My mute girl

By nywritesss_

Samantha Evergreen and Paige Bueckers have known each other since they could remember. Paige made it her miss... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 21

2.9K 80 24
By nywritesss_

Samantha POV

It was the next day and i woke up with nika still here. okay so it's wasn't a dream, we actually made up.

i look at the time and realize that i need to be in class in like 30 minutes. i slowly get out of bed making sure not to wake nika up. i go hop in the shower for about 15 minutes since it doesn't take long for me to get dressed.

once i was done i walked out in a towel towards my closet. "this is a nice sight to wake up to" i hear behind me making me quickly turn around.

nika was up laying there staring at me. "cmere" she says and boy does her morning voice turn me on. i walk over as if i'm in a trance.

she sits up a little bit and runs her hand from the top of my chew to my stomach, and began to go even slower over my vagina.

i caught her hand before she could do anything else. she glanced up at me through her eyelashes and i almost folded. key word ALMOST!

she gets out of my hold and sits all the way up into her knees grabbing ahold of my waist pulling me in.

"it's been 4 days, 7 hours, and 15 minutes since i've been able to actually touch you sammy" she whispers still looking up at me through her eyelashes.

i gulp becoming nervous, even though i'm usually this nika i'm seeing rn is making me nervous as hell.

"i know i brought it upon myself but i just want to feel you" she yanks me even closer. i can feel my heart beating outta my chest at the speed of light and i don't know what to say.

i was too lost in my thoughts to even realize she tugged my towel off. i'm standing here naked blushing hard.

she runs her hand down my body again but this time i didn't stop her when she reached my vagina.

i close my eyes in pleasure as i feel her fingers graze over my clit. i had to grab her shoulder for support cause any second now my knees would give out.

she began to kiss along my collar bones and up my neck. and boy was it getting harder to breathe.

she dips one finger in me and i stifle a moan and grip her shoulder even more.

just when i thought she was gonna give me an orgasm she pulls her finger out and leans away.

i snap my eyes open and stare at this beautiful woman i call my girlfriend smirking at me. "you have 10 minutes till you need to be in class love, get dressed" she points to my closet still smirking at me.

this bitch, she egged me on knowing i'd want more just to pull away. "but-i
you'll get it later, right now you have class" i scowl but reluctantly get dressed.

now i'm sexually frustrated and she finds this shit funny. once i'm finished i walk over and peck her cheek before leaving. "be back around noon for y'all's practice! i love you!" i say while leaving.
________

nika.10: my girlfriend is hot, yours is not!
liked by samantha.05, paigey.05, olivia.nelson-o, and 6,000 others

view comments...

paigey.05: my besties outfit are quite playinnn!
^nika.10: she looks better without any...
^evina.w: NIKA THIS IS SOCIAL MEDIA NO RATED R COMMENTS!
^nika.10: sorry mom...

user8: she's okay...
^user7: suck my dick bitch she's hot nd yk it
^aaliayh.offical: BOOM!

samantha.05: i should i regret sending you that picture this morning?
^nika.10: nope! it is now my lock screen thank you love!
^paigey.05: ew.

user3: PLEASE! the second picture is so them! 😭
^user2: that's what i was thinking!

samkafanpage: i strive to have a relationship like there's bro
^kimberlayy_/: me too girly!
^paige.05: i'm right here bbg ;)
^nika.10: not in my comments please..

user5: who's kimberly?! nd why is paige flirting with her?!
^samantha.05: our new best friend nd paige's crush..
^paige.05: sam...shut the fuck up.

more comments...
________

I knew sending that picture to nika earlier before I left would turn out bad. I shake my head and head over to my last class of the day.

this class is usually short so i'll be getting to the gym around noon like i told nika.

i'm listening to the the lecture and taking notes whenever i feel my phone vibrate. i know it's not instagram cause turn off my notifications for that.

i look down and see a message from nika. i smile and click on it. it's a video...? but it's invisible ink.

ok.

i put an airpod in for privacy reasons. i hold the message that's in invisible ink and see only a red background. i mean it looks like led lights so i'm confused.

is she still in my room. i check and make sure my airpods are connected and then click on the video. i'm infused and worried that it's something bad.

when i play it i hear something that will replay in my head all day. moans...nika's moans to be exact

i can't see anything but the roof but i can hear everything. how wet she is, the pace she's going, and oh buddy those sweet whimpers and moans.

i can feel my face heat up and i look up to make sure no one's paying me any mind.

i keep the video playing but kept my head up to not draw any suspicion. but it's getting harder to keep my composure.

if i thought i was sexually frustrated earlier i most definitely am now. i don't know what to do. i'm sitting here in class listening to a video my girlfriend sent me of her masturbating, while whimpering and moaning.

fuck she's messing with me i know it. all of a sudden i hear. fuck samantha, it feels so good. i immediately shot up from my seat and walked out to the restroom.

i needed a breather. thank god i was in the back of the classroom and didn't draw any attention.

i quickly walk to the restroom and splash water on my face. i look at myself in the mirror and see my face is dark red, even my ears! and my ears barley get red...oh boy.

i pull my phone back out. and text nika.
______

Princess 👑 🩷

Sooo that's what we're doing now..?

what're you talking about? :)

nika muhl...
don't play with me

you're not telling me what i did though...😊

the video...

what video sammy? i need you to specifically tell me.

fucking hell
the video of you masturbating on my bed nika.
that video

oh! what about it? you watch it? you like it?

i-
is this a joke to you?

nope!

don't tap out tn then

princess 👑 🩷 is typing...
_________

i exit out of our messages before i see her response. i take a deep breath to calm my racing heart and the throbbing feeling between my legs.

i make it back to class and finish my notes.

once class was over i immediately head over to the gym. when i walk in they're already shooting around and what not.

i make eye contact with nika dn she smirks putting her basketball down and jogs over to me. "hi my love" she says all cheery.

i glance down at her scanning her outfit. no shit... she's wearing no shirt. just a sports bra and her uconn practice shorts.

i gulp before looking back at her eyes. "hi princess" she leans up to hug me and i hug her back. i wrap one arm around her waist as i was holding my bag with the other.

she pulls back but doesn't let go. "who was class?" she askes while messing with the nape of my neck.

she doesn't know it but that's a way to turn me on. i don't know why but it's always happened no matter who touched there.

i shudder as she does and slightly squeeze my legs together. "uh good..coach not here yet?" she shakes her head and let's go. "gotta go back to shooting" she pecks my cheek before jogging back over.

i let out a breath and walk over to the bench when i see kim. i smile and sit down next to her. she felt my presence and turned to me. 'hi kimmy!' she smiles at me.

'hi! how're you? how were your classes?' i shrug my shoulders. 'they were okay, i've just been a little frustrated today' she furrows her eyebrows.

'why what's wrong?' i sigh and look over at nika who's fucking around with paige and aaliyah. 'it's nika..' her eyes widen in fear.

'please tell me you guys are okay?! i swear y'all just made up like 9 hours ago-' i cut her off by grabbing her hands and laughing.

'we're good, i promise. she's just uh, teasing me' she tilts her head looking confused.

'okay how do i word this, shes sexually teasing me...like turning me on but not doing anything to fix it's she stares at me for a second before getting it.

'ohhhhh! that's funny!' i roll my eyes and flip her off. 'it's okay, paige has been doing the same but it's more subtle than what nika is probably doing to you' i mug her and bump her shoulder.

'you ask paige on that date yet?' her smile widens and she quickly nods. 'we're going out this weekend!' she blushes. 'awwwww! that's so cute! omg i'm so happy! now you can have paige so she can stop annoying me.'

i feel someone hit my shoulder and i look over and see paige mugging me. "okay rude" i laugh and shake my head. i glance over and see nika standing next to her. i grab her hip and pull her to where she's in between my legs up facing kim and paige.

i rub up and down her legs while resting my head of her side. her hand is in my hair. "can i know where we're going tho?" paige signs and says at the same time. kim shakes her head.

they start 'arguing' and i turn my attention to nika. she looks down at me and smiles.

all of a sudden she starts to massage the nape of my neck again making me shudder and close my eyes.

i look up at her and grab her neck to whisper in her ear. "keep playing this game with me and you might not be able to walk or practice tomorrow" i let go of her neck and see she's beer red.

before she could say anything coach walks in and begins practice. "run along princess" i say shooing her away.

kim taps me, making me turn to her. 'what did you say for her to become all flustered?' i smirk and glance over at nika.

'told her if she keeps playing she won't be able to walk' kim's eyes widen and her cheeks turn pink. she hits my shoulder. 'ow!'

'that's-thats inappropriate' i shrug. 'be glad paige isn't saying things like that to you' her jaw drops and she raises her hand to hit me but i sprint off before she can.

which makes her chase after me.

hehehe

(unedited)

next chapter shall be some smut* so prepare yourselves! thank you and enjoy reading! much love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 2.2K 26
addictions, the temptations that flow within the mind until it completely suffocates you. In utter awe as it creeps its fingers across your body till...
486K 8.2K 31
what happens if UCONN's most popular basketball player finds herself searching for one person in the crowd? Jules knew who she was and what she want...
35.9K 668 15
elizabeth williams and paige bueckers had been best friends for as long as anyone can remember. however, paige makes a huge mistake, which costs her...
37.8K 573 22
Paige bueckers x fem oc This is a story where Paige Bueckers and Madeline Miller were best friends their whole life until they got scholarships to d...