The New Husband | OT7 (bΓ—b)

By MalakMER3

when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly l... More

introductionπŸ€—
1
2
3
4
5
6 πŸ’”
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ( part 1/2 )
24 (part 2/2)
25
26
27
28
πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»
29
30 part (1/2)
30 part (2/2)
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
⚠ Important !!
44
45
πŸ”žβš 46βš πŸ”ž
47
48
49
50
52
51
53
πŸ™‚
not an update but please read πŸ’œ

32

1.9K 88 90
By MalakMER3

3rd person POV

One week later

At the Train station

.

.

Kai in mind : " I'm so nervous and happy at the same time hehe . He called me and said he is coming today and asked me to pick him up well honestly he didn't ask me . he asked San 😅 but Me and San are same so yaa ... I'm gonna see my tinie hehe 💃🏻💃🏻.... yaho !!  the train arrived (*ˊᗜˋ*) ... I'm nervous now again 🥶 "

He kept looking everywhere with his eyes impatiently thats when his eyes got met with a pare of brown eyes from a far .

It was like the time stopped for him and there was no one but both of them .

His legs carried him without him realizing to his lover . He stood in front of him looking in his eyes dreamingly with his teary eyes . He didn't waste a time and attached their lips together in a lovely longing passionate slow kiss while placing his hands on his waist .

The other smiled softly and kissed him back with the same passion while warping his arms around his nape and deepen the kiss more .

Taemin : Hey !! What're you doing here 🤨 ?!

He was snapped out of his dream land and faced with the reality in which Taemin was crossing his arms and raising a brow while glaring at him .

Kai in mind : " again !! Stupid dream 😖🤧 !! "

Kai : I ... I come to pick you because ...because ...

Taemin * impatiently * : because what ?!

Kai : ub .. Um ... Because Woo young wanted San to spend his holiday with so I told him that I'll pick you instead !

Taemin *coldly* : yaa wtv *rolling his eyes * Aren't we going or we'll sleep here 🙄?!

Kai : oh .sorry , come ! *starting walking to the car while carrying Taemin's back bag * ... So .. Um .. Did you find any information?!

Taemin : hmm .

Kai : good ... Pretty good ☺ !

Taemin : hmm .

Kai in mind : " aishhhh !! I went back t the humming shit 😫😫😫 !!

__ ____🌺 __ ____ 

At the Mins Mansion

It was a chaotic morning like usual ! ... But the new thing was that Jimin's vomiting and morning sickness that has been going on for four days straight till now  .

It was worrying them all and they were getting frustrated because Jimin was refusing to go check his health and see a doctor . 

He even stopped seeing Dr.Min-hyun . saying that He don't want to remember his past and wants to live in his present and maybe one day his memories will come back itself ! .

They were trying everything to convince him but no ... He is so stubborn ..

Honestly , he was just afraid and scared to remember . From the time Min-hyun told him that his nightmares have something to do with his lost memories .

The nightmares is the key why your mind is refusing to recall your lost memories !

There is a reason why it's called nightmare , right ... Thats what he is thinking from the moment Min-hyun told him that !

Let's see what the Mins are doing now ...
.
.
.

At the kitchen

Hopi : *massaging his temple* Jin , if you didn't tell me what's going on with you lately then I'll tell them about your weird behavior ... Deh ! I'm sure they noticed it too !

Jin : *sigh* There's really nothing Hopi-ah . I'm just thinking about work stuf_

Hopi : Don't make up this ridiculous excuse again !! ... I see how your expression changed when every time Taehyung show up . I'm sure it has something to do with him so please tell me ! Did he do anything wrong with you . I'll break his neck 😠 . just tell me , baby  ! *back hugging Jin and resting his chin on his shoulder *

Jin : *close his eyes * *heavily sigh* I'm sorry .I can't tell you now . I need to do something first then I'll inform you all !

Hopi : * sigh then kiss the side of his neck * Alright , I'll wait for you but please smile for me na 🥺 .

jin : *chuckles * here 😊 .

Hopi : awwww *dramatically placing a hand on his heart * .

Jin : *giggles and slap his chest playfully *  haha stop it ☺ !

Kook : I'M STARVING !!

Hopi : let me help you put this on the table or a hungry bunny will eat us instead !

Jin : haha .

At the dinning room

They were eating there breaky peacefully and feeding each others while stealing sweet kisses from time to time .

( so sweet 😍)

Jimin : 🤢🤢🏃🏻🏃🏻

Yoongi stood up and ran after him worriedly .

Joon : again ! And he's still stubborn !

Tae : I called Sung-woon and told him to convince him to go to the doctor but he again refused to go *sadly sigh* .

Kook : * chewing on pancakes* Jinie , why cwn't ywu check hwm ?!

Joon *scolds* : swallow then talk !

Kook : hehe sorry 😅 . I said why can't you check him , Jinie ?!

Jin : Don't you think I haven't tried 🙄 but every time he just ran away like I would eat him or something !

Hopi *sunshine smile* : maybe we shouldn't pressure him that much . I'm sure he'll ask to go see a doctor himself . just wait na .

Joon *whispers on his ear with husky deep tone * : *stroking Hopi thigh sensually through his shorts * I just wanna eat your smile 😋😏 .

Hopi : * blushie☺ * *blushie☺* (◎≧v≦)(≧v≦●)🙈🙈.

*🎶🎶 chicken Noddles soup ~ yaa Chechen Noddles soup  ~ 🎶🎶*

Jin's ringtone

Jin quickly closed his phone after seeing the id-name .

Jin *nervously*  : Um .. I'll get the rest pancakes !

Joon *confusedly* :  but there is enough pan__

Jin just left after taking his phone hurriedly .

Kook : Don't you think he acts weird lately ? I mean always panick when his phone ring and picks up any excuse to just go and answer his call even yesterday I overheard him talking with someone on the phone and telling him to meet today at the hospital' cafeteria and when he saw me he just ended the call and pretended that he was folding the already folded shirts ??

Tae : and he is ignoring me too . Every time I try to speak with him he either hum at me or go away and he's escaping the eye connect ??

Joon : yaa I noticed that too ! He is lately spacing out a lot .

Hopi : * biting his lips nervously while sweating badly ( ̄ω ̄;)*

Joon & Tae & Kook : * turned to Hopi while crossing their arms * Hoseok ~ spell it !

Hopi : nnnnnnn puahh fine fine ! I noticed too and asked him but he didn't tell me anything . he just said he needs time then he'll tell us ... Thats it I said what I know ಥ⌣ಥ !!

Kook : I dunno if we should wait .

Tae : what ya mean na ?!

Kook : why can't we just follow him and see what he is been doing and who he is meeting lately ?!

Joon *strictly* : NO ! We should trust him under any cost ! He's our husband and our marriage is built on trust and love ... We will wait till he tell us and that's final !!

Yoongi *confusedly * : *holding Jimin by his waist and holding his hand then helped him to sit on his chair comfortably* What's final 🤔?!

Kook : Oh it's about Ji__ mmmph !

Joon Kissee his lips to shut him from spoiling anything to Yoongi because he knows how possessive is Yoongi . He'll got blind by his possessiveness , if he got to know that Jin is meeting someone behind their back and that he is hiding something from them .

Joon : * wiping the saliva of the corner of Kook's lips * your lips was so tempting with the honey . I couldn't help but get a taste *wink*.

Kook : *licking his lips seductively* I wanna more *pull joon by his nape and press their lips together again *

Hopi : They are just so horny in the morning *scratching his nape 😅* .

Yoongi : *smooch Jimin's cheeks * Eat ,baby and then we will go to the ___

Jimin *whining weakly* : I said I don't wanna see a doctor na !

Yoongi *softly* : *chuckles* Who mentioned the doctor na ? *Caressing  his cheeks lovingly * I was about to say go to the office with me , Joonie and Hopi . I don't want you to stay home alone . so ?

Jimin : *giving him his famous eye smile ☺and squeals happily * Yaaaayyyy!! That's awesome ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ .

Hopi : kyoaa O(≧∇≦)O~~~ *pinches Jimin's cheeks *

Jimin *whine cutely *: Hopiiii-hyunnnng ~

Tae in mind : " why is jinie taking ages at the kitchen ? Let me check on him ."

He stood up and was about to go but Yoongi held his wrist .

Yoongi : *raises a brow * where 🤨?!

Tae : um .. Ah .. I'll go help Jin-hyung .

Yoongi *softly* : * release his wrist  *okay .

Note : Namjoon and Jung Kook are still eating each others' face 🤭🤭!

At the kitchen .

Jin was talking on the phone when Tae entered but he didn't notice him because his back was facing Tae .

Tae didn't know why but something in his heart told him to hide and stay quiet to listen with whom Jin was talking .

Jin *low tone* : *OTP*  I told you I will meet you today at the cafeteria I can't see you out the hospital ... How is the baby ?

Tae in mind : " baby ?! What baby ?! "

Jin : * OTP *  That's good when you come to the hospital we can check the baby with the doctor ... Why ?! ... I understand you're afraid that someone might tell your parents but still ... The baby's health is more important than anything  else na ... *sigh* as you wish ... See you soon ! ... Bye .

Tae in mind : " I don't understand anything !! Who is he talking with ?!! Is he cheat__ no no Tae !! Jin isn't like that ... I'm sorry Joonie but I think Kookie got a point . I'll follow him just today . I wanna see who is he meeting ... Sorry na !  "

Tae : *inhale and exhale then entered the kitchen as if he just come * Jin , Do you need help na !

Jin : Woahhh!! *holding his chest coz he got startled then said nervously* when did you come ?!

Tae : Just now ! Um ... Where is the pancakes ?

Jin : I ... ub ... Unintentionally burnt it yaa * forcing a smile *

Tae : *raised a brow * You ... burnt ... food ?????

Jin : yaa I'm human too ... I need to go to the hospital now ! *pass Tae quickly then left *

Tae : *sigh* I must know what's going on with you Jin ?!!

___________

Time skip

At Min's office .

Yoongi *softly* : *holding Jimin by his waist * so Do you like my office , baby ?!

Jimin : I like it but it's just so boring ... Why is all black .. Black black ?!! *cutely pouting*

Yoongi : *chuckles at his cute baby and pecks his pout *  Because I'm a mafia king 😏 *smirk* *swag* .

Jimin : * innocently tilt his head with big adorable doe eyes *  Can't mafias use colors * blinking his eyes with his adorable long eyelashes * ?!

( Don't hold me 😍😍😍 !!! I wanna eat him 😋🥺🥺🥺😍😍)

Yoongi : * laughs and pull Jimin to him and pop their noses together while smiling lovingly * my adorable baby ~

Jimin : * tomato red because of blushing in shyness  ☺*

Yoongi pressed their bodies together and tightened his grip on Jimin's fragile curved waist . His hot breath was fanning upon Jimin's lips . Jimin was feeling so shy but at the same time he wanted to feel yoongi's lips on him .

He wanted Yoongi to take him right now and here but his shyness was controlling his mouth to not utter his needs out loud .

He clinched on Yoongi's chest with one hand and the other was clinching on his shoulder sensually .

Yoongi smirked and blew on his eyes . Jimin closed his eyes tightly and parted his lips a little while exhaling softly . Yoongi brought his lips more closer to Jimin and closed his eyes ready to feel this chestnuts tempting juicy plump lips on his .

Their hearts were beating so fast and loud that each of them can hear and feel his effect on the other and how much they need each other .

* Knock *

* Knock *

Jimin flinched and opened his eyes . He realized where were they at so he immediately pushed Yoongi and rubbed his nape embarrassedly with his tomato cheeks .

Yoongi * frustrated * : FUCK! ... Come in !!

Taemin : boss ! *bows*

Yoongi : *click his tongue angrily* Yes , Taemin ? What ya want from me now *glaring* 😠?

Taemin : I ... ub ... I'm back , boss *side glancing at Jimin * .

Yoongi *pissed* : And ??

Yoongi in mind  : " fucking shit !! I was having a moment with my baby and he had  to ruin it just to say he is back !!  🤬 

Taemin : * feeling done with his boss😒 * Boss , I'm back from BUSAN ! *signalling him and glancing at Jimin*

Jimin was feeling embarrassed and nervous at the same time .

Yoongi finally understand what Taemin was signalling .

(For real ... He's so slow 🙄 ! )

Yoongi : oh ..um .. Minnie-sweetie , Do you wanna go see Hopi and joonie's office ?

Jimin *excitedly* : *sparkle eyes * YES !

Yoongi in mind :  " Isn't he adorable 😫😫"
*so whipped ass 🙄 but he's adorable tho ☺ *

Yoongi was staring at Jimin with piping hearts eyes 😍😍 making Taemin wanna gag 🤢 !

Taemin : *rolls his eyes and clear his throat loudly to get Yoongi's focus back * Ahem ahem !

Yoongi : * press the bottom on his desk * Kai to the office !

*knock* *knock *

Kai : *bows* Yes ,boss ?

Yoongi : Lead your queen to Hopi's office !

Kai  : Yes , boss ...  *politely but softly * Queen , let's go !

Jimin : *blushes because of the new nickname which he already loved * Y-yes . B-bye , Hyung 😊 .

Yoongi : *approachs him and pecks his lips * bye , baby . Take care *flying kiss *.

Taemin and Kai's jaws dropped at the new version of their boss 😲😲 ... They totally believe now that Jimin really changed their boss to a better person and they were glad for that .

________________

*SPOLIER*

Tae : WHAT ?!

  .

.

Jin : you really disgust me !!

.

.

Yoongi : TELL ME THE TRUTH NOW ?!!!

.

.

Joon : I ... I dunno how that happens !!

.

.

Jimin : I c-can't believe my own eyes !

.

.

Hopi : Do you think its easy ! We don't wanna loose you !!

.

.

Kook : Why didn't you tell me ?!!!! Don't you have trust on me ?!!

.

.

Taemin : let's break up !

.

.

Kai : I ..I love you !

.

.

Hyunjin : HANDS OFF !!

.

.

Felix : I h-hate m-myself !!

.

.

San : I won't leave your hands . Never !!

.

.

Woo-young  : but I love him ! You can't do that with me !!

.

.

Min-hyun : Why are you ignoring me ?!

.

.

Sung-woon : I dunno what to do !

.

.

Mrs Min : you won't like what you're gonna hear !

.

.

Mr Kim : Your end will be by my hands , fucking Min !!

.

.

.

To be continued 💜
__________

New update 🤗

Tell me your thoughts on the comments 💜😊 ..

If you like it , don't forget to comment and vote na 🥺.

Take a huge care of your health and self 💜😘 .... stay tuned to know what's gonna happen next 😉💜...

Oh right choose a nickname for you coz I wanna call you something not just readers and audience y'know it's kinda irritating 😅 ...

so ... Golden pearls or Top stars ? If there is something else you like then tell me !

love you so much 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 24.3K 47
"Just wait and watch, what I m gonna do." JJK " You can't marry him, you wouldn't. Please don't involve him, I beg you." KTH Jungkook is marrying...
17K 698 41
And I regret the moment I promised to leave you *This story contents abusing scenes so read it at your own risk* started: 28 July 2018 ended: 20 Janu...
277 3 15
sometimes love can be so painful, it can haunt someone's dreams and keep them up. [short story] [bittersweet love series] [jimin x oc]
21.6K 802 22
Where Jimin is in love with Yoongi, but the older still can't move on to his first love.