Twist of fate

De crysta09

"I love you, Swara," Laksh declared, Swara, torn between emotions, resisted his advances. Ragini stood in the... Mais

Prologue
Part 1 - At the cliff top
Part 2 - Hope
Part 3
Part 4 - Drama
Part 5 - Accident
Part 6 - In the Darkness
Part 7
Part 8 - Before the Storm
Part 9 - Fight Back
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12 - Hurt
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26

Part 25

171 27 7
De crysta09

Kushi entered the house, her footsteps echoing in the quiet hallway. As she passed the dining table, she noticed him sitting there, but she paid him no attention, continuing on her path towards her room.

"Where did you go?" he called out, his voice tinged with irritation.

Ignoring him, Kushi kept walking, her mind focused on her own thoughts.

"I'm asking you something!" he insisted, his tone now laced with anger.

Kushi finally turned to face him, her expression unyielding. "Didn't your men inform you about my whereabouts?" she retorted, her words tinged with sass.

The man hesitated, caught off guard by her response. "Kushi, I..." he began, but she interrupted him.

"I have my flight in the evening. I'm returning to Mumbai," she declared firmly, her resolve unwavering.

The man's frustration grew evident as he clenched his fists. "Then why did you even come here?" he demanded, his voice rising with anger.

Kushi met his gaze evenly, undeterred by his outburst. "In the hope that I'll be able to put some sense into you," she responded calmly, her voice tinged with a hint of regret for her past failed attempts.

He took a deep breath, attempting to rein in his emotions. His eyes blazed with anger as he locked eyes with Kushi.

"Let's end this once and for all," he declared, his voice laced with determination as he turned to leave.

Shock registered on Kushi's features as she watched him stride away.

Hurriedly, she followed after him, her heart pounding with apprehension.

"Arnav, please don't do anything rash," she pleaded, her voice tinged with urgency.

But her words fell on deaf ears as he continued on his path, ignoring her pleas and disappearing into the distance.

—--------------------

Ragini's words piqued Sanskar's curiosity, but before he could inquire further, Rudra's phone interrupted, his mother's name flashing on the screen. Answering quickly, Rudra listened intently to his mother's concerns.

Upon concluding the call, Rudra relayed the urgent message to Ragini. "Mr Gadodia and Dadi are at home," he informed her, his tone tinged with a sense of urgency. "They're worried about you, especially Dadi."

And within a few minutes they made their way back home.

Upon entering the house, Ragini and Rudra were greeted by the sight of Shekhar and Dadi seated in the living room, with Rudra's mother serving them snacks.

Dadi's eyes lit up with relief as she caught sight of Ragini, her expression softening with maternal affection.

Dropping all pretense of formality, Dadi rushed forward, enveloping Ragini in a warm embrace. "My child, are you alright?" Dadi's voice trembled with emotion, her concern etched into every line of her face.

Ragini returned the embrace, comforted by Dadi's unwavering love. "I'm fine, Dadi," she assured, her voice tinged with gratitude.

—----------------

The tension in the air was palpable as the Maheswari family returned home, their relief at Laksh's release overshadowed by the ominous presence of unfamiliar men surrounding their property.

"Excuse me," Adarsh began, his voice firm but tinged with apprehension. "May I ask who you are and why you're here?"

The man remained stoic, offering no response to Adarsh's inquiry. Adarsh exchanged a puzzled glance with his family, their collective confusion deepening with each passing moment.

Inside the house, the atmosphere was no less tense. As the Maheshwaris entered, they were greeted by the sight of more unfamiliar faces, their presence casting a shadow over the once-familiar surroundings.

Anxiety flickered across Sujatha's features as she surveyed the scene before them. "What's going on here?" she demanded, her voice tinged with urgency.

But the men remained tight-lipped, their silence adding to the family's growing sense of unease. Laksh exchanged a worried glance with his father, DP, who stood nearby, his expression a mask of concern.

As the silence stretched on, the Maheswaris exchanged anxious whispers among themselves, their attempts to glean information from the unwelcome visitors proving fruitless.

—-------

Rudra and Ragini exchanged worried glances as Abhay's call disrupted their momentary peace. His urgent tone conveyed the gravity of the situation. "Sanskar rushed to Maheswari house," Abhay informed them, his voice tinged with concern. "I'm accompanying him, but something doesn't seem right there."

Rudra's brows furrowed in apprehension, and Ragini's heart raced with worry. They both knew that trouble seemed to follow maheswari's lately.

—------

At Maheshwari House

Arnav's sudden appearance sent ripples of surprise through the family, especially Laksh, who couldn't hide his confusion. "Arnav, what are you doing here?" he inquired, but Arnav brushed past him, heading straight for the sofa.

The family members exchanged puzzled looks, unsure of what to make of Arnav's unexpected visit. Before anyone could speak, Arnav raised his finger to his lips, signaling for silence.

"So, where do we start?" he began, his tone loaded with intensity.

An air of tension hung in the room as everyone waited for Arnav's next words. "By throwing everyone out of this house," he declared, his voice laced with anger and sarcasm.

Laksh's furrowed brow betrayed his confusion as he tried once more to grasp the situation "how can you say that Arnav"

Arnav chuckled at Laksh's perplexity. "As the owner, I can decide what I want to do, right?" he remarked, his words dripping with disdain.

Confusion rippled through the room at Arnav's words, with everyone struggling to comprehend the situation. DP was quick to protest, stating firmly, "It's illegal. This house belongs to us."

Arnav merely gestured to his men, who approached DP with a set of papers. As DP skimmed through them, his expression turned from confusion to shock. "The house belonged to you once, not anymore," Arnav stated matter-of-factly.

Laksh, too, was stunned by the revelation. He looked at Arnav, his mind racing with questions. "How? Why?" he began, but the words caught in his throat.

DP was incredulous. "I never signed these papers," he protested.

Arnav chuckled darkly. "About that, Mr. Maheshwari, why don't you ask your dear son Laksh?" he suggested, his tone dripping with contempt.

Adarsh turned to Laksh, seeking an explanation, but Laksh was at a loss for words. "I... I bhaiya woh..." he faltered, unable to convey the truth to his family.

Interrupting the tense moment, Arnav spoke with irritation, "You guys can have this discussion later. Right now, get out of this house."

As Sanskar and Abhay entered the room, they were met with shock at the scene before them.

"You can't do this, Arnav." Laksh pleaded desperately,

"Would you guys leave on your own, or should my men throw you out?" Arnav retorted, his words laced with mockery.

"Why are you doing this, Arnav?" Sanskar's voice trembled with a mix of confusion and frustration.

Arnav turned to face him, his expression cold and calculating. "Why don't you ask that to your bade papa, Sanskar?" he replied cryptically.

DP interjected, his tone firm and resolute. "We had nothing to do with you, Mr. Mathur," he stated.

Arnav's laughter filled the room, a bitter sound echoing off the walls. "You had, Mr. Maheshwari. You have done a lot and snatched a lot from me," he accused, his eyes flashing with anger and resentment.

"Deepak Mathur, does that name ring a bell, Mr. Maheshwari?" Arnav's voice cut through the tense silence, his gaze piercing as he locked eyes with DP. The older man's expression shifted from surprise to confusion, then to a dawning realization.

"Fate plays a cruel game, doesn't it? What you sow, you reap," Arnav continued, his voice laced with bitterness. "So it's time for you all to reap, Mr. Maheshwari."

DP's eyes widened in shock. "Who are you?" he demanded, his voice trembling with a mixture of disbelief and apprehension.

Arnav's lips twisted into a scornful smile. "His son. Deepak Mathur was my father," he declared, each word heavy with accusation. "The same father who pleaded with you to save his wife, to save my mother. But you didn't. You didn't lift a finger to help your own sister."

Arnav's voice cracked with emotion as he recounted the painful memories. "But you didn't. You turned a blind eye to your own sister's suffering. You reasoned that she had married a man outside of caste, so she was no longer worthy of your help."

Arnav's eyes burned with a mixture of anger and sorrow as he continued, his words heavy with accusation. "My father sold everything we had and came to you for help. He begged for even the smallest shred of compassion. But you, in your arrogance, turned him away. You cast him out of this same house, declaring that beggars had no place here."

A heavy silence settled over the room as Arnav's words sank in. The Maheshwari family members exchanged uneasy glances, grappling with the weight of Arnav's revelation.

Arnav's anger simmered beneath the surface, his fists clenched at his sides as he recounted the painful memories of his family's past. He had meticulously crafted his plan for revenge, wanting nothing more than to see the Maheshwaris suffer as his family had suffered. But even the best-laid plans could be derailed by the unpredictable hand of fate.

After a moment of heavy silence, Arnav collected his thoughts, his gaze steely as he addressed the stunned Maheshwari family. "So, will you all walk out of this house on your own, or should my men throw you out?" His voice was firm, brooking no argument.

No one dared to respond. Arnav gestured to his men, who moved forward with determination, forcefully pulling each member of the Maheshwari family out of their own home. The scene was chaotic, filled with confusion and disbelief.

At the entrance, Ragini and Rudra stood frozen, unable to comprehend the sudden turn of events. The sight of their entire family being forcibly evicted from their own house left them speechless.

Abhay stood by Sanskar's side, offering silent support as they watched the scene unfold before them. Each member of the Maheshwari family was pushed out, their expressions a mix of shock, anger, and disbelief.

After a few minutes, Arnav emerged from the house, donning sunglasses to shield his eyes from the intense emotions around him. With a decisive gesture, he signaled his men to lock the house, from the entrance to the main gate.

The Maheshwari family stood in stunned silence, watching helplessly as their cherished home, filled with countless memories, was cruelly snatched away from them.

Ragini's eyes widened in realization as Arnav emerged from the house. Her suspicions were confirmed; Arnav was indeed the mastermind behind everything. He had bailed out Anirban and had something larger planned—a scheme of revenge against the Maheswari family.

Before he could step into his car, she rushed towards him, her heart pounding with a mixture of fear and determination. "Arnav, wait!" she called out urgently.

Arnav halted in his tracks, turning to face her with a stoic expression. His gaze met hers, revealing nothing of his thoughts or intentions.

"You were the one who informed Abhay about my location when Anirban kidnapped me," Ragini accused, her voice tinged with disbelief and anger.

Rudra, Sanskar, and Abhay, who had been closely following her, exchanged incredulous glances, taken aback by Ragini's revelation.

Arnav took a deep breath, his expression unreadable as he remained silent in the face of Ragini's accusation. She pressed on, unable to contain her curiosity and growing apprehension.

"Why?" she demanded, her voice trembling with emotion.

After a moment of tense silence, Arnav finally spoke up, his voice calm yet tinged with a hint of frustration. "Your kidnapping was never part of the plan," he began, addressing Ragini directly. "Sanskar went behind Anirban, causing him trouble, and in his anger, Anirban kidnapped you, bringing a tangent to my whole perfect planning."

The Maheshwari family remained speechless.

Just then, another car pulled up, and Kushi stepped out, her expression mirroring Ragini's surprise. As she approached, Arnav's muttered words caught her attention, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of unease.

"Speak of unwelcomed trajectories," Arnav murmured under his breath, his gaze flickering briefly towards Khushi.

Kushi, sensing the tension, wanted to inquire about the situation, but Arnav being Arnav just ignored her.

"We are getting late," Arnav called out as he entered the car, addressing Ragini. "It was nice to meet you, Ms. Gadodia. Hope you take care, because luck is not always on our side every time."

With that cryptic farewell, Arnav departed, leaving Ragini, Sanskar, and Rudra with more questions than answers. Despite their desire to seek clarification, the opportunity slipped away as the car disappeared into the distance, leaving them to grapple with the aftermath of Arnav's revelation.

Ragini's brows furrowed in confusion as she looked at Kushi. "His wife?" she asked

Kushi met her gaze with a solemn nod, "Yes," she confirmed softly.

A sense of realization washed over Ragini as she absorbed the significance of Kushi's words. "He stopped for you," she murmured,

Kushi took a deep breath, her expression pensive. "I never wanted him on this path of revenge," she admitted, her voice tinged with regret. "But certain wounds are so deep that any form of love is unable to heal them."

Ragini regarded her sympathetically, recognizing the weight of Kushi's words. "But your love won, he didn't go to the extreme he had planned " she remarked softly, offering a glimmer of hope amidst the turmoil.

Kushi nodded, a faint smile playing on her lips. "Yes, and I am glad," she affirmed, a sense of relief evident in her tone.

"I'll take my leave now, have a flight to catch," she explained, her voice tinged with a hint of sadness.

As Kushi prepared to depart, she embraced Ragini in a warm hug, the gesture conveying both farewell and reassurance.

Ragini returned the hug, grateful for Kushi's presence and the unexpected bond they shared. "Take care," she responded sincerely, watching as Kushi made her way towards the waiting car, her thoughts swirling with newfound insights and unanswered questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello, 

I hope you're enjoying the story so far!  

What do you think about Arnav and Kushi?

...........

To all my readers, If you're enjoying the story, please consider taking a moment to vote or leave a comment. 

Your input not only encourages me to keep writing but also helps me understand what you like and what you'd like to see more of.

Love, Crystal

............................................................

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

74.4K 2.7K 14
**** Scene 1 Ragini(blushing) : I love Laksh Swara(excited) : Omg omg rago.. I m very happy for u.. I will help u in proposing him.. Dont worry he wi...
19.9K 1.1K 15
On our favorite bridge of swaRagini... They both are standing... "Ragini, I love you truly. I can't be far from you. accept me plz.." Laksh say...
15.7K 1.1K 18
Update Status: Once a month but sometimes an early surprise! Sun Saiyaan - A RagSan story. Adapted from the SwaRagini serial track, where Swara and...
223K 10.7K 30
Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any feeling for you. So, don't have any misconc...