personal slave

By Girlfan7p

Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Tae... More

Information
character intro
2.
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
AnnouncementπŸ“’
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
47.
48.
πŸ™ƒ
49
50.
51
52.
πŸ˜…πŸ™ƒπŸ€§
53.
54.
55.
56.

46.

14.3K 892 210
By Girlfan7p

.
.
Two days had passed since King Jungkook's arrival in Jung Kingdom, and every moment had been dedicated to meticulous planning and strategic discussions.

All day long, they talked and worked hard, looking at maps and scrolls, discussing ideas, and making decisions. Jungkook listened carefully to hoseok and other officials, using their knowledge to plan their strategy.

As the sun went down, Jungkook and his advisors finished their work and went to bed tired but ready for what was coming next. They knew they had planned everything well, and now it was time to prepare for action in Jung Kingdom.

But sleep was nowhere near his eyes.. In fact not only today... It's going on for many months... He couldn't even able to catch a peaceful sleep without a certain omega beside him.

He always remember how beautiful and pure the omega looked under the moonlight....when he used to sleep in his embrace,his sweet scent had been moulded him in unfathomable calmness. The moon was just like today..... But that person isn't there with him.

Despite the flood of memories, one image stood out vividly to jungkook, Taehyung's tearful face filled with pain. The weight of his regret felt as heavy as the unfortunate incidents took place. Each memory brought fresh anguish, tearing at his heart relentlessly. In the silent night, his regrets mingled with the gentle breeze, a sad melody of sorrow.

He started to question himself, "Why did I do that? Why was I such a beast?" But his questions remained unanswered, as they always did.

The only time when he felt the little bit of relief is when he sleep in taehyung's vacant chamber which was surrounded by his faint scent, jungkook tried his hard to keep that scent that way otherwise he might have gone insane so do his wolf.

Next morning king Jungkook joined jung hoseok at the morning tae after the little bit of sleep he had able to catch last night.

After some brief conversation hoseok begins to talk about his view and regarding the subjects welfare as asked by Jungkook himself.

"You know Jungkook.... Oh..!.. My apologies.. King.. " Hoseok corrected his mistake.

"You can call me by my name.. I don't mind... You are elder than me anyway.. " Jungkook uttered.

Hoseok chuckled.. "Okay... I was saying that..... I have a little buddy and surprisingly his eyes are same as yours... I was stunned after seeing you for the first time.... " Hoseok exclaimed.

"Eyes like mine...? " Jungkook asked in a little bit surprise.

"Mm.... You have a wife otherwise I would've think that he is your son. . " Hoseok chuckled at his own words but jungkook's heard escalated at those words, he can feel his throat went dry.

"It's been three days I haven't seen him..... I am missing his terribly.. " Hoseok expressed with a sigh.

"Oh!.. My apologies.... I was just distracted and started to speak like that... "

"You can consider me as your friend... I am here in that identify at the first place.. "Jungkook answered politely.

" Hmm..... It's good then..... Come with me
.. Let me take you to my little buddy, he must have been missing me too.. "Hoseok uttered with a smile.

" Oh.. No.. No... You can go... I don't want to bother anyone.. "

"They won't be bothered at all... I know them very well, they are very good person they will surely welcome my friend wholeheartedly... " Hoseok exclaimed with a big smile and Jungkook couldn't deny anymore and agreed to went out with hoseok.

They get on their horses and left.

Yoongi and jimin on the other hand taking a stroll in the surroundings and local markets. The couples were bickering throughout the road and yoongi was the one who is apologising every time.

"Yoongiah!...... I want to tell you something... "Jimin uttered.

" Hm.. "Yoongi answered.

" Do you know someone was controlling jungkook's wolf.. "Jimin said leaving yoongi in shock.

" Huh? "

" Hmm...... One day he came to me with some type of drink in a glass and told me to identify what type of herbs are mixed with it.. "

"Then? " Yoongi asked in curiosity.

"I examined the liquid thoroughly and found out that there is a strong herb in that hear which is capable of controlling a trueblood like jungkook... " Jimin concluded.

"What!.... But how can this be possible.. ? " Yoongi asked in confusion.

"If someone give something like this to jungkook he can identify it right away.. But I guess it was given to him since he was little that's why he can't really pinpoint it later.. " Jimin explained.

"But... You said he himself came to you... That means he already knew.. "Yoongi exclaimed.

" Hmm..... Seems like that..... When he came to me he looked so dejected,tired, so exhausted and restless... I was really very concerned for him... "Jimin uttered with his little voice.

" We used to be very good friends in childhood... He was very kind, good hearted person back then but suddenly he started to change like I can't recognize my friend whom I used to admire so much, he always took care of me when I was in any kind of difficulty but then after that he started to degrade me for my rank my status and eventually our friendship fall apart, I ignored him... Hated him to my core.... "Jimin teared up.

" After all this year I come to know that someone was controlling his wolf, he did everything that person told him to do, behaved the way that person instructed him to behave...... And there I kept on hating him, never tried to understand why he behaving like that...I am such a terrible person"Teared rolled down from jimin's cheeks, yoongi higged immediately.

" It's ok.. It's ok now.... Don't blame yourself.... You were just a child back then... You couldn't be able to help him that much...... Shh.... It's all okay now.... "Yoonji tried to assure his crying mate.

" He isn't okay.... I know him.... He isn't okay at all..... He masked it with his rage and silence.... He is just breathing and that too because of taehyung.. With the little hope that he will find taehyung someday.... And I wish... I strongly wish to the moon godess to fullfill my earnest request.. I want to see him happy... Live like the person he truly is... "Jimin cried his heart out and yoongi was there to comfort him.

**

" We are here... Ah!... I am feeling so happy... "Hoseok uttered after getting down from his horse. Jungkook also get down and look at the beautiful house in front of him.

His heart was already running wildly but now his wolf also started howling in his head.

They slowly made their way at the entrance  and the door got opened by a house helper, hoseok knows her very well because he is the one who recommend her.

" Oh... My Lord... Please come inside.. "She welcomed them with due respect.

" Where are the beauties of this house..? "Hoseok asking leaving the maid girl smiling brightly.

Then suddenly Nabi entered with a whinning Juntae in her arms. Hoseok went to her .

Jungkook can't express what he was feeling at that moment, he felt his heart clenching, a sudden shiver run down through his whole body just by little glimpse of the little pup's back.

" This little bear isn't sleeping at all I am trying to make him sleep for an hour.... "Nabi complained.

" Ajumma..We all know that this little buddy can't sleep without his mother.... Isn't it... "He softly pinched juntae's cheeks while talking to him cutely.

" Let me hold him for a moment.... "

Hoseok took him on his arm and pecked his forehead.

"I bought my other friend with me wanna meet...? " He whispered cutely making Juntae giggle.

"Ivan..... Come here...? " Hoseok called jungkook but not by his real name as he doesn't want to disclose his true identity.

When hoseok called him jungkook felt himself glued to his place.... He felt his whole being ignited as the little pup looked at him with his big doe eyes.... Just like him.... Yes.... Just like him! "

Then ss if in a trance, his legs moved on their own accord, drawing him closer to the little being.

"Meet my little buddy whom I talked you about earlier... " Hoseok grinned while showing Juntae to jungkook..

Juntae giggled at jungkook and made grabby hands towards the alpha leaving Nabi and hoseok stunned at the sight of the pup's outstretched hands, reaching for him.

"Ivan... Take him.... He must've liked you otherwise he don't went near  strangers whom he never met before.. " Hoseok uttered.

With trembling hands, Jungkook finally took Juntae into his embrace, feeling a rush of relief wash over him as he held the pup close. The scent that emanated from Juntae was oddly comforting, stirring up memories buried deep within Jungkook's subconscious.

Hoseok's concerned voice broke through the alpha's  haze..

"Ian.... Are you crying... " Hoseok asked Worriedly. Jungkook can't comprehend what was he feeling or what is happening with him... 'He is crying?! 'He never cried before.. Not even when the death was before him....then?

The pup nested his head in the croock of Jungkook's neck and leaned himself fully on the alpha.. Like he always do with his mother.

At that moment jungkook can't hear anyone at all.... It's just the pup and his soft breathe that is hiting his skin,.
their connection transcending beyond words.

Gently, Jungkook caressed Juntae's back, feeling the weight of the pup against him, and for the first time, a sense of peace washed over him. As Juntae drifted into sleep, Jungkook held him close, leaving everyone in the room speechless, as if witnessing a silent, profound bond unfolding before their eyes.

"It's something very unusual... " Nabi whispered to herself in astonishment.

Hoseok was looking at them with disbelief.. He can't really believe what is unfolding before him.

"Son! Give him to me... Let me put him on the bed.. " Nabi forwarded his hand to take juntae but surprisingly met with the alpha's red enraged eyes.. A clear indication of his wolf instincts are taking ove and thats not a good news at all.

She flinched. the intensity of Jungkook's gaze sending shivers down her spine.

"Ivan...... Listen to me..... It's all right..... Give him to his grandma... He is no harm to him.... " Hoseok said reassuringly trying to calm jungkook down and it did work. Jungkook's red orbs replaced by the brown one and he handed the pup to his grandma.

"I think we need to leave... Let's meet some other time... " He informed nabi and immediately left with jungkook.

"Hey..... What happened to you at that moment... " Hoseok asked once they came out of the house there is still a sense of uneasiness lingering in the air.

"I-don't -know... " Jungkook uttered , still in daze.

"I think you must love pups so much and had experience with them that's why you were able to make juntae fall asleep.. " Hoseok uttered what he thought or hoped possibly the reason could be.

"I-its my first time... Holding a pup... " Jungkook answered in a quivering voices.

"What! "

"It's my first time holding a pup... " Jungkook repeated his words.

Hoseok was shocked to his core.

"We should leave first... We can talk about this later.... " Hoseok announced
Realizing that now wasn't the time for further discussion, Hoseok suggested they leave and revisit the topic later. With one last glance at the house, they mounted their horses, the events of the evening leaving an indelible mark on their minds.

*****

This is the longest chapter in this book.... Uff! 🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 37.1K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
1.2M 67K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
1.4M 78.9K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
602K 27.3K 55
Taehyung is an Omega who lives in woods along with his nephew after losing his family in an accident, more like hiding and waiting for his mate. But...