overly obsessive \|/ human ra...

By out_of_rehab

OVERLY OBSESSIVE, WITH YOU. in which a waiter at a notorious New Orleans Inn, Achilles, serves an unknown, w... More

prolouge
chapter one \|/ checking in
chapter 2 \|/ checking in (PART 2)
chapter 3 \|/ breath of smoke
chapter 4 \|/ freight
chapter 5 \|/ cut short pt.1
chapter 6 \|/ cut short pt.2
chapter 7 \|/ radio host
chapter 8 \|/ shopping with a king
chapter 9 \|/ shopping with a king pt.2
chapter 10 \|/ dinner mischief
chapter 11 \|/ a night interlocked
chapter 13 \|/ vistor
chapter 14 \|/ one silver dollar
chapter 15 \|/ a promise
chapter 16 \|/ wine (PART 1)
part 17 \|/ strangers in the night (PART 2)
chapter 18 \|/ spoil it all
chapter 19 \|/ all by myself

chapter 12 \|/ announcements

238 7 5
By out_of_rehab

"I FALL INLOVE TOO EASILY.."
—Chet Baker

Lucifer blinked open the world around him, his vision coming back to him as someone eagerly shook him awake.

"Daddy! Daddy! Alastor says if you don't get up now, he will leave us both here! Hurry!" Lucifer jolted awake, as he usually does. His brain starting to make sense of the world around him.

Sometimes he felt as though it was a curse. He could never wake up normally. Lilith hated it, everytime he woke, she would wake up at the sudden movements from the man. She constantly scowled at him for it.

What was he so afraid of?

"Daddy?" Charlie tilted her head, confused at her fathers blank stare. Lucifer knocked himself to his senses, grabbing Charlie from under her arms and lifting her with impossible strength.

It was ridiculous from Alastor's point of view.

Alastor watched quietly from the armchair. He watched the blonde wake up and wondered the same question Lucifer was asking himself.

What did he fear would happen when he woke up?

Lucifer twirled Charlie in the air, despite her starting to slowly grow, he still managed to be able to do this. She laughed and giggled along with Lucifer, who despite his sleepy state still managed to laugh with her.

He stopped spinning from the dizziness and threw Charlie onto the bed.

Wow, He was old.

"Ready for breakfast, my dear?" Lucifer's eyes widened and he reached for his belt, only to be met with his loose pants. His eyes fixated on the man infront of him, panting with an animalistic look.

"Oh calm down. It's just me, and it looked uncomfortable to sleep with, so I took the time to take it off of you. You're welcome." Alastor grinned, sitting up and pointing to a belt on the love seat. Lucifer flung to the belt and secured it around his waist.

However, he was missing the most vital piece.

Lucifer stomped up to Alastor and grabbed him by the collar, bringing him down to his level.

(literally)

"Your highness.." Alastor warned glancing at Charlie. However, Charlie paid no mind to them and was currently in the bathroom getting dressed. Realizing this, Lucifer snarled.

"You never touch my gun. Do you hear me? Now where the fuck is it." Alastor gulped, unable to rip himself from the burning grip on his collar.

"Now, now, It's just in the cushion. I hid it only so Charlie didn't find it." Alastor raised his arms in surrender. Lucifer glared at Alastor and slowly brought them backwards toward the loveseat. They kept eye contact the whole entire time, Alastor timidly licked his lips, suddenly paranoid at this response.

He had a bad feeling about this.

Lucifer slowly took a seat, his grip unrelenting. It caused Alastor to slowly lean down with the king, their faces awkwardly close. Alastor's eyes glanced down to Lucifer's hand that dug into the seat, coming into contact with golden steel.

And Lucifer grinned.

Lucifer flicked the gun up and licked his own lips, causing Alastor's eyes to fall onto Lucifer's face.

Lucifer coyly smiled at Alastor, who just barely picked up the slow click of the barrel. They stared intensely at eachother as Lucifer slowly checked to see if every bullet was inside.

All except one.

A bead of sweat dripped down Alastor's temple, a subtle drip that Lucifer no-doubt picked up on.

He knows he didn't take that out, right?

Alastor opened his mouth, words almost spilling from his tongue but was stopped by cold steel against his lips.

"Ah. Ah. Shh.." Lucifer whispered removing the cold steel as soon as it was placed.

"Don't fret. I purposely leave 5 in here." Lucifer tucked his weapon away, but loosely kept a hand over it. He stood up, his grip still firm.

An empty threat or a lingering one?

Lucifer smirked, leaning forward so that their noses brushed against eachother. Alastor instinctively closed his eyes.

"I'm a one shot guy. However.. Alastor.." Lucifer whispered, this new found closeness making it feel as though Lucifer was speaking on his lips. He could feel his breath against his mouth, and each inhale of his nose.

"You're a very lucky man. Even Charlie knows better than to touch her." Lucifer's voice dropped, almost in a sultry tone.

Fuck, It was too early for this.

And he was going to be late.

"Remember that. Or next time you won't be so lucky."  Lucifer mocked in a teasing tone, his grip loosening with every word. With the new found freedom, Alastor jerked back up straight and adjusted his collar.

He looked down to the blonde and cleared his throat. That was when Charlie walked out of the bathroom with a yawn.

"Brush your teeth, and we will be on our way. Do hurry, we might be late." Lucifer sighed and shrugged, getting back and walking to the bathroom with a slight sway of hips.

Not that Alastor noticed..?

—-

Alastor noticed the tighter grip on his arm as they walked down the streets. Lucifer had his arm hooked around the arm Alastor was carrying the bags in, and it was a wonder why Lucifer wasn't carrying these with all the 'strength' he had.

He also noticed the eyes. Alastor felt as though every eye in New Orleans was on the trio. More specifically, the royal duo on his side.

Instinctively, Alastor moved so Charlie was infront of them, glancing at Lucifer. He seemed to get the message, a protective glare meeting every other gaze.

"Right here." Alastor abruptly stopped them after a few minutes, turning into a brick building. Alastor flicked keys from his pocket and opened it, holding the door open for the two.

"Alastor! Alastor wait! Don't slam the door on me—!" Suddenly, the man from yesterday flung to the doorway, panting slightly as if he ran a mile to get here.

"I know what I did was wrong, but you gotta listen to this—" Alastor's eyes narrowed and twitched. Lucifer furrowed his eyes brows and gave Alastor a raised eyebrow.

"I don't need to listen to you, and Box, you look just like the paparazzi trash you were a couple years ago. So desperately grasping onto any story you can find—" Alastor chose that moment slam the door on his face.

"It wasn't me!" Through the door, both of them heard his muffled cry. Which had Alastor sweating for a second time this morning. He watched Vox slowly walk away with a sigh through the glass of his window.

Alastor ducked down to the floor and grabbed the freshly rolled up newspaper.

Alastor scrambled to a seat in the room, unrolling the paper and frantically searching through its page.

"Lucifer Morningstar.. found frolicking? With daughter and some radio-station host in New Orleans.." Lucifer read, a blank stare on his face as he watched Alastor frantically flip the page around.

People knew.

Lucifer sighed and stretched, Alastor watching closely. Lucifer yawned.

"Aren't you worried? I bet there's people outside my door right now with a machete." Alastor asked with a raised eyebrow, confused on how Lucifer could be so calm.

"Hah! But no. I am not worried about these people." Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"Im worried about.." Lucifer trailed off, his eyes wandering to Charlie.

"Just go do your— What are we even here for?" Lucifer stuttered, finally taking the time to look around.

"A studio? Is this where you do—"
Lucifer was interrupted by the jazz music in the background being abruptly cut off, making a slight screech.

"Yes, and it's about time, so go sit over there.." Alastor slid on headphones and pointed to two chairs and round table next to the window in his studio.

As Alastor started to talk into the mic, Lucifer found himself watching the passersby's. Until a short hair, tall, blonde man got into his view. Lucifer felt like his whole entire world was going to crumple.

Lucifer's mouth was held agape as he looked between Alastor and the man across the street looking at a bakery window.

'He didn't even have time to plan!'

Lucifer snarled, getting up and locking the studio door. He then grabbed a chair and placed it between the handle.

Alastor just watched the blonde antics with a raised brow, deciding that now was a better time to start speaking quicker.

Lucifer looked at him and mouthed words.

"Can you wrap it up? I'm worried now."

Lucifer glanced over to the bakery, only to find a missing mop of blonde hair. Lucifer could feel his ears ring, panic slowly starting to creep in. He distantly heard Alastor quickly wrap up his broadcast.

He leaned closer to the window, squinting his eyes to get a better look of that identical blonde hair—

"FUCK!" His vision was suddenly interrupted by a blonde haired man popping up infront of him.

-

1501 words

he's my fav and he's not even canon
i hope your enjoying and sorry for any grammar mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.5K 19
Second book of my book 'deal'! (Read it before reading this one or it wouldn't make sense) Lucifer and Alastor become one. Bound by marriage. Their...
27.2K 765 12
So this is gay, if u don't like, don't read. It's also my first story lmao. Idk how this works but I'll try ig. The story is about Lucifer, king of h...
56.8K 1.2K 13
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Artwork Cover by @ryuu_Hazbin on Twitter Warning: May Contain Mature Content, Pos...