Fated~ {Yuno x Fem Y/n♧}|| Bl...

By ImDeluluAndi

"We were Fated to be from the start?" Y/n Vermillion a carefree, free spirited, lazy and flirty Royalty bein... More

♧1: First Meeting
♧2: Muscles are Hot
♧3: Potential
♧4: Which Squad?
♧5: First day at Golden Dawn
♧7: Its The First Mission 2
♧8: Its The First Mission Last pt
♧9: Trying to make up
♧10: Another Mission Already
♧11: Diamond Mage
♧12: Defeated in the end?
♧13: Surprised unknown appearance
♧14: A Demon & A Spirit
♧15: Change of Plans
♧16: The Wizard King!?
♧17: Being a true Magic Knight
♧18: Attack on the Royal Capital
♧19: Battle at Royal Capital ends
♧20: At what cost is this
♧21: Meeting some Black Bull members

♧6: Its The First Mission

493 9 0
By ImDeluluAndi

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Y/n and Yuno's group was currently in front of their captain as he assigns the their first mission.

"They had requested to have you guys specifically Yuno to be his Bodyguards to make his way to Heart Kingdom."

"Us? Wouldn't their have been better options? His from the Hapshass
family, if his father is worried then shouldn't he have ordered more people Captain?"

Y/n scoff looking away.

"He probably has an ulterior motive. I know that guy even though I wish to not."

Mimosa nodded at Y/n's words before speaking up.

"If Y/n doesn't like someone then the guy is definitely not up to no good. I also know him and I find him quite arrogant"

Mimosa says this with a smile making Y/n and the others sweatdropped as they all thought the same time.

'At least dont smile as you say that. Its scary.'

{ 《《《《《《 ♧♧♧♧ 》》》》》》}

So now currently they are up in the sky escorting Salim to the Heart Kingdom.

Y/n was staring daggers at him as she flew by her broom in the side. Yuno was on the other side. While Klaus was in front and Mimosa on the back.

"Whats wrong Y/n? We haven't catch up in years yet your staring so intently on me. Do you like me~"

Y/n look at him with a disgusted look making him feel a bit scared before snapping out of it except Y/n had more things to say.

"Stop being delusional Salim. That would be a nightmare if I liked a guy like you"

Salim just laugh at Y/n's words before fixing his hair.

"But we would be perfect together"

"I can think of lots of guys that's better than you weirdo. Even if your a high noble family don't look at me as if we are equal."

"So get you manners straight and call me Lady Y/n"

Salim looks surprised at Y/n's harsh words.

"You hurt my feelings. I don't remember doing anything wrong"

"Sure whatever you say."

Yuno who was eavesdropping was a bit surprised at Y/n's change of personality. She must've really not like Salim at all.

Since she actually reminded Salim that his below her. While with others she doesn't mind being called Y/n at all.

Klaus fixes his glasses as he clears his throat.

"Please calm down everyone. Let's just try to get along till we finish our mission."

"Then you should do that with Yuno, Klaus-san"

Mimosa says with a small smile at her own blunt words making Klaus widened his eyes at this statement.

"I am doing my best but his not even trying."

The group glances at Yuno who had a nonchalant look before the Vermillion sisters giggle.

"I guess thats his charm."

"Indeed."

Salim joins in the conversation speaking up.

"I didn't know how to meet you again Yuno so I requested for you to be one of my escorts to apologize."

"I am sorry about what had happened at the exams Yuno. I was a bit rude."

'"A bit"'

Y/n looks away with a quiet mocking laugh but not enough to make the others notice.

"I just didn't think someone like me would loose to someone like you."

"But I hope you continue going up the ranks so I could tell me future kids that I once fought you."

'I feel bad for whoever the future mother and kids be.'

Y/n's thought was this as she eavesdrop on Salim talking.

"I would like us to get along better. Tell me about yourself!"

"Its not any of your business."

"Come on now dont be so shy and tell!"

Yuno sigh deeply being a bit annoyed before just listening.

"I'm an orphan and from Hage Village. I was abandoned in front of a church there"

"I lived with a bunch of people. Asta was one of them and the father and sister lily of the church."

Y/n glances at Yuno hearing him talk about his life. She smiles admiring how he looks happy talking about them.

'He really care for them even if his a bit shy and stubborn to admit it.'

This continued on until Suddenly some dark clouds appeared. While suddenly a bunch of fire ball shoot there way. Yuno dodges the ones aimed at him.

Klaus fixes his glasses as he instructs in a serious tone.

"Be sure to protect Salim everyone."

Mimosa and a unwilling Y/n nodded.

"Thats a given."

Yuno stated before he went towards the clouds flying that direction with his broom. Y/n looks at the situation before sighing deeply.

"I know its our mission but"

"Whats so worth it about this guy?he's a jerk"

Salim felt offended at Y/n's harsh words. Almost passing out just from hearing it. Mimosa laughs while Klaus just looks like his done with all this.

'Royalty is just a different level.'

"I'll help Yuno, Klaus-senpai."

Y/n then follow Yuno behind. Leaving Klaus and Mimosa with Salim who doesn't even that scared at all.

'Something is up. If his father is afraid of being ambushed why request us. He said he wanted Yuno as an escort to apologize but there's more to this.'

When Yuno went after the bandits. One fireball went towards him as he use his wind to block. After he did though another one went behind ready to shoot ice.

Right before that happened Y/n jump towards the bandit staring at him. Before grabbing his arm and twist it.

"Its not a good sportsmanship shooting something behind someone back you know."

Y/n looks at the bandit curiously before she smile mischievously.

"Thats why you should do it like this. When the opponent is watching."

Y/n point at the ground below them, the forest before a empty spot was now being occupied with flames.

"Be sure to bring Marshmallows. My fire is enough to make it yummy."

Y/n playfully says winking before creating little butterflies to support the broom.

So it can lead the bandit to the flames. The more powerful Magic able to fight off the others mana that controls the broom.

Y/n commands her broom towards her as it flew her direction. She went back to stand on her own broom. Smiling amusingly at the bandit not able to control his broom as he was being led to the flames.

"His acting like I made the flames hot enough to die."

"Jumping into fire is scary either way Y/n."

Mimosa responds with a sweatdrop on her forehead at Y/n's nonchalant words.

'She can be way too blunt even compared to me.

"Lets Visit your village Yuno. There's still a bit of time."

"I don't think we should-"

Salim interrupted Klaus before he could finish his sentence.

"Come on Klaus. It'll just be for a little bit not long."

Y/n looks at Salim with suspicious eyes. Klaus couldn't stop Salim's request in the end.

Now the Golden Dawn Escorts and Salim was flying towards Hage Village. Where Sister Lily who was doing laundry who them up high.

Her eyes landed on Yuno on his broom immediately recognizing him.

"Yuno!"

She smiles widely waving her hand up towards them.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 10.6K 62
A Grimoire of Oneshots from Black Clover. These are X Reader Stories. Requests are CLOSED! I don't own any of the characters from Black Clover. St...
53.3K 1.4K 8
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙏, and purest beauty on the land appears out of nowhere bringing such a big chaos to those who he captures his beauty. ⌗ various! b...
119K 2.6K 59
Have you ever wondered if you could be part of the black clover universe and you get to meet your favorite characters ? Join me in this fanfic book a...
19.5K 634 30
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...