Broken

By Kookie-loves-TaeTae

" Your eyes are beautiful Jungkook." Taehyung rasped. " Thanks...." Jungkook spoke hesitantly, doubting the s... More

Introduction
1]
2]
3]
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]
11]
12]
13]
14]
15]
16]
17]
18]
19]
20]
21]
22]
23]
24]
25]
26]

Notiizzz😶

292 15 8
By Kookie-loves-TaeTae

Hey Everyone!

💕💕

I don't know about Taehyung but I can see that I and you all are getting obsessed with this novel and I appreciate it fully!

I love the way you are supporting my novel and I hope that you keep on loving it the way you have from the starting.

I just wanted to thank you all for voting and commenting your thoughts.

I love you all!

More than anyone can think and more than you can imagine!

I loooobeee you alllll sooooo much!!

💖💖💖💖
💫💫💫💫

Till then Bye Bye!

Let's meet you in the next chapter soon.

👐👐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
248K 12.2K 24
Jeon Jungkook's POV: Well First he came here as a maid, Beautiful soft brown eyes,long eye lashes,cute nose,cherry heart shaped lips and a shy smile...
567K 27.1K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...
107K 3.2K 51
"Don't mess with my mind baby boy...... I go crazy when you look at me like this when I'm tied. " Taehyung smirked as he leaned to him slowly and lic...