Hazbin Hotel/ Helluva Boss X...

Por Writer-net

Description in the works All characters belong to Vivziepop, except you. Más

Bio (Updated 5/16/24)
Harem (Updated 2/15/24)
Harem pt2
Prolonge
Moving in (updated)
Hazbin Hotel Pilot
Proof of Trust (updated)
Helping around the hotel (Updated)
Chapter List (updated 6/14/24)
♪ Pop encounter💋
Character Profile: Rosalina (Updated: 3/21/24)
Overture
Overture (alternative)
Radio Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Defying an Overlord
Blowing up some steam💣

Masquerade

2.7K 77 61
Por Writer-net

(Author's Note: Warning, This chapter contains abusive and non-consensual content. Read at your own discretion. I do not own any of the pics or videos you'll see.)

"Talking"

"Thinking/ Speaking a different language"

"SHOUTING/YELLING"

Angel Dust woke up in a dimly lit room, tied to a chair. He tried to free himself but it was no use. Then, he was approached by the hellhound that captured him.

Captor: Finally awake, Angel Dust.

The porn star glowered, but eventually regained his confident smile.

Angel: Yeah, and what's it to ya?

Captor: I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault.

His captor held a knife against his face, but Angel wasn't bothered and laughed.

Angel: It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything.

He was then grabbed by the neck and lifted off the ground.

Captor: Fine. I guess I'll just have to fuck the information outta ya.

Angel: *stares defiantly* Do your worst. *smiled seductively* Daddy.

His Captor then ripped open his shirt and engaged in sexual intercourse with Angel. As it turns out, it was just a porn film being played on the hotel's TV.

Angel (on TV): ...Ohhhh, yeahhh, baby!

Everyone who was watching had different expressions. Sir Pentious and Charlie were creeped out, Vaggie and you were annoyed and Niffty was rather interested.

Angel: You know, this performance won me a 'Sex-x-xi' award!

Charlie: It's, uh... very... honest?... Oh.

The princess turned away nauseous and tried to shield her eyes with her hand.

Vaggie: Ew!

You merely sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. Charlie then peeked through her fingers back at the TV, but immediately regretted it as she turned away and covered her mouth.

Angel (on TV): Oh, harder, Daddy!

Vaggie: Okay! Enough of that.

She tried to help her girlfriend by covering her face with her own hand so that Charlie wouldn't have to see the TV. She then turned to Angel with a disapproving and unamused stare.

Vaggie: Angel, what the fuck?

Angel: What?! You said was "Show n' Tell" day. I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin' you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker.

Y/n: We didn't mean for you to show off your... "work." We were hoping you would show something more... innocent. Something that might help with your progress towards redemption.

Angel: No one specified. Besides, doesn't this tickle your fancy?

Y/N: Just because I'm an incubus doesn't mean I'm into stuff like this *gestures to the TV* I have my preferences.

Angel: Oh. And what exactly are those preferences, I'm sure I can all of those criteria.

You groaned in annoyance at Angel's flirting but then Husk chimed in while he was cleaning and wiping a wine glass.

Husk: Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene.

Angel let out an angry laugh at the comment.

Angel: Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?

Husk: You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?

Angel: *gasps* Fuck you. This is classy art!

The porn star gestured to the screen right at the part where the co-star slapped Angel's ass before going in for a bite.

Angel (on TV): OH! FUUUCK!!

That scene made Sir Pentious cover his eyes while Niffty just lay there on the table on her stomach, kicking her legs back and forth with a smile as she continued watching. You too was uncomfortable at that scene and cringed.

Y/N: *sarcastic* Yeah, classy.

Husk: That's bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point. *gestured to Pentious* That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep!

The snake demon in question was embarrassed that his secret got exposed while everyone stared at him weirdly.

Husk: *to Charlie* Princess, is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own.

Charlie: What?! No, I-- what? Pffff, no, no.

Both you and Vaggie stared at her silently as she was in denial.

Husk: *to Vaggie* This one, judges everyone and everything because she hates herself.

Vaggie turned to Husk and scowled, growling under her breath, but couldn't make any retort and just frowned before groaning in defeat. You placed a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. Vaggie appreciated the gesture and gave a smile.

Husk: *to you* The kid here is not as bad as the rest of you. Despite him being a sex demon, he doesn't try to get into anyone's pants like some people. His only main issue is that he feels the need to always help no matter how meager the tasks are.

Y/N: Um... thanks?

HusK then gestured to Niffty who gave a mischievous smile.

Husk: And Niffty? Heh... You don't even want to know what her deal is.

Husk drank from the bottle of whiskey he was holding as Angel laughed and kicked his legs.

Angel: You weren't kidding! Oh ho, wow!

Angel laughed in front of Vaggie's face briefly before sitting himself down on the couch's arm, closest to Husk.

Angel: Kitten's got claws! *sexily Meow!

He did a claw gesture at him flirtatiously, then placed a hand under the bartender's chin to turn his head and face him closely. This, of course, annoyed Husk as he immediately broke away from Angel and pointed at him with his index finger, making the pornstar reel back in surprise from the sudden move.

Husk:  And you! *scoffs* Don't get me started. I see right through you and all this bullshit and how fake you are.

Angel: Oh ho ho, me? Fake? Wow, I had no idea. Guess that's why I'm an actor, dumbass. And--

Before he could continue, Angel's phone vibrated and rang signaling that he was getting a call.

Angel: Hold that thought.

He walked away from the group while he answered his spoke. While he was talking to whoever it was, his demeanor changed from his usual confident attitude to a more nervous and scared one.

Angel: Hello? Uh, yeah I'm-I'm... No, No, I just, I... No, I-I'm not... But, uh... Yeah, I'll be right there. *hangs up* Well, uh... Looks like Val needs me for an... Uh-- emergency shoot.

Husk: *unconvinced* Uh-huh, sure.

Angel: *annoyed* You know what? Fuck you. I don't give a shit what some drunk ass bartender thinks a' me. So why don't you just crawl back to whatever cave you came from, porn critic.

Angel pulled out a pair of shades from his chest fluff and puts them on before flipping Husk off while the Bartender growled and glared in annoyance at his comment. But before he could leave, Charlie sprinted after Angel and tried to stop him.

Charlie: Angel, you can't leave yet. We haven't finished our exercises for the day.

Angel: I'm sure you'll manage without me.

He walked back over to the door and tried to leave, but the princess stopped him again and blocked the door.

Charlie: There isn't much time left for the hotel to prove itself.

The pornstar was growing annoyed by her persistence and tried to remain calm while he took off his shades and placed a hand on Charlie's shoulder.

Angel:  Dollface, it's my job. I know you want to fix everything but unless you can fix , there's nothing you can do.

Charlie frowned at what he said while He moved her out of the way and exited out of the door before slamming it and leaving. She then slumped against the door in defeat while you and Vaggie approached her.

Charlie: Uuugh, why is this so hard? What am I doing wrong?

Vaggie: Well, I mean... You're the princess of Hell.

Charlie: So?

Y/N: Well, you don't use the power that comes with that, which is very admirable of you, but maybe you could assert a little more... authority?

Charlie: *whines* But that's so mean.

Vaggie: It's not mean, exactly. It's... uh, aggressive kindness.

Y/n: Yeah, Aggressive kindness.

Y/N's thoughts: Is that even a thing?

Encouraged, Charlie then stood up.

Charlie: Okay... I could be so aggressively kind to Angel's boss... That I convince him to let Angel spend more time at the hotel!

Vaggie: Sure, whatever gets you there, babe.

Vaggie then went over to you and whispered.

Vaggie: Do you mind going with her, just in case?

Y/N: *whispered back* Way ahead of ya.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Husk downing a bottle of whiskey)

At the porn studio where Angel worked, the pornstar was in the middle of a shooting, lying on a bed while being supervised by Valentino and the director, Travis.

Angel: Ohhh! Daddy, I... uhhhh?...

He reached under one of the pillows and pulled out a piece of paper to re-read the script.

Angel: *scoffs*  Do you really expect me to memorize this whole script?

Valentino: Just improv it. You think anyone watches for the dialogue?

The overlord pointed to Travis who nervously smiled and shook his head.

Valentino: Action!

At that cue, four demons slammed the door open and entered the room, preparing to initiate the sex scene as raunchy music played.

Angel: *acting scared* Oh, no. So many burglars... *Sexily* and only one me!

He took a quick glance at the script before hiding it and setting it aside.

Angel: I guess I'll have to do all of you!

He let the blanket slide off, revealing his body to the burglars. Then one of them grabbed him and pinned him to the bed.

Angel: Ohh! So what are you gonna do ta' me?

Before they continued, Angel saw someone enter the studio and was shocked to see who it was.

Angel: Charlie?! Y/N?!

Rocky: Uh, my name's Rocky.

Angel then pushed Rocky off of him and the bed.

Angel: No one gives a shit.

Charlie: Oh, so this is where the magic happens.

Y/N: *mutters uncomfortably* Not somewhere I'd like to be.

As you both looked around, Charlie nearly bumped into a female hellhound actor who just got done taking her bra off.

Charlie: Oh, wow, that is--

Charlie blushed and shuffled back quickly and awkwardly from how close she accidentally was to her while you looked away and tried to be respectful, even though you were at a porn studio. The princess then gasped and her blush disappeared as she saw another male actor get slathered in oil.

Charlie: That is a lot.

Angel then came by, putting on a robe, and grabbed Charlie by the hand to divert her attention while still panicking.

Angel: What in the ever-loving fuck are you two doing here?!

Charlie: *authoritative* I am the Princess of Hell, Angel. And I go where I please. *whispers softly* I'm here to get you some time off for the hotel.

Y/N: I'm just here for support.

Charlie: Now, where's your boss?

Charlie was about to walk away in search of Valentino, but Angel firmly grabbed her by the hand and pulled her away.

Angel: Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You are going nowhere near Val--

Valentino: *annoyed* Angel! What is the fucking hold up?

Angel: *nervous* I'm coming.

Valentino: Not off-camera, you're not.

(Author's note: He got some points for that line.)

Angel then gently pushed you and Charlie toward the door.

Angel: *Panicked, talking fast* Please, please, just wait, wait until I'm done working and we will talk about this, I promise. But first, you both gotta go.

Unfortunately, Valentino noticed the two of you before Angel could get you both out and he flinched when his boss spoke.

Valentino: Aaaah, Your Majesty.

Angel: *whispered* Oh, shit.

Valentino: Welcome to my humble sex dungeon.

He got up from his chair and walked over to the three of you and pushed Angel aside.

Valentino: What can I do for such a--

The overlord then took Charlie's arm and pulled up her suit sleeve as he lecherously licked and slurped Charlie's arm, leaving a trail of his saliva.

Charlie: *grossed out* Ah, uh, no, thank you.

Angel looked away, disgusted.

Valentino: Mm! Lovely specimen!

You too were disgusted by his action so you grabbed the princess and pulled her away from the Overlord before standing between them.

Y/N: Tongue to yourself, pal!

Valentino: What? I was merely sampling her. And I must say, You're quite the looker yourself.

Valentino then caressed a hand on the side of your face. You were getting creeped out by his flirting but you stood your ground.

Y/N's thoughts: I rather have Angel flirting with me than this creep.

Valentino: You know, it's not often to see you kind wander around the pride ring. How about I get you and the princess a role in my studio? Because I can make you a star, make all both richer than, well, that papito--

Y/N: Hard pass.

You then swatted his hand away, making Valentino reel back in surprise at your defiance and Angel flinched in fear of what you did.

Y/N: We're only here for business, not to join in on this... sex circus.

Valentino: And what sort of business are you talking about?

Charlie then chimed in as she stood next to you.

Charlie: Uh, you see, I have come to aggressively, kindly speak with you about Angel.

The overlord stiffened slightly when she mentioned that, eyes narrowed and an eyebrow raised in suspicion. From behind, the pornstar waves his hands and gestures for her to stop.

Charlie: Later, of course. We wouldn't want to stand in the way of your work.

Valentino then snapped his head to the side, peering over his shoulder, and scowled at Angel as he grew more worried.

Valentino: Well then, make yourself comfortable, Your Majesty and guest, and enjoy the show.

Y/N: *mutters* Whatever gets us out of here sooner.

Everyone then got back to position while you and Charlie spectated.

Valentino: *sit next to Travis* Well, let's take this shit from the top!

Travis: *laughs* Action!

At the cue, Angel was pinned again by Rocky.

Angel Dust: Oh, wow, mister robbers. I sure hope you don't hurt me with those... Big guns of yours.

Rocky: Don't move, you spicy little, uuh, cock sleeve or else I'll...

They were unable to focus because a boom mic was swinging into the scene, they then turned to the mic operator to see Charlie whispering to him about the hotel.

Charlie: ...We do trust exercises everyday in the morning...

Y/N: Charlie, I think you should let them just do their work.

Valentino: CUT! What the fuck is going on with this?

Charlie: Ooh! I'm sorry. Were we too loud? I was just telling him about the Hazbin Hotel.

Valentino: Not at all, Princess! It doesn't bother me one bit.

Valentino put on a fake smile then glared and gnashed at Angel as he shrank uneasy.

Charlie: You know, this scene feels awfully violent. If you want help with the script, maybe I can pitch some scenarios that are more whole-- woah!

The princess tripped over a cable which caused it to become unplugged and electricity crackled.

Charlie: Okay. Okay. Ah, ah okay. 

She tried reaching for the cable to fix it but it caught fire and began to spread as she backed away.

Charlie: That's on fire. That-that, that's on fire.

Y/N: Oh boy...

The crew and actors screamed and fled while Angel remained on the bed and backed up against the pillows.

Angel: Oh shit...

Everyone was running away screaming as the room burned down. You and Charlie tried to put it out, but to no avail. As all of this was happening, Valentino glared at Angel menacingly, believing that he was the cause of this mess.

Charlie: Oh, god. Okay uh do you have any--

Y/N: Where's the fire extinguisher?!

The pornstar just sat there mortified as he watched the chaos ensue. From everyone screaming to you and Charlie trying to put out the fire while the princess apologized over and over. His pupils then shrunk when he saw his boss's dark figure standing in the midst of the fire, glaring at him.

Charlie: Oh, my God. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm s-s-s-s-s-sorry! Noooooo!

Having enough of this, Valentino growled as he unfurled his coat, which turned out to be his wing. Then with one flap, he sent out a gust of red smoke that put out the fire in an instant. Angel then quickly got off the bed and grabbed his robe from under before putting it on.

Angel: Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck...

Charlie: Oh, my gosh, I am so, so, so, so sorry. I-- I can clean this up. I-- I can--

Valentino: Don't you worry your pretty blonde head about it. We have people for that. *turns to Angel* Angel... can I see you in your dressing room for a moment?

(Author's note: And this is where he lost those points and then some.)

You and Charlie watched in concern as Angel ran off to Val. Angel was the first to enter the room, worried and scared cause he knew what was coming. Soon after a fuming Valentino entered slamming the door behind him shut. He then approached the pornstar menacingly while Angel raised his hand in defense.

Angel: Val, I didn't know that--

But before he could explain, the overlord grunted in annoyance as he smacked the back of his hand across Angel's face, giving him black eye. The pornstar stumbled back in pain, holding the side of his face as he tried to speak again.

Angel: Val, I--

The overlord then grabbed him by the collar part of his robe and held him close to his face, extremely pissed off.

Valentino: You really think you can have Lucifer's little bitch and your incubus friend fight your battles for you?

He threw Angel back, sending him colliding back against a chair. Angel then shuffled anxiously around it, visibly scared as he gasped and panted out of breath. Val growled as he walked closer to him while he still tried to explain.

Angel: Val, please, I'm sorry... They--

Valentino: You bring them here to protect you?  To fuck with me?

He reached out to Angel with an open hand to touch or possibly grab his chest fluff as he backed away into a corner of the room in fear, instinctively grabbing his robe to try and cover his chest. Then, red smoke circled around his wrists like cuffs, binding them together. Valentino then grabbed Angel by the neck and forcefully dragged him back before slamming him and pinning him down to the couch, causing the pornstar to yell in pain.

Angel: Ow! Val, stop!

Valentino: *teeth gnashed* You think they can get you out of work?

The overlord used his free hand to run and touch his chest fluff.

Angel Dust: No! No, that-- that-- that's not-- *voice wavers* --what I'm trying to do. I-- No--

Val then growled and violently threw Angel to the ground, causing him to slide to a stop, gasping and grunting heavily.

Valentino: *menacingly* You know she can't do anything.

He manipulated the smoke into a ball before forming it into a chain wrapped around Angel's neck, then lifted up his head and body to read his golden contract that was binding him to Valentino signed with his real name, "Anthony".

Valentino: I own you. Or have you forgotten that?

Angel: *sniffs and whimpers* No...

He then made the contract vanish while still holding the chain tightly.

Valentino: When I say "come", you say?

Angel: Yes, Valentino.

Valentino:*leans closer* When I say "You are fucking twenty guys before lunch," you say?

Angel: *voice deepening and breaking* Yes, Valentino.

Valentino: When I say "You better get those fucking CUNTS out of my studio." You say?

He grabbed the collar of Angel's robe and held him up to eye level. the pornstar had a look of terror on his face as Val caressed the back of his hand against it.

Angel Dust: Uh, I...

He grew annoyed when Angel didn't respond right away and dug his nails into his face. His voice became much more aggressive.

Valentino: YOU say?

Angel: Look, V-Val, Charlie just gets involved in everything and Y/N was just helping. I-I'll tell them to leave. Just don't hurt them.

Val then grabbed his collar again and lifted him off the ground.

Valentino: I have killed bitches for less than this attitude you're giving me. You're lucky you make me money. Now, you're going to go get rid of them,

He threw Angel to the ground and Angel caught himself from the fall.

Valentino: *points finger at him* and then you are filming all night. Get me?

Angel: Yes, Val.

Valentino: *smiles* Good.

Angel reached from behind and managed to grab the door handle and open it a little, but then Val suddenly grabbed him by the robe and violently dragged him out of the dressing room and back to the studio, slamming the door shut.

Valentino: *loudly* ALL RIGHT!

He threw Angel forward against the bed. The pornstar managed to catch himself, rather weakly though and you and Charlie were surprised to witness it.

Valentino: Get your asses back on set, and we are taking this from the top!

The two of you were furious at the overlord as Charlie changed to her demonic form, growing horns, eyes glowing red, and her hair floated while your eyes grew red as well, and an aura surrounding you.

Y/N: Fucking asshole!

Charlie: *demonic, angry* What makes you think you can treat him like that?!

You both approached Valentino while he just stood there smugly with his arms crossed, but Angel stopped you.

Angel: Charlie! Y/N! Just stop!

Charlie: Angel, what are you talking ab--

Angel: Charlie, Y/N, leave!

Y/N: What?

Charlie: But--

Angel Dust: I didn't want you two to come here. I already asked you to leave and you didn't listen. You made things worse.

Charlie: We just wanted to help you.

Angel: Well, you ain't! You actually want to help me? Get the fuck out of here! Right now, and let me finish my work.

 Charlie: I... I didn't... *sobs* mean to! I... I'm... I'm so sorry.

The princess sobbed and left the studio in tears. You gave one last glare, not towards Angel, but to Valentino before running after Charlie. As soon as you two left, Angel had a look of disappointment in himself. Valentino then laughed and chuckled lowly in satisfaction and approached the pornstar from behind.

Valentino: Good boy.

Soon after, Everyone got back to position.

Valentino: And... action.

After getting make-up applied to cover his black-eye, Angel started filming one of many pornos for the night.

Angel: ♪I'm not above a love to cash in
Another lover underneath those flashin' lights
Another one of those ruthless nights
Yeah, yeah, yeah!♪

A bunch of actors appeared to perform a gang bang and Angel winced as he got choked by his co-stars. Later in the next porno, Angel was pole dancing at a club.

Angel: ♪I shoulda' guessed that this would happen
I shoulda' known it when I looked in your red-hot eyes
Spewin' all your red-hot lies
Yeah, yeah, yeah!♪

He then got on his knees in front of a fellow demon, prepared to give him a blowjob while glancing at Valentino smiling.

Angel: ♪What's the worst part of this hell?
I can only blame myself♪

Next, he was dancing with the overlord while bound to smoke chains.

Angel: ♪'Cause I know you're poison
You're feedin' me poison
Addicted to this feelin', I can't help but swallow♪

♪Up your poison
I made my choice, and
Every night I'm livin' like there's no tomorrow♪

At one time, Angel was having sex with the overlord while at another, he was snorting drugs, lying on a bed of cash with two other demons.

Angel: ♪Oh-oh, oh-oh!
Any way you want me, baby
That's the way you got me, I'll be yo-o-o-urs!♪

♪My story's gonna end with me dead from your poison♪

After that porn scene, they moved on to another where Angel was getting fitted in BDSM gear.

Angel: ♪I got so good at bein' untrue
I got so good at tellin' you what you wanna hear
I disassociate, disappear
Yeah, yeah, yeah!♪

While he was getting fitted, Valentino approached Angel and took his cigarette. He then took a drag of it and blew red smoke into his face. Angel shook his head to get rid of the smoke, but all he saw was Valentino walking away before a black blindfold was placed over his eyes. Once he was fully fitted, the pornstar got manhandled by his co-stars and his head forced into an actor's crotch for another blowjob.

Angel: ♪So far beyond difficult to resist another gulp♪

Later, Angel and a couple of demons were dancing to a pop-MV choreography while the BDSM scenes were displayed on the LED screens.

Angel: ♪Yeah, I know it's poison
You're feedin' me poison
I'm chokin' from the taste and I can't help but swallow♪

♪Up your poison
I made my choice, and
Every night I'm wasted like there's no tomorrow♪

In the BDSM, Angel was choked and his blindfold came, revealing his fear and pain, while Val stuck out his tongue in arousal. Back at the choreography the pornstar was struggling and pounding the ground as if he was trying to resist.

Angel: ♪Oh-oh, oh-oh!
Any way you want me, baby
That's the way you got me, I'll be yo-o-o-urs!♪

♪My story's gonna end with me dead from your poison♪

Valentino smiled lecherously as he grabbed and dragged the now scared Angel away from the stage. Later after a long night of filming, the pornstar was exhausted and traumatized. He locked himself in his room and walked out to the balcony to catch his breath. He then saw Vox and Valentino down below smiling as they shook hands. The TV demon soon noticed Angel on the balcony and his smile faltered a bit as Val noticed him right after. Vox then disappeared into electricity and left while Angel's boss just turned his back and walked away.

Angel: ♪Poison, I'm drownin' in poison
I'm fillin' up my glass but it's always hollow
Full of poison, I'm sick of the poison
Wish I had something to live for tomorrow.♪

Angel then collapsed and cried on the balcony of the porn studio.

(Author's note: This was so far the hardest song I had to do for multiple reasons.)

(Timeskip brought to you by chibi Cherri Bomb comforting a crying Chibi Angel Dust)

At the hotel, we see Charlie on the couch, still depressed about what happened earlier while you sat beside her, trying to comfort the princess. Soon a worn-out Angel returned while groaning. When Charlie noticed him she awkwardly waved but was ignored. Angel then dropped himself next to Husk's bar as he cleaned a glass cup.

Angel: Eugh, I need a drink. The hardest you can make.

Husk: Hmm, You look like shit.

The pornstar took a deep breath before regaining his cocky smile.

Angel: Pfft, Not possible. Just a long shoot, nothin' new.

The bartender rolled his eyes and poured the liquor. Angel then immediately snatched the glass and down the whole drink.

Angel: Eugh, I said a strong one.

Husk: Excuse me. *refills glass* Didn't realize this was a "drinking to forget" kind of night.

Angel: Oh, I forgot. You're the wise old bartender who's seen it all. Get the fuck over yourself and pour me a real drink.

He used the tip of his finger to tip over the drink, letting it spill on the table.

Husk: *cleans and wipes the spilled alcohol* Look, if you've got a problem, you're not going to find the solution at the bottom of a bottle. I should know, I've been looking there a long time.

Angel: Oh sure, and where should I Iook? Hmm? *sexily* In your bedroom, maybe? Under the covers? Maybe we can go look together.

As the pornstar was making his advances at Husk, the bartender was getting increasingly annoyed.

Husk: Don't. Even start.

Angel: Oh, c'mon, I bet I can make those wings flap!

Angel got closer to Husk and spread one of his wings before warping it around himself. At that point, Husk has had enough and pushed Angel back onto the stool, causing him to let go of the bottle of liquor he was holding, which smashed onto the floorboard spilling its contents.

Husk: Stop! Fucking Christ! You can cut the act already. It's never going to work on me. So all you're doing is makin' an ass out of yourself with this fake bullshit.

When Husk called him fake, Angel agitated and snapped at him and got in his face. His pupils and freckles glowed a dark neon magenta, taking on the of additional eyes.

Angel: CALL ME FAKE ONE MORE MOTHERFUCKER! I dare you!

The bartender was undeterred by his threat as he got closer to him and poked his finger in his chest fluff.

Husk: Fake. *smiles smugly*

Angel: FUCKING ASSHOLE—!

The pornstar rose from his seat, only to bump his head into the bar ceiling. He held his head in pain before falling back off of the stool and landing on the ground.

Angel: Arrgh! God!

Husk: Ya done?

Angel then growled angrily as he started to have a mental breakdown.

Angel: Ya know what? You would be fucking lucky to get a chance to fuck me!

He grabbed the half-broken bottle of alcohol and threw it at Husk, but the bartender merely leaned slightly to the side, letting the bottle fly past him and smashing behind while he stared unamused and unimpressed.

Angel: Ya know how much I'm worth? You know how many people would kill to have Angel Dust come onto them? Fuck you. Have fun being a lonely piece of shit!

Angel then stormed off just as Vaggie came by and shoved her aside.

Vaggie: Woah-- The hell? Angel, where are you going?

Angel: Out!

He slammed the door leaving.

Vaggie: Husk, what did you do?

Husk: *shrugs* Made him a drink.

You and Charlie soon came by, having watched the whole scene, and the princess was really worried about him.

Charlie: Oh, no. He looks really upset.

Husk *waves off, dismissively* It's just Angel. He'll be fine.

Charlie: I'm not so sure. I really messed up at the studio today and he got... Ugh, it was...

Y/N: Charlie, it wasn't your fault, you just had a clumsy moment that caused an unfortunate domino effect.

Charlie: Still, It wasn't good, okay?

You pulled her close while Vaggie tucked the princess's hair behind her ear and gave her a reassuring smile, then turned to Husk.

Vaggie: *sarcastically* Gee, sounds like someone should go after him...

Husk:...

Vaggie: Someone named "Husk".

Husk: Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me. Why don't you go if you're so worried?

Vaggie: Because I'm not the one who sent him storming out. You caused it. You drag him back.

Charlie: No! No... Don't force him back. Just make sure he's safe. I pushed too hard earlier and... I only made things worse. Look, he'll come back when he's ready. I just don't want anything to happen to him until then.

Vaggie shot a pointed look at Husk, who grumbles.

Y/N: If you want, I can come with you, just in case we run into any trouble.

Husk: Fine. At least I'll be with company I can tolerate.

Charlie: Great! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go write one hundred apology letters and a lesson planned for tomorrow about... Boundaries.

The bartender then rolled his eyes and slumped forward while winning like a cat.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Husk tending to his bar)

Later that night, you and Husk tracked down Angel and saw him entering a bar. Inside, you found Angel sitting with a gang of shark demons, snorting drugs. As you entered, husk almost bumped into some which made him growl and glared at their direction briefly.

Y/N: Focus, Husk.

Husk: I didn't even want to do this, but have to because it's somehow my fault.

Y/N: I mean...

You both then heard Angel and the sharks laughing.

Angel: I'm so fucked up!

Husk: Let's just get this over with.

You went over to the bar counter and Husk placed down some money to order a drink.

Husk: Gimme a whiskey. *turns to Y/N* You want anything?

Y/N: I'm good.

Husk: Suit yourself.

The bartender placed a glass down in front of Husk and poured some whiskey, but then the cat demon grabbed the bottle.

Husk: I meant the whole bottle, jackass.

The bartender stared at him silently before letting him have the bottle and took away the glass instead as Husk drank down the bottle while you listened in on Angel and the sharks.

Angel: Haha, ya, ya, so I said "You couldn't afford me in a million afterlives." I got better options, right boys?

Demon: You got that right!

The gangsters laughed as you both watched and Husk snarled.

Angel: Hey, baby, be a doll and bring me another one? Daddy's outta juice!

The shark demon with the saw nose took his and Angel's empty glass by the counter and sat next to Husk who glared at him in suspicion. The bartender then poured liquor in the two glasses and as soon as he left, the shark reached into his suit and pulled out a bottle of love potion, and poured it into Angel's drink making the color pink. Both yours and Husk's eyes widened as you watched and the demon got up from his stool and returned to Angel with the two drinks.

Y/N: *gritted teeth* That bastard.

Husk: *mutters* Son of a--

Demon: Here you go, darling. Just for you--

Before he could give the drugged drink to Angel, Husk appeared behind him and grabbed him by the back of his suit, lifting him off the ground as the drinks spilled.

Demon: Woah!

Husk: Nice try, fuckhead.

Angel watched in surprise as Husk threw the shark demon across the room, causing him to scream and land with headfirst into the jukebox. Temp music started to play as the rest of the gangsters took out their guns. You then went in and grabbed Angel.

Y/N: Come on.

You pulled him away by the arm while Husk threw a stack of cards at the demons, which cut the barrels off their guns and cut a net loose from the ceiling, immobilizing them.

Angel: What the? Hey! H-h-hey, hey!

You then dragged Angel out of the bar with Husk following behind.

Angel: Husk! Y/N! What the actual fuck are you two doing here? Let go of me.

Husk: No. I'm takin' you back to the hotel.

Angel: Get off! *frees himself*

Y/N: Angel, that guy put something in your drink.

Angel: You don't think I can tell if someone spikes my drink? I do this all the fuckin' time!

Y/N: *flabbergasted* You knew?!

Husk: You just let people drug you all the time?

Angel: You think I ask for it? I don't ask for any of this shit! I didn't ask to be this way. I didn't ask for Charlie to save me, I didn't ask for Y/N to save me, I didn't ask for you to save me. I can handle myself.

Husk: Really? Because I just saw someone self-destructing. It seems like... I don't know... you might need a bartender to talk to.

Angel: *chuckle incredulously* Oh, so now you're going to act like you give a shit about me? You think after how you treated me, I'm gonna open up to you? Please. *walk off*

Y/N: Angel, we want to help, but you don't make it easy for any of us.

Husk: Kid's right! Maybe I'd treat you better if you were real, and not some bullshit version of yourself, always pushin' my boundaries! Lemme tell ya, nobody in that hotel cares who you are. How famous, how hot, so you might as well just... cut the act.

Angel stopped walking when he said that. Tears welled up in his eyes as he dropped his persona completely.

Angel: It's not an act!

Both you and Husk flinched back from his sudden outburst and stared at him in shock.

Angel: *sobbing* It's who I need to be. And this... This is my escape. Where I can forget about it all! How much I hate... everything. A place where I can get high, and not have to think about how much it hurts. And maybe... If I can ruin myself enough in the process... if I end up broken, I won't be his favorite toy anymore... and maybe he'll let me go...

The spider demon then sat on the sidewalk and curled up into a small ball with his legs close to his chest and his arms wrapped around him while burying his head into his knees. This was a completely different side of Angel. You had a feeling he was being treated badly by the way you saw how Valentino treated him earlier, but you didn't think it was this bad.

Y/N: I'm... sorry Angel. I didn't know

Husk stared at Angel with sympathy and pity, then walked over and sat next to him on the pavement.

Husk: *sighs* I was an Overlord once, you know.

This confession caught both of your attention as the spider demon perked up.

Y/N: You? An overlord?

Husk: Yeah, and uh... It was nice to have that power.

(Start at 0:09)

Husk: But when you're dealing in souls while also being a gambler, the stakes are pretty high. And losing a few hands can be more than a little dangerous. So when you're down on your luck, you turn to anything to... Keep you afloat, even making deals with yourself. So I know what it's like to... Regret the choices made... And knowin' ya can't take it back.

Silence lingered around you while you processed what you just learned. 

Y/N's thoughts: Wow. That's... unexpected.

You didn't expect them to be basically in a similar boat. You weren't exactly sure what you could do to help. But Husk did as he smiled before standing up and started singing.

Husk: ♪So things look bad, and your back's against the wall
Your whole existence seems fuckin' hopeless♪

He grabbed a nearby umbrella just as a demon came out of a building looking sick. He then used it to shield him and Angel as the demon projectile vomited and you cringed in disgust.

Husk: ♪You're feelin' filthy as a dive bar bathroom stall
Can't face the world sober and dopeless♪

♪You've lost your way,
you think your life is wrecked
Well, let me just say you're correct♪

Angel & Y/N: Wait, what?

The cat demon started dancing around the poor spider.

Husk: ♪You're a loser, baby
A loser, goddamn baby
You're a fucked up little whiny bitch♪

Angel: Hey!

Husk: ♪You're a loser, just like me♪

Angel: Thanks, asshole.

Husk: ♪You're a screw's-loose-boozer
An only one-star reviews-er
You're a power-bottom at rock bottom
But you got company♪

Y/N: Husk, how is this helping?

He then strolled over to a building before leaning his back against the wall, then looked at his reflection in the window.

Husk: ♪There was a time I thought no one could relate
To the gruesome ways in which I'm damaged♪

Using the umbrella, he smashed the window, letting green smoke to flow out. Right after, a demon in a hazmat suit ran out through the window before an explosion occurred behind Husk then he sat back down next to Angel.

 Husk: ♪But lettin' walls down, it can sometimes set you straight!
We're all livin' in the same shit-sandwich♪

Angel: ♪I sold my soul to a psychopathic freak♪

Husk: ♪Haha! And you think that makes you unique?
Get outta here, man!♪

They both stood up and started dancing together with Husk taking the lead.

Husk: ♪We're both losers, baby
We're losers, it's okay to be a--♪

Angel: ♪Coked up, dick-suckin' hoe?♪

Husk: ♪Baby, that's fine by me♪

Angel soon cheered up and started getting into it.

Angel: ♪I'm a loser, honey,
A schmoozer and a dummy!
But at least I know I'm not alone♪

Husk: ♪You're a loser♪

Angel & Husk: ♪Just like me!♪

Husk: ♪I got an appetite for gamblin'♪

Angel: ♪I got an appetite for samplin'
every drug and sex toy I can find!♪

Husk: ♪Go ahead baby, sing that song, come on!♪

Angel: ♪I got no holes left to deflower♪

Husk: ♪I sold my soul to save my power
Now I'm on that demon's leash♪

Angel & Husk: ♪I'm trapped and it gets worse with every hour♪

Angel: ♪You're a loser, baby♪

Husk: ♪A loser, but just maybe if we♪

Angel & Husk: ♪Eat shit together,
things will end up differently!♪

Husk: ♪It's time to lose your self-loathin' (Angel: ♪ooohhh~♪)
Excuse yourself, let hope in, baby
Play your card, be who you are♪

Angel & Husk: A Loser, just... like...

Before they could finish thier song, The shark gangsters from before burst out of the Bar, furious.

Small shark:  There they are! They're fucking singing?! Get 'em!

Y/N: Shit! Song's over!

The three of you took cover behind a car as the gangsters open fire at you.

Husk: Oh shit! Stay down. I'll deal with this.

Y/N: I'll back you up.

You and Husk engaged the shark demon, killing each goon with relative ease, but soon Husk was having trouble when the small demon jumped on his back.

Small shark: Got you now!

Husk: You little—!

Y/N: Husk! 

You was about to help, but instead the demon got shot off by Angel holding one of his firearms.

Angel: Eat lead, sucka!!

He then unloaded his got gun at the small demon, turning him into a bloody mess before he lent a hand to Husk and helped him up.

Angel: I told ya. I can handle myself baby.

You stood next to them and summoned your black fire.

Y/N: *smiles* Shall we finish this?

Without giving a verbal answer, Angel pulled out five extra guns and began fighting the rest of the gangsters with you and Husk, sending rains of bullets, cards, explosive dice, and fire at them. Soon the fighting ended with the shark demons being reduced to blood and guts.

Dying Shark: This did not go as planned - *dies*

After the bloodshed, the three of you were banged up, tired and covered in the goon's blood.

Y/N: *pants* Well... That was honestly fun.

Husk: Yeah, *to Angel* that was something I didn't expect to see.

Angel: Like I said, you don't know me. Sex ain't the only thing I'm good at.

Husk: Good to know, cause this guy ain't that bad.

Angel smiled and the three of you walked out of the streets and made your way a back to the hotel.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Husk, Y/N, and Angel playing cards)

At the hotel, Charlie was busy making her apology letters and boundary lessons. Soon, you, Husk, and Angel came back laughing together.

 Angel: He had like 3 bills, and it took him 30 minutes to count them. His eyes are so shit!

Husk: Hehe, and this is the guy you gotta take orders from?

Y/N: That is pitiful.

Angel: I know! What a fucking joke, right?

As soon as the princess noticed them, she rushed to Angel in relief and hugged him tightly.

Charlie: I'm so sorry, Angel! I promise I won't ever, ever, ever, ever-

Angel: Charlie, it's fine. I get it. Thanks... for caring about me.

When he said that, Charlie started weeping tears of joy.

Y/N: Oh boy. She's getting emotional again.

Angel then picked the princess up and gave her to Vaggie.

Angel: Ehh, I think this is yours.

Vaggie: Okay missy, let's get you to bed.

Charlie: *blubbering* He-he-he said he - for-forgave me! *inaudible cries* It's so beautiful, Vaggie...

She carried the weeping princess to their room, leaving the three of you alone in the lobby.

Husk: Hey, how about that drink?

Angel: You read my mind.

Y/N: Mind if I join?

Angel & Husk: *incredious* Really?

Y/N: Yeah. After today, a few drinks shouldn't hurt.

The two of them smiled and allowed you to join them at the bar.

(Meanwhile at the Vee Tower) 

Valentino was in the lounge room, lying on the couch while scrolling through his phone. Soon three demons entered the room.

Demon 1: You called boss?

The overlord looked at the demons with a sinister smile.

Valentino: Yes. I have a job for you three.

He got up from the couch and approached them. The demon backed up a bit in fear of the overlord as held up his phone. On it was a picture of you.

Valentino: I need you to find this Incubus that came to my studio earlier and bring him back for shooting. No need to be afraid to use force if he's uncooperative, but try not to be too rough. I don't want him to break before the shooting.

The demons didn't question Val since they knew what he would be like if he didn't get his way.

Demon: *scared* Sure thing. We'll get him here in one piece.

They then quickly left, leaving Val alone again as he chuckled and walked over to the window, looking out into the city.

Valentino: He thinks he can just refuse to work under me.

He then took out a cigarette, lit it, and took a drag before blowing out red smoke.

Valentino: But I always get what I want.

(Author's Note: I'll be honest, I wasn't a big fan of the episode. Not saying it wasn't a good one, I just wasn't comfortable with it. Also even though I don't like Valentino, I have to admit...

He has a really cool design. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you all later.)

Word count: 7214

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.7K 186 8
An Outlaw from the 18th Century Dies and Goes to Hell, he begins to kill The Most Powerful and Ancient OverLords Hell had ever seen for money. Quickl...
62.3K 1K 12
Literally the title, but just to give a heads up. I don't own anything except for the picture of the human disguise, the story idea, and the secret c...
84K 2.3K 27
Exactly what the title says. And this is an Angel Dust X Male Reader Story I OWN NOTHING! All Hazbin Hotel charcaters beloing to Vivziepop on Youtu...
36.7K 929 15
Of course, this story will include violence, language, sexual activity, and more since it's Vivziepop SOME genderbends! Y/n will be mostly straight H...