๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Š๐™—๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž...

By Leyah_eroticstories

แƒฆ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐““๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“—๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐”€๐“ท๐“ผแƒฆ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โTen minutes?โž H... More

โ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท & ๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผยฉโž
โ„๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ..โ„
1. ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™งโ€ข แƒฆ
2. ๐™Ž๐™๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข, ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™šโ€ข แƒฆ
4. ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™šโ€ข แƒฆ
5. ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™งโ€ข แƒฆ
6. ๐™‹๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จโ€ข แƒฆ
7. ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™žโ€ข แƒฆ
8. ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จโ€ข แƒฆ
9. ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™จโ€ข แƒฆ
10. ๐™’๐™š๐™ฉโ€ข แƒฆ
11. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™จโ€ข แƒฆ
12. ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ž๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™›๐™ก๐™ช๐™ญโ€ข แƒฆ

3. ๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎโ€ข แƒฆ

2.5K 138 36
By Leyah_eroticstories

Kaizen P.O.V

I fixed my glasses properly on my face as I entered my house, knowing my family would be in there.

I sighed to myself knowing it's time to put on an act.

The innocent act.

"My baby." I heard mom's voice and I smiled.

"Hi mom." I hugged her back when she hugged me tightly.

"I missed you." She pecked my cheek.

"I missed you too, gorgeous." I mumbled, setting her back beside dad.

I nodded to dad and fistbump him as he did the same to me.

I saw my sister Azurra and her husband Blaze sitting on the couch. I scrunch my face up at the way they were looking at each other, it makes me wanna light both their asses on fire.

I saw my twin brother also sitting on the couch, as well as my uncles and aunties.

Uncle Rome, Uncle Benjamin, Aunt Natalia, Aunt Hailey and Arielle, who's Blaze's mom.

Uncle Rome's children, Autumn and Romeo.

I also saw my little brothers; Aleksandar who's now 12, Darion and Darius who's now 10 and my little baby sister Destiny who's almost three now.

Destiny ran up to me with sleepy eyes and I pulled her up in the air by her leg as she dangled upside down, while I held her far away from my body.

Everyone gasps, while Destiny giggles.

I don't know what's funny in this, but whatever.

"Zen, could you hold your sister properly? Goddamn, you need to stop holding her like that, like she's some virus or something." Dad rolled his eyes.

Isn't she one?

I was about to give her to him and he shook his head, "Go put her to sleep, you need to learn."

Learn for what reason?

I looked at her as she dangled upside down and I blinked in confusion.

I walked away to the room, still holding her by the leg and threw her in her crib as she bounced and giggled more.

"Zen-Zen!" She squeals and I roll my eyes.

"Sleep now." I hissed at her, folding my arms together as we glared at each other.

She might soon be three years old but she's rude.

A while after she frowns at me.

Kaizan came into the room and picked her up, while rocking her. "That's not how you put her to sleep, idiot."

I shrug, whatever.

Who cares?

When she finally started sleeping, he put her down and walked out of the room.

I looked down at her and blinked, what a weird creature.

I went back out and finally greeted everybody, then went and wash my hands before sitting down beside Kaizan my twin.

"What's all this about?" I ask, pushing my glasses up further. Apparently they called a family meeting which is why they flew all the way over here for it.

"Wait, we have one more pers—" Mom started, but was cut off by someone running inside.

"I'm late! I'm so sorry." She stated as she squeezed between me and my twin to sit down.

A frown plastered on my face.

The audacity of this bitch.

I told you to stab her in her sleep.

I closed my eyes and reopened them as she hugged me. I force a smile, "Hey."

"Hey bestie." Aurelia says with a wide smile and I scrunch my face up in disgust.

She then hugged Kaizan next.

I got up and washed my hands again.

I hate being so damn paranoid.

"What is she doing here anyway? Isn't this a family meeting?" Kaizan my twin asks.

Good fucking question.

"She's family, plus she's both of y'all bestfriend." Mom answered, eyeing me instead of the one who asked the question.

Best friend my ass, family my ass.

Oh wait, she's my family. My soon to be step daughter, how precious is that.

I don't know why everyone thinks I have a crush on this girl, when all I want to do is crush her brain between two huge rocks.

Okay, maybe I did have a tiny crush on her when we were smaller. But it didn't last for two weeks, trust me and especially after I met her mother.

God, her mother is just out of this world.

"Okay, let's start. We're all here to discuss our wedding. As you all know, we're about to have a real one and we need all the help we can get." My sister Azurra stated and I scoff silently.

I frowned at their one year old daughter Azzara who was currently starring in my face.

I bucked at her and she squealed, giggling as she climbed on her father Blaze.

I swear these little creatures take me for a clown or something. I ignore her and looked back at my sister who was still talking.

By the way, aren't they already married? Why do it again? I get that it happened in the worst way possible, but really?

Both my mom and Blaze's mom squeal, while dad and Uncle Rome scoff.

"We will help and this will be perfect!" Mom sings.

"Please don't overdo it." Blaze pleaded to both of them who were getting too excited.

They kept talking about the wedding and whatnot, while I zoned out their talking. This shit is so boring that I started saying the alphabet backwards in my head like I always do.

Z, Y, X, W, V, U, T, S, R, Q—

"And you all must bring a date." Azurra finally announced and my ears perked up.

A date.

"I'll be Kaizen's date!" Autumn jumped up.

"Do you mean Kaizen or Kaizan?" I ask, pointing at me and my twin brother.

"You." She hissed, pointing at me.

This leech is gonna be a problem for me and I don't wanna have to kill Uncle Rome's one daughter.

If she knows what's good for her, she'll stay away from me.

"Autumn, sit down." Uncle Rome warned her.

"I'm gonna be Zen's date anyway." Aurelia stated and my eyes went to her.

Yeah, no.

I already have my date in mind.

"No!" I blurted as everyone's eyes went to me and I changed my posture, "I mean, I thought you would be Kaizan's date instead?"

The last time I checked, wasn't she crushing on him? More like in love with him.

"Hell no, I already have plenty of girls in mind." My twin smirks.

I rolled my eyes.

Aurelia shrugged.

"Who birthed this manwhore? Cause I don't claim his white ass." Dad says dramatically and they all laugh, but he was dead serious.

Mom slapped his head and he gasped loudly, holding his head.

Sometimes he just says things without considering it first, that's just him.

I got that from him, actually I got a lot of things from him.

"I'll be in my room, reading." I addressed, mostly to my mom and she nodded as I walked off.

I sighed, taking off the glasses as I stripped naked and went into the shower. The warm water trailed down on me as I scrubbed myself until I was satisfied.

I walked out naked and into my room, only to see Autumn sitting on my bed.

What the fuck?

"Kaizen—" She stopped talking as she looked up at me. "Oh wow." Her mouth dropped open as she stared at my dick.

I rolled my eyes and went to my closet, pulling out my pants to put on.

As soon as I turned around, I felt a hand on my dick, making me freeze.

I looked down, only to see Autumn holding my dick while she's on her knees.

Her long tongue extended next.

Looking like a snake ass tongue.

My eyes darkened and my hand wrapped around her neck as I pulled her up from the floor. Her hand let go off my dick in shock as I sent her flying straight into the wall.

Only one person ever touched or saw my dick before and I planned on keeping it that way, but now this bitch spoilt it.

I heard her grunts of pain that left me satisfied as I pulled on my pants, not bothering with any boxers.

I hardly wear them.

I prefer when my dick is free in my pants, I have more room in it without having the boxers suffocating my dick.

I walked over to her as she held her head groaning in pain. I gripped her hair in my hand as I pulled her up again and threw her on the bed as she screamed.

It's a good thing my room is soundproof.

"I'm going to teach you never to touch someone without their permission." I smirk as my eyes darkened.

I grabbed the belt that's in my closet and made my way to the bed slowly.

"No, wait! I'm sorry." She pleaded as I wrapped the belt around her neck, squeezing tightly as she squirmed underneath me.

I squeezed and squeezed, choking the life out of her as she struggled, her legs flying everywhere as her face started looking paler.

"Don't ever touch me again." I gritted out.

Kill her.

She touched us.

I grin, "I never liked you, anyway." Just as I reached my hands up to her face and was about to pluck her eyeballs out, a sound stopped me.

A knock pulled me out of my state and my eyes cleared up, before I quickly let go and pulled off the belt from around her neck.

She laid unconscious as I checked her pulse and rolled my eyes feeling it, which means the bitch is still alive.

She got lucky.

I got up and closed my eyes before opening them again as I walked to the door while putting on my glasses. I opened it and came face to face with my mom.

"Are you okay? I came to check on you." She stated and I smiled.

"I'm okay mom, just tired." I lied, while rubbing my eyes innocently.

She frowns, looking past me, "Why is Autumn on your bed?"

Shit.

I cleared my throat, "She's sleeping!" I blurted out, "We were talking and she fell asleep."

"Oh, you two are getting close." Mom wiggled her brows and my face broke out in disgust.

"Hell no."

She laughs, before leaving and I close my room door, looking at the bitch on my bed.

She better thank God she's Uncle Rome's daughter.

Or she would be sitting with the devil right now.

I went back into the shower and scrubbed my dick again, knowing that bitch touched it with her hand and I don't know what the fuck she did with it before.

Nasty ass bitch.

Whore ass bitch.

I scrubbed my body harder than before, so hard that my nails left scratches all over. I hissed when the water burned through them, but laughed afterwards finding the marks amusing.

After I was finished, I left my room and went downstairs, seeing nobody and I sat on the couch, as I breathed in relief.

I pulled out my phone and groaned seeing Kataleya blocked me on whatsapp and snapchat.

I sent her a message on sms.

I chuckle and shake my head knowing she always does this shit to me. I mean, I don't mind giving her my entire bank account.

What's mine is hers.

I already have an account for her with her own money from the moment we met in that bar. Every two months I add at least half a million in it and I won't stop.

I'll give her soon enough.

I may still be in college, but I have my own money and business.

My dad gave me two of his clubs, one of his companies and a damn lot of money for myself.

I built two restaurants on my own and three different beach houses for myself, two in which I rent constantly.

Well, the other one is in Kataleya's name.

She just doesn't know it yet.

I have shit tons of money.

Which makes me wonder why the fuck I'm still going college, when I can buy the entire fucking school.

I guess I'm just bored or maybe I'm just trying to run from adult responsibilities.

I close my eyes with a smile, I miss her so much and her feisty ass messages. I haven't seen her face to face for two days because I was sort of busy with college.

I saw her on the cameras though, I never once missed that part, because it's what makes my day better.

My forehead furrowed as a thought came into mind, what if she's in danger? What if someone breaks in and kills her?

I checked the camera and saw her laying down, but the thought wouldn't leave me alone.

I got up and grabbed my keys.

I left the house and got into my car, as I drove off. I sped through the traffic light not caring that it was on red at the moment.

I finally got to her house and parked the car a bit further down the street where I could still see the house.

Drive the car into the house, it'll be fun.

I can't do that.

She'll die.

I close my eyes, trying to block out the voices.

She'll look so pretty dead anyway.

"Shut up, shut the fuck up!" I snapped, gripping my head that started hurting.

We must fuck her first then slit her pretty little throat open afterwards.

"No!" I groaned as the images filled my head and I tilted my head, "She does look pretty like that," I mumbled to the voices as my eyes lit up, "But she looks even prettier alive."

Fuck her, kill her

Annoying ass voices.

I grunt, grabbing up the bag on the backseat as I dig into it, pulling out the bottles of pills that's inside. I had tons of Antipsychotics medications like; Asenapine, Paliperidone, Fluphenazine, Haloperidol, Lurasidone and more.

All of them are for the same causes.

Schizophrenia.

I mostly take the Lurasidone, which treats schizophrenia and bipolar depression. It works by balancing the levels of dopamine and serotonin in your brain, substances that help regulate mood, behaviors, and thoughts.

I threw as many as I could in my mouth, as I struggled to open the water bottle. I pulled it open and gulped down the water as I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

It calms the voices in my head as I shit my eyes, leaning my head back on the seat.

She's okay.

For now.

Hey besties.🥹💌

Don't be a ghost reader, comment and vote too..😭like tf.🚶‍♀️

Alsooooo, please remember that the ITALICS FONTS are the voices talking in his head.💀

Thanks for supporting me.🦋

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 592 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
138K 2.6K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
8.8M 151K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sรจ" His deep, sexy v...
105K 2.5K 29
โœง๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ '๐‘๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง'โœง (18+)(; -Book #1 of the (Psycho series) โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Fuck," Soren whi...