All for Joon [Temporarily On...

By Latifahefua

For Lee Yoo-rim, marriage was something she had never seriously considered until it was brought to her with n... More

Disclaimer
Dedication
Epigraph
01: Outro: Does That Make Sense?
02: I'm Fine
03: Begin
04: A Brand New Day
05: Boyz With Fun
06: Heartbeat
07: Converse High
08: Dream Glow
09: Boy In Luv
10: Danger
11: Sea
12: Outro: Tear
13: Awake
14: Dope
15: Euphoria
16: Butterfly
17: Ma City
19: Magic Shop
20: Expensive Girl
21: Pied Piper
22: Butter
23: Outro: Love is not Over
24: Blood, Sweat, and Tears
25: Your Eyes Tell
26: Film Out
27: You Never Walk Alone
28: Permission to Dance
29: Louder Than Bombs

18: Still With You

27 6 0
By Latifahefua

It was Wednesday and the live broadcast of Yoo-rim's interview with BTS was about to begin. The studio had been set up like a living room that screamed comfort. There were even snacks that the members loved and drinks ranging from carbonated drinks all the way to cold beverages.

Yoo-rim was dressed in a pair of nude coloured wide trousers, a black inner top and a nude coloured jacket that stopped above her knee, matching the trousers she wore. Her hair was pulled back in a tight, low ponytail and her make-up was light. Her earrings were a gift from Jimin; a pair of pretty diamond studs that had a thin chain that was clipped to the top of both ears. She wore her engagement ring and her smile was beautiful as she listened to the producer go through everything with her.

On another part of the studio, the members were getting touched up as well. They wore maroon suits, similar to the ones they had worn for a Dynamite performance and Yoo-rim knew that those suit jackets were going to go once the interview started.

The interview, which Lee Myung Han had named "Just Bangtan and Yoo-rim", was originally meant to be aired only on the tvN official channel but international Armys had reached out so the station decided to also air it on YouTube on their official channel. The issue of translating had come up and luckily, translator Armys on various social media platforms stepped up, volunteering to translate in real time. Sure, they wouldn't be able to translate word for word but it was going to be enough.

The show began soon enough and Yoo-rim smiled throughout the introduction ment, her smile widening when she introduced the members. The views both online and offline were skyrocketing as people tuned in. At Hybe, Bang Si-Hyuk watched as well, wanting to know just how Namjoon and Yoo-rim would act around each other while being professional.

He trusted them to be mature but then again, he knew just how much they now loved each other and he had to be sure that they understood the gravity of everything.

Back at the studio, Jin was speaking with a handsome smile. "The studio is really beautiful."

"We wanted to make sure you were all comfortable." Yoo-rim politely replied before she asked "Do you like it?"

They all replied in the affirmative and she went to thank them for making time out to join them on the programme.

"You're someone we've wanted to work with for a long time." Namjoon said, maintaining eye contact with her. "So when the request came, we couldn't say no."

"You make it sound as though I'm a really spectacular person." She said with a small laugh, her cheeks rosy.

Namjoon's smile was fondly wide. "You are."

Hoseok nodded. "We've read your articles and we've also watched your shows. Even when we were shooting for the You Quiz on the Block, we wanted to reach out but we always get scared."

They all laughed and she glanced down at the tablet she held, her cheeks burning up even further. "Thank you. You've succeeded in making me really flustered."

"You look really beautiful." Taehyung said, not caring about anything or anyone. "I just wanted you to know that."

All around the world, Armys were having existential crises as they watched everything unfold. Each person noticed how comfortable the members were with Yoo-rim and the way Namjoon stared at Yoo-rim didn't go unnoticed.

For the FBI Armys, it was hard to miss the small smiles Yoo-rim and Namjoon shared each time her eyes met his, and nothing stopped the FBI Armys from coming up with one theory or the other.

Yoo-rim went on with the show and asked questions about their recent accomplishments and also about Film Out.

"It was really nice to work on." Jungkook replied, discarding his suit jacket to reveal the white button-up shirt that he filled out quite dashingly; having no idea how huge of an effect that simple action had on majority of the viewing audience. "It turned out way better than we expected and it's all thanks to the members."

"How was it like shooting the music video?" Yoo-rim asked, crossing her right leg over her left. "I watched the music video a lot and I promised myself that I was going to ask how it felt shooting it."

"Well..." Namjoon began. "It was different from Dynamite and the last time we had filmed something with a storyline was in January last year when we filmed ON in Los Angeles. Film Out was something we had to ease into as there were a lot of scenes that we had to portray the right emotions and the right body language."

Jin nodded. "It was a lot of work but as Jungkook said, it turned out way better and you got to see my handsome face a lot."

While she laughed and nodded, the members shook their heads or rolled their eyes, small smiles on their faces. As they continued, the members began reaching for the snacks and opening them, making themselves more comfortable. They took a minute break shortly after and while commercials aired, their make-up was quickly touched up. Jimin and Namjoon switched seats so when they went on air after the commercial break, Namjoon now sat right beside Yoo-rim. The switch did not go unnoticed and at Hybe, Si-Hyuk cocked a brow.

"Let's move into more comfortable topics." Yoo-rim said once airing resumed. "What have you been up to lately apart from obviously getting ready for the release of Butter later in May?"

"We've been getting enough rest." Taehyung replied, opening a pack of chips. "We've also been trying out new things and trying to hang out with as many friends as we can."

"We've been having fun." Jimin continued. "I guess we're all taking one day at a time and trying to enjoy life while missing Armys."

Yoo-rim's smile was small. "You must miss them a lot."

Yoongi sighed. "You have no idea. We can't wait till we can hold concerts again."

"We're going to let them know just how much we miss them." Hoseok said. "It's been so long."

"I'm sure they miss you too." She said. "And the world's slowly getting better so, let's just wait a little longer."

They all nodded and she turned to Namjoon, focusing on him while hiding how the usual flutters broke free in her belly. "So, Namjoon-ssi, you were featured on the title track for eAeon's new album. How did you feel? It caused quite a stir because eAeon hasn't released anything in so long and now that he's coming back, he's collaborating with you and that's a big deal. We can't stop talking about it."

Namjoon let out a small flustered laugh before replying. "It was an honour, honestly. I never expected it and he's someone I really look up to so it felt really surreal to collaborate with him. I think the song's really alright and I can't wait for everyone to listen to it." He faced a camera with a wide smile. "Please, support eAeon, everyone!"

She asked each member questions and they replied, causing everyone to laugh most of time, and after the final commercial break, her smile disappeared and she spoke slowly. "Let's talk about relationships."

They all stared at her as she continued. "A lot of people have wondered whether or not you're all in relationships and I know this is a question you've answered a lot at interviews but, I just need to ask. Are you in relationships or have you been in relationships recently?"

Namjoon shifted in his seat, a piece of his heart breaking as he said "Not really, no...We haven't. Sure, we've met people and we've been on dates or two but we haven't been able to actually settle down to date properly."

"Dating is like a luxury for us that we can't always afford." Yoongi said, making little gestures with his hands. "We barely have time to meet new people and when we do, it's hard to keep up because we have really tight schedules and not everyone likes it when they don't have your attention."

Jimin nodded. "So, we just stay alone. We'll have a lot of time to date in the nearest future. No one's rushing anywhere."

Yoo-rim nodded. "Yeah, no one's rushing anywhere... When you do get into relationships, would you want the world to know?"

Jin exhaled slowly. "Yes and no...Yes, because I'll want to talk about my partner in public and put up their pictures and things like that." He shifted in his seat. "But when you consider our status as international artists, it puts us in a tight spot because not everyone is going to accept our relationships and a lot of people are going to leave the fandom. We've seen it happen a lot and so, it gets scary."

Yoo-rim appeared calm on the exterior but inside, she was a jumbled mess of emotions. Namjoon continued, adding to Jin's words. "It's a really complicated situation and I guess sometimes, people tend to forget that we as idols want to happy too. We also want to live somewhat normal lives and fall in love with people and have our fans support us."

"Hiding relationships is something most idols do because they still need that fandom support." Jungkook said slowly. "So, deciding to tell the world about the relationship or continue keeping it hidden becomes a turmoil and it could cause a lot of problems."

"If we get into relationships, the world would eventually find out," Yoongi said. "And when that happens, we wouldn't be able to do much because we have found people that actually make us happy and we don't want to break up with them."

"We just hope when that happens, Armys would be supportive." Namjoon said, his eyes on Yoo-rim's. "Knowing that they'll be there for us would mean a lot and I guess it'll set them apart from other fandoms that go as far as signing petitions for their idols to break up with their partners."

Yoo-rim forced herself to smile. "I really hope they're supportive."

"What about you?" Namjoon asked. "Would you support us?"

She stared at him for a moment before her smile turned really sincere and she nodded. "Yes, I will. I'll do so in a heartbeat."

Yoongi reached for a snack. "Are you in a relationship, Yoo-rim?"

She nodded, holding up her hand. "Yes, I'm engaged."

The members were – once again – really good actors. Their eyes widened and they heartily offered their congratulations, Namjoon fiddling with his ring, his heart breaking further at the fact that he couldn't say he was the one she was engaged to.

They asked about her wedding and she laughed, telling them that there were no concrete plans yet. When they asked to be invited, she promised to send them special invitation cards that fit their status as global superstars. They fooled around until the show came to an end and when they all gathered to get a photo taken, Namjoon wrapped an arm around her waist while Jin, who stood on her other side, wrapped an arm around her shoulder. The photo was uploaded on their Twitter page and Armys trended the hashtag '#ThankYouYooRim', thanking her for hosting them, for asking the right questions, and for ensuring that they had fun.

The members then got ready to leave and Namjoon turned to Yoo-rim. "I'll wait for you in the parking lot."

She nodded. "Okay."

They left after thanking every single person and that was when Yoo-rim began saying her goodbyes, knowing it was for good. Taecyeon hugged her tightly. "I'll come visit a lot, okay, Sunbae?"

She nodded, blinking back tears. "Okay...I love you, Taecyeon. Don't ever forget that, okay?"

"Okay."

Ha-neul cried and Kwon smiled amidst his tears. Everyone tried to get her to reconsider and stay at the broadcast house but Yoo-rim wasn't changing her mind. Lee Myung Han smiled at her. "You can always come back, Yoo-rim. We'll always be here to welcome you"

She smiled back at him. "Thank you, Mr Lee. I'll make sure to keep that in mind."

She didn't hug him because she was never going to forget. He was the reason why her manuscript had been dropped and just like Mr Jang, he was very unapologetic. They presented her with gifts, thanking her for the time she had spent with them and Taecyeon helped her take them down, knowing that Namjoon was waiting.

The car was heavily tinted and they put the presents in the booth. She faced him once the booth was closed. "Take care of yourself, okay?"

He nodded. "You too, Sunbae."

"Bye, Taecyeon."

"Bye."

She got into the backseat and soon enough, the car was pulling out of the headquarters, Taecyeon finally allowing his tears well up in his eyes. Inside the car, Namjoon was telling her that she had done well

She grinned. "Thank you!"

The other members were already waiting for them at she and Namjoon's home and they had some sort of after party, having fun until it became late and they had to leave. After showering, Namjoon and Yoo-rim found their way to the balcony. He hugged her from behind and she leaned back against his chest, staring up at the sky where the stars were really visible.

He spoke after a while. "Let's meet a wedding planner soon."

"Why? Are you that eager to get married to me?"

He never bothered lying. "Yes, I am."

She smiled and nodded. "Let's do that."

"You looked really stunning today, Yoo-rim." He said and kissed her exposed neck. "Taehyung beat me to it at the studio earlier."

Her smile widened by an inch. "You've said it now so, it's okay. Jin oppa got my outfit for me."

"Really?"

She nodded. "It came in on Sunday or so. I wanted to wear something different but it was really nice so I decided to wear it."

"I'm trying to not be jealous right now."

She laughed and turned in his embrace so she was facing him. "I don't love them as much as I love you, Joonie. You know that."

He made a face and with a smile, she stood on her toes and kissed him, taking her time to savour everything as he kissed her back. He tasted of wine and so did she, courtesy of the wine they had drunk earlier with the other members. Tightening his embrace, Namjoon pulled her against him, deepening the kiss.

Throughout the interview, he had thought about kissing her, especially when she made little gentle gestures that reminded him of very unholy things that no one else apart from the both of them had to know about.

Yoo-rim pulled back for air, breaking the kiss and when Namjoon couldn't take it any longer, he kissed her again, pulling her into the house with him. He had told himself time and time again, she was going to be the death of him and he was really looking forward to getting married to her and knowing that she was just for him just as he was only for her.

He pulled back to look down at her and she smiled up at him. "What?"

"Nothing... I'm just thinking about how much I love you."

She rolled her eyes playfully. "You need to stop this."

"I can't, Tesoro, and you know it."

Tesoro; the Italian name he had given her that meant treasure. Italian on Namjoon's tongue was sinfully sexy and she swallowed the lump that grew in her throat, every part of her screaming for his attention. "Joonie..."

He understood; he always did because he always wanted her as much as she did. It always took everything in him to not go all the way with her, knowing that she was hesitant and would only intimately open up to him completely once they were married. Like he always told her, he was willing to wait, and he was also willing to take all that she was willing to give him.

Namjoon pulled her up and removed her top. "Why don't we do something really different tonight?"

"Like?"

He smiled, every emotion he felt as clear as day in the storm that swirled in his eyes. He lowered his head "Why don't you try and find out?" And then he was kissing her again.

At another part of Seoul, Jungkook sat in a café and worked on a new song, occasionally glancing at the female barrister. At Hannam-dong, the other members were going to sleep except Jin who sat behind his computer, searching for the best wedding halls at Geochang.

They had a wedding to plan after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 2.5K 83
A marriage that had been so great for the years. A marriage that was working between to passionate lovers. But it comes to end when Lee Minho comes h...
1K 37 80
Jieun has a sorted, secretive, paradoxical and happy life with the people she trusts. Namjoon has his own set of issues, and trusts only few. Almost...
739 54 11
"she forget me, but what about our love?" what will you do when?.... you'll meet your loved ones as a stranger all over again.. let's find it out by...
3.3K 488 9
In the chaotic whirlwind of high society, Jeongguk and Seokjin find themselves unwittingly tangled in the grand scheme of an arranged marriage. Pictu...