๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๏ฟฝ...

By Imasimpfor2dguys

|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข... More

๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’–๐’Ž๐’Š
๐‘ป๐’๐’‹๐’Š
๐‘ฎ๐’๐’‹๐’
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’
๐‘ต๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š
๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’“๐’Š
๐‘บ๐’–๐’Œ๐’–๐’๐’‚
๐’€๐’–๐’•๐’‚
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’
๐‘ป๐’๐’‹๐’Š ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ป๐’๐’‹๐’Š ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’–๐’Ž๐’Š
~๐‘จ๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“~
๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’•๐’
๐‘ฎ๐’๐’‹๐’
๐‘ต๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’
๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’–๐’“๐’–๐’Ž๐’‚
๐‘ป๐’๐’‹๐’Š
๐‘บ๐’–๐’Œ๐’–๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ฐ

๐‘ป๐’๐’‹๐’Š ๐‘ฐ

5.1K 38 6
By Imasimpfor2dguys

[Take it all- Rain]

Kidnapped
(fluff )
[Part 1]

{Don't forget to vote :}

His POV

"How much did you say she was?" I ask

"19,000,000 for her being alive of course." An old women states

I let out a whistle to the amount she was telling me.

"What did she do to get so much money over her head?" I ask tilting my head

"No questions, are you going to bring her to me. Yes or no?" She ask demanding

"Tch" I said to the women annoyance.

"Sure" I say agreeing

"Well then you'll get payed when you get back." She says to me

I stand up , walking out of her little meeting room. The door slammed behind me as I walk out, I stop outside looking at the clouded sky.

"Y/n? Was her name right?" I thought in my head

Y/n POV

"Damn how long do I have to live in a shed." I say to myself

I grab the blue berries that grew in my garden. I look up seeing the clouded sky , I guess some rain was going to start pouring down on us.

I keep on picking up the rest of the blue berries , maybe the old man that always brings me meat to cook wouldn't come today.

I feel a drop a water fall on my hair, I look up seeing the droplets fall down, so I go inside of the small little shed. I place the berries onto the small table that could barely fit in this shed.

I sat on the edge of my bed letting out a sigh to the feeling of not being able to communicate with anybody.

I look over to the window seeing the rain starting to come from the clouds  , I close my curtains laying on to the bed staring at the same ceiling.

I close my eyes falling asleep to the silence in my home.

1 hour later

I open my eyes rubbing my eyes to waking up, I yawned while opening the curtain to see the darkness of abandoned a forest.

I let out a sigh looking down at my shorts and hoodie with my long knee socks. I need to eat something but it's raining to badly to go anywhere.

I got up walking to my small bathroom, I look at the mirror that was hanging on the wall. I push my hair back grabbing all my baby hairs putting a headband on to push my hair back.

The rain wasn't stopping me from finding meat I say in my head with stars in my eyes. So all I have to find is a pig or a cow. With curse energy it could be kill quickly no torture.

I walk out the little bathroom going to my closet grabbing my yellow water proof coat. I put on my black water proof boots,I grab my pink umbrella walking to the front door.

It's not so bad, wait the flashlight. I lean over grabbing my flashlight that I take everywhere during the night.

I open the door feeling the wind slightly push me and my door back. I took a step out feeling the mud being mushy to my boots, I pull my door behind me shutting it close.

I walk out to the back of the forest holding my umbrella near me as I hear the water droplets hit on the umbrella.

I look at the dark forest with my flashlight lighting the way to where many cows roam around. I came upon the cliff that has rocks , the same cliff I walk up on every-time I want to catch an animal.

I hear lightning strike I saw lightning come from the sky, maybe I should go back. I turn around shaking slightly with my flashlight in my hand to the darkness around me that wasn't lighten up by my flashlight.

I turn around hearing a sound come from a bush that was behind the trees. All I feel was a sudden movement of someone placing their hand around my mouth.

I became locked in my own body, I couldn't move. I feel the overwhelming presence of bigger creature. It's definitely not a curse since I sense no curse energy coming directly from them.

"Let me hold this for you." I hear a deep man voice state in my ear

He grabs my umbrella , I feel his body pressing up against mine. Seeing another human I didn't think it was going to be like this. His hand fit my whole face basically not even just my mouth but my face.

"Hmm" I wanted to talk but his mouth covered anything I wanted to say.

"First don't yell when I let go and second your coming with me" He says demanding

I drop my flashlight not trying to imagine what meant by saying the second part. He let go gently of my face, I turn slowly seeing the tall figure of a man.

His tight black compression shirt pressed in his toned body, while he wore some baggy white sweat pants. His raven hair place gently on his face as he stared down at me.

My body felt unlock I felt my body move on its free will towards my shed. I ran as fast I could towards the same shed I've hated for the past few months.

I feel myself almost slip on the muddy dirt road. I open the shed slamming the door shut locking my door to keep him out.

Toji POV

I saw her run away from me, I tilt my head slightly, too the look she gave to me before she ran. Her dimmed eyes were frighten to the sight of me.

She's not what I imagined of when I first met that old hag. She seems more like a young women who's frighten of anything huger then her. I don't blame her.

Y/n POV

I grab my bunny pillows infusing curse energy inside of them. They stood beside me as I back myself up into my corner looking at the door that was keeping me and that man apart.

I hear the shuffle of the door knob shake, until I finally saw the door being push open with one arm . He tosses my umbrella to the side.

I sent my bunny's to attack the man who was trying to kidnap me. He punch's them, defusing them of curse energy. He slams the door behind him when he finish punching my bunny's.

I take off my rubber boots throwing them at him he  just caught them and threw them to the side.

"Wait wait let's talk about this.." I say frighten

He continue to walk towards me , he has a huge smirk on his face.

"There's no wait, there's now." He says looking down at me

"How much?" I ask him looking up at him

"Huh?" He said annoyed

"I'll pay you way more then that women ever will." I say feeling a little more confident

"How would I believe someone that lives in a shed?" He says looking around at my place

"I'm the princess of that clan soon to be queen so I can give you anything you want." I said

"Wait so why you run away?" He ask backing up slightly

"They want me to marry this man and he's basically on his death bed so why would I want him." I tell him

"You choose a shed over everything in the world?" He says tilting his head

"Yes and I would do it again." I say

"Well I don't care about your love story , you cost 19,000,000. That's enough to make me happy." He says

"You have no heart." I say glaring up at him.

I shove him as I passed him grabbing my rain boots and placing them on top of my crate of shoes.

"I'll go with you, you'll get your money and I'll run away again." I say to him taking off my water proof coat

He turns around grabbing my wrist.

"Look if you cause me any trouble with my money , I don't care if you get there dead or alive." He says glaring at me

I look at his grip on my wrist and I look up at him. I got close to him being inches away from his lips.

"And if I die, I will drag you to hell with me." I say to him threatening a man that could kill me with one touch.

He let go of his grip leaving me a red mark onto my wrist.

"I'm going to sleep, you can come back in the morning." I tell him

"You want me to go through that rain again?" He questions me

"Yes I do maybe that rain gives some sense in your head." I say to him as I pick up my bunny's from the floor.

"Hm" He says

"I'm not leaving I'll sleep on that bed of yours." He tells me

"What ? That's my bed for me for a reason and either way your to big to fit on it." I tell him

"So you can sleep on that small chair." He tells me

I look outside my window seeing a thunderstorm brewing.

"Who's shed is this again?" I ask him as I place my bunny's onto my bed.

I sat onto my bed, he sat himself down on the chair.

"What's you name ?" I ask as I turn off my lamp

"Toji." I hear the man voice state.

Toji, I thought of his name over and over again. It's so catchy and even memorable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 108 17
[ENGLISH VERSION] Hey! This is a one shot / bullet fic compilation of my favorite JJK characters that I wrote to relax :) - You can request ideas f...
31.1K 849 32
ยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐโ™คโ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ™คยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ...
241K 8.9K 55
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
3K 12 12
short stories/one shots with Gojo x fem. reader *** i do not own any characters within these stories. all characters go to their respective original...