Could it be love!

By Ali-Panda

An ambitious Lawyer who raises his two brothers is going stir crazy. His brothers do not listen, they fight w... More

Character List
Update Schedule and Vote Goal!
How it started!
A look back and a date night!
Unfair!
An argument!
An apology!!!
A talk!!!!
A little confused!
A movie and bonding time!

Horrors in the past!

56 6 3
By Ali-Panda

Mack and Nico are laying on the bed cuddling, and they are going to talk about Mack's past life before he moved. Nico(N) and Mack(M). 

(N) You can tell me when you are ready. We can wait and talk about it later. 

(M) I do not mind sharing. I just only want to talk about it once if that is ok. 

(N) That is fine. 

YOU CAN SKIP PERSON DETAILS

(M) I lived with my parents in a trailer park. My mom and dad worked different shifts and they overlapped with each other. I would have to stay with our landlord and his family for an hour or so after school each day. It was fine for a little while and then things changed. He made his son show me his penis and he made me do it. I was six when this happened, and I was so confused. He told me if I told anyone he would kill me. Then he would make his son do stuff to me and I had to do stuff to his son. His son was older than me. He was eleven or twelve, I think. He had just started sixth grade and I was in kindergarten. He tried to enter me one time and he was too big. It tore my behind a little and I bleed. He took care of it for a few days and it was healed. He would make his son enter me and then I would have to watch him abuse his son the same way. It was a horrible experience and I hated it. The only good thing that came out of it was the friendship I had with the son. I know this sounds crazy, but it was what made me realize I was gay. I knew then I would always be different. When it was just me and his son we would cuddle and talk. Then sometimes we would share a kiss. His dad made us do it all the time, but this was different. It was our alone time and we wanted to share a kiss. We lived there for around six months, and it happened nearly every day after school. His wife worked and he only had his son. 

(N) Did you ever tell your parents?

(M) I told my aunt when I was in high school, and I explained it to her. Then one night I was with them, and I was drinking and had taken a piece of chocolate that had thc and cbn in it. It made me open up more. I told them everything I told you and I told them that was my first heart break. His son and I had gotten so close and I remember crying when we moved. I lost my best friend, and I was terrified that his son would have to go through everything alone. I begged my parents not to move but we did. We moved from Alabama to Mississippi, and I hated it. I would call his son and talk to him and after a while we stopped talking. I lost his number and then we moved back. 

(N) Did your parents not notice anything? 

(M) No, unfortunately they liked their drugs more than they like their child. My little sister was still a newborn, so she was safe. I just hated not being able to tell them and I knew I felt different. 

(N) What do you mean? 

(M) I knew then I liked boys. I liked the way he held me and spoke to me. I liked the cologne he wore, and I liked the way he made me feel. I always describe it as my first heart break. 

(N) You never tried to have a relationship? 

(M) I had one relationship and it ended. He was ready to come out and I was not. I was scared of disappointing my parents and grandmother. She means everything to me. I knew she would be upset because she is old school Baptist. She does not support or believe that you are gay. I knew she would never support a relationship like that.

(N) So, you broke up?

(M) We did. 

(N) Did you never have sex with him?

(M) I did. 

(N) So how did you stay at negative one?

(M) I had one other person I told my secret too. He used that against me and made me have sex with him. I did not like it and it hurt. Then it eventually stopped. He found someone and they got married and they had a kid. Then they got divorced but they still live together. I have not spoken to him in years. 

(N) Did you like it any?

(M) Eventually I just got use to it. I knew either I did it willingly and it would not hurt as much, or he would be rough, and it would hurt. I decided to just accept my fate and do it. It was not like I had a choice and I wanted to make him happy. I knew he would be nice and help me. 

(N) Did you fall in love with him? 

(M) I did not. Now, I hate him. Well, I don't hate him, but I do not care for him. It made my heart a little bitter and cold towards him.  

(N) Did you eventually tell your family you were gay?

(M) I did. Some of my family were ok with it. My grandmother said I was only gay because that man hurt me. That hurt my feelings she was trying to invalidate the way I felt. I tried explaining to her multiple times that was not the case, but she would not believe me. My dad was in prison, so I didn't care what he said. He refers to gay people as faggots though and it kind of hurts when he says it. My mom fully supported it. She would try and find people that I could hook up with. My sister supported it. She is a lesbian, so it runs in the family. Thats what my grandmother says. 

(N) What about your grandmother now?

(M) We talk on the phone, and we are close. I just do not want to make her unhappy, so I just avoid talking about me and my personal life. We talk about my teaching, and we talk about my streaming. I send her money sometimes and when I visit, I always spend time with her. She was my rock and I love her. I made sure no one could take advantage of her when I left, and I handle all her bills and make sure she is ok and has money to do what she wants. 

(N) That is sweet of you. I am sorry she does not approve. 

(M) It's ok, I knew a lot of my family would not approve. I know if I ever do get married or do foster care most of my family would not support it. I know they would not attend a wedding and it just makes me feel alone and isolated. 

(N) I am sorry baby. 

Mack smiles at the nickname and he gives Nico a kiss. 

(M) Does this make you want to run away from me? 

(N) Absolutely not, it makes like you more. You went through that and moved. Look at you now. You have the best math team in the state. You make good money I assume. You have a nice apartment. I am just sorry you experience a shunning basically and the abuse part. Can I ask a question?

(M) Yes. 

(N) Do you have trust issues? 

(M) I do at first. 

(N) Do you have them with me?

(M) No, there is something about you that just makes me feel like I can trust you. I do need to ask a favor though. Can you please not say anything about what happened. I do not want anyone to know. I do not want anyone to feel bad for me and just be friends out of sadness or for them to think I am weak. 

(N) I promise I will not share anything. I want you to know I think you are brave and kind. I want you to know I will always be here for you. Even if we decide we want to break up I want you to be part of my life. I want us to remain friends. Is that a deal? 

(M) You do not think we will make it? 

(N) I am not saying that. I will make mistakes and if you ever want to leave I just want to stay friends.

(M) That is a deal. 

(N) Are there any triggers I need to know about.

(M) Just yelling and cussing. Also, I do not like me pushed down or forced to do anything I do not want to do. 

(N) I got you baby; I would never do that. 

(M) I am not ready to have sex yet. 

(N) I understand and I am a patient person. I want you to know I am ready whenever you are. 

(M) Thank you love. 

(N) You're welcome, do you just want to cuddle and go to sleep?

(M) Yes please. 

You Can Resume Reading Here!

Nico and Mack cuddle and Mack finally falls asleep. Nico holds him. He has a hate towards his parents, and he is going to find the person that hurt Mack. He falls asleep and they are woken up to the alarm going off at six in the morning. Mack kisses Nico and he goes to the restroom. When he comes out Nico goes and uses the bathroom. The two men will talk. 

(N) How did you sleep?

(M) I slept great. Usually, I toss and turn and feel uncomfortable. Last night I had you holding me and I felt safe. I slept all night and I feel great. 

(N) Is there anything you need to do this morning?

(M) I am going to go live for five minutes and explain no stream today and then I am going to take a shower if that is ok. Then I can drive Kaden and Torrin to school and I will go to work if you would like. 

(N) You don't mind driving them?

(M) No, there school is close to mine, and you go in the opposite direction. 

(N) Thank you, baby. 

(M) You're welcome, it's what a team does.

(N) I like that, we are the dream team. 

(M) Thank you. 

(N) I am going to go ahead and shower. 

Nico walks over and shares a kiss with Mack, and he goes and showers. Mack goes live and explains he will stream this afternoon. Some of his viewers notice he is not a home and he has a glow. They are asking questions, and he says he will explain during the streaming later in the afternoon. He ends his live and grabs clothes. He goes to the guest room and showers. He gets out and it is six thirty. Nico is making everyone something to eat and he goes and wakes Kaden and Torrin up. 

They both hug him, and they get ready for school, and they get ready to eat breakfast. Kaden is being clingy to Mack and both boys are excited that Mack is taking them to school. They all enjoy their breakfast, and they all get ready to leave. Torrin and Kaden both kiss Nico on the cheek and they head down to the car. They start driving and they talk while they drive. 

(T) Thank you for driving us. 

(M) You're welcome little man. Next time it will be your turn to ride up front. Is that ok with you Kaden. 

(K) Yes, thank you for taking us to school and letting me ride up front. Are you coming over tonight? 

(M) I am not sure. I have to go home and stream some. It will depend on how late it gets. 

(K) I understand.

(T) I hope you come over I like the way you read and the way you tuck us in. It is nice. 

(K) Me too. 

(M) I will see what I can do. 

They pull up and Torrin and Kaden get out and head to school. Kaden grabs Torrin's hand and walks him to his first class. The boy that bullies him is confused and he walks up to Kaden to talk. 

NOTE:

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! It explained a lot of personal details about Mack. The next chapter will do most of the day and some of the night!!!!

Thank you for reading my new story. The vote goal for this story is 5 votes a chapter!!!! If we reach this goal, we will do a bonus chapter each week!!!!

How are you liking the story???

Is there anything you want to see???

Do you think they will make it as a couple???

Thank you for reading and thank you for the support!!!!

Jer. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 436 29
Ethan just got a new apartment, escaping his wretched, homophobic parents but another problem arose. His boss, Christopher, was tall, fit, and way to...
109K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
15M 459K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
867K 29.1K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...