๐†๐”๐ˆ๐‹๐“๐˜ ๐€๐’ ๐’๐ˆ๐ โž› ๐“ธ...

Por c0wboylik3m3

๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

โ”โ”โ” ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—บ. ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฎ. ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฑ. ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐˜€. ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—บ. ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜†
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ผ. ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฐ. ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ
โ”โ”โ” ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฐ. ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฑ. ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฒ. ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฎ. ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฎ. ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

23 1 2
Por c0wboylik3m3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹-𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝒽𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶: 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗶: 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗶𝗶:𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓎

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘃: 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘃: 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗶: 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝗶: 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝗶: 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘅: 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓈

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒾 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁

༊*·˚ 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: empress anwen gwendoline sterling 

༊*·˚ 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: anwen comes from the welsh meaning very fair or very beautiful  while gwendoline is of welsh origin meaning fair or blessed while sterling comes from the english meaning little star. 

༊*·˚ 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀: anne or wenna

༊*·˚ 𝗮𝗴𝗲: 23

༊*·˚ 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆: december 4

༊*·˚ 𝘇𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗰: sagittarius 

༊*·˚ 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿: female 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝓃 𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉

༊*·˚ crying lightning, arctic monkeys 

༊*·˚crash my car, THE LAND LIGHT 

༊*·˚ the chain, fleetwood mac

༊*·˚ everlong, foo fighters 

༊*·˚ fuck it i love you, lana del ray 

༊*·˚ dress, taylor swift 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒾'𝓂 𝒶 𝓏𝑜𝓂𝒷𝒾𝑒, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎, 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓎

༊*·˚ 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲: kingdom of eridora

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻: kingdom of eridora

༊*·˚ 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻: english

༊*·˚ 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: unlabeled 

༊*·˚ 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: single 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕

╰┈➤ 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

╰┈➤ 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽: anwen is a very bright individual, she has had to fend for herself her entire life. she is able to cope and adapt easily into new scenarios, situations and with solving problems. anwen has the ability to learn and understand with new situations. anwen is really good at thinking outside of the box, she is amazing at solving at different problems as well as putting her energy into making different creative solutions to solve all issues that she faced.

╰┈➤ 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰: anwen is very comfortable in her own skin and is not afraid to show her true colours. it is obvious through the way she carries herself, the way she speaks and interacts with others. anwen knows she is able to achieve amazing things and she is not afraid to go after what she wants and achieve the goals that she has set up for herself to survive. anwen is extremely determined to get what she wants and is always looking to improve herself.

╰┈➤ 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮: anwen uses controlling and harmful anwen to conceal some of her goals, for her own safety or the safety of her family. she is easily able to control people for her own advantage, she can be unfair or dishonest to those she is not close to or are not included in the plans that she has. anwen can easily dip into fear and violence for her own profit, to benefit the kingdom and her leadership over them.

╰┈➤ 𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼: anwen has a strong desire for success, achievement, power and wealth. she puts in a lot of effort to get her loved ones ahead for their safety. she is very passionate towards her goals and will sacrifice her time and her effort to achieve that. anwen does not give up very easily, there has not been one point where she has. if she is having difficulties she always steps back to look at what she had done wrong and reevaluate her process.

╰┈➤ 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭: anwen is extremely cautious and cold when first meeting her, she can take a little while to warm up to someone and someone needs to be patient to earn her trust. however, if you do manage to earn her trust and become closer to her, anwen will do her best to keep you safe and away from harm's way. if someone is partnered up on a job that she cares about she won't leave your side much, making sure you are alright and aren't getting hurt at all. anwen gets really guilty whenever someone gets hurt under her protection and sometimes isolates herself because of it.

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀
╰┈➤ strongwilled
╰┈➤ protective
╰┈➤ intelligent

༊*·˚ 𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀
╰┈➤ manipulative
╰┈➤ cold
╰┈➤ calculated 

༊*·˚ 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵: ptsd, anxiety and depression

༊*·˚ 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀/𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗻𝘀: enclosed spaces, the dark, losing the people she cares about, lightning and bodies of water.

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀: playing with her hair or jewelry when she is bored

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕

╰┈➤ 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: anwen has a very striking and lovely appearance in contrast to her harsh and bold personality. she has long brown hair that falls down to her mid back that stands out in comparison to her pale skin, her hair falls in loose curls. though she usually wears her back in a half up half down style of her hair. they pull some of her hair up and create two horns on the top of her head, to decorate them with jewels and chains while the rest of her hair tumbles around her back. anwen has deep green eyes, they have more of a cat-like shape, she has long eyelashes and a mole near her right eye. anwen is a rather tall and slender individual, she stands at around 5'8. her body is toned and muscular as she keeps up with most of her training, just in case something happens she always believes she needs to be ready. anwen's nose is a little crooked from being broken, there is a faint scar on it, however, it is mostly hidden by a spray of freckles.

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: anwen has a very striking and lovely appearance in contrast to her harsh and bold personality. she has long brown hair that falls down to her mid back that stands out in comparison to her pale skin, her hair falls in loose curls. though she usually wears her back in a half up half down style of her hair. they pull some of her hair up and create two horns on the top of her head, to decorate them with jewels and chains while the rest of her hair tumbles around her back.

༊*·˚ 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: anwen has deep green eyes, they have more of a cat-like shape, she has long eyelashes and a mole near her right eye.

༊*·˚ 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: anwen is a rather tall and slender individual, she stands at around 5'8. her body is toned and muscular as she keeps up with most of her training, just in case something happens she always believes she needs to be ready.

༊*·˚ 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: anwen's nose is a little crooked from being broken, there is a faint scar on it, however, it is mostly hidden by a spray of freckles.

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 5'8

༊*·˚ 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 130 lbs

༊*·˚ 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀: anwen has many scars across her body from her experience in her trails growing up. in no particular order; she has one across her nose, on her neck and finally a long gash across her stomach.

༊*·˚ 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀:

༊*·˚ 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒶𝓃𝑒 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈

༊*·˚ 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀:  anwen is someone who loves playing the piano and the harp, her tutors taught her a little bit while she grew up and anwen quickly fell in love with playing music for other people even if she fell out of it while she began to train. anwen also loves reading, she finds it to be extremely relaxing and something she can use to escape. she mostly reads romance and fantasy to relax after a long day. anwen also likes to spend time out doors, on days that she can, she will take long walks outside either by herself or with her friends. she simply enjoys the feeling of getting fresh air and enjoying the environment.

༊*·˚𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀: anwen dislikes talking about what happened to her and what she went through, a part of her thinks it's best to avoid what is going on and what happened to her. she believes that she will get better if she avoids the topic entirely. anwen also hates when the people she cares about get in danger, they are extremely important to her and if they get hurt she feels responsible like she is the individual who is supposed to protect them and keep them safe.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓁 𝓂𝑒 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎

༊*·˚𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆: anwen was born into the royal family as the youngest of three children, she had two older brothers. one was five years older than her and the other was three years older than her. however, at a young age the expectations for anwen were set into place. her parents did not want to have the heir to be the oldest child, they wanted to hold trials to decide which one of the children would be most suited to taking the throne. it was a competition. when each of the children turned ten they were given their own individual tutors who would take a deep dive into politics, their education and training. their training would be sword fighting, learning how to defend themselves and more importantly learning how to kill. anwen quickly grew under her tutors and she became a fierce contestant to her brothers, who quickly got worried about their little sister. the trials would occur as soon as anwen turned eighteen and she was an adult. so she had quite a few years to grow as an individual. one evening when anwen was around sixteen years old she woke up to the feeling of someone grabbing her and pinning her to her bed before pulling something over her bed to hide her vision. she was dragged out to the lake behind her castle. she had no clue who was doing this to her and she was utterly terrified. she did her best to fight back but it was difficult when she was blind and her hands were tied behind her back. before she knew it her head was shoved under the water, someone was trying to kill her. anwen was absolutely terrified and she did her best to fight back, to the point where her assailant broke her nose. however, she managed to escape by grabbing the dagger on her assailant and taking them down. she lifted herself onto the beach before pulling the covering off of her head before she noticed who the assailant was, one of her older brothers. the middle child. he had tried to murder her. anwen was utterly terrified that she had killed him but she did her best to cover it up, making it look like an assassination. anwen kept quiet about this for two years, she lied about the broken nose and continued training. she simply guessed her brother tried to take her out so that she was no competition during the trials. when anwen turned eighteen and the trials quickly began, the first was one of intelligence. anwen and her older brother was given a test and when they both completed the test anwen one by simply a few points. anwen wanted nothing more than to win and become empress of the kingdom but she knew it would be very difficult with how determined her brother was. the second trial was going to be at a ball, both anwen and her older brother really wanted this and they would both do anything to stop the other. she got ready for the ball and prepared her speech before the festivities began, both anwen and her older brother sat on either side of their father and mother as they prepared their speech which would be what they were judged on for the second trial. anwen was to give her speech first since she was the youngest, everything was in place she was dressed perfectly and her speech was beautifully written. she spoke about what she would do as empress and that she would be there for the people and the kingdom. she was applauded and she sat down before her brother began his speech. though something was off, before anwen could even do anything three arrows were embedded in her mother and father's chest. they were just killed. anwen looked to her brother who was walking in her direction with his sword in hand and she was hauled off of her feet and tossed on the floor. she tried to scramble away to save herself but her brother soon stabbed her through her stomach, pinning her to the floor with his knife through her body. the citizens and those attending the ball just watched in fear. her brother pulled the sword out and got some of the guards who were on her side to hold her on her knees. anwen shook as blood leaked out of her stomach and onto the floor as her brother began to give a big speech on how he was going to be king during this time anwen sneakily grabbed her dagger that she tucked into the sleeve. with her remaining strength she cut down the two guards, taking them out by surprise and grabbing one of their swords. anwen lifted up the sword and beheaded her brother. through this she was the only one standing in the royal family and she was named empress. anwen was soon crowned empress when she was healed and began to rule the kingdom. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒾 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝒾𝓉, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈

༊*·˚ 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
╰┈➤ 𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰: evangeline was not very present in anwen's life despite the few lessons that she has in how to be a proper lady and manners. despite the distant relationship that evangeline has with her daughter she made sure to show her daughter that she does love her. anwen did share her mother's love for one thing though, sweet treats, her mother would spend conversations with her mother discussing the best treats to have at a ball. that was really the one thing that they bonded for. 

༊*·˚ 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
╰┈➤ 𝓪𝓵𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰: alfred had a very strong control over anwen's education, he wanted to make sure that she was on the same stepping ground as her brothers when they started their trials when they all turned eighteen. he also wanted to make sure that anwen was fully able, he would help her one on one with her training like giving her personal pointers with her fighting techniques and training, they grew a special relationship with each other this way. 

༊*·˚ 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
╰┈➤ 𝓬𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰

╰┈➤  𝓬𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰

༊*·˚ 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲: anwen simply wants someone who will be there to support her and comfort her though all of her decisions and the pressures she is under. she wishes to have a partner who would be there for her without conditions, she doesn't want to have a relationship similarly to her parents where she is pressured to be perfect. she simply wants to be herself and happy. she also wants a partner she will be able to talk and rant too, communication is something that is very important to her, and even if it is the simplest conversation magnolia is grateful for any sort of communication.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒾 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝒹 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐗

╰┈➤ 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓈

༊*·˚𝗼𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: empress

༊*·˚𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴: castle

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘀: none

༊*·˚ 𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀: elianna 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓏𝑜𝓂𝒷𝒾𝑒 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
24.9K 568 45
After moving into a new home, Clementine Everett meets a few people - even Louis Smith. But not long after a new start, her past catches up with her...
33.2K 836 14
When a strange criminal attacks the Tower the Titans head to Paris to bring the villian to justice, they find it harder than it seemed, especially fo...
20.2K 285 10
You may think this is one of those overly written stories about Percy but this is not one of them. Percy jackson gets betrayed by the ones he loves a...