[[🌟Sushi and the Stars🍣]]

soeepy1 द्वारा

Octavia has never believed in true love. She's never believed that only in an instant, a person's life can be... अधिक

Chapter 1 - Rain
Chapter 2 - Coffee
Chapter 4 - Pity
Chapter 5 - Name
Chapter 6 - Acquaintances

Chapter 3 - Oliver

7 1 0
soeepy1 द्वारा

"What the hell?!" Octavia exclaimed as the hot coffee burned her skin and seeped into the fabric of her t-shirt and jeans.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Here, let me get you some napkins!" a boy exclaimed. He was just a little taller than Octavia. He had pale skin, curly blonde hair, and glasses. A constellation of freckles scattered his nose and cheeks.

"It's alright. It was an accident. I'm Octavia, but you can call me Via."

"Octavia... I've always loved that name. It reminds me of space. Here, let me buy you another drink. Oh, uh, my name's Oliver, by the way."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.3M 32.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
801K 67.7K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...