstasy, her chest heaving with each pant and grunt her nipples blossomed, her whole body aroused and ardent. Our ferocious movements reflects in the mirrors and a thought cross my mind. But that is for later. I watch my dick pounding in her pussy with every slap its girth widening and stretching her.

We are least bothered with the water sounds as both our pants, moans, and grunts are the only sounds echoing in the bathroom.
Her legs throb squeezing my hips a clear sign that she's close. I feel my spasm too. I pound into her feeling myself twitch inside her.

"Dom," she whimpers.
"I know," I grunt.

With the final thrusts, we both come. Liliana's body is sluggish and she collapses onto me. Her hot breath fanning my neck. I'm still inside her, her legs wrapped around me.
I pull out proceeding to wash us both. Her legs are wobbly I catch her my arm brandishing her midsection before she falls out.

Once we are done I wrap her in soft fluffy towels.

"Wait, I'll carry you," I say wrapping the towel around me.

I lift her easily bridal style and it occurs to me that she's feather-light in weight. I drop her gently at her wardrobe and she walks in not looking back.
She drops the towel and proceeds to wear the clothes. I can feel the rage boiling inside me. She doesn't hide her scars from me. Not anymore. But it imprints a scrutinizing pain in my chest when I look at them. No wonder she always chose the dresses that hid her back.

Even now she's wearing one of her ankle-length turtle neck lavender dress with lace detailing. She turns around but her eyes are downcast. She fidgets with the dress while she walks towards me. I'm still wrapped in a towel and her gaze settles somewhere on my bare chest as she halts in front of me.

"I'm going to have breakfast and see how Kai is doing." She mumbles barely audible to my ears.

I reach her tilting her face up by grabbing her chin. Her eyes meet mine and I'm lost in them again. The rich brown. Just like the espresso I love to devour.

"You look me in the eyes while speaking to me. Not anywhere, but my eyes." She nods chewing her lip.
"Tsk, don't do that." I scowl and she frowns.
"Don't bite your lip it turns me on." Her brown orbs go wide and her cheeks catch the pink hue.
I laugh boisterously as she skids away from me.
"Wait for me let me join you."

Once I'm dressed I find her sitting on the edge of bed furball in her lap playing with her. I squint my eyes at the nuisance and as if she sensed me she stops playing with Liliana and hisss in my direction standing on all her fours on Liliana's lap. Now, I notice she has grown.

"Don't hiss at me Furball. I could strangle you for sitting in my wife's lap but consider yourself lucky. My wife likes you." At that, she glances at Liliana and the latter kisses her forehead. As I reach towards them she sprints away from me before I can catch her.

"She doesn't like me."
"I thought feelings between you both were mutual." Liliana teases me.
"Of course, I don't like her. Fucking nuisance. But I want to strangle her."
"Good luck with that." She rolls her eyes walking.

"Liliana,"
"Huh?"
"Are we going to pretend nothing happened last night? Or about you?"
She opens her mouth closes, and again opens and closes.
I sigh and walk towards her. I grasp her shoulders and lean down at her eye level.
"I don't know your past Liliana. The bottom line is I know nothing about you. Your father and brother did a good job of hiding you. But I need to know about your demons so I can help."
"Can we not talk about it now? I need some time. How about tonight?" She pleads her eyes on the verge of glistening.
"Alright. Later."
She gives me a small smile but that doesn't reach her eyes. I kiss her forehead and lead her out.

We meet Phoenix at the stairs.
"Boss."
"How's he?"
"You should look for yourself."
That means he's better.

We round the corridor entering Kai's room. I shouldn't be surprised. Our guard dogs are sitting on Kai's bed. Kai have trained most of them. Also, furball have cuddled near Zeus. So, that's where she ran to.

"Look what we got here," I say but no one moves.
"Boss," Roman greets. I nod in return.
Freya comes towards us I squat but she turns to Liliana.
"Traitor," I mumble getting up.
Liliana kisses her forehead and walks towards Kai's bed.

"Looks like you got company." She says.
"The best kind." He smiles.
"Did Dr. Frank visit?" Liliana further inquires sitting down on the bed and Zeus moves his head in Liliana's lap.

In the last couple of days, our dogs have warmed up to Liliana and she's not scared of them anymore. I watch her sitting on Kai's bed. Jealousy shall be my least of the emotions but I feel it. I know she cares. She cares way too much.

"He did. Changed the bandage too."
"That's nice."

"Whoa. The whole zoo is here." Max snickers as he enters. Ivan trailing behind him.
"And you two monkeys have joined the zoo. Welcome aboard." Kai replies sarcastically.
"How are you doing?" It's Ivan who speaks.
Kai and Max are staring none wanting to break off steam.
"Been through worse," Kai replies without breaking the eye contact.
"You need to rest. Will be going." Liliana announces.

"Oh, everyone's here." Mom barges in holding a tray of breakfast.
All our attention turns to her and so the staring contest is over.
She places the tray on the bed and shoos the dogs away. Furball catches with Zeus. Liliana gets up from bed and stands awkwardly.

"Did you have breakfast?" Mom suddenly asks Liliana.
"I'm about to go." She replies but her eyes collide with me.
"Did I not raise my son properly? How could you let her starve?" Mom stares at me accusing me.
"We just wanted to check on him," I try to reason but she cuts me taking Liliana by hand and leading her out of the room. I smile at Liliana when she turns to look at me.
When they are exiting Diego and Phoenix enter the room.
"She is warming towards her." Ka, mumbles while he eats. "Last night was a turning point in their relationship."

Indeed. It was. And ours too.

"Boss, we found something," Phoenix speaks.
Everyone is alert, Kai stops eating but resumes as Phoenix proceeds the sound of his teeth clashing.

******************************************************************************

Let me know in the comments how you liked it. I hope everyone is happy and healthy.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

12.4M 373K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
419K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
1.3M 29.3K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
55.3K 968 41
Pfp made by @Lydiafedward ♥︎ "P-Please! I don't know what your talking about!" I pleaded. My eyes glossy from crying as I squirmed on the roped tied...