Smile For Us Y/N (Yandere Fem...

By Inferno55

Y/N was just a normal kid, wanting to make friends at playcare, but no one wants to play and be friends with... More

Bio
Prologue: A Sibling Bond
Chapter 1: Y/n Meets CatNap
Chapter 2 - Y/n Meets DogDay
Chapter 3: Y/n Meets the Other Smiling Critters (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Y/n Meets the Other Smiling Critters (Part 2)

Smiling Critters Ages And Roles

2.4K 40 9
By Inferno55

Catnap

Age: 21 (formally trinity grambell)

Reason: due to the extermination from bigger bodies initiative, trinity's age rate increase from 9 year old kid to 21 year old adulthood.

Role: caretaker and nightwatchwoman

Bio: catnap will do whatever she can to watch over the kids and help them get to sleep at bedtime. Before she was catnap, trinity was best freibdd with y/n and acts like a sister to him, even after she became who she was today as she treats y/n like one of her own kittens and will not hesitate to hurt anyone that tries to harm y/n. She'll do way ot takes to get her precious kitten back even if she let's the other smiling critters help we get y/n back.

Dogday

Age: 21

Role: leader of the smiling critters and caretaker

Bio: dogday always loved to make friends and put a happy smile on their faces until she meets y/n, who was shocked to see him all sad and lonely as she is determined to make him smile and he happy as she acts like a loving big sister figure and loves to play with him. She even likes it when y/n calls him a good boy that caused her tail to wag really fast and calls him angel to show him how much she loves him. However...she can show acts of aggression and hatred when she sees poor little y/n getting bullied or take something that belongs to him as she will punish them for treating her angel such disrespect.

Bubba bubbaphant

Age: 23

Role: homeschool teacher

Bio: Bubba was assigned to be y/n's homeschool by Miss delight and her sisters, since he always had a hard time learning with the students at the school house because of how they treated him like an outcast, which gave Bubba the chance to teach y/n as his homeschool teacher, which y/n became her best student even after his first day with Bubba bubbaphant. Bubba can also he a bit overprotective and strike like a papa bear when is comes to taking care of y/n or even homeschooling him, in fact, she will even try to get back at the kids that bullied y/n or steal his papers that he worked on to either mess them up to make him fail or use them to get good grades as he's very smart and he can get away with it since he is an expert in covering his own tracks.

Kickinchicken

Age: 22

Role: sports teacher

Bio: at first, she didn't care much about y/n until she saw how good of a team player he was. He can be in any kind of sport that made her want y/n to be in her team, despite hoppy hopscotch wanting y/n on her team. She can also teach y/n how to be cool like her and she is shown to ve extremely protective in case someone tries to pick on the boy that she sees as her little brother. Like Bubba, she is willing to protect y/n and watch over him during nap time. She wants y/n to stay inside the smiling critters room instead of having his own room, so he can sleep with the cool kids loke herself.

Hoppy hopscotch

Age: 22

Role: sports coach/team player

Bio: like Kickinchicken, she wants y/n to be on her team and she is a good example of a protective older sister as she won't hesitate to teach the bullies a lesson for harming her special sports star. She would even help y/n hop up to the moon with her by holding onto him to prevent him from falling down. Shs loves to play games and activities with y/n, and she when agrees with Kickinchicken to let y/n stay and sleep in their rooms. So, she sleep and cuddle with her little "bunny" like the big sister she can be.

Bobby bearhug

Age: 24

Role: caretaker/nurse

Bio: like dogday, she treats y/n with lots of love and care like a mama bear as she gives lots of hugs and kisses. She would play with him, read stories to him, and even sleep with him like he's a teddy bear for her to cuddle with when it was time for bed or during nap timem she will not hesitate to punish those who tried to take away or harm her little teddy bear. Whenever y/n is sad and depressed or have a lot of boo-boos on his body, Bobby will immediately take care of that since she is playcare's own nurse for her to treat her patients wounds, especially y/n's.

Picky piggy

Age: 23

Role: lunch lady

Bio: Picky piggy loves to eat food, bit she doesn't like to see y/n starve to death since the other kids always take his food, especially a cupcake or hamburger, so she is willing to share her food with y/n to put some meat on his bones and would even have him sit at their own table, away from the other kids. Also, whenever someone takes something away from y/n's lunch trey, she won't hesitate to steal the other kid's lunch as punishment for taking y/n's lunch. She will never let y/n starve to death nor eat her own friends since they all treat him with the same amount of love and care as she does.

Craftycorn

Age: 21

Role: art teacher

Bio: Craftycorn may be shy and all, but she still managed to be friends with y/n as she teaches him on arts and crafts. She is impressed and amazed by y/n's artistic skills, and she insists on having them in an art museum. She would even play with y/n and Bobby bearhud as they even make y/n wear make-up and wear accessories, much to y/n's embarrassment that he had to deal with that. Catnap however, doesn't mind seeing y/n dress up like a girl, cause it makes her little kitten even more cutter.

Miss delight

Age: 20

Role: math teacher

Bio: Miss delight was the math teacher of the school houses, she and her sisters teached different types of subjects as she help kids with there math. Y/n was her favorite student as he would always take his time and get every question right. But he always had a hard time learning with the students at the school house because of how they treated him like an outcast. So, she and sisters told Bubba to homeschool y/n so he wouldn't feel alone and an outcast. Now whenever she sees her favorite student being homeschooled, she's happy and will do anything to project her little student.

Miss delights sisters (Darking, daisy, dainty, dimple, dazzle, dashing, desire, doodle)

Ages: there all in there 20s

Roles: darling (music teacher ), daisy (gardening teacher), dainty (language arts teacher), dimple (science teacher), dazzle (dance teacher), dashing (theater teacher), desire (gym teacher), doodle (art teacher).

Bio: these are the sisters of Miss delight, as each one teaches a different subject and help kids with something they're struggling with. The sisters always liked helping y/n and y/n always liked there company. However, some kids would bully him as they would call him "teachers pet". They all didn't like it as the kids that did this to there little boy would either get detention or would he punished. But now that y/n is now being homeschooled by Bubba, they can all sigh in relief that there little boy is safe.

(Author's note: just want to tell you all, that they'll stay the Age they're are at since they're toys.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 383 20
(Requests Closed at the moment) This is a oneshot book about the Smiling Critters from Poppy Playtime Chapter 3.
14.4K 376 26
Y/N L/N is a single mother, taking care of her adopted daughter, Dorothy, while also juggling both a night job and a day job. Other than that she liv...
253K 4.5K 32
Yandere!Smiling Critters x Male!Reader Y/n L/n was just a normal orphaned child but doesn't have many friends in his life and his only friends are th...
23.1K 343 14
Dogday x GN reader you were a worker, specifically you watched the orphans meaning you didn't have much insight as to what happened within the walls...