βœ”The Nerd And The Jerk [Taenn...

By -We4slyy-

Kim Jennie Is a nerd. Everyone picks on her. There is only one person who protects her and when he is not aro... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

39

119 15 1
By -We4slyy-

~Jennie's P.O.V.~

I run (Or more like walk quick, since I can't run in a hospital.) to try to find him.

Taehyung is probably in his car. It's the only place that I can think of where he'd probably be.

The sun is setting by now, and the sky is a beautiful orange and pink color. The moon is already out and just a few stars are around it.

I wrap my arms around my body, since I'm wearing short sleeves and it's chilly outside now.

Stupid me for not bringing a coat when it's November.

I walk past the first and second row of cars, eyeing the red convertible that I would love to have.

Yeah right. Like I would be able to get that kind of a car. The best car that I would be able to have, would probably be one that could barely run.

"Jennie?"

I stop in my tracks when I hear a familiar voice.

"Jennie, is that you?"

I turn around to see, Eli, walking towards me, with a small smile on his lips. "Eli?" I ask, in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

I never got to talk to him ever again since that fight with Taehyung in the middle of the hall. I would just pass him. It was like he was afraid of me.

He stuffs his hands in his pockets. "I could ask you the same thing."

My hands automatically go up to push my glasses up, but then I remember that I don't have them on, and I cross my arms over my chest . "I, um, m-my sister in-law is having a baby." My cheeks heat up from embarrassment.

Eli, grins. "That's awesome." His grin falls slightly. "My Mom is in here. She had a.." He looks away from me and whispers. "A stroke."

"Oh no." I gasp. "I'm so sorry."

He lets out a humorless laugh, and looks at me again with a forced smile. "Don't. It's not your fault that she's dying."

It's then that I notice that he has dark circles under his eyes, greasy hair, and wrinkly clothes.

I bite my bottom lip as the air around us becomes awkward, because I don't know what to say.

He sighs then looks down at the watch on his wrist and then back down to me. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. I'm just really tired of people telling me that they're sorry, you know?"

I nod my head in understanding. I guess it would be tiring if you got told all the time that people were sorry. "Yeah."

Eli, rubs his eyes with the palm of his hands, and I can't help but take in his handsome features. Even with him looking tired, he still looks awesome.

"So," He starts, bringing me back into reality. "What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be inside?"

I blink.

Taehyung!

I forgot all about him!

"Oh!" I yell, causing Eli to jump. "I need to find Taehyung!"

His lips turn down into a frown as soon as I mention Taehyung. "Oh. Your boyfriend is here too?" He says the word boyfriend, like it's a word that's never suposed to be heard by humen ears.

My eyebrows raise. "He's not my boyfriend." I'm so tired of people thinking that he's my boyfriend. "He just gave me a ride here, and didn't want to drive all the way back home tonight."

Eli's cheeks turn a little pink, and I can't help but smile at that. "Sorry."

"Now you're the one saying sorry." I say, and laugh.

He rolls his eyes playfully. "No. I would never do that."

"You just did, you liar."

Eli, points to himself. "Me? A...liar? Nah. Maybe I stretch the truth, but I'm not a li-" He stops talking and his eyes move behind me.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, puzzled.

"Well. You're the last person I thought that I would see here."

"Taehyung." I say, knowing his voice. I give Eli an apologizing look before I turn around.

After I turn around, I see that Taehyung is leaning against a car, with his arms crossed over his chest. "You guessed correctly, Princess."

"I'm going to go." Eli says from behind me.

"No. Stay." Taehyung says, calmly...Too calmly. "Continue flirting. It doesn't bother me."

"We weren't flirting." I reply quickly, while blushing.

"Ha! It looked like flirting to me! And trust me," His lips turn up into a smirk. "I know flirting when I see it."

I narrow my eyes at him, and give him my best glare. "Taehyung, you're being a jerk again."

He moves his dark gaze over to me. "And you're being a flirt." He leans away from, whoever's car that is, and takes a step closer to me. "So go! Go flirt!"

"Dude, leave her alone." Eli warns.

"Or what? you gonna beat me up?"

"You know what? I think that her flirting, does bother you."

Taehyung's mouth opens slightly. "No..No it doesn't."

Eli's eyebrows raise. "And, I think that You're jealous too."

Taehyung's face flushes and he avoids my eyes. "So? What's it to you? So what if I like her."

It's quiet.

It's like the world has stopped moving.

I knew he liked me. But, I never thought about him being jealous.

"Taehyung, I-"

I'm interrupted by phone vibrating in my hand.

I look at the screen to see that it's Gabe who's calling me.

"Hello?"

"Jennie! You need to come up here, now!" Gabe says.

"What? Why?"

My Mom screams something about giving the phone to her and it's so loud, that I have to hold the phone away from my ear.

"Jennie? Are you there?" My mom's loud voice comes through the speaker.

I roll my eyes. "Yes, yes. Calm down!." I start walking towards the hospital. "What's wrong?"

"Oh! Can you believe it?"

"Mom!" I grit my teeth together. "Tell me now!"

"Layla's in labor!"

My face lights up and i jump up and down. "Really?"

"What?" Taehyung asks, scaring me since I didn't know he was there.

"I need to get up there." I hang up on Mom and her screeching. "Layla's in labor."

~Three Hours Later.~

"Push!"

I cover my eyes with my hands to block out the bloody sight.

It's disgusting! now I wish that I never agreed to come in here.

Matt didn't want Mom to be in here, and the doctors didn't want more then two people in here, so Matt asked me to come.

"One more time, Layla! You're almost there!"

"Ahhhhggggg!" I hear Layla scream in pain.

Ew, ew, ew, ew!

"I see the head!"

"Ahhhhhh! Just get it out!"

"There she is!" I hear, right before I hear a baby crying loudly.

I peek through my fingers, to see a little baby girl, covered in blood, flinging her arms around wildly.

It almost made me throw up. I can't stand blood.

I look over at Matt, to see him have the brightest smile ever. "That's our baby." He whispers to Layla.

Layla smiles weakly up at Matt, as she takes deep breathes.

Matt leans down and kisses Layla softly. "I love you, Baby."

Layla places her hand on his cheek. "I love you too."

"Awe. You two are just too cute." They both jump at the sound of my voice. I guess they forgot that I was there...Oops.

"Do you want to hold her?" Asks a nurse.

Layla nods her head quickly. "Definitely."

The nurse gently lays the eight pound, six ounces baby girl in her arms, and Layla looks down at her lovingly.

"What are you going to name her?" I ask them.

Layla and Matt look at each other. "Um," Matt pauses. "How's Destiny Jennie Kim?" He looks at me with a soft smile.

My mouth drops open in surprise. "Really?"

Layla nods her head and grins up at me. "Of course! after all, You are our favorite sister. Even if you aren't my real one."

Layla is an only child. But, she has always wanted a little sister, so when Matt and Layla got married, The first thing she asked me, was if I could be her sister. I, of course, excepted.

"I love you two!" I tell them, while smiling hugely. "You both are awesome."

"I know." Matt responds with a smirk.

Layla rolls her eyes at her husband, then she smiles at me. "Do you want to hold her before they kick you out of here?"

I shake my head yes, and hold my arms out. "Give me my niece."

She laughs and Matt bends down, picks up little Destiny, and gently places her in my arms.

I look down at her, and see that she has Matt's brown hair, Layla's nose, and Matt's chunky cheeks.

Destiny opens her deep green eyes, that she got from Layla, then quickly closes them again.

"She's adorable." I tell them.

"Okay, we have to take her back." The nurse says as she comes back in.

"Okay." I look back at her just for a second and tell her. "I'm going to be the best Aunt ever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.8K 43
A little girl once thought that the world is full of colors, excitement, beautiful stuff and the world like in fairy tales. But after an incident, ev...
19.9K 703 10
When Jennie kim accidentally text an unknown number but then they both end up in the same university ... what will happen next?
77.9K 4.1K 55
He changed for her in a not-so good way. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ π˜€π˜†π—»π—Όπ—½π˜€π—Άπ˜€: ┗━ Kim Taehyung used to be called an outcast, an alien who was described...
115K 3.3K 30
Jennie just transferred school, she is well known as the hot, mischievous playgirl. She had many relationships. All did not end well. She met another...