my overprotective obsessed bo...

بواسطة FaithSmith362

Vince chung one of the most popular people in school is secretly obsessed with Steve a nerd, after Steve gets... المزيد

transformed and telling the parents
punished
serious

first time

36 3 1
بواسطة FaithSmith362

Steve a cute nerd with nice personality and very smart atleast that's what Vince thinks.

He began his obsession with him after he started bullying him even tho he secretly cares about him.

His obsession grew after Steve came to school with newly formed breasts

His eyes always glanced at his chest.

He even invited him to hang out with his friends, which they gladly agreed.

-Later that day-

It had been a night of firsts for Steven Anita Smith. The house party, the flock of popular kids in attendance, and being the centre of attention where there wasn't bullying involved were all very new to him. And perhaps the most significant of firsts was the fact that he had a sweet set of knockers-compliments of experimental steroids from the CIA.

The party had moved upstairs and a line of teenage boys trailed out of Steve's bedroom. He was sitting on his bed, a book in hand, which was a normal. What was unusual was the guys had insisted on taking turns supporting his rack while he did so. After the third or fourth guy, Steve was finding it difficult to focus on the words on the page.

Who knew breasts could be so sensitive? They were all being gentle, gingerly handling his mammaries as though afraid they could hurt him, yet every time he was jostled it made Steve feel warm and tingly. It was then that he realized his nipples were erect. He hadn't worn a bra-that would be weird, right? He was still a boy, after all-and they were plainly visible through the thin fabric of his T-shirt.

He wasn't the only one to notice.

"Hey, Steve, don't you think you'd be more comfortable if you took your shirt off?"

Suddenly, the atmosphere in the room changed and Steve shrunk back against the headboard. Had the other boys always looked so... Hungry?

"Uh..."

"Come on, Steve."

"Yeah, don't be lame!"

It was with a measure of panic that Steve realized he was surrounded. He stammered, the enormous amount of peer pressure making it difficult to find words, as he hugged himself defensively.

"Hey." All eyes went to the doorway where a handsome Asian teen stood. Tall and broad-shouldered with dark-hair and a chiseled jaw, Vince Chung was one of the most popular students at Pearl Bailey High School. "Why don't you guys head back downstairs? Mertz brought more booze and the pizzas are here."

A cheer went up and the gathering slowly dispersed until only Vince remained. He nudged the door shut with his hip, muffling the sounds of the party to a muted roar of voices and a throbbing bass.

"Phew. Thanks, Vince."

"No problem, bro." He had a six pack in one hand. He cracked one open and drained it, then let loose a huge belch. "You want one?"

Steve eyed the red and white beer can warily. Neither of them were old enough to drink, but this was Vince freakin' Chung offering. Just one couldn't hurt, right? "S-sure! Thanks."

The can opened with a hiss of carbonated air and the smell that leaked out made Steve wrinkle his nose. The bitter liquid within was cool and refreshing and, though he made a face, Steve took another sip.

Vince sat down at the foot of Steve's bed, and started on his second beer. They made small talk and, soon, they were down to the last of the cans-the majority of which Steve had drank. Vince offered to go downstairs to get more, but the redhead politely declined. He was already feeling lightheaded.

"Can I ask you something, Steve?"

"What?"

"Can I... See them?"

Steve couldn't blame him for asking. He himself had spent hours looking at himself in the mirror and beating off to the gorgeous twin peaks jutting out of his chest. He nodded and, before he lost the nerve, gripped the hem of his shirt and lifted the article over his head. The resulting draft made him realize how hot his face was.

"Damn, bro," Vince breathed. He almost didn't seem aware of his actions as he reached towards them; the first touch of a warm hand against his bare breast made Steve shiver.

"W-wait a minute. We're both boys. Isn't this-"

"Gay? No way, bro. Not with tits like yours."

Steve wanted to argue that the rest of him was most certainly male, but he found he couldn't when Vince was rolling turgid nipples between his fingers. Steve arched, the electric sensation the stimulation created zipping right to his groin. "Ah..."

Vince leaned in and took a dusky nipple between his lips. The wet heat as he applied suction and then flicked his tongue across it made goosebumps break out on Steve's skin. Instinctively, he buried his hands in short black locks. 'So soft... What kind of shampoo and conditioner does he use?'

Steves's gaze met Vince's as he looked questioningly up at him and he quickly released his grasp. This was starting to feel a little... intimate. The redhead took another swig of beer to quell that niggling thought. It felt amazing and he didn't want Vince to stop.

Which was why he whined when Vince did just that. The sound slipped out before he could help it and he opened his mouth to apologize-

"You wanna try something?" Vince asked, his hands never leaving creamy swells.

Steve took one last swig of beer before leaning over and setting the empty can on the nightstand. He'd begun to feel all warm and floaty from the booze and therefore brave enough to go along with whatever it was the popular teen had in mind. "What's up?"

"Here, move over."

Steve moved to the centre of the bed at Vince's instruction. Curiosity turned to alarm when he heard the other boy unzip his jeans.

"What are you-?"

And then Vince Chung was straddling Steve's chest, bare from the waist down. Positioned as he was, his dick was mere inches away from Steve's chin. Steve had never actually seen anyone else's up close before and he couldn't help but stare: Vince was well-endowed and he had a lot more hair around the base than Steve did. He had also been circumcised, but more importantly he was fully, almost painfully, erect with beads of precum dribbling from the tip.

Was Steve the reason he was so excited? The knowledge was weirdly flattering.

"Squeeze your tits together."

"... Like this?" Steve gripped both breasts and squished them together, creating a warm, tight hold around Vince's dick. Steve could feel his heartbeat, they were pressed so close together.

"Just like that," Vince said, a new, husky note in his voice. "Are you comfortable?"

Steve wasn't used to being this close to anyone. Even if it was another boy that was supplying the warm weight above him, it still felt kind of nice... "Y-yeah. I'm good."

"Cool. I'm gonna move now."

Vince rested his hands on Steve's shoulders and began moving his hips. His cock was warm and the soft caress of skin against skin wasn't unpleasant. Steve wasn't sure where to look, so he let his eyes roam around his bedroom, but he did steal an occasional glance at the other boy's face and at the place where they were connected. It was kind of... hot. Why had tit-fucking not been part of his porn browsing history?

As Vince continued to pump his hip, grunting with exertion, Steve marveled at how something could simultaneously be so hard, yet so soft. He began playing with his nipples, trying to imitate the way Vince had been doing it, but it was a far cry from how it had felt before.

Steve recognized the look of intense concentration on Vince's face as his pace quickened and his movements became uncoordinated. He was close. There was no other warning before Vince tensed mightily and, with a low groan, shot his load. Most of it ended up on Steve's breasts, thick and hot, but a bit managed to splash his chin and he flinched. Rather than be repulsed by it, however, the redhead found himself unexpectedly excited-not to mention curious.

What did semen taste like anyway?

"Shit, sorry. Uh..." Vince looked frantically around for something to wipe Steve's face and finally settled on pulling the pillow case off of the pillow. He dabbed Steve's chin with surprising gentleness and then wiped off his chest. "Thanks for that, man. They're really great."

"No problem." Steve shifted, suddenly and awkwardly aware of his own boner. There was no way in hell he had gotten aroused from having another man fuck his tits.

Vince tossed the pillow case on the ground and then he noticed the tent in Steve's pants. "Are you...?"

He covered himself reflexively. "It-it's not what you think!"

Vince's expression was difficult to read. Then, he offered casually, "You need some help with that?"

Steve's bed had never felt too small before now, when two people were trying to position themselves. They faced each other, kneeling with their knees touching. Steve was completely naked by now and Vince reached between his thighs, gripping the other boy's cock firmly but lightly, his hand slick with lotion. He began a pumping motion with one hand, his other focusing on the glans with a twisting motion, and Steve's breath hitched. It felt totally different when someone else was handling his junk.

There was no way this wasn't gay.

Steve tried not to move or make too much noise, immensely embarrassed about the whole situation. The slick friction made him whimper, however, and it felt like Vince knew every sensitive spot that made his eyes roll back in his head. It didn't take long before Steve was trembling, his abdominal muscles tense. He was going to cum. Alpha Asian Vince Chung was going to be the one to take his handy-j virginity.

And then Vince stopped.

"What, what happened"asked Steve in his euphoria filled

He was grinning. "Hold on. This will feel even better."

Vince added more lotion to his palm and then he shifted closer so that he could grip both their cocks at the same time. Side by side like this, Vince's was noticeably larger and that sent a pang of envy through Steve, but it was all but erased when the older boy began jacking them both off. Damn, this did feel better. Steve's hips moved of their own volition, intoxicated by the heat of Vince's throbbing manhood and the friction it created against his own.

Orgasm built in Steve's loins and his dick twitched as his balls drew tight. "I'm gonna..."

Vince increased his pace, the slick sound of his palm sliding along the length of both their dicks filling the room. The redhead went stock-still, a choked exclamation leaving him. Even though he'd masturbated recently, his load was thick with surprising volume. Vince wasn't far behind and his fist tightened around their lengths as cum dripped across his knuckles.

"Ugh. Sorry... I've got some wet naps here somewhere..." After locating them and handing them to the other teen, Steve sprawled out on his back, his legs hanging off the side of the bed so that there was room for Vince to do the same. I-if he wanted.

"Don't worry about it." Vince cleaned himself up and then threw himself down next to Steve, crossing his arms behind his head. "Feel better?"

"Totally."

But not really. He was starting to feel uncomfortable... Back there. It was almost like an itch deep inside. Steve fidgeted. The longer he laid there, the worse the feeling became. He blamed his loose tongue entirely on the alcohol when he practically whispered, "Hey, Vince?"

He stirred. "Yeah?"

"I'm, uh, ready to do more if you are." Yep. Definitely the alcohol.

F*ck yes,this is what Vince had been waiting for.

A knowing look crossed Vince's face-as though Steve's not so subtle invitation had reminded him of something. "You got any condoms?"

"Me?" Steve scoffed. "What would I even do with them?"

"So..." His grin could only be described as devilish. "You wanna do it raw?"

... Shit. That's what he was getting at.

"I just meant like another hand job!"

Steve wasn't quick enough to scramble away and Vince caught his wrist.

"It's cool, bro. This will feel a million times better."

"But I'm not-"

"It's not gay if we don't make eye contact during," Vince assured him as he pushed the redhead's face down into the pillows.

Okaaaaaaay, that definitely didn't track.

"Vince, wait!" Steve began to struggle, but the larger, more athletic teen proved much stronger. "This is too much."

"It'll hurt it I don't prep you. Hold still."

Then, he took hold of Steve's hips and brought them back and something wet and warm lapped against the puckered entrance of Steve's anus. Every slow circuit made the ache worse and had Steve whimpering and arching his back. When Vince pulled away Steve's heart hammered against the inside of his chest, anxiety warring with anticipation. He heard Vince spit and glanced over his shoulder: the dark-haired teen was spitting onto his palm and using his own saliva to lubricate his cock.

Even though he had orgasmed twice, he was still rock hard. Vince positioned himself behind Steve, the mushroom head of his penis poised at Steve's entrance, and the redhead could only shudder and hide his face. This was really happening. Something hot and hard pushed against his entrance and Steve tensed.

"You've gotta relax," Vince said softly. Strong fingers drew a nonsensical pattern on his hip and, slowly, Steve began to do just that.

"I'm ready," he said at last, not quite believing it even as the statement left this mouth.

Vince applied pressure once more, until the head of his penis popped past the tight ring of muscle. The sudden sensation of being stretched sent a twinge of pain along Steve's spine.

"Ah...!" Steve tried to breathe, but all he could think about was how much it hurt. Dear God, it hurt.

Vince gripped the redhead's hips, pushing more of his length inside, inch by inch. When Steve whimpered, he stilled. "You okay?"

Steve's breath came out in a hiss between his teeth. "Just... Gimme a minute."

"Here, try this." Vince shifted his weight back onto his heels, moving Steve bodily so that the smaller teen was straddling his lap backwards. So that Steve was in control of the angle.

Steve wiggled his hips and felt his muscles stretch to accommodate Vince's girth. The resulting feeling of fullness made him bite his lip to stop a moan from escaping. He breathed deeply as his body adjusted and, soon, it began to feel... pretty damn good. He rocked his hips almost subconsciously, gasping and whimpering as he clenched down around the cock inside him.

Vince made a low sound. "Fuck, you're tight. It's like you're trying to pull my dick off."

Steve flushed. "Sorry..."

"Can you... Move some more?"

"O-okay."

Steve lifted his hips, feeling every inch of Vince's manhood rubbing against his anal walls as it slid out. He stopped once he had almost pulled it all the way out and then lowered himself just as slowly to the base. They both moaned, a husky agreement that this felt incredible. Steve began riding Vince's cock slowly, pleasure flooding him in a wave of heat and electricity. He could feel the dick inside him twitch and he squeezed down, prompting a groan from the man buried in his ass.

"Fuck..."

His patience at his limit, Vince grabbed Steve's hips and began moving again. The penetration was a lot smoother in this position and the absolutely divine angle drove Vince's glans into a spot that made Steve see stars.

"Oh, God!" Was that his voice? It was usually shrill, sure, but now it had taken on a different note entirely.

The pain had faded, leaving behind pleasure unlike any the brunette had felt before. Vince kept hammering that spot with powerful thrusts, his pelvis meeting Steve's ass with a loud 'slap!' Steve bounced to meet them with lewd abandon, the sensation of fullness razing his senses with white-hot ecstasy. He could feel Vince swell even larger inside of him, aroused as he was by the sight of his ass swallowing his cock, and that made the Steve's inner muscles clamp down tight.

Sweat broke out on both their bodies, a sheen that spoke volumes of how fervently they sought release. Lips pressed against the nape of Steve's neck and he reached back to grasp Vince's hair. Vince must have taken his shirt off at some point; his bare pecs met Steve's shoulder blades as he crushed the boy to him, his thrusts becoming erratic. He moaned directly into Steve's ear, the throaty sound of pleasure and the heat of his breath sending a thrill along the redhead's spine.

Vince reached up and palmed Steve's tits. He wasn't as gentle this time when he tugged and pinched sensitive nipples. The resulting pain-pleasure nearly sent the redhead over the edge, but it was the spurts of liquid heat, painting his insides with Vince's semen, that did it. 'So hot...!' His stomach was so hot. Steve threw his head back, his own load splattering the bedspread as he released a wordless howl.

It was only as he slumped, spent and satisfied, that Steve hoped muzzily that no one downstairs had heard him. From the sound of things, the party was far from over. They should probably at least make an appearance before someone-

Steve squeaked when Vince pushed him down onto the bed. H-how was he still hard!? He ground his erection into that spot that ached eagerly, even as the redhead protested, "W-wait. I need a sec- Ah!"

Vince didn't stop as he continued to thrust inside the boy he was obsessed with.

"F*ck,yessssss."Vince groaned as Steve moans in pleasure,he definitely felt a climax going on as Steve began to shake in making pleasure.

He.wasn't. done. yet.he immediately pulled out and gently move Steve,so he won't having a problem breathing.

Steve was moaning in exhaustion while laying limp, Vince smirked as he laid next to him,he pulled Steve to something unexpected.

He pulled him into a kiss,a sweet lust filled kiss, Steve eyes widen in shock while the raven pulled him to his lap.

He tried to enter his mouth but he denied since he was still in shock, Vince's hand moved to his thighs up and to his waist.

Steve flinched as Vince's hand now traveled to his chest,he rubbed and pinched his breasts making him moan and open his mouth.

The kiss got deeper as Steve starts to understand his actions.

After the kiss causing Vince to smirk devilishly

"Y'know I think I understand what you're trying to do"he said crawling on top of him

"Oh really, do share"the raven said seductively

"I think you're trying to tell me you like me"

"Hn"he said before tauntingly smirking

"I don't like you "he said making him confused as Vince flipped them over while giving him a seductive smile.

"I f*cking love you"

Steve pauses and blushes while Vince lines himself up aiming at Steve's entrance and full on thrusted inside making him gasp.

"I'm f*cking obsessed with you"Vince replied as he thrusted inside him.

Steve threw his head back while wrapping his legs around his waist making him go deeper.

"A-aaah ah"

"Aaaaaahn"

The brunette's eyes rolled at the back of his head, Vince gently took Steve and kissed him.

Steve accepts the kiss as Vince start moving hitting his prostate.

"Ahn ah"

"You like that"

"Uh,uh huh"

Vince smirks as he hits deeper than usual.

Steve moans as pleasure washes over him, Vince hugs him, his face in his neck giving him hickey's and love bites,he inhales deeply at the boys addicting scent.

Wanting him and Steve to both feel pleasure,he immediately switched the position,so he'll be riding him.

He'll get the best view of the boy, Steve noticed whats going on and went along with it.

Vince start moving making the boy gasp, he joined and starts bouncing making his breasts bounce with motion

"Jackpot baby"Vince groaned

"Ah,so I'm the jackpot huh"

"To me ya are"Vince replied grabbing his breasts.

Suddenly they felt their climax coming their way.

They both threw as they're head as their climax came.

Steve exhausted fell on top of Vince sweating in exhaustion.

"So Will you go out with me?"

Steve smiles as he kisses Vince lips once more.

"Will that answer your question?"

"H*ll yea"

They continue as Steve suddenly remembers his father and his job,he cared but he also didn't since he liked Vince chung a lot.

Vince noticed his nervous expression and got concerned.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"It's my dad"

Vince frowned as Steve continues.

"My dad knows what you do,but in order for you to be accepted you gotta make it up to him and me that you love me and gets his approval,he wants to know how much you love me"

Vince understood what he's saying and agreed,he decided to do just that,he gently put the boy on the bed.

He picked up his shirt and dusts it before tossing it to the brunette and putting on his pants.

Steve puts on his shirt as Vince sat behind him with a understanding smile.

"I understand,I might as well apologize,I completely understand what you're coming from."

" Steve I'm completely sorry I didn't actually mean everything I said,what I said was completely not true and the reason I said it was-"

"because you have to appear to be like your friends was it"

"I-yes,I actually didn't want to say all those things to you cause I love you a lot"

"I forgive you and I love you too"the brunette said softly, brunette resures him by kissing him.

The two embraced each other in a blissful silence as Steve remembered About the party.

"Hey um you don't mind helping me clean up the mess, since the party ended."

"Sure"

The two goes down to the living room and starts cleaning.

It didn't take long for them to finish cleaning with the plastic cups,plates and the pizza boxes.

Apparently Steve missed a spot as Vince lovingly puts the missed plate in the trash bag.

"Phew cleaning is tiring"the brunette replied tired

"Yet it's nice"

"Hm"

"So do you want me to tell my parents about us or?"

"You don't have to "

"I-ill think about it"

To be continued

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
Captive of the Sea بواسطة Allie

خيال (فانتازيا)

4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.8M 69.1K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...