Tenacity Mini Awards

By graceunaltered

Do you claim to have the best book cover design? And the most impressive chapter titles as well? If you're co... More

Welcome!
Rules And Payments.
Categories.
Rewards.
Winning Badge Samples.
Forms.
Accepted Entries.

Judging Criteria.

62 11 0
By graceunaltered

Here is a brief explanation of the criteria for each category:

Best Title: The title of the book will be judged on its creativity, relevance to the story, and ability to capture the reader's attention.

Best Cover: The book cover will be evaluated based on its visual appeal, design, and how well it represents the story's themes and genre.

Best Blurb: The book's blurb, or short description, will be assessed on its ability to effectively summarize the story, generate interest, and entice readers.

Best Prologue: The prologue will be judged on its ability to set the tone, introduce the story, and draw the reader in.

Best Chapter Titles: The chapter titles will be evaluated on their creativity, relevance to the content, and how well they complement the overall narrative.

Best Grammar: The book's grammar, spelling, and overall linguistic quality will be assessed.

Best First Kiss: The first kiss scene will be judged on its emotional impact, authenticity, and how well it captures the characters' relationship.

Best Romantic Scene: The most compelling and well-written romantic scene will be selected.

Best Opening Line: The first sentence of the book will be evaluated on its ability to hook the reader and set the stage for the story.

Best Funny Scene: The funniest, most humorous scene in the book will be chosen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 297 23
"I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings." Or in which Ophelia and Ricky are childhood best friends turned into lovers. Ricky Bowen au...
2K 207 13
Open (๐Ÿฆ‹) Judging() Closed() Hi everyone, aadhya this side. So this is the second award I am helding. As earlier posted a message about the awards an...
90.6K 1.7K 11
Advertise your stories here! Read for read, follow for follow, and comment for comment are all allowed! (I don't promote vote for vote because it's...