Shark Turmoil (My Hero Academ...

由 Salvage_Bernard

Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother... 更多

Bio, and Informations
Chapter 1 - The Start
Chapter 2 - What it means to be a hero.
Chapter 3 - Roaring Muscles
Chapter 4 - Entrace Exam
Chapter 5 - First Day at U.A
Chapter 6 - Second Day and Blattle Trial
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial
Chapter 8 - Class President, do your best Iida!
Chaper 9 - USJ Attack
Chapter 10 - (OVA) Save! Rescue Training
Chapter 11 - (S2) Sports Festival/That's the idea Ochaco!
Chapter 12 - (S2) Roaring Through The Sports Festival
Chapter 13 - (S2) Sports Festival P.2
Chapter 14 - (S2) Sports Festival P.3
Chapter 15 - (S2) Sports Festival Pt.4
Chapter 16 - (S2) Hero Names
Chapter 17 - (S2) Intership
Chapter 18 - (S2) Back To U.A
Chapter 19 - (OVA) Training of The Dead
Chapter 20 - (S2) Gearing up for the Final Exams
Chapter 21 - (S2) The Final Exams
Chapter 22 - (S2) Day at the Mall
Chapter 23 - (Two Heroes Movie) Welcome to I-Island!
Chapter 24 - (Two Heroes Movie) Saving I-Island!
Chapter 25 - (S3) Pool
Chapter 26 - The Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 27 - (S3) A Disastrous Training Camp
Chapter 28 - An Untold Story of a Shark
Chapter 29 - Rescue Mission
Chapter 30 - (S3) Battle Between Life and Death
Chapter 31 - (S3) All For One
Chapter 32 - (S3) Moving to the Dorms and other stories
Chapter 33 - (S3) Ultimate Moves
Chapter 34 - (S3) - License Exam
Chapter 35 - (S3) Rescue Exam
Chapter 36 - (S3) Deku Vs. Kacchan and other revelation
20k Special
Chapter 38 - (S4) Sir Nighteye's Agency
Chapter 39 - (S4) - Little Girl
Chapter 40 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 1
Chapter 41 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 2
Chapter 42 - (S4) Rescue Aftermath
Chapter 43 - (Filler) A Fun Day Off
Chapter 43 - (S4) Prepping for the School Festival

Chapter 37 - (S3) Ceremony and New Faces

475 19 8
由 Salvage_Bernard

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Y/n POV-

The next morning after the whole Izuku and Bakugo fight, they were now at house arrest and it didn't take long until everyone knew about that.

Class 1-A: "What?!" Some yelled.

Mina: "You guys fought..?"
Hagakure: "And now are under house arrest?!"
Kaminari: "That's dumb!"
Aoyama: "It's nonsense."
Sero: "Are you stupid?"
Tokoyami: "The pinnacle of stupidity."

Y/n: "Alright that's enough you all. They both already learned their lesson." I said sternly with them.

I noticed Ochaco and Iida walking to Izuku and decided to go after them.

Ochaco: "So, did you guys make up?"
Izuku: "It wasn't much of a "make up" as... Hmm... It's hard to put into words..."
Iida: "You're lucky that you got away with house arrest." He started to chop his hand. "That means you two will miss the opening ceremony we're going to now."

Everyone had gone to prepare themselves for the day ahead, so I took this time to talk.

Y/n: "How was the fight between you back there? By the way you both looked, it was a very tough one." I talked with Izuku.
Izuku: "Yeah. At first, I didn't wanted to fight, but when Kacchan told about how he still felt guilty with All Might's retirement, I kinda lost my cold."
Y/n: "Hm. Seems like Bakugo-kun did changed after the training camp. Have you tried talk with him?"
Izuku: "Until now... not really."
Y/n: "Well then, with you the best. I'll tell you about the ceremony when I get back, okay?" He nods. "See you later."
Izuku: "Yea, later." He waves back.

Upon arriving at U.A...

Iida: "Listen, everyone! Stay in line and move promptly to the grounds!" He was chopping his hands fowards.
Sero: "You're the one who's not in the line" He said back to him.
Iida: "The dilemma of a class rep!" He said with his body shaking in frustration.

It was then that we met Monoma ahead, laying his ewbol on the wall with a smug look on his face.

Monoma: "I heard, Class 1-A...Two people! You had two people fail at the provisional licensing exam!"

I groaned loudly while moving my head up placing my hand on my face.

Sero: "Class 1-B's Monoma!"
Kaminari: "He's crazy as usual."
Kirishima: "So were you the only one to fail again? Like with the final?"

Monoma only lauged again and turned around.

Kirishima: "Which is it?!"
Monoma: "Heh. We... all passed!" He turns around doing a pose with the rest of Class 1-B at the back. "We've pulled ahead of you, Class 1-A."

Y/n: T_T "Oh God, please give me strength..."

Todoroki then started to feel a bit down because of that, since he and Bakugo were the ones who failed back at the licensing exam.

Todoroki: "Sorry... everyone..."
Y/n: "Don't be mad about yourself. Monoma here is just turning this into an unnecessary competition."

Pony: "According to Vlad Teacher, we'll have classes together this semester! I'm looking foward to it!"  Ablonde girl with horns on top of her head appeared and talked mixing English and Japanese.

Kirishima: "Oh, I can't wait to test out my skills!"
Kaminari: "Anyway, you're an exchange student, right?"
Y/n: "Kaminari-kun, no." I said already knowing what was up on his mind.
Kaminari: "Aww."

As they talked, Monoma started to whisper something on Pony's ear.

Pony: "I'll beat you up so bad you won't be able to get back up!" She now spoke ij Japanese.

Kirishima and Kaminari were taken back by that, Monoma just laughed loudly with that.
Thankfully, Kendo appeared.

Kendo: "Don't teach her weird phrases!" She hit his neck, blacking him out.
Y/n: "Thank you, Kendo-san." I say before walking back with the others.

We heard a familiar voice at the back and saw Shinso off all people.

Shinso: "Hey, we're trying to get through back here."
Iida: "I'm sorry! Come now, everyone, save your chit-chat for later. You're causing problems for other people!"
Shinso: "Don't show me how uncool you are." He said bluntly.

Tokoyami: "Shinso." He whisper.
Jiro: "He's the person who fought Midoriya at the sports festival."
Sero: "That guy looks... like he's bulked you a bit..."

Y/n: "I mean, probably after the sports festival he's been doing some exclusive training. It's U.A we're talking about after all."

Some more time later, all U.A classes were gathered up in a field were Principal Nezu was standing up a small stage.

Nezu: "Hey! It's the small mammal you all love, the principal! Recently, the fur I'm so proud of has deteriorated in quality... it's a hard time for me to take care of it. This is something you can say about humans, too. Even if you have a balanced diet with zinc and vitamins, the most important thing has to be sleep. Disturbing your lifestyle is the worst for your fur. So, if you're trying to improve your hair quality, you should make sure to get enough sleep."

Y/n: "Kinda nice of him. But I sincerely had not being sleeping well for the past weeks."

Nezu: "The cause of the disturbance in lifestyle is incidents from this summer vacation I'm sure you already know about. The loss of a pillar. The effects of that incident have appeared faster than I could have imagined. There will be probably great chaos in society in the near future.

Kaito: "In the future, I see dark times ahead. I see intresting events ahead! And it is beautiful."

Y/n: "..If he can see dark times ahead... things will surely nit get any better from here.."

Nezu: "In particular, this will be most apparent to those in the hero course. You must approach activities outside of school, like the hero work studies that mainly second and third years participate in, with a greater sense of caution and crisis than before. The air always feels heavy when we talk about gloomy things like this, huh? The adults working hard to do something about that heaviness. We'd like you all to learn that hard work from them and develop  into capable people. All of you in the business course, general studies, support course and hero course-- I don't want you to forget that you're all successors of this society."

Sekijiro: "Thank you, Principal Nezu." He finishes, and walked to the stage. "And now, we have a few warnings from the non-curricular guidance teacher, Mr.Hound Dog."

Hound Dog go to be in front of the mic.

Hound Dog; "Grr... yesterday... grrrrr... AT THE DORMS!... grrr... growl! Unused to grr... life--

Hound Dog suddenly howls leaving pretty much every speechless, he left the stage and Sekijiro walks back in.

Sekijiro: "Let's see. There were students fighting last night. You might be unused to life at the dorms, but let's live a life of moderation, is what he means."

Y/n: "Oh, maybe that was what Hound Dog was trying to say."

Mineta: "Does he forget human speech when he gets angry? There's still so much I don't know about U.A..!"
Momo: "Midoriya-san and Bakugo-San are being treated as problem children, aren't they?"
Y/n: "Pretty much... yeah they are."

Sekijiro: "And now, return to your classrooms, starting with the third years."

And so, the third year goes back inside the U.A building to resume their classes.
Later, we all got back to class.

Aizawa: "Okay, then, we'll be continuing regular classes starting today. A lot of unprecedented things happened, but you'll need to switch gears and focus on your duties as students. We'll be staying inside of the classroom today. But this semester, you'll have even harsher training than before."

Y/n: "So... No rest..? Like... Not even a small one...?" I thought sadly, I was so tired from past events and all.

Mina: "He's not talking about it..." She whispered to Tsuyu.
Aizawa: "What's that, Ashido?" His bandages and hair started to float as his eyes to red.
Mina: "Eep! I haven't felt this in a while!"
Tsuyu: *hand up* "I'm sorry, can I ask a question? Can you tell us what "hero work studies" that came up earlier during the opening ceremonies are about?"

Sero: "Oh yeah, the principal said something about that."
Tokoyami: "I was wondering, as well."

Momo: "He said it was something many of the upperclassmen are engaged in..."

Aizawa: "I was planning to talk more about those at a later date, but..." He scratches the side of his head. "I guess telling you guys now is more logical. To put it simply, they're hero activities outside the school. Like the internships you did under heroes before... only closer to the real thing."

We all had a moment to think about those words Aizawa said to us, Ochaco had an realization.

Ochaco: "Then why did I work so hard at the sports festival?!"
Iida: "That's true. If we have work studies, the even those who didn't get scouted at the sports festival would have paths open for them."
Sato: "Now, calm down. You're not being yourself." Sato tries to calm Ochaco.
Ochaco: "But--!"

Aizawa: "The hero work studies use the scouting from the sports festival as connections. This isn't part of a class, but an activity done at the discretion of the student. So those who weren't scoured at the sports festival would have a hard time lining one up to begin with. Originally, individual agencies recruited on their own, but there were many complications with trying to get U.A students to join, so it ended up being like this. If you understand, sit down."
Ochaco: "I'm sorry I jumped into conclusions..." She sat down.
Aizawa: "Now that you have your provisional licenses, you can assist in more real ways for longer periods of time. But there haven't been many cases where first years have received their provisional licenses. With the increased activity of villans, we are currently thinking seriously about your participation. Well, we'll have you hear more about what is like and explain in further detail at a later date. We've got our own circumstances to consider. Well then, sorry to keep you waiting, Mic."

The door slips open to reveal President Mic just behind it.

Mic: "First period is English! In other words, my time! It's been an age since I stood on this stage! Did you miss me, bro? We've got a lot to cover today! Let's fire it up, YEAH!"

-Timeskip-
-Dorms-

After an long and tiring ordinary day at U.A we get back at the dorms, we're Mineta and Sero decided to fill up Bakugo's patience a bit.
Meanwhile, the others were talking about the stuff that happened today and Izuku now realized how much he was being "left behind"

Iida: "That's the face you're making, Mr. House Arrest." He does a pose.
Izuku: "Don't call me "Mr. House Arrest" that's mean! Um, Y/n-kun, what's a work study?" He goes to me.
Y/n: "As much as I wanted to tell everything, unfortunately, wehave been forbidden to tell you anything about our classes by the teachers." I explained.
Iida: "Sorry, but you two will need to fully experience that feeling you have right now. Are you listening, Bakugo-kun?"
Bakugo: "Shut up! I get it! Damn Four-eyes!"

Izuku later went outside to take all the trash from everybody out.

-3rd POV-
-3 days later-

As the days pass by, nothing really happened much, but this day was the same one Izuku was off from house arrest, now everything was kinda back to normal.
The same couldn't be said for Y/n tough. He was feeling more tired than usual, it seemed like everything that happened to him before had catch up.

Now, he was walking down the school grounds on the way to the building.

Y/n: "It's okay. You'll be okay. Just another ordinary day at U.A, how bad can it be..? Before you know it, day's over."

Suddenly, it cuts now to Y/n back at the white void, he was still wearing his uniform and was still walking.
It was like the whole world dissappear with only him and his thoughts.

𝘕𝘰, 𝘯𝘰, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥.
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥.

𝘊'𝘮𝘰𝘯, 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰--

Y/n: "Wow!"

Back at the real world, Y/n trip over his feet and falls down on the ground.
He stayed there for a whole minute before he sighs and stands up.

-U.A High-school-

Izuku: "I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE TROUBLE I CAUSED!!" He yells as he blows steam from his nose.
Ochaco: "Deku-kun, thanks for all your hard work!"
Jiro: "Hard work? Why does he look so angry, anyway?"

Izuku: "Iida-kun! Y/n-kun! I'm sorry for disappointing you two!"
Iida: "Right... I'm glad you know what you did wrong."
Y/n: O_Õ "Since when you disappoint me? Anyway, what's the matter?" He asked.

Izuku: "I'm going to catch up with everything I fell behind in these past three days!"
Kirishima: "Oh, that's great! I love stuff like that!"

Aizawa: "In your seats, everyone." He appears surprising Izuku a bit and everyone quickly went to their seats. "Morning. Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about the work studies. Please come in."

The door slides open and the students all look to see three people coming in.

Aizawa: "We'll have people who experienced it at first hand tell you about how these are different from internships. Listen carefully. The three third years at U.A, who stand at the top of all U.A students. Also know as the Big Three."

Y/n: "Big... Three..?"

Sato: "The top of all U.A students... The Big Three..."
Mina: "Big Three!"
Iida: "The crowd among the splendid U.A students..."
Momo: "The ones closest to the heroes among us..."

. . .

Don't think it, don't say it, don't think it, don't say it...

Jiro: "I heard they're the ones we're supposed to be like..."
Kaminari: "There's someone really pretty, too... They don't really seem like it."

Mineta: "Target acquired!"

Mineta gave a good look at Nejire and his mouth started to droll out rivers as his mind repeated "acqured"

Izuku: "That person..." He looks at Mirio. "He was from back then... I only saw his face then, so I didn't realize, bu now I remeber! At the sports festival I watched on Tv last year... He didn't rank very well, but he left a strange impression. If I remember correctly, the two next didn't rank near the top, either, but they're the U.A Big Three, huh..?  I wonder what kind of heroes they are..."

Aizawa: "Okay, can you please introduce yourselves briefly? Let's start with Amajiki."

Amajiki stayed quiet as he did a powerful stare at the intire class that it even surprised them a bit.

Class 1-A: "What's with that look?!"
Iida: "All that intensity from just one glance!"

Amajiki thought on a potato.
And so, he view everyone with a potato head.

Amajiki: "It's no good." He started to trmeble. "Mirio, Hado-san... Even if I look out on them imagining they're potatoes, everything other than their heads remains human. I still can't see them as anything but human. What should I do..? I can't... say anything..." He whisper as the class blinked twice. "My mind's... blank... I can't..."

He now turned at the wall.

Amajiki: "I want to go home..!"
Y/n: "Mood."
Ojiro: "Um, you are the top of U.A's hero course, right?"

Nejire: "Oh, listen, Amajiki-kun! That's called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're human, it's so strange!"

Nejire now turns to the whole class.

Nejire: "That is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki. And then, I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies. But wait..." She goes to Shoji. "Hey, hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick?" She got a bit closer to him.
Shoji: "Trying to look cool?"

But he was ignored when Nejire saw Todoroki.

Nejire: "Oh my! You must be Todoroki-kun, right? Right? How did you get that burned right there?"

Todoroki tried to respond, but, he was ignored.

Nejire: "Ashido-san, if your horns break off, will new ones grow in? Can you move them? Oh! Mineta-kun, are those ball of yours head? How do you get a haircut? Asui-san, you're a tree frog, not a toad, right? There's so much I want to know about all of you! It's so strange!"

Y/n: "She quite have the... personality." He said impressed by Nejire's happy and bouncy persona.
Mina: "She's like a kindergarten..."

Mineta: "She wants to know about my balls? Wait a minute, that's sexual harassment, you know!" Mineta talked ad Momo had a disgusted face on the back.
Y/n: "No you Idiot, that's not she meant."

Nejire: "Hey, hey, Ojiro-kun, can you support your whole body with your tail?"
Ojiro: "U-Um..."
Nejire: *Gets closer* "Hey, hey, tell me! I want to know!"

Aizawa was already losing patience at that point, his eyes glow red as his hair started to float.

Aizawa: "Isn't this lacking rationality?" He said to Mirio.
Mirio: "Don't worry, Eraser Head! I'm going last to wrap things up, right?" He thumbs up and turns to the whole class. "The future's gonna be..?"

Silence.

Y/n: "Gonna be what?"
Mirio: "Awful! That's what you were s'posed to say, right? All right, my call-and-response was a huge fail!" He laughed. "Well, you guys look like you're not sure what's going on, right? We're third years who suddenly appeared to explain about work studies that aren't even required. That's confusing, right?" Mirio then placed a finger on his chin and wondered. "You guys got your provisional licenses at first years, right? This year's first years are really... energetic, right? Besides, it looked like my jokes didn't work earlier, right?"
Amajiki: "Mirio..?" He says as him and Nejire look at him.

Mirio: "Why don't you all fight me at once?"

Class 1-A: "Wha... What?!"
Y/n: "I got a bad feeling about this..."
Mirio: "It's the most rational to have you all experience your experience firsthand, right?" He rubs his nose. "How about it, Eraser Head?"
Aizawa: "...Do what you want."

-Timeskip-
-Y/n POV-

At Gym Gamma, we all get into our gym outfits and stand in front of Mirio ready face him.

Sero: "Um... are you serious?"
Mirio: "Totally serious!" He does some stretching.

Next to the wall, Amajiki had his head placed on it.

Mineta: "He's so far!"
Amajiki: "For the work studies, it would've been enough for us to say it, "This is how it was, and I learned a lot from it." Not everyone is filled to the brim with ambition. Wr can't end up with kids who are unable to recover after this." He said loud enough so all of us could hear it.

Y/n: "Is the okay?" I asked myself.
Kirishima: "What does he meant by "unable to recover"..?"
Nejire: "Oh, listen! Did you know? In the past there was a student who got so frustrated, the student quit being a hero, and that caused all sorts of problems. Did you know that?" Nejire was playing with Mina's horns. It's tough, isn't it, Togata? If you didn't think things properly, this'll be rough. Really rough."
Mina: "Please stop."

Tokoyami: "Please wait. There's a handicap in place, but we've fought we pro heroes before."
Kirishima: "And we fought with villans before, too. Do we look like such weak small fry to you that you need to worry about us?"
Mirio: "Right." He nods. "You can come at me anytime, from anywhere. Who's first?"

Kirishima: "I'll--!
Izuku: "Here I come!" He cuts him off.
Kirishima: "Unexpectedly, it's Midoriya?!" He yells as manly tears were released from his eyes.

Aizawa: "This is a good chance for all of you! Make sure you get all the most from this experience."

Mirio: "Problem child!" Started Mirio. "That's good! You really are energetic!"

Izuku moved both his arms all the way back to stretch himself and places his feet hard on the ground the same time he got ready to fight.

Sato: "The close combat team should surround him all at once!"
Kirishima: "All right!" He hardens his arms.

Since I was a close combat too, I also got into fighting position the same time as the rest of thr class does.

Kirishima: "Well then, sir, thanks for showing your kindness. I look foward to your teaching!"

Izuku dashes to Mirio using One For All, but then it happen...

Mirio's intire uniform falls...

Jiro: *screams*
Sero: "Your clothes fell off just now!"
Mirio: "U-Um, excuse me. The fine-tuning's tricky!" Mirio awkwardly put his pants back.

Using the open window Mirio left with pulling his pants back up, Izuku jumps and does a kick right on Mirio.
But then, his feet passed through Mirio's head, like he didn't existed at all.
Izuku lands and slips a bit before coming into full-stop.

Mirio: "You went for the face, huh?"

Aoyama, Mina and Sero used their quirk abilities into Mirio destroying a rock at the back.

Iida: "Wait!" The smoke clears. "He's gone!"

Mirio: "I'll start with long-distance fighters!" He appears from the ground right behind Jiro, who screamed again.
Sato: "His power isn't just slipping through things?"
Kirishima: "What kind of strong quirk is that?!"

Tokoyami did his ultimate move on fusing him and Dark Shadow, but Mirio again slip and punched his Tokoyami on his stomach, next he punched Sero and Mineta in a short time.
Mina, Aoyama and Tsuyu tried to somehow stop Mirio, but he was too fast for them and like the others punched the three.
Teh next who were punched were Momo, Jiro, Kaminari and Shoji.

Getting his pants back, he does a pose.

Mirio: "POWERRRR!!!"

Us, close combat fighters were all shocked by such agility and and well, power Mirio had.

Aizawa: "Mirio Togata. As far as I know, he's the man closest to being number one... Including the pros."

Mirio closed his eyes for a quick breath and open them with an evil smirk on his face.

Yeah, we're dead...

Mirio: "That's it for the long-distance fighters." He turned to us. "All that's left are the ones who focus on close combat, right?"

Forget it, we're fucked...

-3rd POV-

Kirishima: "I have no Idea what he just did!"
Ochaco: "He's strong enough being able to slip through things, but he can even wrap?"
Ojiro: "Does that make him unrivaled?"
Mirio: "Aw, stop that!" He got ready for another round of punches.

Izuku: "I think there's some kind of trick here! Wheter he'd applying his slipping power to wrap, or applying his wrap power to slip through things, he's attacking us directly, so as long as we go for the counter, there should be times when we can touch him! If we can't tell what he's doing, then we shoud figure it out assumptions with what we do now, and do whatever we can find a way to win!"
Kirishima: "All right, thanks! Midoriya right after the house arrest is amazing!"

Mirio now started to run towards them.

Mirio: "Then come and try figure it out!"

He got closer, closer and closer...
Now, he slipped under the ground.

Y/n: "He's under the ground!"

Mirio now appears right behind Izuku, but he predicted were he would came and does a kick.
But, his feet now slips through his arm.

Mirio: "But here's an ultimate move!" He moves his finger to Izuku's eyes. "Blinder Touch Eyeball Crush!"

But that was just a trick to blind Izuku, Mirio moved his body to be beneath Izuku and with his right arm, punched his stomach.

Mirio: "Most people try to lauch a counterattack like that, right? So then, of course, I'll train to go after those guys!" He went underneath the ground again.

Iida: "Midoriya-kun!" He yells before being punched by Mirio.

Next to be punched was Kirishima accompanied by Koda, Sato, Ojiro, Hagakure and Ochaco.
Y/n managed to dodge at the last second.

Mirio: "POWER!"

He looked to see Y/n standing a few meters away, he smirked evilly.

Mirio: "So, you were able to doge it, huh? Here I come!" He started to run.

Y/n tried to make a neutral face to hide his nervousness, moved his fists up so he was ready for whatever Mirio was going to do.
The blonde didn't responded and slip underground.

The world around Y/n seemed to be at slow motion as his mind was at million speeds.

Y/n: "Oh crap! Oh crap! He's somewhere on the ground! You have to think Y/n! Think..!"

Y/n suddenly detected a small electric field a feet away from him, along with a tiny noise from behind.

Y/n: "Behind!"

He jumps while doing a flip backwards with Mirio passing just bellow him.

Mirio: "He dodge it again?!" He thought surprised.
Amajiki: "He dodged his attack again?"
Nejire: "Did you see that? I couldn't even see nothing it was so fast!"

Y/n: "Now I have a some time! Think of a strategy, NOW!"

He immediately look at his surroundings, there was now way he could even defeat Mirio by physical, he need to have something to distract him.
He noticed the fallen rocks Mina, Aoyama and Sero left in a huge rock.

Y/n: *snaps fingers*

Dashing up to the rocks, he glanced at where Mirio was to see he was already gone.
Y/n felt again the electric field of Mirio.

Y/n: "From the... left!"

Jumped again barely able to dodge the attack, he rolls as his body lands.

Finnaly arrivingon to the rocks, he picked large enough for what he was planning, he quickly placed he rock on his back.

He and Mirio made eye contact, starting to walk first, picking up speed.

With enough distance, Y/n throws the large rock into Mirio's head.
If his theory was correct, Mirio's ability to slip through things should make him blind if he did it on his head, and he would go back until he deactivated it.

As the rock passes through his head and now into the back, that gave Y/n the window to react.

He quickly moved his arm and fists and lands a punch right into Mirio's face.
Everyone around goy shocked to see that.

Kirishima: "He actually got a clean hit?!"
Ojiro: "Unbelievable!"
Izuku: "Mirio-kun didn't had the time to activate his quirk before Y/n-kun could hit him!"

But, this action wasn't going to slide without its consequences.
He completely forgot that Mirio had his fist coming up at him, so the moment he hit Mirio, his fist had also hit Y/n too.

Mirio got on the ground and Y/n slides backwards a bit with his hands covering his stomach.
Y/n tried to remain fine.

Aizawa: "It's okay Y/n, you can already show your pain."

When that words passes into his ears Y/n immediately made painfull "Oh" sound and falls into his knees.

Mirio: "Wow! You're more clever than U thought you would!" He got up.
Y/n: "T-Thanks... Ugh..." Y/n flinched.
Mirio: "Do you want to keep going?"
Y/n: "...no."

Aizawa: "That will be enough for today. We have other things to get done." Announced Aizawa.

Later, the Big Three now standed in front of Class 1-A.

Mirio: "I tried to make it so you wouldn't see my willy, but I'm sorry about that girls. But anyway, what kind of get it now, right?"
Y/n: "We all got a heavy punch in the stomach without having a idea om what was going on..."
Mirio: "Did you think my quirk was strong?"

Sero: "It was too strong!" He protested.
Hagakure: "That's not fair! Thinkn about me too!"
Mina: "You could slip through and wrap! Are you a hybrid like Todoroki?"

Mirio: "Nope. I've only got one."
Y/n: O_Õ "I'll pretend he have."
Izuku: "How so?"
Nejire: "I know! I know what his quirk is! Hey, hey, can I say it? Can I?" Nejire asked Mirio and turned to the class. "It's Permeation!"
Amajiki: "Hado-san, It's Mirio's turn right now."

Mirio: "That's right! My quirk's Permeation. What you guys called a wrap was, as you guessed, an application of that. Sorry about that."

Izuku for some reason did invisible notes with his hands, that got the attention of both Ochaco and Y/n who stared at it.

Izuku: "How exactly do you wrap?"
Mirio: "If I activate my quirk through my intire body, then my body can go through everything. Everything. That means, the ground too." He taps the ground with his feet.
Ochaco: "Oh, then that was... you falling into the ground?"
Mirio: "That's right. I feel underground! And then, when I released my quirk while I'm falling, something strange happens. Apparently, things that have mass can't overlap, so I get repelled! In other words, I get repelled to the surface in an instant. That's how my wrap works. By changing the angle based on the direction of my body or pose I'm holding, I can aim for where I get repelled to!"

Mina: "Sounds like a buggy game." She pouts.
Mirio: *burst of laughter* "You could say that!"

Tsuyu: "So you can avoid all attacks and move wherever you like in a instant. It really is a very strong quirk."
Mirio: "No, I made it into a strong quirk." That got some curiosity if others. "While my quirk is activated, my lungs can't take in oxygen. Even if I breathe in, it'll just go through, right? In the same way vibrations go through my eardrums, and light goes through my retinas. I can go through everything. That means I can't feel anything. I just fall even while I have mass. That's all it is. Does that makes sense? That's why, If I want to go through a wall, I activate everything but one leg, then I released it on the other leg and land on it, activate my other leg and go through. Even for a simple action like that, there are a bunch of steps involved, right?"

Kaminari: "If it were me, I'd mess that up if I were in a hurry..."
Mineta: "Besides, if I can't feel anything, I wouldn't be able to move."

Mirio: "That's right, as expected, I was always left behind. In no time, I'd dropped to dead last. I dropped my clothes, too. In order to get to the top with this quirk, I couldn't just stay behind." He then touched his forehead repeatedly. "Predictions! I had to think faster than those around me! Sometimes I had to be tricky! Above all, I had to be able to predict what would happen! And what made those predictions possible was experience! I build my predictions on what I knew! It ended up being kind of long, but that's why I wanted to fight you all! I wanted to show you through experience rather then words! In your work studies, we're not guests. We're treated as one of the sidekicks and as pros! That's really scary. Pros will sometimes end up watching people die. But those scary and painful things you'll go through-- All of them are first-rate experience you wouldn't be able to have at school! I changed the experience I got during my work studies into power and took the top spot! That's why I think it's something you should do even if you're scared, first years!"

Y/n: "...Experience... Into power... intresting..."

Everyone clapped by Mirio's speech

Ojiro: "Even his speech was like a pro's."
Momo: "I can't belive he did all this for something he could have explained in a minute."

Y/n: "So that means work studies are going to treat us like pro's, huh? I've got to prepare myself when that day comes, then."

Aizawa: "We'll be going back now. Say thank you."
Class 1-A: "Thank you very much!"

The Big Three goes away.

-Timeskip-
-Dorms-
-Y/n POV-

Bakugo: "Hey! If you've got trash, then bring it here!" Bakugo pulls out a yellow trash bag.
Y/n: "Here." I hand him the bag.

As I handed the bag I walked away to the elevator to go at my dorm for a very well deserved rest.
I passed by the girls who were chatting among themselves.

My eyes then focused on Momo who was brushing her hair.

I've never taken a moment to have a good look at her, specially with her hair down.

She looked...
More beautiful than she already was.

Unfortunately I didn't noticed how long I was staring, and Momo did noticed it.
She looks into my eyes, or should I say my one eye.

Snapping back to reality, I got embarrassed and moved my head around before starting to run at a random direction and bumping my head on the wall and falling to the floor.

I heard the girls giggled at my silly move, I standed up and got to the elevator.

-3rd POV-

Y/n open his door and enters the room, closing the door he went to the bed and drops his body on it.

All he wanted now, was a rest.
And I think we should leave to let him alone for a while.

-End Of Chapter 37-

Hey guys, another chapter done!
And we're moving now into Season 4, this means Eri will now come to the show!
So stay tuned for more!

Anyways leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

62.4K 549 10
Izuku Midoriya aspires to be hero. He was told constantly that he couldn't be one, but he won't listen to them. He'll prove them all wrong. He might'...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
7.2K 129 47
This is a Oc story about rinji yagi becoming a hero and following in the footsteps of his dad and uncle but one day his dad died and his uncle Sends...
877 75 13
What if several tragic events meet in quick succession and drive the boy to the brink? A broken dream in early childhood Losing your best friend to r...