𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 | Mikaelson Ma...

By gracesidiot

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚-- 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 /ˈ𝐫ɛ𝐯(ə)𝐫𝐢/ 𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥�... More

𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸
𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬
𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑌𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑇
𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝐼: 𝑃𝐼𝐿𝑂𝑇
𝑰𝑰 : 𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝒀𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑪 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑺
𝐼𝐼𝐼 : 𝑆𝑈𝐼𝑇 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑇𝐼𝐸
IV : 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲
𝑉 : 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈, 𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇
𝑉𝐼: 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁𝐹𝑈𝐿 𝑀𝐸𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑆
VII: 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑷𝑺𝒀𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑪 𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑶𝑾𝑵
VIII: 𝑆𝑊𝐸𝐸𝑇 𝑆𝐻𝐸𝑁𝐴𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑁𝑆
𝐼𝑋: 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝐴𝑁𝐼𝑀𝐴𝐿𝑆 𝑈𝑁𝐼𝑇𝐸.
question
𝑋: 𝐷𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐴𝑊𝐴𝑌
𝑋𝐼: 𝐹𝐸𝑇𝐶𝐻
𝑋II: 𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿𝑀𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝐵𝑂𝑁𝐷
𝐗𝐈𝐕: 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐒

𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰: 𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬

1.7K 104 3
By gracesidiot

"You two are siblings, am I right?" Aurelia interrogated, furrowing her brows.

"Yes, that would be right." Elijah answered.

"Any more siblings, or family I should know of?" The Kryptonian questioned, watching as Klaus and Elijah exchanged nervous glances. Aurelia wasn't dumb, not at all, and she was going to try to confirm her suspicions.

"Well, I wasn't made aware that we were playing 20 questions, love." Klaus commented, trying to avoid what she was prying for.

"We aren't. I'm just asking you a question. It's not that hard to answer it, right?" She looked at the Mikaelson brothers, whom were both quiet.

"Besides us, we had four siblings. Whereas one had unfortunately passed away." Elijah sighed. He knew what she was thinking, and this wasn't apart of their plan. They weren't supposed to tell her, now yet, atleast.

"And what were their names?"

"You know, don't you?" Klaus looked through the window, contemplating his next actions. Would they tell her, or deny it? Eventually, both would have consequences. Either face their siblings' wrath.. or her's.

"Hm? Know what?" Aurelia asked, an innocent look painted onto her face.

It was silent for a minute. Katherine had been intently listening in the corner, this was exactly like a reality show; but even better. Most vampires had known of the soulmate prophecy, including Katherine.

"The soulmate bond, perhaps? Rose told me. And it wasn't hard to figure everything out, after I started getting continuous dreams of these three people.. what were their names again?"

Aurelia took the time pretending to think hard, watching their faces which were unreadable. "I think they were.. Kol, Rebekah.. and Finn?"

Both the brothers faces showcased a look of recognition at her words.

The Kryptonian didn't know how to feel. She felt hurt, deep down. They should've just told her, although she wasn't sure what withheld them from doing it. She didn't want to find out this way.

Klaus was at a loss for words, which would break his streak. He always commented with snarky remarks, but now? He didn't know what to say. His siblings weren't there, except for Elijah. She wasn't supposed to find out this way.

Whereas Elijah, felt slightly relieved - in addition to his earlier distress. His soulmate was in front of him, yet he couldn't tell her. He couldn't be with her, he couldn't do all the things he wished to do. But now? He did not even know if Aurelia was up to the idea of a whole soulmate bond. He didn't know what his siblings would say, if they came back and the bond had already been activated. He gave his siblings his word, and he was ought to keep it.

-

The following hour had been spent in silence. Usually, Aurelia hated it. Silence. But as of now, she couldn't help but be quiet. There were no words to be said, as she was consumed in her thoughts.

A soulmate bond. She knew what this was, and she knew what this contained. Aurelia had never been into dating, but now, she didn't even have to, ever. She was in some sort of way, connected to these people.

These people. Multiple people. How would this even end up? Would she even feel comfortable doing this? Would they feel comfortable with this?

Let alone, these people being the original family. Vampires. The most feared family, across the supernatural community. What would her friends think - what would her family even think?

She looked out of the window, watching as the trees moved along with the wind, as rain fell down the cloudy skies. She could feel the Mikaelsons' gazes on her back, but she didn't mind. She didn't care. What did they expect from her? To happily jump into their arms after finding out about the soulmate bond?

So far, she did feel connected to the Mikaelsons. In a way she had never felt, before. Not even to her siblings or family. No, this was special, and she knew it. A soulmate bond was always romanticized on krypton. She wouldn't be shocked if it was worshipped in the same way on this earth.

What was her family even doing at this time? Were they looking for her? Was Kara, once again, heroically saving the day? Was Alex, as always, training with her coworkers? She missed them, truly. A life without them, would mean a life where a part of her was missing.

She wanted them to find her. All Aurelia wanted, was to feel her sisters embraces, as she once did every single day.

The wind blew against the window, as the suns light which just that afternoon was ever so bright, started dimming outside. It was almost time for the ritual. And neither Klaus, or Elijah, would probably allow her to go outside. She'd have to spend the night with Katherine, not that she despised it.

They'd probably eat takeout - whilst Katherine ate the delivery person.. Then watch a movie, perhaps dance, until the Mikaelson brothers came back to the apartment. The usual.

After minutes of tense silence, Klaus stood up, and cleared his throat awkwardly. Everyone, except Katherine whom undeniably loved the drama, was still obviously tense. "Well, uhm, love. It is time for the ritual.. we'll be back tonight." Klaus promised, as he prepared some things and walked out the door, with Elijah following him.

"Well, that was some drama." Katherine dryly commented with a smirk on her face. If her last days would be like this, she'd totally be fine with it.

"I know." Aurelia rolled her eyes. "I just don't know why they didn't tell me." She sighed. "I mean, in my eyes, something like a soulmate bond is pretty important. To be honest, I never even thought I had a soulmate. I never thought I was worthy enough, of such an important and pristine thing like that."

Katherine's eyes softened. She found herself in this.
"Why? Aurelia, I don't know you very well, but.. you, uh.. you seem like a nice girl. I know Elijah and Klaus, and they probably have a good reason for not telling you."

"I guess so. But yet, it disappoints me. I've.. been having dreams. Of the other originals. It's weird, they aren't exactly dreams.. not lucid dreams, either, I think. It's too precise for a lucid dream. I can talk to them, feel everything.."

"Feel everything, you say?" Katherine wiggled her eyebrows in attempt to brighten the mood. She wasn't the best at.. well, friends. But she'd like to attempt a friendship.

"Oh, shush. We didn't do anything." Aurelia's face immediately reddened. They were undeniably attractive, though..

"The ritual. How- what is going to happen?" The Kryptonian asked, for a quick change of subject. Although, she was genuinely curious. All she knew, was that Klaus wanted to.. 'activate' his werewolf side.

"I'm not really sure, but I do know that it's a sacrifice. Hence, why I was needed. They needed a doppelgänger's blood, so when I realized this.. I ran. I turned into a vampire later on, making my blood completely useless. So now, a new doppelgänger has been born, which Klaus saw as an opportunity to finally complete the ritual."

"Why does he need to activate his werewolf side, though? I'd imagine if a werewolf got turned, they'd become.. whatever the name for it is. A werewolf and vampire. Why can't he?" Aurelia questioned. It was confusing, for sure, but she wanted to know the answers and the logic behind it. He was her soulmate, and she wanted to understand him, at least.

-

Minutes. went by since the two originals left. But minutes, had turned into hours. Hours, had turned into days. They had been stuck in Alaric's miserable appartment, for 2 whole days.

Stefan, being the dumb person he was, came over. He was looking for Klaus, whom, obviously wasn't there. Apparently, something was wrong with Damon. Not that Aurelia cares enough to listen to the whole conversation.

She wondered what the siblings were up to. Surely, they wouldn't let her live out her whole life in a tiny appartment, stuck with a vampire?

The Kryptonian walked back into the living room, where both Katherine and Stefan were sat on the couch, silently.

Aurelia groaned, causing the two's attention to fall upon her. "Seriously, they've been gone for two whole days! Could've atleast brought me some food before leaving.. now I'm stuck with dry cereal."

"There isn't even any blood bags here, and no matter how attractive Katherine is, I do not want to end up as her next meal." She ranted, as Katherine had an amused smirk on her face.

"I think I can bring you some food later on." Stefan offered, whilst Aurelia smiled brightly at the idea of anything else but the disgusting meals she's had to eat.

"Yes, please." Aurelia replied, as she jumped onto the couch, landing face first.

"Look, I don't think they'd leave you alone for the rest of your life. Me? Sure. You? Absolutely not. They seem fond of you, let alone you being their soulmate." Katherine commented.

Aurelia still seemed skeptical. From what she's heard, they probably would leave her. Or atleast, that's what she assumed.

"Honestly, never thought I'd say this, but they should come back. I don't want to live here permanently!" She scoffed, remembering Klaus' now useless promise.

As she turned onto her back, the door affirmatively openend, revealing the two brothers. Aurelia glanced at them shortly, before sighing.

"I currently do not give a single shit where you've been, do you have any food?" She asked, feeling like she was starving. She hadn't eaten since the day before, causing her to feel extremely nauseous.

"Language, elskan." Elijah commented, resulting in the girl to roll her eyes. Both him, and Klaus looked at Stefan, clearly confused to why he was here.

"I haven't eaten anything since yesterday, do you not understand basic human needs? I feel nauseous and I'm quite literally starving."

"Why did you not eat anything?" Elijah furrowed his brows. Surely, there must have been something in the pantry?

"Because the only thing that there is, is severely out of date, dry cereal. And I am not eating that, thank you very much."

Elijah glared at his brother, for being so careless with his mate's needs, causing Klaus to roll his eyes guiltily.

"Hello? I don't speak.. whatever secret language you're speaking with ur facial expressions.. but I literally need food. Right now. Oh, and get some blood bags, because I was this close to being Katherine's next meal!" Aurelia signed with her hand, clearly showcasing what she ment.

"Fine, I'll get you some food. Okay, love?" Klaus sighed, grabbing his credit card.

"Finally." Aurelia groaned, whilst Elijah slightly smiled at his mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.2K 30
16 year old Aurelia Forbes is the younger sister of Caroline Forbes. She always felt neglected as a child and even currently as a teenager. So she le...
171K 4.3K 80
(rewriting) ˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐨𝐟-𝐚-𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞. ...
183K 6.5K 48
'he set fire to the world around him, but never let a flame touch her' [BOOK ONE OF LILY FORBES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 2-4] [THE ORIGINALS SEAS...
111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...