Beautiful Liar (G×G)

By NikkiKordei

Beyoncé Knowles is a billionaire that gets whatever or whomever she wants.....She loves many women....six to... More

Characters &Description
"Womanizer"
"Hooked On Her"
"Still Mine"
"Friend Zoned"
"My Pleasure"
"Possessive"
"Sugar Momma"
"Special Favor"
"Chaos"
"Sugar Baby"
"Be Careful With Me"
"Unforgivable"
"Protector"
"Hectic"
"Girls Love Beyoncé"
"A Good Time"
"Safe Space"
"Michelle's Wisdom"
"Tag Team"
"Billionaire Shit"
"Can I Trust You?"
"Standing On Business"

"Promises"

310 20 9
By NikkiKordei

Author's Note: In this chapter, we will be exploring what's happening with all the ladies.....(Onika & Robyn, Normani &Megan, Courtney &Reneé, and then of course, Bey &Ari.)

________
_________________

Onika's P.O.V.

Seeing my ex-wife and her lady friend in another country was insane! And for Robyn and I to share a table with them was even crazier. But, things worked out great! Bey and Robyn turned out to have a lot in common and talked with each other more than they talked to Ariana and I....Type of shit was that?!

But that gave me the opportunity to get to know Ariana. Who I actually enjoyed conversing with. She's young, but has an old soul and lots of wisdom. I texted Beyoncé later and told her she better not play that sweet girl!

Onika: "What are your intentions with Ariana?! 🤨"

Beyoncé: "Not you acting like her mother or something! 🤣"

Onika: "Answer the question, Beyoncé Giselle..."

Beyoncé: "My intention is to date her and only her, Onika. 🙄"

Onika: "Good answer! But do you really mean it? She's a sweet girl, Beyoncé. And I can tell she's really into you. So don't break that girl's heart."

Beyoncé: "Yes, I really mean it, Onika. I'm just getting older I guess. I actually just want to be settled and at peace. More women, more problems!"

Onika: "Well, I do wish you the best. In spite of what happened between us, I want you to be happy. But you won't find happiness until you settle down with just one woman."

Beyoncé: "I know....but, I think it'll be weird to be married to somebody else. Every time you said "babe" tonight at dinner I looked up at you out of habit. Of course you were talking to Robyn, but I'm used to you calling me that."

Onika: "Wow...I never thought about that. I'm sorry if that made you feel awkward. That wasn't my intent."

Beyoncé: "I know, Nika. I'm just going to have to get used to you being somebody else's wife. And maybe someday I'll be ready to get married again."

Onika: "I think someday you will. But just focus on seeing only one woman first. Then work your way up to being a good girlfriend, then a great wife!"

Beyoncé: "I will. Thanks, Nika. See you and Robyn  in New York. Looking forward to another double date with y'all. 😊"

Onika: "You're welcome, Bey. And me too! 😊"

After I was done texting with Beyoncé, I crawled into bed next to my fiancee and laid my head on her chest.

"We ended up having a great time tonight", Robyn said as she played in my hair and rubbed my back.

"Yeah we did. Even though I didn't know how that shit was going to go when I saw my ex-wife!", I exclaimed.

Robyn laughed. "Yeah, but I wasn't threatened or intimidated after you told me who she was. I know you love me....and I love you. I don't feel like we're moving too fast or anything like that. I knew you were the one the moment I laid eyes on you."

"Did you really, babe?", I asked.

"I did, baby.....I've been with a lot of women. But none of them were right for me. There was something different about you. I can't describe it....it's kind of a spiritual thing", Robyn replied.

"Did you ever mess around with multiple women at the same time? And if so what made you stop?", I asked.

"When I was a teenager and in my twenties I definitely did. Rich young lesbians get caught up with the idea that they can have any woman they want. Especially if you're not only rich but nice looking. But at some point, it gets tiresome and you just want more than meaningless sex with all these women who don't really love you anyway. They just love the idea of being with a rich, beautiful woman. You become like a trophy for them. At least that was my experience. Can't really speak for Beyoncé or anyone else that's been in my position", Robyn answered.

"I get it. I just want my marriage to be good this time", I said.

"Hey, look at me....it will be....I don't want anyone but you. I never asked a woman to marry me before. You're the one that's right for me. I love you, Onika...."

"I love you, Robyn....."

_____________________________

Normani's P.O.V.

"Just tell me....y'all was hooking up....", Megan said as we sat on my couch and were having ice cream. I had just cooked her a great dinner.

"Meg....if you tell anybody..."

"Girl, everybody knows anyway! It was too much tension between y'all! Plus I peeped her getting jealous every time I was anywhere near you", Megan said.

I sighed. "Yeah....we had something going on. We even went to Philly together. But, I don't think she'll settle down with me so I'm done. I'd rather be with somebody who really wants a relationship with me. Not just sex."

"Well....I'm not rich like Beyoncé. But I do have a lot to offer if you'll seriously give me a chance", Megan said.

I blushed but waved her off. "Your fine ass probably got hoes too!"

Megan laughed. "Naw, you probably got hoes!"

"Nope! Never been a player.  I'm more of a hopeless romantic more than anything", I said.

"Me too. Which is why I want you to go to the Bahamas with me next month. I was planning to go by myself and make friends there like I normally do everywhere I go. But I'd rather you come with me. Would you like to?", Megan asked.

I smiled, nodded and hugged her tightly. "Thank you, Meg! This will be the most romantic thing ever!"

"Well, I'm trying to make you mine so I gotta show you I'm a romantic lady" she said.

"I just want to be happy and in a good relationship", I said.

"If you let me I'll give you that, Mani Bear...I promise...", Megan said.

I pulled her in for a kiss. I had no doubt that she would keep her promise...."

_____________________________

Courtney's P.O.V.

"Why are they fucking staring at us?!",  I asked as  Reneé and I were waiting for the movie we were seeing to start.

Reneé chuckled. "This has to be either your first lesbian date or your first interracial date. Either way, get used to the stares, baby", she said.

"I've been on plenty of lesbian dates...", I informed her.

"How many blue eyed, blonde haired white girls have you dated?", she asked.

"Counting you? One....Ok, I'll admit it. I've never dated outside of my race before. And, I'll also admit that I kind of stared at people who did. Now I feel guilty for doing it", I confessed.

"I think we've all done it before. I had never dated outside of my race until I met my ex Aliyah. Then it was Beyoncé and now you...", she said.

"Damn! I guess the saying once you go black you never go back is true!", I exclaimed.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Bite me..."

"Where...?", I asked with a smirk.

She laughed and hit my arm. "I hate you!"

"Lies....I think you actually like me more than you're willing to admit. I also think you want a relationship, but you lie and tell yourself you don't. Because you don't want to get hurt again", I said.

"Maybe you're right...I just don't want to waste my time giving my all to somebody only for them to break my damn heart", she admitted.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I wouldn't break your heart, Reneé....", I said.

"Yeah well, you can't get mad every time people stare at you for having a white girlfriend. Do you think you can handle being in an interracial relationship?", she asked.

"I think I can....I just know I really like spending time with you and would like to see if we can be more than just friends", I replied.

"Well we've had a threesome with Beyoncé and then had sex one on one later that day. So we're already more than just friends. So....can I be your girlfriend, Courtney?", Reneé asked.

I smiled. "Yes....you can be my girlfriend...."

And finally the damn movie started! But so did a beautiful relationship with my babe, Reneé.....

_____________________________

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

"Babe, just let me hear the song!", I exclaimed.

Ariana and I were headed back to New York on my private jet. She kept trying not to let me hear the song she wrote that's dedicated to me.

"Promise you won't judge me?", she asked.

"Ohhhh....you must be saying some real freaky shit!", I exclaimed while laughing.

"Stop!!! You're making me more nervous", she laughed and whined at the same time.

"I promise I won't judge you....just let me hear it..."

"Ok....I really don't want you to think too much about the second verse...Victoria gave me a weed edible and it kicked in right when I wrote that part", Ariana said.

And that took me the fuck out! The way I hollered scared the hell out of my pilot!

"Girl, just let me hear it!"

Ariana took a deep breath and played the song....

I told her to also show me the lyrics so that I wouldn't miss not one word....

So basically in the first verse, she was telling me that she wanted me to take her mind off her troubles. She wanted me to allow her to just be a part of my life so that she could be the light to brighten up my dark side. Which we all have...

But when she said, "I'm gonna make you want more. I'm gonna be your new favorite. Tell 'em you're closing the door. I am the only one for sure", it hit home!

Baby girl was speaking prophetically in my opinion....Because she probably wrote this around the time Michelle told me to stop talking to all these other women and just focus on Ariana....

But....when it got to the second verse, I realized why she was nervous about letting me hear it...She said..."Just let me be in your life that....be your wife like that..." Wow....that must've been one strong edible! Or maybe the edible just helped her to express her true feelings....

After the song finished playing, I hugged Ari real tight....

"You liked it?", she foolishly asked.

"I loved it, Ari....nobody ever wrote a song for me before. It actually really touched me, baby", I replied.

"So....the second verse won't scare you off?", she asked.

"Why would it? I loved the whole song, baby. Don't ever be afraid to tell me how you feel. Promise me you won't", I said.

She smiled. "I promise...."

I kissed her and we enjoyed our flight home. I knew being with just one woman would be challenging. But I was willing to take on the challenge....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.1K 25
Another BeyNika for my loves
44.5K 2.8K 21
Beyoncé Knowles is an eighteen year old girl. She's an exceptionally smart student. She's in advanced classes, she studies all the time, and she does...
317K 7.1K 40
Lesbian Celebrity Imagines
26.3K 1.5K 21
Beyoncé Knowles is an introverted, nerdy college student at Texas Southern University....Courtney "Coco" Jones is a very famous singer and actress wh...