The Queen's Rise to the Top

By Yinzimei

At the beginning of the time travel, I almost killed my brother, and he was punished with electric shocks if... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-520
541-560
561-580
581-600
601-620
621-640
641-660
661-680
681-700
701-720
721-740
741-760
761-780
781-800
801-820
821-840
841-843
Final words
Extra

521-540

49 0 4
By Yinzimei

Chapter 521 For the Lobster

In the end, I went to eat Malatang, but it was impossible to eat 1,500 yuan. After being tired for a day, they all turned into rice kings and only ate 500 yuan. Among them, Nan Xiang ordered a lot of expensive food late, three big bowls.

Gu Beihuai continued to be a sculpture and a robot, and did not speak during the whole process, making it difficult for the audience to understand.

After the meal, Guan Liangzhe and Lan Tianyou were going to catch another variety show, while the remaining four people returned to the place arranged by the program team to check in.

Because it is a template for experiencing life, all high-end luxury hotels were cancelled, and the program team rented a small house with three rooms with bunk beds.

As soon as they passed, Wei Sha and Zhong Lingfei were embarrassed. How to live here?

The good-for-nothing duo shared a room, and they shared a room. Where were Gu Beihuai and Nan Xiangwan?

Unexpectedly, Gu Beihuai and Nan Xiangwan walked towards different rooms on the spot, each picked a lower bunk and slept on it. Wei Sha and Zhong Lingfei were stunned for a moment.

After a while, Wei Sha came to her senses: "Oh, they are going to record a variety show all night."

Zhong Lingfei: "Aren't you going to sleep?"

Wei Sha: "I don't know."

Fortunately, sleep arrangements have been made. The four of them quickly fell asleep.

Wei Sha and Zhong Lingfei were so exhausted that they almost fell asleep.

Nan Xiangwan also fell asleep, but it was not because she was tired, but because her biological clock was up.

Gu Beihuai was lying there with his eyes open, his hands raised and folded under his head. He didn't know what he was thinking with his eyes open.

On the Internet, news is exploding about Gu Tianwang's strong request to be paired with Nan Xiangwan in the next issue!

CP fans instantly flooded the official blog of the program team. The two main fans were followed by voices of support and opposition. The polarization trend between the two games could not be more obvious.

In the end, the program team could only send a Weibo post to appease the situation, and then tried another way to solve the problem.

That's voting!

Real-name voting, support or disapproval will be decided by voting.

As for King Gu Tian, ​​Hua Yuanwu is ready to fight!

While fans on the Internet were frantically canvassing for the final result, Guan Liangzhe and Lan Tianyou were already experiencing life worse than death on another show, while the other four people spent a quiet night.

Six o'clock the next morning.

Movements came from the two rooms at the same time. Under the 36-hour live broadcast footage, you can see Nan Xiangwan and Gu Beihuai waking up at the same time, then getting up and putting on their sportswear.

Barrage--

:? ? ?

: What's up with this surprisingly consistent biological clock!

: Has King Gu Tian set the alarm clock? He must have done it on purpose!

: Whether it's the alarm clock or the situation itself, it's terrifying to be able to accurately figure out Nan Xiangwan's biological clock!

: Are there any CP fans? Stop fighting, go vote!

...

The two walked out of the room and met in the living room.

Nan Xiangwan raised his chin as a greeting, then walked out, followed closely by Gu Beihuai, and the two of them started running in tandem.

Morning exercise is a long-term habit of both of them, but one is maintaining it normally and the other is on the rise.

The drone has been following the two of them to take pictures, and clearly captured the weight ring on Nan Xiangwan's body. The weight has not increased for a long time, but today the number has changed!

I don't know since when, she has been wearing 85 kilograms of weight!

Don't look at the small increase of 5 kilograms. The further you go, the harder it becomes. The fact that it can still increase shows that Nan Xiangwan's upper limit has not yet been reached.

The potential is endless!

Gu Beihuai didn't wear any weights, but he kept running at the same pace as Nan Xiangwan. He followed Nan Xiangwan three meters behind and ran as long as the opponent ran.

This scene, in a morning full of dew and moisture, outlines an extremely warm picture.

The man's silent protection was like a reassurance, allowing Nan Xiangwan not to worry about overtraining or the surrounding environment.

But the live broadcast room suddenly became noisy!

For a time, the war of words between the only fans on both sides could be said to have risen to a scientific level, and by the way, CP fans were also tortured and killed.

The media also began to write copywriting based on the circumstances. Not only did it portray Nan Xiangwan as cold and ruthless, but it also gave Gu Tianwang a bitter character.

The disagreement between the Southern King and the Northern Emperor, which was still widely rumored yesterday, suddenly changed direction and began to follow the ancient trend of abuse of literature.

The Beidi fans were protesting wildly. Where is their brother's sorrow? The media should stop writing nonsense!

But it was actually written so well that many people believed it, causing Beidi fans' explanation to be completely led astray.

In the end, it turned into a series of crying complaints. My brother was so sad that Nan Xiangwan didn't even know how to look back?

My brother is so miserable! ! !

Today's morning exercise did not last long. The pressure under the weight-bearing ring made Nan Xiangwan sweaty after half an hour. The two began to return and had breakfast on the way.

Coincidentally, at the breakfast shop ahead, I met Lan Tianyou and Guan Liangzhe. They had big black circles under their eyes and were vomiting while eating.

Nan Xiangwan walked over with the camera and stopped suddenly when he saw this scene.

Gu Beihuai also looked over curiously. What happened to these two people yesterday? They looked so pitiful.

Barrage——

: Laughing so hard, what did the useless duo do last night?

: The theme of this episode of the variety show next door is hospital, you can make up your own mind, haha!

: I stayed up late to watch it yesterday and almost vomited. The crew was really good at filming it!

: Both of these programs are directed by Hua. The directors of North and South Entertainment are really amazing!

: Awesome, support me, support Director Hua in resisting the boss, support voting! Only fans, go for it!

...

In the crowded breakfast restaurant, Guan Liangzhe and Lan Tianyou started chatting and complained crazily to Nan Xiangwan, wanting to cry while talking.

Nan Xiangwan's eyes lit up when he heard this: "Is it so fun?"

Guan Liangzhe: "Can you just treat yourself as a human being?"

Lan Tianyou: "Wow, since you left, I have been bullied in the secret room. What's wrong with Nan Xiangwan?" When the time comes, come with me."

Guan Liangzhe retorted, "I'm the one who's being bullied the most, okay? You spend most of your time with Sister Hua Yu, so why should I follow you? Oh baby!"

Nan Xiangwan's eyes continued to shine, but when she thought about her recent trip, she suddenly became extremely disappointed.

No time to go, too busy!

Gu Beihuai didn't speak the whole time, and didn't help Nan Xiangwan put the dishes into the buns, and just ate by himself.

Not long after eating, Wei Sha and Zhong Lingfei got up and went downstairs to come over together.

Guan Liangzhe: "Eat more breakfast. I'm afraid you won't be able to bear the intensity when we start work later. The second day will definitely be more tiring than the first."

Zhong Lingfei: "What do you mean?"

Wei Sha: "Wait, we are today Do you still have to work? "

Lan Tianyou: "36 hours of live broadcast, it's two days!"

Wei Sha almost fainted: "I'm crazy! I have to feed pigs again today?"

Zhong Lingfei: "I will buy a gas mask later. "Okay."

Nan Xiangwan speeded up his eating: "Fortunately, I didn't waste much energy in the morning. I just warmed up and continued to work on my performance today!"

Guan Liangzhe: "That's right, Nan Xiangwan, come on, the big meal tonight is. It's up to you to decide what ingredients you want!"

Nan Xiangwan: "Huh? The winning group won't eat, will you cook for us?"

Lan Tianyou: "That's right, but what we eat depends on how much money we make in total. , it is said that the upper limit is a large lobster, I have never seen one before!"

Nan Xiangwan was suddenly full of motivation!

For the sake of lobster, we will continue to sell orders today

Chapter 522: Damn it

Everyone in the barrage is laughing, are they laughing at the fact that these people came to the show without investigating?

It seems that the guests in every episode are desperate to live or die when they hear that the show will continue the next day, so Nan Xiangwan is full of energy for the lobster.

Sure enough, he is the number one bug maker in the entertainment industry!

Based on yesterday's situation, Guan Liangzhe started a quick distribution: "Sister Weisha and Sister Zhong Lingfei, you two don't have to be stressed, just get through the day normally. Tianwang and I are teachers, and the upper limit of how much money we can make is relatively low. At most I hope Tianwang's class performs well and can get a bonus, but it's only a few hundred dollars."

Lan Tianyou continued: "So it's up to me and Nan Xiangwan. I won't do anything today. I'll work hard to take orders!"

A few people quickly made arrangements and started fighting for the evening meal.

After 9 o'clock, the six people came to their respective posts and began the next day's life experience.

Nan Xiangwan was still parkouring on two legs, flying over walls and climbing over walls. Moreover, with a goal and motivation, he ran faster today than yesterday, almost letting the drone catch up.

Lan Tianyou was no longer a leisurely salted fish. He was looking forward to the big lobster that had never appeared in this show, so he began to work hard to take orders and deliver them, and went to areas where there were many food deliveries.

Wei Sha and Zhong Lingfei continued to feed the pigs and clean the pig pens, but compared to yesterday's resistance, they started to try to clean more places today.

That's it for Guan Liangzhe anyway, so he just makes friends with the children in class.

Gu Beihuai did not perform well today because he looked more fierce than yesterday, which made the entire class cry several times.

Finally, at the end of the day, Nan Xiangwan hit the sales again and earned a total of one thousand and fifty!

Lan Tianyou also broke out the small universe and got more than five hundred.

Guan Liangzhe continued to come back with 80 yuan, but Gu Beihuai failed to get the bonus and received a basic salary of 200 yuan.

Wei Sha and Zhong Lingfei earned 300 together today, and the six of them added up to 2,580. Adding in the remaining money from yesterday, they made less than 4,000.

When the money was handed over to the program team in one go, the program team was also shocked. He was simply the most profitable guest in history!

Big lobster set!

The six people took a nanny car and arrived at the wild park that had been prepared. A large barbecue grill, charcoal fire and various cooking utensils had been set up here.

Even in front of the simple dining table spread out, there is a large lake for everyone to have a picnic while watching the scenery.

The barrage began to praise me. The program team was really good at choosing places. There were also a large number of people asking for the address. I decided to check in next time I travel.

Nan Xiangwan and Lan Tianyou, as the winning team, had already sat down to eat fruits and melon seeds, just like the uncles throughout the process.

Wei Sha and Zhong Lingfei stepped forward and started cooking, but seeing the lobsters and seafood that were still alive, they really didn't know how to start.

Zhong Lingfei: "Weisha, can you kill lobsters?"

Weisha: "I can't!"

Guan Liangzhe's face turned pale: "I can't either, I'm scared."

Gu Beihuai rolled up his sleeves and put on an apron, He came over and handled it with skillful and neat techniques, which stunned everyone.

Barrage——

: Did I travel through time or did King Gu Tian travel through time? He actually knows how to cook?

: The one who is proficient in this technique is not the only one who knows how to do it! Do this often!

: Good guy, I really can't tell that the King of Heaven is actually a homebody?

:shocked! One day I want to marry the king of heaven!

: Big brother in front of you, wake up, the King of Heaven doesn't like men!

...

When Nan Xiangwan saw Gu Beihuai start to take action, he immediately smelled the smell and ran over.

At this time, Gu Beihuai had just finished slicing a plate of sashimi, and before he could do anything else, Nan Xiangwan had already stretched out his paws, wanting to eat.

Wei Sha laughed beside her: "Little greedy cat!"

Zhong Lingfei said: "The child has been hungry all day. It is thanks to her that we can eat so well today. Let her eat."

Lan Tianyou was anxious: "I want it too! I want it too! Guan

Liangzhe pushed him away: "Pull him down!"

So Nan Xiangwan stood aside naturally, and Gu Beihuai cut her and ate at the same time.

In addition to barbecue, the program team prepared a big meal this time, with all kinds of meat and ingredients presented in a rich variety.

Gu Beihuai washed the small octopus, cut up a few raw crabs and mixed them with the sauce. This was a delicious raw pickled cold dish.

Nan Xiangwan had eaten it twice before. When she saw Beibei starting to operate, she couldn't control her saliva.

It's so delicious, friends!

So Gu Beihuai had just finished mixing and before he had time to wash his hands, Nan Xiangwan's claws stretched out again.

brush!

With lightning speed, he picked up a crab leg.

Gu Beihuai glared at her and started looking for plastic wrap to seal it to prevent the little Zaizai from eating it up before the meal started.

Nan Xiangwan smiled and ate up the crab legs quickly, but because of the rich sauce, she took one bite.

Gu Beihuai wanted to reach out and wipe it for her, but in the end he withdrew his hand and pointed to the corner of his mouth: "Here."

Nan Xiangwan tilted his head and looked at him.

Gu Beihuai pointed at the same spot again.

Nan Xiangwan stood there and thought for 1.5 seconds, and then decided to follow his wishes, so she stretched out her neck and came forward.

Bah!

Kissed Gu Beihuai on the corner of the mouth!

Quiet - time

and space have stopped at this moment!

The fight between Guan Liangzhe and Lan Tianyou seemed to have pressed the pause button, and the meat in front of Wei Sha and Zhong Lingfei was burnt and they didn't know how to turn it over.

The staff in the distance all had their eyes widened, and even the camera teacher's hand trembling while holding the machine.

The barrage went crazy in an instant!

Grass!

what happened? Who will tell them what's going on?

Why did Nan Xiangwan come forward and kiss King Gu Tian!

ah! ! !

Gu Beihuai was also stunned on the spot. To be honest, his mind was completely blank at this time, but he looked at the smear of sauce stuck to the corner of the little Zaizai's mouth in front of him.

Obsessive-compulsive disorder drove him to make subconscious actions. He didn't even have time to feel the remaining warmth at the corner of her mouth. After the kiss, he reached out his hand, gently wiped away the foreign object from the corner of her mouth with one finger, and then let nature take its course. Put it in his mouth.

Licking it off.

The interaction between the two was so natural and natural, without any artificiality, it was more like the instinct of the two.

As a result, a large number of Wei fans collapsed!

CP fans began to occupy the entire barrage and fired wildly!

Nan Xiangwan finally realized: "Oh, so you didn't ask me to kiss you."

Gu Beihuai: "I'm cooking, why are you kissing me?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Hurry up and cut the prawns! I want to Eat the salt and pepper flavor!"

Gu Beihuai: "Hurry up."

The two people's conversation made the four people who were motionless next to them jump up in an instant.

The four people started to go crazy, first jumping in place, and then running around.

A large number of people from the program team were no better, making monkey noises like crazy, each sound louder than the last.

All of a sudden, the entire shooting scene turned into a mountain of flowers and fruits!

Chapter 523: Yu jumping up and down

Ye Feimei is eating and watching the live broadcast at home. Now she is following Nan Xiangwan's variety shows and stages, and she has become a fan of her mother.

But when she saw Nan Xiangwan kiss Gu Beihuai on the face, Ye Feimei almost turned the table over in anger!

Ye Feimei: "This stupid boy took advantage of my girl! He knew that this action would make her misunderstand..."

Gu Boyi next to him interrupted her: "Hey, Nan Xiangwan is kissing our son."

Ye Feimei scolded The sound suddenly stopped, and then he reacted and started laughing wildly: "Oh hahahahaha! That's great hahahaha!"

Gu Boyi: "..." This woman is really crazy.

Seeing that Ye Feimei had already started to take out her mobile phone to make a call, Gu Boyi knew that the battle was coming, so he silently packed the table and left the scene.

Xin Zi was not watching the live broadcast. She didn't pay much attention to the entertainment industry. Her daughter was very good, so she felt free to let her develop freely in the entertainment industry.

What's more, this matter has its own plan, and the general direction is not something she can control.

Many times, Xin Zi would deliberately avoid talking about these things in order to avoid suspicion.

Unexpectedly, when Ye Feimei's call came in at this time, Xin Zi pressed it on the spot and turned off the phone! Nan Song , who was standing next to him, glanced at him and asked, "Is

your best friend looking for you?" Did you come to the capital to check on me ? " : "That's not necessarily the case." ......... The Imperial Capital Defense Canteen. Nan Chaoyang and Kuang Lan sat face to face. They met for the first time to have dinner together and chose the school cafeteria. For the sake of ceremony, Nan Chaoyang specially ordered an extra soup. Kuang Lan looked at him with admiration: "I thought you were a person who didn't understand amorous feelings, but I didn't expect you to be quite good at taking care of female classmates." Nan Chaoyang blushed slightly, but still joked: "That's not what I forced you to do after so many years. Well, she is a little princess at home and can't do anything. I take care of her." When talking about Nan Xiangwan, Kuanglan was obviously very interested: "Did your sister always stay away from anything at home? ?" Nan Chaoyang: "Absolutely. Anyway, my parents don't let her do any housework. In addition, she was in poor health and was always stupid when she was a child. Her parents loved her very much. Think about me now. Still not convinced, I am obviously the youngest one in the family." Kuang Lan heard something strange: "Did your sister have bad health when she was a child?" Nan Chaoyang nodded: "Yes, she got sick every two days and got sick every three days, and she had fever all year round. Bedridden, it's still inexplicable. It's not easy to grow so big." Kuang Lan: "What's the reason?" Nan Chaoyang shook his head: "I don't know. I've been to hospitals all over the world and haven't found the reason. I just said it's possible. It's a genetic defect!" Kuang Lan was startled: "It's impossible. If it was a genetic defect, how could she be admitted to the military academy?" Nan Chaoyang: "That's right! But since the beginning of this year, her health has suddenly changed. Okay." Kuang Lan: "Hmm, maybe it's because people don't grow up? Sometimes people are like this. They were always in poor health when they were young, but they will get better when they grow up." Nan Chaoyang suddenly remembered something and said with a smile. The story is quite mysterious. My parents said that when we were three years old, we met an old Taoist priest who was a begging ascetic. He took one look at my sister and said that she was missing a soul and that was why she was not healthy. good."

Kuang Lan: "Huh?"

Nan Chaoyang: "The Taoist priest also said that the lost soul will come back when you are 17 years old, and it will be fine by then. Just let my parents relax and take care of it normally.

Kuang Lan was dumbfounded: "Then what?" Nan

Chaoyang: "My parents told it to me as a joke. The Taoist priest looked pitiful. My mother bought him food and he accepted it. My father wanted to give him some money. He But no."

Kuang Lan: "What a strange Taoist priest!"

Nan Chaoyang: "Yes, but he was right. My sister suddenly started to show strength when she was 17 years old. She had never hit me before.

Kuang Lan was amused: "You two are still fighting?" Nan

Chaoyang curled his lips: "Have you ever seen any brother or sister who doesn't fight?"

Kuang Lan said thoughtfully, "Oh, so"

Nan Chaoyang suddenly felt a little nervous. Did you say the wrong thing?

Kuang Lan grew up alone, not to mention his brothers and sisters...

In silence, the two of them checked their phones while eating, and soon saw the news that exploded on the Internet!

【shock! The Southern King and the Northern Emperor are real! 】

The two of them reached it at the same time and clicked in with trembling hands.

As soon as they saw it, their vision turned black at the same time, and they almost overturned the table!

One by one, the long pictures are extremely clear. The scene where Nan Xiang pecked Gu Beihuai before night was set against the extremely beautiful scenery, making it look like an idol drama.

Nan Chaoyang exploded on the spot and stood up suddenly: "What, I have something to do..."

Kuang Lan also said with a dark face: "I suddenly feel a little urgent."

The two nodded to each other, then quickly left the cafeteria and headed towards the dormitory building. Go.

At the same time, on the Internet, the topic about the Southern King and the Northern Emperor has not stopped in the past week.

From the suspected breakup to the bitter male protagonist, the last kiss of Nan Xiangwan, the development trend is like the eighteen bends on the mountain road.

The reversal is called fast!

In the end, it exploded anyway, causing the whole network to jump up and down.

......

At this time, at the filming site, the chaos around them quickly passed. A group of people continued to cook while they were supposed to be working.

Guan Liangzhe and Lan Tianyou moved small stools and sat in a row next to Nan Xiangwan, as if they wanted to eat melon on the spot.

Gu Beihuai glanced at the two of them and ignored them.

With a faint smile on his face, he prepared the food and would occasionally twist a piece into Nan Xiangwan's mouth.

Nan Xiang doesn't refuse anyone who comes late, and she swallows everything Bei Bei feeds her!

Lan Tianyou and Guan Liangzhe held hands in excitement, wanting to hug each other and scream, their faces turned red!

It's true, it's true!

Wei Sha burned the fish several times, but Zhong Lingfei finally couldn't bear it anymore and drove her away, facing the huge barbecue grill alone.

So one more person was added to the on-site melon-eating group, and the three of them moved small stools and sat in a row.

The camera teacher in the distance also went crazy. He kept zooming in on the two of them and took pictures of their faces.

The number of live viewers of the show also exceeded unprecedented numbers. They came in in droves, and other shows were no longer occupied, and they were all crowded into the "Experience Life" show.

Hua Yuanwu was frightened while looking at the data with joy.

Nan Xiangwan is really good at causing trouble, but I hope nothing happens. Will Wei fans attack?

He is so scared!

Chapter 524: Slap her hand away

During the final filming, Nan Xiangwan ate very full.

Hua Yuanwu saw the opportunity and came over to hand over the voting results.

Gu Beihuai was very happy at first, but when he saw the number of votes, he immediately became serious: "What are you doing? You can't understand me?"

Hua Yuanwu wiped his cold sweat: "Of course our program must respect the opinions of the audience! You Look, two-thirds of the people voted against it, you can't be a dictator."

Gu Beihuai took a deep breath: "Who came up with this vote? The ratio of Wei fans and CP fans on both sides was like this, one-third of the world. Of course the vote is two to one!"

Hua Yuanwu: "I did it."

Gu Beihuai looked at him: "Who made you become so thoughtful now? "

Go against the boss! "

Hua Yuanwu: "King of Heaven, you can't say that to me. If you leave this show to me, you should follow the rules of the show. You can't just do whatever you want just because you are the boss. What if it's something else? Do we want to make special exceptions for big bosses when they come on our show?"

Gu Beihuai: "..."

Hua Yuanwu: "And the result of this vote is only against your idea. It will still be drawn by lot, maybe you will be lucky. Okay, so what if we are paired with Nan Xiangwan?"

Gu Beihuai was speechless.

Hua Yuanwu: "Don't rush to scold me. Anyway, if you force me again, I will change my job!"

Gu Beihuai: "Where do you want to jump to?"

Hua Yuanwu said stiffly, holding his neck: "Go to Hua Wan Entertainment !"

Gu Beihuai: "..."

So, according to the results of the vote, Gu Beihuai's little idea was ruined.

Of course, in order for the show to continue to explode, Gu Beihuai and Nan Xiangwan will be invited to be flying guests in the next episode.

As for whether the two can be paired together, it remains to be determined!

After everything was over, Nan Xiangwan and Gu Beihuai headed to the airport together, with the useless duo following closely like paparazzi.

Nan Xiangwan glanced at the rearview mirror and wondered, "What are they doing?"

Gu Beihuai said, "Open the window and roar."

Nan Xiangwan immediately opened the window, and Gu Beihuai cooperated to slow down the car. When the trash duo's car drove up to the side.

Nan Xiangwan immediately started shouting: "You two! What are you doing!"

Guan Liangzhe shouted back while driving: "You two can go to the airport, but we can't?"

Nan Xiangwan: "???"

Lan Tianyou came with a smile One sentence: "Is this the recording of the National Day Gala of Imperial TV?"

Nan Xiangwan: "It's really..." Guan Liangzhe

: "That's fine, I'll be the host! It's true!"

Lan Tianyou also made a sultry gesture: "We're not here for the fun, we're recording the show as normal!"

After saying that, he closed the car window and continued to follow.

Nan Xiangwan pointed to the car and then to himself: "They blocked my mouth."

Gu Beihuai thought for a while: "Have you taken your driver's license test?"

Nan Xiangwan: "No! No time."

Gu Beihuai: "Well, sit tight."

The next second, buzz!

He stepped on the accelerator and blasted away the useless duo's car on the spot.

Lan Tianyou was anxious: "Damn it! They ran away, hurry up, hurry up!"

Guan Liangzhe was sweating profusely; "Don't argue, I'm working hard!"

Lan Tianyou: "Can you do it? They are all gone. !"

Guan Liangzhe: "You can do it?"

Lan Tianyou: "It's better to say goodbye, I don't have a driver's license."

Guan Liangzhe: "Then don't beep!"

The useless duo almost got into a fight, but Nan Xiangwan was happy here. There were too many, and she kept looking back happily, laughing while watching.

Gu Beihuai observed her with his peripheral vision and couldn't help but sigh.

No wonder everyone is among the first to be selected. With such a driving method, most people sitting in the passenger seat would either vomit or be scared. Little Zaizai didn't react at all and had time to watch other cars to see if they were following.

Sure enough, she is more suitable for a fighter environment!

Gu Beihuai thought a lot at the same time, feeling worried and proud.

At the end, Nan Xiangwan suddenly said: "There are still three cars following us."

Gu Beihuai: "You are very sharp."

Nan Xiangwan: "What are they doing? They don't seem to have any ill intentions."

Gu Beihuai: Huai: "Paparazzi, you have to get used to having people like this around you from now on."

Nan Xiangwan: "I'll get rid of them!" Gu

Beihuai: "It depends on the situation, your counter-reconnaissance ability is too strong, they will be afraid too , It's just a paparazzi in the entertainment industry."

Nan Xiangwan: "Oh, is it a job?"

Gu Beihuai: "Yes, they rely on this to make a living. It depends on what kind of paparazzi you are. Just let them not take pictures, and don't worry about anything that doesn't affect you."

Nan Xiangwan: "That's it."

She had encountered someone following her before, and she thought she was doing something, so she immediately shook him off. It turned out. It's a paparazzi!

During the conversation, the two arrived at the airport.

We quickly entered the terminal and sat down to chat. Half an hour later, the useless duo arrived sweating profusely.

Lan Tianyou appeared with a pale face: "Oh my God! Brother Guan, you are so terrible at driving, I almost vomited."

Guan Liangzhe was very unhappy: "You say it again? You drive it yourself!"

Lan Tianyou: "Look at Nan Xiangwan, the same It's driving, why didn't the King of Heaven let Nan Xiangwan vomit?"

Guan Liangzhe: "Are you done yet?"

Not long after the quarrel, the four of them boarded the plane to the imperial capital.

Since it was a night flight, it was already past 12 o'clock in the evening when they arrived in the Magic City. Guan Liangzhe and Lan Tianyou slept on the plane and yawned wildly after they got off. They were filming variety shows every weekend. At this moment So sleepy.

Gu Beihuai had a car parked in the airport parking lot and took Nan Xiangwan away directly.

Nan Xiangwan was also sleepy and was snatched away by Beibei before he could react.

The car in the underground parking lot is more luxurious than Xiaodong's car. It has a car film that can be seen from the inside but cannot be seen from the outside. Once it is closed, it seems to block out the outside world.

Nan Xiangwan was still a little confused, so she closed her eyes subconsciously while sitting in the passenger seat.

But soon, she felt a lingering warmth on her lips. Gu Beihuai's fingers clasped her tightly, and they kissed her suddenly.

As expected, Nan Xiangwan woke up immediately!

After kissing for a while, Gu Beihuai slapped her hand away: "Don't touch it."

...

By the time the useless duo finished yawning, the person they wanted to chase had disappeared.

Guan Liangzhe: "..."

Lan Tianyou: "The two of them left together, right?"

Guan Liangzhe: "Ang."

Lan Tianyou: "We live together?"

Guan Liangzhe: "That's not the case, isn't Nan Xiangwan going back to school? "

Lan Tianyou: "Oh, yes, I overeat."

Guan Liangzhe: "Go to the hotel quickly, I'm so sleepy!"

Lan Tianyou: "What time will the rehearsal be tomorrow?"

Guan Liangzhe: "I'm going to go to the hotel early. , I'm the host, you can check your schedule yourself?"

Lan Tianyou: "Damn it, my schedule is with my boss!"

"Huh?"

"My boss is Gu Tianwang!

" : "Oh, then you go find him."

Lan Tianyou: "He turned off his phone! He ran away with Nan Xiangwan and then turned off his phone!"

Guan Liangzhe: "Hahaha!"

Chapter 525: Brother Flathead is dissatisfied

The kiss in the car was short, and Gu Beihuai sent Nan Xiangwan back to school at 1 o'clock in the morning.

When the two of them said goodbye at the gate, Nan Xiangwan's eyes kept looking at places he shouldn't have, so Gu Beihuai didn't dare to get out of the car and frantically urged her to get in.

Nan Xiangwan secretly thought it was a pity, shook his head and walked into the door with a sigh.

The veteran guard smiled and greeted him: "My boyfriend?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Ang! Handsome, aren't you?"

The veteran gave a thumbs up: "Handsome!"

Nan Xiangwan straightened his clothes proudly, but unfortunately he could only find one. Otherwise, she will definitely recruit the most handsome people in the world.

She walked towards the dormitory building with her head held high, but she was so alert that she smelled something strange.

Next second, brush!

Nan Xiangwan suddenly ran towards the abandoned teaching building. Damn it, he secretly held a meeting behind her back again!

Sure enough, there was a large classroom with the lights on in the teaching building, and people from grades 20 and 21 were gathered together to review the previous round of assessments.

Nan Xiangwan almost rushed up the stairs using both hands and feet, and opened the classroom door with a bang.

Everyone in the room turned their heads to look over, and Guan Fei, who was explaining the details, almost trembled.

As soon as Nan Xiangwan came in, he shouted: "You won't take me?!"

Guan Fei twitched the corner of his mouth and pointed to the empty seat in the corner: "You sit down first."

Nan Xiangwan couldn't sit in the corner, so he stepped forward and kicked him. Teng Shihai stool in the first row.

Teng Shihai gave up his seat resignedly and sat in the last row in despair.

Nan Xiangwan felt comfortable and sat down solemnly.

Everyone else was stunned for a moment, my dear, this female soldier is the King of Flowers!

Although they had seen it during the assessment, he was still so domineering that they were afraid. They must know that Xiao Yudi was the acting commander this month, but he was bullied into silence.

Brother Flathead is so scary!

After Nan Xiangwan sat down, he looked directly at Guan Fei, looking like he was not to be trifled with.

Guan Fei was immediately offended by her look and asked, "What, you still want to give me a kick?"

Nan Xiangwan suddenly withdrew his eyes, and then he remembered that the person in front of him was her commander, and he could do whatever he wanted. She wrote the guy who wrote the 20,000-word paper.

Guan Fei sighed heavily through his nostrils and continued to explain.

On the projection screen in front, a report was released for the analysis of the beluga spy.

Nan Xiangwan immediately sounded serious. Sure enough, there was something wrong with the beluga whale. After being brought back, abnormalities in its body were quickly discovered. In addition to having a locator, the beluga whale had received the most comprehensive training.

Guan Fei: "Brother Flathead performed very well this time. The value of that white whale is higher than the seven dangerous men combined!"

Shura asked: "Aren't those seven people spies?"

Guan Fei: "Only the white whale is The seven spies are from different countries and belong to a very dangerous international organization. "

Wushuang: "I'm going to play such a big role?"

Guan Fei: "They are just non-staff members, and some of them are even scattered around. Leader-level figure."

As soon as these words came out, everyone was surprised.

Including some students who had not understood this complicated situation, they almost didn't react.

They were just special warfare reserve officers, why were they suddenly involved in such a big matter? Do we need to explain these things to them so clearly?

Can't you just give an order and let them fight?

Those with a good mind were already analyzing it quickly, and there must be a deeper meaning in it. Those with a bad mind were stunned, looking at Guan Fei with an incredible expression.

Guan Fei took in everyone's expressions and then glanced at Nan Xiangwan.

The strange thing is that Nan Xiangwan's expression didn't change at all, he wasn't surprised or thinking, he just sat there with his arms crossed like a big man!

Guan Fei raised his eyebrows and asked, "Brother Flathead, what do you think?"

Nan Xiangwan raised his head and said, "No idea."

Guan Fei was obviously not satisfied with the answer, and put his hands on the podium: "I need you to give me one An accurate answer."

Nan Xiangwan thought for a while and said: "Whatever organization it is, just do it to me, China!"

It's simple and clear, she doesn't consider so many factors and involvements, just fight.

Guan Fei raised his eyebrows again and did not continue to ask. The complexity of the matter made her think that he had asked the wrong person.

But when I think about it carefully, it seems that Brother Flathead is right.

Whether it's an economic war or something else, isn't it still a war? It's just that China has the style of a great country and rarely takes the initiative to provoke!

Guan Fei wanted to end this topic, but Brother Pingtou suddenly had an idea.

Nan Xiangwan: "Sir! Give me a list, and I will assassinate you! Solve the problem at its root!"

Guan Fei: "..."

Nan Xiangwan: "Sir, I promise not to be discovered! I can also pretend to be someone else. Committing a crime!"

Guan Fei: "Okay, let's continue the review."

He didn't want to continue arguing with Brother Pingtou.

The follow-up review analyzed everyone's performance. The flat-headed brother performed the most eye-catching, but due to the excessive shock caused by jumping off the plane, he was still deducted points and was still in second place.

Shura was quite satisfactory in this assessment, so the first place at level 21 fell to Wushuang.

Wushuang jumped up on the spot: "Did you see that? You can get first place even if you wait well, hahaha!"

Nan Xiangwan almost had dissatisfaction written on his face: "Why did he not fire a single shot? I'm so upset! " Four, but he has a high score?"

Wushuang retorted: "Where did you get the gun? Where did

you get the bullet?" Nan Xiangwan: "You borrowed it from me, can you still blame me?

" Is that called borrowing? Just come over and run away!"

Nan Xiangwan: "You didn't refuse, you acquiesced!"

Wushuang: "God acquiesced..."

Seeing two When people were about to start a quarrel, Guan Fei stepped forward and knocked each one on the head: "The meeting is over! Go back to bed!"

A group of people immediately got up and left, still very dissatisfied with each other.

But before leaving, Guan Fei stopped Nan Xiangwan again: "Brother Pingtou, you stay."

Nan Xiangwan: "???"

Wushuang immediately became happy, skipping away, and even turning around to make faces.

Others also gave her a self-satisfied look. She was left alone to be criticized, right? You are so pitiful, Brother Flathead!

After everyone left, Nan Xiangwan was really panicked. He changed his domineering attitude and sat there pretending to be very obedient.

I prayed crazily in my heart not to let her write papers anymore! Please!

Guan Fei gave her a funny look, then took out a tablet from his bag: "Basic physics, astrophysics, gravitational mechanics... a total of 13 courses, self-study completed this semester."

Nan Xiangwan: "!!!"

Guan Fei: "Can it be done?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Can't do it!"

Guan Fei: "..."

Although his whole body was resisting, Nan Xiangwan still took the tablet and left in the end.

She was not given paper books, and all the content was on the tablet. The huge memory was filled to capacity, and she had to learn how much content she had to learn. Moreover, the tablet had been modified and could not connect to the Internet or take screenshots. It could only provide her with study materials and A series of exercises.

Most of them were related to physics and mathematics. Nan Xiangwan said that he was going crazy.

Chapter 526: Not on the same line

At noon the next day, Gu Beihuai came to pick someone up for rehearsal.

As soon as he got into the car, he noticed that the person in the passenger seat was in a bad mood and was listless.

Gu Beihuai: "What's wrong? Did the officer scold you?"

Nan Xiangwan said nothing and just shook his head.

Gu Beihuai: "Is that punishing you?"

Nan Xiangwan continued to shake his head, feeling so bad that he didn't want to say a word.

Gu Beihuai thought for a while: "Kiss me?"

Nan Xiangwan immediately came back to life!

Gu Beihuai was convinced and shook his head speechlessly: "I'll give you a kiss and tell me what's going on."

Nan Xiangwan gave him a big kiss, and then complained: "My commander is really the most perverted commander in history. , a hundred times worse than Chief Han Ting, oh no, ten thousand times! Chief Han Ting never forced me to do my studies, but Chief Guan Fei didn't. He asked me to write a paper last week, and this week he became even more perverted. I have to complete 13 courses in one semester! I can't understand them at all! How can I learn them

on my own without a teacher! , said with a crackle.

Gu Beihuai eliminated the modal particles and subjective complaints and quickly captured the core content: "What are the 13 courses?"

Nan Xiangwan said with a headache: "They are all about physics and mathematics, and there is also astronomy! I don't know a word I can't even understand it!"

Gu Beihuai: "Oh...my father can help you with this."

Nan Xiangwan immediately responded: "Oh, yes, Uncle Gu is in astronomy!"

Gu Beihuai: "It's not just astronomy. , In fact, astronomy is originally based on mathematics and physics, and they complement each other. He should be able to teach all 13 of your courses."

Nan Xiangwan: "Your father is so awesome!"

Gu Beihuai: "Well... "

Death, should he learn it again?" These things seemed overly professional and he had never been involved in them before.

He wants to teach in person!

The two discussed how to plan the rapid study of 13 courses in one semester, which squeezed all Gu Boyi's time.

The result is that I can barely do it, but I still have to work hard day and night to Nan Xiangwan. I am afraid that I will not have any free time of my own this semester, and I have to finish my meals quickly.

After the two made plans, they also arrived at the studio of Imperial TV Station.

The rehearsals and official recording are both here. Guan Liangzhe has already put on a formal dress and is rehearsing on stage with Feng Hua Zhengmao.

He is worthy of being a professional host. Even on such a big stage, his ability to control the scene is still outstanding. Compared with other hosts, he is more lively and knows how to mobilize the atmosphere of the scene, including interacting with other hosts. The interaction between them is also very good.

This can be seen by looking at the reaction of the staff in the audience, almost all of them are smiling.

Among the staff, there was poor Lan Tianyou. Since he didn't know his rehearsal time, he followed Guan Liangzhe early in the morning and waited all morning before it was his turn!

How miserable!

Gu Beihuai walked over with Nan Xiangwan and passed by Lan Tianyou.

Both of them turned their heads and cast a surprised look at him, as if to say: Hey, why are you here?

Lan Tianyou: "King Gu Tian!"

Gu Beihuai: "Shh! What are you yelling at?"

Lan Tianyou: "I have been looking for you since yesterday and you are ignoring me today!"

Gu Beihuai: "What are you looking for me for?"

Lan Tianyou: "My agent said that my rehearsal arrangements are with you! I..."

Gu Beihuai then remembered: "Oh, you have a rehearsal at 8pm."

Lan Tianyou: "???"

He looked at it Eye surface, my dear, it's one o'clock in the afternoon, seven hours to go.

Then why is he waiting here all day?

The hotel bed is so soft!

Gu Beihuai: "You should learn from other people's performances. I remember this is your first time on a large stage, right?"

Lan Tianyou: "King of Heaven, you tricked me."

Gu Beihuai patted his shoulder: "This It's not a trap, it's just to train you."

Lan Tianyou was speechless and sat down to read again. Okay, let him study.

Although he spent a whole morning, he saw many industries and scenes that he didn't understand.

Really a lot of feelings!

In particular, some professional performers, who are obviously very skilled and powerful, are constantly rehearsing on stage and making full use of their rehearsal time.

This makes Lan Tianyou understand that the perfect stage is reserved for those who are prepared!

The rehearsal time for Gu Beihuai and Nan Xiangwan was not long. Since both of them were too busy, they had not rehearsed before, so the cooperation seemed a bit stumbling once they were on stage.

The chief director panicked on the spot, are you two having trouble?

But the second time after the first time, it immediately became natural, as if it was a natural partner!

The chief director was relieved, but in his heart he sighed that the two of them were worthy of being top-notch singers. He took a rehearsal photo and posted it online.

The last time the two of them failed to share the stage in the "Singer" finals, which disappointed a large number of CP fans, this time Imperial TV had the foresight to invite both of them to sing together and create a formal union.

As soon as the news came out, a storm broke out.

CP fans have been so happy that they almost fainted in the past two days, but now they can actually see the two of them on the same stage, which is even more life-threatening support.

By the way, before the National Day party even started, Imperial TV has already become a hot search topic.

There's something going on at the Imperial Capital Station!

The Wei fans were very quiet. After defeating the CP fans in the vote two to one, the Wei fans on both sides had nothing to fight about. They were unusually low-key at the moment, and some even went to Chaohua to fight Landlords.

One to two! King bomb!

Nan Xiangwan and Gu Beihuai sang several times and checked their dance moves, and the rehearsal time passed like this.

The rehearsal continued, and the two of them left the studio and went to the tea room of a private club.

Here, Nan Xiangwan met Monica, Marshal Jing, and an unknown male designer.

Gu Beihuai was obviously very familiar with the other party. He stepped forward and said hello: "Master Mei Ming, this is my girlfriend Nan Xiangwan."

Nan Xiangwan looked at the other party, and the other party also looked at him.

After a long time, Mei Ming withdrew her gaze and pondered.

Nan Xiangwan: "???"

Marshal Jing came over and whispered: "I'm inspired!"

Nan Xiangwan: "Did you design the stage costumes?"

Marshal Jing: "No, don't you know?"

Nan Xiangwan: "???"

Monica: "I designed a wedding dress for you!"

Dashuai Jing: "That's not called a wedding dress, it's a phoenix crown harem!"

Monica: "I don't understand."

Dashuai Jing: "It's very beautiful. You can look it up online. Forget it, you foreigner, you don't understand."

Nan Xiangwan looked at Gu Beihuai in confusion: "Am I old enough to get married?"

Gu Beihuai smiled: "Design a model for the whole world The unique Chinese wedding dress is made of top-notch materials and fabrics. It takes about one to two years to design and work on it. It's okay, just design it first. I'm afraid I won't be able to make it by the time you want to get married."

Nan Xiangwan: "Oh..."

Bullshit!

I just don't know if it's inconvenient for her to do military boxing at the wedding?

Her comrades and classmates will definitely come by then, and she will have to give them a few punches to shock them!

Gu Beihuai was immersed in the happiness of designing wedding clothes. He had no idea that Zaizai next to him was thinking about something completely different.

Chapter 527: The worst paparazzi in history

The designer's inspiration couldn't stop once it came. Finally, after several people left, Mei Ming was still sitting there, taking a pen and scribbling on the white paper from time to time. To be honest, the paintings were a bit abstract. Nan Xiangwan glanced at them several times. I didn't even see what this thing had to do with clothes.

Monica and Marshal Jing nodded to her and left. They will be very busy tomorrow. Imperial TV hired them to be the chief stylist for the party. Their team has also expanded a lot. The size of the fit can already take over the styling work of the entire party.

This is very rare in the entire fashion industry. Monica has officially entered the Chinese market, and joined hands with Jing Dashuai to become the most popular stylist partner in the world.

Faced with this pair's double harvest of career and love, Nan Xiangwan and Gu Beihuai were much slower here. They even only kissed three times after a million words.

Gu Beihuai still sent people to the school gate, low-key and restrained.

Nan Xiangwan knew that she would be very busy in the future, too busy to think about dating, so she decided to put all these things aside first.

Although she is stubborn, she is not stupid.

Guan Fei is her superior, and he certainly did not arrange 13 courses specifically to mess with her, nor is it aimed at making people study hard!

What's more, although the other party was harsh, Nan Xiangwan did not feel any malice from him, but instead had more positive emotions.

There are mixed emotions of anticipation, worry and fear!

The first two are understandable, but Nan Xiangwan doesn't understand the latter.

He is a highly respected officer, what is he afraid of?

Although Nan Xiangwan didn't understand, she was still keenly aware that the 13 courses she faced might be related to her future development direction.

Will he become a big devil in the future and make Guan Fei afraid?

Not really...

As she was thinking, Nan Xiangwan quickly returned to the dormitory. She rarely walked through the front door. Since she often left early and came back late, she usually climbed through the window.

Unexpectedly, as soon as I turned in, I saw someone sitting on my bed!

He hid his aura in the darkness, and his concealment skills were extremely high. Even someone as sharp as Nan Xiangwan only discovered it after he broke in!

Zuo Zhiye originally wanted to scare her, but he didn't expect that she had night vision.

So the next second after spotting someone, Nan Xiangwan saluted and said, "Principal Zuo!"

Zuo Zhiye: "..."

Snap, the lights were turned on, and the two of them looked at each other face to face.

Nan Xiangwan was confused, she didn't know what was going on.

Zuo Zhiye was speechless for a while, and then asked: "Aren't you afraid?"

Nan Xiangwan tilted his head: "Should I be afraid?"

Zuo Zhiye was a little angry, rolled up his sleeves and showed off his arm muscles : "Even though I am a vice principal, I have also been on the battlefield. How can you not react when someone enters a girl's room this night?"

Nan Xiangwan thought for a while and rolled up his sleeves: " Although you have thick muscles, you also have a lot of fat, right? You may not be as powerful as me!"

Zuo Zhiye was embarrassed on the spot, he was not here to compete with you!

Seeing that he and Nan Xiangwan could not communicate normally at all, Zuo Zhiye simply waved his hand and got to the point: "From now on, when you are in school, I will teach you first aid and some basic surgery every night."

Nan Xiangwan's eyes lit up: " Is it the kind of surgeon who stabs you 32 times to avoid vital parts?"

Zuo Zhiye rolled his eyes: "The surgeon who saved you from dying abroad!"

Nan Xiangwan: "Are you a military doctor, Principal Zuo? "

Zuo Zhiye stood up and turned out of the window while arrogantly saying: "When I was young, I was the one that all the special forces teams wanted!"

He said it very handsomely, but his movement of climbing out of the window was not elegant.

Nan Xiangwan reminded: "Then you should pay attention to your body fat when you get old. Look, your stomach is stuck when you turn the window!"

Zuo Zhiye: "Shut up!"

After sending away the vice principal, Nan Xiang Go to bed late at night, there is another day to do tomorrow.

The next day at the school gate, two paparazzi, Da Dan and Xiao Dan, were sitting in the car shivering, smoking a cigarette as if they were thieves.

The veteran standing guard across the road looked over from time to time. The gun in his hand looked so scary, especially when changing shifts. He took two quick steps and raised and lowered the muzzle.

It almost scared the two paparazzi so much that they abandoned the car and ran away!

Xiao Dan: "Brother! Why don't we just stop following them! Look at their guns, they are real guns!"

Dadan: "They look promising! We are paparazzi, not spies, so what are we afraid of?"

Xiao Dan: "Then don't start, where are we going?"

Dadan turned the steering wheel: "Change the intersection to guard. The street three traffic lights away is pretty good."

Xiao Dan: "... Then we can still guard to the south. "Xiang Wan?"

Dadan: "Hold up!"

In the end, the two of them failed to guard Nan Xiang Wan, but they guarded the military student who applied for leave.

Soldiers are born to fight, so they usually stay at their posts during holidays. Just like Teng Shihai, he returns to the military area to continue training even during long holidays such as winter and summer vacations.

However, military school students who are not from the special operations department and are not from the army do not have so many restrictions. Because they are still students and are not affiliated with any army, they can arrange their vacations freely, but they need to apply.

For example, Nan Chaoyang and Kuang Lan...

On National Day, Kuang Lan wanted to go to Tiananmen Square to salute the national flag. Although Nan Chaoyang had been to Tiananmen countless times, he had never done anything so meaningful on National Day.

So the two made an appointment to go together.

As military students, daily physical training is essential, so the two of them put on ordinary sportswear and decided to run over on foot.

Just after walking a few steps out of the school, the two of them keenly noticed a car on the roadside. The people in the car were sneaky.

Kuanglan: "There's a situation."

Nan Chaoyang: "I'll go over there and you cover."

Kuanglan: "No, let's move together and follow my command! The tree at three o'clock is a blind spot, and the route is..."

The two of them were serious. , quickly demonstrated their respective professionalism, and regarded what was in front of them as a military mission!

So three minutes later, Da Dan and Xiao Dan were controlled in the car with expressions of confusion on their faces. Nan Chaoyang and Kuang Lan grabbed their necks and began to interrogate them seriously and seriously.

Xiao Dan was so frightened that he almost peed. He was crying when he spoke and couldn't speak clearly at all.

Although Dadan was much better, his crazily trembling body exposed his inner emotions.

After asking for a long time, Kuang Lan and Nan Chaoyang looked at each other, a little embarrassed.

Wrong person arrested!

Finally, Nan Chaoyang let go of his hand and patted the two of them on the shoulders: "Brother, don't peek around the military academy if you have nothing to do. My other alumni will definitely take action if they see it."

Dadan nodded crazily: "I know. Got it, we were wrong, we don't dare anymore!" Kuang Lan

was curious: "Is it hard to be a paparazzi?"

Dadan: "No, it's not hard! It's certainly not comparable to being a soldier!"

"You don't have to be so scared, but by the way, whose life photos do you want to take?"

Xiao Dan cried and said, "Nan Xiangwan from the National Defense University! We want to take a photo of her in military uniform, woo woo woo !"

Kuang Lan: "..."

Nan Chaoyang: "..."

Chapter 528: Fusion is more than just a combination

The paparazzi must not be able to catch Nan Xiangwan because she had already left the school when their car appeared at the school gate.

I got up at 6 a.m. to train, had breakfast at 7 a.m., and Gu Beihuai came to pick him up before 8 a.m.

Early in the morning, the two came to the recording site and started styling. They were the first two artists to arrive.

The chief director of the Imperial TV station was confused: "Why did you two come so early?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Huh? I'm used to it."

She always does her styling this early for every issue of "Singer", every time.

First, Marshal Jing and Monica often do some complicated things, tossing her hair back and forth, doing it for a whole day.

Secondly, I woke up early in the morning and had nothing to do after training!

Gu Beihuai sat down and ignored it. The stylist's assistant next to him was applying foundation to him, while he himself was holding a book and reading.

Nan Xiangwan was also reading, but he was not reading a paper book, but the encrypted tablet.

Although you can't understand it now, you can start to prepare and memorize it first. When Uncle Gu teaches you, you will learn quickly.

The chief director looked at the two of them with admiration written all over his face!

No wonder they are so popular that they are so angry that they cannot fall off the top stream. In their free time, the two of them do not play games or mobile phones, but read books!

Not long after, Monica and Marshal Jing arrived. First, they came over to take a look at the situation the assistant had given them, and then said a few words casually.

Then Monica started to take care of Nan Xiangwan personally, and while applying makeup, she asked: "Are you going to wear a wig today?"

Nan Xiangwan: "I won't do my hair anymore, I will always wear a wig."

Monica: "I will do it in the future . We still have to find time. We are too busy today."

Monica

: "Huh?"

Nan Xiangwan closed his eyes. , began to memorize the things just written down silently in my mind as if in a loop.

Gu Beihuai next to him turned his head and glanced, the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

The serious look of little Zaizai is the most charming!

Unexpectedly, in the next second, Marshal Jing turned his head towards him: "King of Heaven, can you not move?"

Gu Beihuai took a deep breath and glared at Marshal Jing in the mirror. What did this man say? It's important to interrupt him at this time.

Marshal Jing doesn't care, he's the biggest when it comes to styling!

Nan Xiangwan's styling was completed at noon. In order to maintain the effect, she put on her performance clothes and stayed in the lounge. After that, she spent the whole afternoon looking at things. Even Lan Tianyou in the lounge next door asked her to play cards. None went.

The same was true for Gu Beihuai, who kept deepening his impression and taught himself some theories. Xiao Zaizai was about to learn something too professional, and he was a little panicked.

Finally, at 8 o'clock in the evening, the National Day Gala started broadcasting on Imperial Channel!

Guan Liangzhe took the stage with several other hosts. Different from the cheerfulness during the rehearsal, Guan Liangzhe was a little nervous and very serious after the official start.

It was also his first time coming to the Imperial TV party, so he was afraid of not performing well!

A total of fifty guests performed together, which was an extremely grand party, and it was a stage that could be seen by people across the country.

The first two hours of the performance went smoothly. After the initial nervousness, Guan Liangzhe gradually relaxed and his communication with other hosts became smoother and more natural.

The chief director saw this scene and felt that he performed very well and was a malleable talent.

At 9:50, Lan Tianyou came on the stage. His appearance today was very eye-catching and handsome.

And because he is a comedian, after a song, he started a round of live interaction, including a series of methods such as arguing with the host, which also attracted the attention of the audience at the scene and in front of the TV.

The tacit understanding between Guan Liangzhe and Lan Tianyou is very high, and the time is stuck at 10:01 perfectly.

Then, the light began to glow golden.

The background was quickly upgraded from the hosting version at the beginning to elements of Chinese style. Two groups of backup dancers wearing Hanfu came on stage from the left and right.

Either pushing the war drum, or holding a long sword...

the scene exploded instantly!

Nan Xiangwan and Gu Beihuai appeared during the Chinese-style dance on the entire stage. Both of them had their hair tied up and wore warrior uniforms.

The collaboration stage between the two is "Sword Dance" + "Sword Tomb".

Two songs, merged!

The large number of viewers in front of the TV almost went crazy with excitement, especially the CP fans, who wanted to do a backflip in celebration.

Is there anything sweeter than official candy?

Moreover, it is the famous song that the two of them can play, and it is still the matter of the Imperial Capital Taiwan Club!

On the National Day, they went to the national style, and they even got together after they knocked on each other!

Howling with excitement!

The collaboration between Nan Xiangwan and Gu Beihuai was great. It was originally their own song, and they were related to each other in a TV series. Their performance on the stage was incredible, both in terms of pitch and atmosphere, everything was on point.

The backup dancers also performed very well and were immersed in the whole process.

It was like a real war was being performed for the audience, so passionate!

More sharp-eyed CP fans discovered that the two were using couple microphones, one black and one white...

When the song passed, the audience was still a little unfinished.

But soon they discovered that the backup dancers had not left, and the war drums continued to be beaten!

Immediately afterwards, the accompaniment of "Fertile Wilderness" sounded.

All the audience in the audience went crazy, and many celebrities even stood up and applauded, full of anticipation.

Not to mention the large number of viewers and fans in front of the TV, who all said "No way"?

The reality is of course it will!

Nan Xiangwan quickly changed her clothes behind a large number of backup dancers, and then appeared with the entire Destiny Girl Group.

Seven people sang "Fertile Wilderness"!

Not only did it fit together, but it also used a rainbow microphone. Nan Xiang's night song was still a white microphone, but the one he held in his hand during this song was purple.

The destiny's noodles are here!

The contract of the seven people to unite again is comparable to a concert, it is still a national song, and the sound of war drums is extremely shocking.

Zhu Sha's CP, Ge Dongxuan's high notes, Yun Qian's rock accent, Sha Ling's typhoon, Deng Sinan's stage talent, and Zhou Wenxia's harmonies.

Everyone performed extremely perfectly, and countless collaborations gave the seven people an extraordinary tacit understanding. Even if they were on the same stage again after a few months, the feeling of the concert was still the same as before.

Nan Xiangwan finally demonstrated the combination of martial arts and dance at the scene, which gave the song "Woye" a sense of power.

This stage really excited the group fans!

A large number of fans even rushed to the official blog to praise that in the end it was the Imperial TV station that was going to cause trouble!

Look at how powerful they are, let's do a CP combination, and then a girl group combination, and completely master the traffic code.

In addition, the Destiny girl group should really start a career and arrange a new album as soon as possible.

After ten minutes of singing and dancing, Nan Xiangwan took off her wig after stepping off the stage, feeling a little bored.

The teammates were still excited and chattering non-stop.

Not only Nan Xiangwan, this is also the first time for all the Destiny girls to appear on the stage of God's Capital, which is equivalent to official recognition.

Chapter 529: Nan Chaoyang Without Money

At this time, outside the school, there were Kuanglan and Nan Chaoyang who had finished their day of fun.

We went to Tiananmen in the morning, climbed the Great Wall in the afternoon, and saw the great rivers and mountains and prosperity of the motherland.

Kuang Lan is very satisfied, and Nan Chaoyang also has a sense of accomplishment.

The two decided to eat something before going back, occasionally eating food outside the cafeteria and trying the delicacies of the imperial capital.

Nan Chaoyang took people to a barbecue restaurant, which was hidden in a deep alley. It was still crowded after ten o'clock in the evening.

Kuanglan was very curious and stretched his neck to look everywhere.

Nan Chaoyang: "Let's go in. It's late now and we have a seat. The queue for this restaurant takes two hours during meal time!"

Kuang Lan: "Is it so popular?"

Nan Chaoyang: "Hmm!"

Kuang Lan was looking forward to it. He walked in quickly, and due to his haste, the cracked soles of his shoes were exposed.

These were her own shoes. She did not wear any pair of shoes issued by the military academy. She clearly separated play and training.

Nan Chaoyang was stunned. When he looked at Kuang Lan's back again, his expression was extremely complicated.

Did she just walk with him all day wearing these shoes?

Looking at his shoes again, Nan Chaoyang didn't wear any combat boots. Instead, he wore a pair of sneakers that his parents bought for him. They cost several thousand a pair. I heard that the price has increased again.

Who came up with the idea of ​​walking from the National Defense University to Tiananmen Square? Oh, it seems to be him...

After the two of them sat down, Nan Chaoyang kept frowning and flipped through the menu but still didn't order a single dish.

Kuang Lan looked at him: "How about I come? Order two bowls of noodles?"

Nan Chaoyang woke up and quickly waved his hands: "No, no, what kind of noodles are you going to eat? Kebabs!"

He waved his hand and ordered several dishes in a row. vegetable.

Kuang Lan beside him blinked: "I didn't order any staple food."

Nan Chaoyang: "Just the skewers, all you can eat."

After closing the menu, he was a little panicked. To be honest, this skewers restaurant is quite expensive!

He glanced at his bank card balance with a guilty conscience. It was pretty good, with only 38 cents left after paying.

Kuang Lan lowered his head and pursed his lips, not knowing what he was thinking.

In order to liven up the atmosphere, Nan Chaoyang said: "Hey, do you know? My sister and Gu Beihuai are on the same stage today."

Bang!

Kuang Lan almost burst the water glass in his hand!

Nan Chaoyang: "Well, you didn't pay attention, right?"

Kuang Lan: "Why should I pay attention to them?"

Nan Chaoyang: "But then my sister was on the same stage with the Destiny Girl Group."

Kuang Lan's eyes lit up: "Really "Why hasn't any news been released

about the rehearsal?" Nan Chaoyang: "It's confidential."

Kuang Lan quickly took out his mobile phone to search for videos of the party.

Nan Chaoyang got up and went out to make a phone call.

Nan Xiangwan had finished her day's schedule. She had just taken off her makeup and was about to go eat with her teammates. When she looked down, she saw her silly brother calling in. She put on her coat and answered the call.

Nan Chaoyang got straight to the point: "Sister, do you have money?"

Nan Xiangwan was stunned and looked at his system panel, which showed a balance of 45.9 million.

Good guy, she is very rich!

Nan Chaoyang's next words started to be subdued: "Lend me some money, sister!"

Nan Xiangwan: "Do you want to buy a house or a car?"

Nan Chaoyang: "I want to buy a pair of shoes."

Nan Xiangwan: " Oh, how much?"

Nan Chaoyang: "Two hundred, oh no, I want to buy something better, four hundred."

Nan Xiangwan: "...You don't have four hundred yuan?"

Nan Chaoyang: "Me. It's only two thousand for food a month. I went shopping with my girlfriend today and I have no money!"

Nan Xiangwan: "How can the gap between rich and poor in the same family be so big! Wait... Girlfriend! "

Nan Chaoyang: "Yeah."

Nan Xiangwan's voice raised an octave: "You're promising, little Chaoyang!"

Nan Chaoyang: "..."

Nan Xiangwan: "But if you have a girlfriend, why don't you go and apply for one with your father? A monthly pocket money of 100,000?"

Nan Chaoyang: "He ignored me when I sent a message, and he didn't answer the phone."

Nan Xiangwan glanced at the split screen and said, "My parents are at grandpa's place now."

Nan Chaoyang was dumbfounded: "My parents are coming to the imperial capital. "

Nan Xiangwan: "Yes."

Nan Chaoyang: "Don't tell me?"

Nan Xiangwan:

"Is that true?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Why don't you look back ? Go for a paternity test?"

Nan Chaoyang: "Get out!"

Nan Xiangwan: "But don't you have four-digit shoes for each pair?" What about

your brother ? , she still understands it very well, making him a big fool.

Nan Chaoyang: "My girlfriend likes domestic products. I took a look and found a pair worth 400 yuan."

Nan Xiangwan: "Um, do you have enough money for dinner?"

Nan Chaoyang: "After paying the bill, I still have 30 cents left. Eight, it's not enough to take a taxi."

Nan Xiangwan: "Then I'll give you two thousand first. I'll go with you to visit my grandpa in the compound tomorrow. You can tell your parents in person."

Nan Chaoyang: "Long live my sister! " "

He also wanted to have some rainbow farts, but Nan Xiangwan had already hung up the phone, and the next second he transferred money via WeChat.

Nan Chaoyang returned to the restaurant and sat down, then called the waiter to add more dishes. OnePlus added half of the menu!

Kuang Lan next to him had just watched the Destiny Girl Group's stage video and was shocked when he saw his behavior.

So edible? I don't usually see people eating like this in school!

Nan Chaoyang said awkwardly: "I haven't eaten enough at lunch."

...

Nan Xiangwan on the other side was also eating a lot, but instead of eating roast duck as planned, he ate grilled fish.

But grilled fish is also delicious!

Especially the spicy ones, Nan Xiangwan cooked a whole pot of rice in one go!

Her teammates were all stunned, staring at her with mouth-opening eyes as her appetite increased again.

Zhu Sha was a little worried: "A Wan, are you okay?"

Ge Dongxuan: "A Wan, did you eat well in school?"

Sha Ling: "Don't ask questions yet, let her finish eating."

Nan Xiang Wan Kuang Nod and eat.

Gu Beihuai seemed to be very busy today. He didn't come to dinner with them after the party. He only said hello to Nan Xiangwan and left.

Originally, Monica and Marshal Jing were also going to come, but they were pulled over by the chief director and had dinner with the leaders on the stage.

So the Destiny girl group went out alone, and it was rare that only seven of them had free time to get together.

After Nan Xiangwan was full, he burped, then picked up a can of Coke and drank it.

Deng Sinan pointed at her and smiled: "Look, this is our top female star!"

Yun Qian: "The top big eater."

Zhou Wenxia: "Pfft haha!"

After eating and drinking, the seven of them sat down again Come down and chat, chatting with each other about recent developments and interesting things.

Except for Nan Xiangwan who is busy going to school, the other six artists have very full schedules, and their respective development is like riding a rocket.

Especially Cinnabar. Since Nan Xiangwan stopped accepting endorsements and business deals, all the resources of China Wan Entertainment were thrown at her, so that she is now making a lot of money.

Not to mention Ge Dongxuan, because of her good voice, she was favored by the company before her debut, and now she is at the level of a little princess of Hengtian Entertainment.

Sha Ling was a counterattack and was originally the worst, but after a wave of operations caused Chongyue Entertainment to collapse, it entered the North and South Entertainment and was led by Zhao Tiancheng himself.

Zhao Tiancheng is the general manager of the Destiny Girl Group, so he naturally takes good care of Sha Ling when he is alone with her.

Zhou Wenxia has always been the type to fly alone with the company. When she was busiest, the company boss almost flew over to work as her assistant.

Yunqian and Deng Sinan are a bit exaggerated. Both are extremely popular in overseas markets, and even international brands come to their door.

Regarding this point, the two of them are also confused. After analysis, it is probably because their appearance is more popular with overseas fans.

Chapter 530: Being upside down again

Gu Beihuai didn't have a meal with the stage director or anything, but was taken to a car after the party.

If the person who came was not a comrade he knew very well, he would have almost taken action.

Isn't this kidnapping?

Seeing the unhappy look on Fox's face, several comrades kicked him into the car.

"Come in!"

There was not much space in the car. As soon as Gu Beihuai entered, he saw his old commander, Sun Kangning, looking at him with a smile.

Gu Beihuai: "Sir, I have retired."

Sun Kangning: "I know, I miss you."

Gu Beihuai: "...You kidnap me if you miss me? I can tell you Ah, I am a common man now. If you do this, I will call the police!"

Sun Kangning said with black lines on his head: "I only tied you up twice, once to send you to see your eyes, and once now, you are talking to me like this! Not at all."

Gu Beihuai: "Tell me, what is it worth doing in person?"

Sun Kangning: "Ahem, I heard that you have recently entered finance?"

Gu Beihuai said for a moment. Yes, make some money."

Sun Kangning: "That's right. Among the people in the entertainment industry now, you and that person are the most trusted by the country. Although you have retired, you have been in the entertainment industry for nine years. The roots have been deeply rooted, and the status and resources are very good, right?"

Gu Beihuai: "What do you mean? The boss won't let me engage in finance?"

Sun Kangning: "Well, it's not that I'm not allowed to do it, but I want you to focus on it. In the entertainment industry."

Gu Beihuai: "Why? I don't understand. "

Now the two financial companies are joining forces to establish the Qiu Group. The business war is going back and forth, and it is impossible for him to withdraw or change direction midway.

Sun Kangning: "Does Dongshui know about it?"

Gu Beihuai was shocked: "Yes! It's the overseas Oriental Water City plan

to divert trouble to the east." Sun Kangning: "The ultimate purpose of their plan has surfaced, and they are trying to publicize it in the east. Feminine culture changes the aesthetics of Eastern women and makes Eastern men lose their masculinity. "

"After this goal is achieved, it will facilitate their subsequent operations. At that time, the entire Eastern civilization may be affected, including the subsequent one. The series of developments, the cohesion of the people, etc., have a huge impact! They must be stopped!"

"They want the entire East to sink, and eventually Eastern civilization will cease to exist. The Dongshui plan is long-term, and it was even planned many years ago. There has been a certain amount of cannibalization. "

"To put it bluntly, the boss wants male artists to be more masculine! You will supervise and train them!"

Gu Beihuai looked at himself. His skin was fair and translucent, and he seemed quite girly.

He was shocked!

Sun Kangning was also a little disdainful: "Don't you want to bask in the sun?"

Gu Beihuai: "How can my eyes be exposed to the sun?"

Sun Kangning: "Oh, yes, you are pale. Anyway, I have said everything I should say. , you can watch the operation yourself. What the above means is for you to expand the scale of the entertainment company, recruit more artists, change the current aesthetic situation, and then carry forward Chinese culture and set off a national style trend in the entire entertainment industry. It is best to bring it to All over the world, they want to cannibalize us, and we will also cannibalize them, okay?"

Gu Beihuai: "It's okay, but I still have to deal with finance, otherwise I won't have the money to expand the scale of entertainment." Sun

Kangning: "Ahem. You say you're short of money."

Gu Beihuai: "??"

Sun Kangning: "This is not your personal matter, it's the overall layout of China."

Gu Beihuai: "Let's get a hundred billion first!" "

Sun Kangning: "Can you still have some face?"

Gu Beihuai: "If I can win this Grammy Award, will there be any rewards from above?"

Sun Kangning: "I will reward you with a star incubation base. You can recruit them yourself. The requirements must be Chinese artists, thousands of people." You must have both scale, moral character, and talent."

Gu Beihuai: "Yes!"

Sun Kangning: "The bosses don't care about your small money. The bosses only require the correct direction of civilized development. Diversification is not single and small. The public cannot replace the public, and everything develops healthily." Gu Beihuai

: "I understand, do you have anything else to explain?"

Sun Kangning: "Are you in a hurry? Why don't you drink some together?"

Sending my girlfriend back to school, she's very busy!"

Sun Kangning: "..."

---------------

The next day, Nan Xiang finished training early in the evening and had breakfast. Go find Nan Chaoyang.

The sun has not risen yet in Nan Chaoyang, so I have been slacking off since the holidays!

Nan Xiangwan climbed through the window and entered his dormitory, then picked up his ears and lifted him up from the bed.

Originally, his roommate was very excited to see Nan Xiangwan come in, and was even ready to take photos and sign autographs, but the next second he saw Nan Xiangwan's extremely violent actions.

Nan Chaoyang screamed and almost rolled off the bed!

All his roommates gave up the idea of ​​taking a group photo, and stayed silently at their desks, looking down at their textbooks, pretending not to see anything.

After Nan Chaoyang was woken up, he quickly washed and dressed at the urging of his sister, and then set off with a chicken coop on his head.

Went to the compound to see grandpa!

The two took a taxi and set off on the road in Nan Chaoyang, surrounded by curses.

Nan Chaoyang: "Look what time it is now, 7:30, are you crazy?"

Nan Xiangwan: "If you say one more thing, I will twist your head off!"

Nan Chaoyang: "Oh."

Nan Xiangwan: "My hair is too messy, please tidy it up."

Nan Chaoyang rubbed it randomly, but it was still messy.

Nan Xiangwan: "You useless brother!"

Nan Chaoyang: "I haven't woken up yet!"

The two kept talking, arguing about everything from their hair to their socks, and neither of them was convinced by the other.

Half an hour later, the driver was smiling from ear to ear and sent the person to the gate of the military compound.

The two got out of the car, paid, and quickly ran towards the compound.

Nan Chaoyang had been here many times when he was a child. He was familiar with the road, and now his feet running towards it are still full of nostalgia.

Nan Xiangwan walked in side by side with him, greeting other people in the compound as he walked.

Just walking, Nan Chaoyang suddenly pointed at an old man playing chess in front of him and laughed: "Oh! Look at the old man in front of you. His hair is messier than mine. He looks like a golden lion king! Hahaha! Feng Yi Blow, fly around! Hahahahaha..."

He stopped laughing halfway through.

Because the old man turned back and looked at him.

It's Mr. Xin!

Nan Chaoyang's expression changed rapidly, from hilarious to frightened in one second, and he almost ran away.

It's so scary, he actually laughed at his grandpa?

And laughing so loudly!

Nan Xiangwan laughed beside him, gloating extremely: "Hahahahaha! Nan Chaoyang, you are so stupid!"

Xin Lao's eyes shifted from Nan Chaoyang to stare at Nan Xiangwan.

So Nan Xiangwan stopped laughing...

ten minutes later.

The two siblings were hung upside down on the tree, shaking.

Mr. Xin turned his back to the two of them and continued to play chess.

Chapter 531: Squirrel Army

Gu Beihuai walked out of the room and found something strange at home.

The half-cooked dish was almost mushy in the pot. The kettle next to it was boiling and no one cared about it. But his father was sitting leisurely on the sofa in the living room reading the newspaper.

Gu Beihuai walked over speechlessly, turned off the fire, picked up the kettle, and then came out to scold his father.

How can a person still not react when his house is in such chaos? Do you have any sense of belonging at home? How can I sit here and read the newspaper leisurely when the water has been boiling for a long time and I can't hear anything? I really don't know how my mother has endured it all these years!

Gu Boyi was scolded by his son, and finally put down the newspaper angrily: "I come here once in a while, this is your mother's house, and I am a guest, but you are telling me what's wrong with me? I'm usually so busy, why don't I see you?" Are you concerned?"

He was so unconvinced!

When Ye Feimei went to his house, when did he not serve her well and not let Ye Feimei do some work?

But when he comes to Ye Feimei's house, Ye Feimei is responsible for cooking, and he is responsible for washing and washing dishes.

unfair! ! !

The couple lives an avant-garde lifestyle and does not live together all the time due to work commitments, adjusting working days and date days to each other.

During work, Ye Feimei was in the military area and Gu Boyi was in the research institute.

On the date, they would discuss staying at the other person's house for a day or two. Although it was weird, after so many years, they still maintained the freshness of love and absolutely respected each other.

It's just a pain for the children at home. Fortunately, Gu Beihuai has been in the army since he was a child and has no idea about this.

Gu Beihuai: "If there's a fire in the house, it's all your fault."

Gu Boyi: "Do all of you soldiers have obsessive-compulsive disorder? I don't think it's a mess, only you think it's a mess!"

Gu Beihuai: "You have the ability. Say it to my mother, right?"

Gu Boyi said angrily: "Go out to be a fly!"

Gu Beihuai: "?"

...

In front of the big tree where Nan Xiangwan and Nan Chaoyang were hung upside down, Grandpa I haven't paid attention to them for half an hour, and I've been immersed in playing chess.

Ye Feimei rushed out in a hurry, wandering around the old man's left and right, talking wildly and begging for mercy, and crying.

It's like a fly, buzzing, buzzing.

Everyone else was confused, but Mr. Xin remained motionless, as if he couldn't hear him at all.

Nan Chaoyang was stunned when he was hung upside down on a tree, and then he was moved to tears.

Unexpectedly, the first person to rush out to plead for mercy was not his mother, but this aunt. He must be kind to this aunt in the future!

Just when Nan Chaoyang was so moved that he almost swore in his heart, Ye Feimei sat down in front of Mr. Xin and put on a negotiating attitude.

Mr. Xin glanced at her with a sharp look in his eyes. He didn't take the person seriously. He wanted to see what cruel words this person could say? Ye

Feimei took a deep breath and said with a serious face:

"

Mr.

The girl is suffering, and you punish her like this. My heart is throbbing and it's starting to hurt! If I'm scared and have a heart attack, you..."

Mr. Xin: "I'm not responsible."

Ye Feimei shouted at the top of her voice. Old! !"

Mr. Xin said, "Where are you going? You are almost fifty years old and you are still making trouble with me. You are still a child?"

Ye Feimei still wants to cry. When she saw a couple walking over, she immediately put her expression down and stood up expressionlessly as if nothing was wrong.

This couple is none other than Nan Song and Xin Zi!

The two of them were still carrying supermarket bags in their hands. They had obviously just returned from a shopping trip. They saw the excitement in front of them from a distance, but when they got closer, they found that their twins were hanging upside down in the tree.

My son Nan Chaoyang almost cried, he felt very wronged.

My daughter Nan Xiangwan didn't know what was going on, but she was full of energy even though she was hanging there, provoking a little squirrel through several trees.

Nan Song felt numb when he saw this scene! My head is buzzing!

Xin Zi suddenly stepped forward and started to argue with Mr. Xin: "Dad! Are you bullying my daughter? I'm not done with you!"

Nan Chaoyang said again: "???"

Where is he? Why does everyone ignore him? Woohoo!

Nan Chaoyang cried aggrievedly on the spot.

When Xin Zi was making a noise, the people around her also started to persuade her, and it was noisy for a while.

Mr. Xin lost his temper and slapped the big stone table in front of him hard!

There was only a "bang" sound, and the huge stone table, which might have weighed a tonnage, was slapped with a crack by my grandfather's bare hands.

Suddenly, everyone at the scene fell silent, and their expressions looked as ugly as if they had swallowed something.

Old Xin was old, but with this fighting ability...

Ye Feimei's pupils shrank, and she closed her mouth tightly without knowing what she was thinking.

Nan Chaoyang's crying suddenly stopped, and then he burped in fright.

Nan Xiangwan also quickly stopped provoking the little squirrel on the opposite branch, and started to pretend to be good.

Among all the people, only Xin Zi was not afraid and took a step forward to continue arguing with her father!

Xin Zi: "Are you still taking pictures of the table? Who are you showing them to? Do you still want to hit me! I tell you, I am not done with you today! If my precious daughter loses even one hair, I will run away from home!! !"

Xin Lao stretched out his hand angrily and pointed at his daughter's nose: "You!"

Xin Zi slapped his finger away: "Don't point it at me! Don't be embarrassed outside, go back and make a fuss! We, father and daughter, will have enough quarrels today!"

After that, she dragged Mr. Xin away.

Nan Song looked left and right, then picked up the supermarket bag and chased after him in a panic.

The others were stunned in place, and then scattered in all directions.

Only Ye Feimei, with quick eyes and quick hands, stepped forward and untied Nan Xiangwan in a few moments: "Quickly, go to my house and hide."

Then she took Nan Xiangwan away in front of Nan Chaoyang.

Nan Chaoyang: "!!!"

The farce is over. There are towering trees next to the cracked stone table. The sun is shining brightly in the early autumn morning, and it's so warm that it makes people drowsy.

Every household has started cooking, preparing a sumptuous lunch for the holidays, and the aroma is gradually coming.

Only Nan Chaoyang was forgotten here and continued to hang.

He shouted: "Help - um -"

his voice was blocked by something, Nan Chaoyang was stunned for a moment, and then a pine cone came out of his mouth.

Nan Chaoyang: "???"

Before he could react, pine cones from all directions were smashed on the surrounding branches.

Not very powerful, but very humiliating!

Nan Chaoyang seemed to be able to see busy little figures on those branches.

The little squirrels began to form groups to fight and work together.

A large number of squirrels were transporting pine cones, rolling them one by one to the throwing point. Those standing on the branches were responsible for throwing them, one after another, hitting Nan Chaoyang's body.

After clearly dividing logistics and operations, the prototype of a squirrel army began to take shape!

Although the accuracy was not good enough, many squirrels were thrown on the ground when thrown from a certain distance, but there were so many squirrels that they couldn't handle it. Hundreds of squirrels started throwing at the same time, creating a dense rain of pine cones.

There are even squirrels from the logistics department running over, picking up pine cones on the ground and transporting them back for recycling.

Nan Chaoyang's mentality collapsed. Her sister provoked the little squirrel, but he was going to suffer?

What a sin!

Chapter 532: Why hit him?

Gu Beihuai had been watching at the door of his house for a long time. When he saw his mother forcefully binding Nan Xiang Wansong away, he couldn't help but give a thumbs up.

Ye Feimei, however, acted like a thief and ran over quickly and said in a panic: "Hey! Come on, come in and close the door!"

Gu Beihuai looked amused, but still followed his mother, took the little Zaizai in, and closed the door. , locked.

Ye Feimei closed all the locks in one breath and then breathed a sigh of relief.

It scared her to death!

Gu Boyi put down the newspaper at this time and looked at the mother and son speechlessly, but when he glanced at Nan Xiangwan aside, he showed a kind and kind smile.

Immediately afterwards, he stood up and went to get Nan Xiangwan a drink.

These two people in the family always make him angry, but this soon-to-be daughter-in-law is still lovable, and the more he looks at her, the more he likes her!

Nan Xiangwan sat on the sofa, took the iced Coke from Dad Gu, and happily opened it and drank it.

Gu Boyi looked at her kindly: "Does it taste good? Uncle Delicious will buy the Coca-Cola company for you."

Gu Beihuai: "..."

Ye Feimei: "Okay! This is good!"

Gu Boyi was praised a bit. The boss said: "Yeah, uncle, we'll talk about it later."

Gu Beihuai couldn't bear it anymore and said, "You can't afford it."

Ye Feimei became unhappy on the spot.

Gu Boyi seemed to have been refuted, and said angrily: "I have no problem talking about the next regional agent!"

Gu Beihuai thought about the feasibility, and then nodded, but this was a bit of a way to steal people's business, just because Xiao Xiao Zaizai likes to drink Coke?

Ye Feimei didn't understand at all, so she urged from the side: "Talk, you go and talk tomorrow, and then give it to my girl, and let my girl earn money!"

Gu Boyi said proudly: "That's for sure!"

While the few were chatting, Nan Xiang Wan took out his tablet: "Uncle Gu, I don't understand some theories and formulas."

Gu Boyi rolled up his sleeves: "Oh, is it science? Your uncle and I can't do anything else, but as long as it's science, I can't Yes!"

Nan Xiangwan: "Physics, astronomy, and mechanics."

Gu Boyi's eyes lit up: "Oh, come on, I'll teach you!"

Then, a one-on-one teaching began.

Gu Beihuai was listening beside him with a notebook, recording key points from time to time. Some of them he knew, and some he really didn't understand.

Nan Xiangwan couldn't understand the advanced course at first. This thing was more difficult than she imagined.

But she has a good memory and learned from experience after many extra classes. She seriously remembered everything Gu Boyi said in her mind and planned to go back and study it again and again.

It went like this until noon, when someone knocked on the door.

Ye Feimei stood up nervously: "Isn't Mr. Xin calling?"

Gu Boyi still had some unfinished ideas. He wanted to continue to be Nan Xiangwan's teacher.

Gu Beihuai knew it was almost done and stepped forward to open the door.

Unexpectedly, the person who came was not Mr. Xin or Xin Zi, but Nan Song carrying the somewhat sloppy Nan Chaoyang.

Gu Beihuai was stunned for a moment, then moved out of the way: "Are you here to pick up Nan Xiangwan? Uncle, please come in quickly."

Nan Song looked at Gu Beihuai with a bad expression: "Yeah."

Gu Beihuai smiled, with proper etiquette. .

Nan Chaoyang really wanted to die on tofu now. He had just been rescued by his father from the squirrel army. It was the most embarrassing time. His body was covered with pine cone residue and leaves, stuck in his hair and collar. Everywhere in the body.

It seemed like he had rolled several times somewhere!

But this scene was seen by the person in front of me?

Unbearable! Life is hopeless!

Gu Boyi stood up, knowing that this was his future in-laws, he was quite enthusiastic.

But Nan Song was very unenthusiastic and unhappy. He dealt with it lightly and wanted to pull his daughter away.

Nan Xiangwan put away his tablet and went home obediently with his father and brother.

Nan Song was reluctant to say anything to his daughter, so he kept shaking his head and sighing on the road.

However, Nan Chaoyang came over in a mean manner and whispered in his sister's ear: "You're done!"

Nan Xiangwan glanced at him: "Don't worry, you will definitely die with me."

Nan Chaoyang: "..."

The three of them returned to grandpa's house. Grandpa was already sitting on a master's chair in the posture of a dragon and a tiger, with a ruler in his hand.

Not long, not thick, but scary!

As soon as Nan Chaoyang entered, he stood obediently and kept his head down, trying to reduce his sense of presence.

He tried hard to judge whether he was wrong or not. He was wrong in laughing at his grandfather, but it was not serious.

What my sister committed is serious!

First, he escaped privately during the punishment, and then went to someone else's house to stay all morning. Nan Chaoyang knew with his toes that his sister was going to receive a punishment.

Nan Xiangwan didn't react when she saw the ruler. She thought it was so short and thin, how could it hurt if it was used?

So she looked directly at her grandfather, with a hint of innocence in her eyes.

Xin Lao looked at her and yelled: "What's wrong?!"

Nan Xiangwan glanced at his embarrassed brother and asked in a questioning tone: "Is it wrong that I shouldn't have provoked the little squirrel?"

Xin Lao almost didn't mention it in one breath. , he shouldn't have asked, but should have just called!

Xin Zi stood aside with a cold face and said nothing, while Nan Song tugged at his wife's sleeves in a panic.

Do you want some advice? Is it really a fight?

My daughter has never been hit even though she has grown up!

Nan Song didn't even dare to look at it, he was so distressed.

Xin Zi remained silent and unresponsive.

Nan Song panicked. The father and daughter had a fierce argument at first, but they finally discussed it in the room. He didn't dare to eavesdrop, so he went to the kitchen to cook, so he didn't know the final result of the discussion.

Did Xin Zi really agree to let her grandpa discipline her?

It can't be! Don't hit his daughter!

Mr. Xin looked at Nan Xiangwan fiercely and said word by word: "You made two mistakes. One is that you should not escape punishment privately, and the other is that you should not go to other people's homes! Therefore, you cannot do without these two rulers today!"

Nan Xiangwan Arguing with arguments, he retorted: "I admit that I was wrong in escaping punishment. Why not go to someone else's house? I don't accept it. One rule."

Mr. Xin said: "Bargaining, adding more mistakes to mistakes! Three rules!"

He finished.

He raised his hand and stroked the ruler, as if he had made up his mind: "First ruler, I'll hit you for not knowing the rules!"

Snap!

With a gentle twitch, it hit Nan Chaoyang's thigh muscle next to him!

There was obviously no force, it was just a random flick.

But Nan Chaoyang was beaten up on the spot, and he lost his voice in pain. He almost fainted from the pain while hugging his thigh!

what's the situation?

We agreed to beat my sister, but why did we end up beating him?

Why!

Nan Xiangwan looked at his brother on the ground in shock, and then at his grandfather, shocked.

Grandpa continued to stroke the ruler, flicking and twitching again: "Second ruler, I'll hit you without knowing the measure!"

Bang!

It hit Nan Chaoyang's back muscles.

Nan Xiangwan could even clearly hear the muffled sound coming from the tendon, and then it swelled and stretched in her body, causing severe pain.

She finally understood why it hurt so much. Grandpa was not an ordinary person. He was knowledgeable and talented, with extraordinary fighting power. He was a man with extremely developed brains and limbs.

He has studied Chinese medicine!

What he was suffering from was not skin or flesh, but tendons!

It hurts to your very core!

Nan Chaoyang couldn't hold it anymore and cried out: "Ahhh! Grandpa!!!"

Grandpa's face was expressionless and unmoved, he held up the ruler again: "Third ruler, I'll beat you if you disobey discipline. !"

Just as the third stroke continued to fall.

Nan Xiangwan stepped forward suddenly and held her grandfather's wrist: "Stop hitting him! I know I was wrong! You want to hit me!"

Her eyes were red when she said this. Others didn't know, but Nan Xiangwan must know.

Cramps, really painful!

Nan Chaoyang is just an ordinary big boy, how can he bear it?

The grandfather looked deeply at the granddaughter in front of him. Of course he wanted to give her a good beating to make her remember the lesson.

But he really couldn't do it.

This granddaughter is about to follow the same path as his eldest son who sacrificed his life!

The thing that Mr. Xin regrets most in his life is that he was too strict with his son and did not give him fatherly love. He stayed there forever until he was twenty years old. Mr. Xin was heartbroken.

That's why he was tolerant to his youngest daughter Xin Zi. In the entire military compound, Xin Zi was the only one who dared to argue with him.

He has already lost one and cannot lose another!

So today, instead of hitting Nan Xiangwan, he hit Nan Chaoyang.

These two people are twins. The pain is in Nan Chaoyang's body and the pain in Nan Xiangwan's heart.

One suffers, the other grows!

Chapter 533: Your Favorite Plane

Mr. Xin continued to fight, but this time Nan Xiangwan refused to let go and challenged his grandfather.

Even Xin Zi didn't dare to compete with Mr. Xin, but Nan Xiangwan didn't care. This third blow must not hit Nan Chaoyang again.

My stupid brother is so hurt!

With Xin Lao's strength, he could pull out his hand and knock Nan Xiangwan over.

She is strong, but not as powerful as Mr. Xin.

This old man is ridiculously powerful!

But Mr. Xin looked at the seriousness and determination in his granddaughter's eyes, and understood that she would stop her no matter what today, and that this lesson was in place.

Slowly putting down the ruler, Mr. Xin walked into the bedroom without saying a word.

Nan Song and Xin Zi quickly stepped forward, helped their son to lie down in the small room, and began to apply medicine.

Nan Chaoyang throbbed in pain!

He was sweating profusely, and his face turned red to the color of pig liver.

I don't know why even a light flick can make him swell.

Nan Xiangwan pursed her lips and stood at the door watching. Today's scene shocked her so much that she didn't expect it at all.

She didn't care if she got hit a few times, and she could handle it no matter how much it hurt. But grandpa didn't hit her, he just wanted to hit Nan Chaoyang.

At this moment, Nan Xiangwan silently began to reflect. At the same time, she also understood a truth. She might not suffer for the mistakes she made, but the people around her would be implicated.

But in her eyes, what doesn't matter and can easily bear it is not the case for those around her!

Nan Xiangwan finally understood why Xiaodong had always told her to be careful about her words and deeds. She was not an individual. There were too many people around her, including family, friends, colleagues...

everyone would suffer because of her mistakes. She pays the bill.

Nan Xiangwan turned around and walked to the door of her grandfather's room. Although the door was open, she still knocked.

Grandpa sat on a chair and looked up at her.

Nan Xiangwan stood at the door and asked, "Grandpa, are there any house rules? I'll memorize them."

She was really scared, and she would definitely abide by the rules in the future!

Mr. Xin took out a curled-up Chinese medicine book and threw it over: "Learn the things in this book, especially the herbal medicines. Memorize them all."

Nan Xiangwan took the book and was confused. Both of them want her to study medicine?

Mr. Xin watched her walk out holding the book and lowered her eyes.

Little granddaughter, you...

at this critical moment, you must save your life!

Be sure to come back!

Nan Chaoyang was still yelling and noisy in the room. He was very angry and aggrieved, so he quit.

How could you hit him?

Grandpa went too far!

But all the noise came to an abrupt end after dad Nan Song's transfer of 500,000 yuan arrived.

Nan Chaoyang even stood up despite the pain, ran to her sister and said: "Sister! Whatever you do in the future, I will help you get whipped. Make more mistakes!"

The cramp of the ruler has little effect, and it will not break the skin. The scar will heal in a few days.

But these two actions actually made Nan Song feel so distressed that he gave him money on the spot. Nan Chaoyang thought it was worth it!

Nan Xiangwan said while flipping through the book: "I won't make any mistakes again."

Nan Chaoyang: "Don't! You continue to let yourself go. Don't worry, I will definitely keep you close."

Nan Xiangwan looked at him A glance: "Is it swollen?"

Nan Chaoyang grinned and showed eight white teeth: "It's okay."

Nan Xiangwan twirled the weeds in his brother's hair: "Did the little squirrel hit you too?"

Nan Chaoyang: "It's okay!"

Nan Xiangwan: "Well, I'll destroy them tomorrow."

Nan Chaoyang: "..."

Why does he feel that something is wrong with his sister? Eerie and scary.

Nan Xiangwan lowered his head and continued reading, while Nan Chaoyang carefully looked at the side of his sister's face, feeling more uncomfortable in his heart than in his body.

He hopes that his sister will always be carefree and happy, instead of being as sensible and well-behaved as she is now.

Nan Song and Xin Zi continued to cook in the kitchen, but they kept paying attention to the movements in the living room.

The two children have grown up, but the parents are very sad. No one wants their children to grow up, they just want them to remain teenagers forever.

But, no!

At least not Nan Xiangwan. The mission she carries does not belong to one person, nor does it belong to several people.

Her responsibility is too great!

Nan Xiangwan had never studied so hard before. After lunch, she spent the whole afternoon focused on books. She kept in mind all the Chinese herbal medicine her grandfather gave her and the knowledge Uncle Gu told her. .

She is not good at science, but she can memorize it until it becomes the most profound memory, and then use it easily.

The family was very silent that day. Mr. Xin didn't even come out to eat and kept the door closed.

In the evening, Xin Zi went over and knocked on the door: "Dad, I haven't eaten for a day. Come out and have a few bites."

She knew that Mr. Xin was feeling uncomfortable. Nan Song and Nan Chaoyang didn't know the specific reason, but Xin Zi understood.

After a long time, Mr. Xin opened the door and walked out. He was still expressionless and stern, as if he was still the rigid old man.

But the moment Xin Zi opened the door, she saw a few old photos on the bed. They were of her eldest brother who was ten years older than her, and his appearance remained at the age of 20 forever.

There are not many photos, but they are all memorable!

Xin Zi's eyes turned red on the spot, she raised her head and shouted tremblingly: "Dad..."

Mr. Xin raised his hand to stop her, and then walked to the dining table without looking back: "Eat."

The head of the family spoke, and everyone sat down on the chair.

Nan Chaoyang saw that the atmosphere was not right, and started to make trouble with his sister to grab meat. Suddenly, laughter and laughter returned to the dinner table.

His father Nan Song glared angrily, while his mother Xin Zi held back tears and lowered her head to curse.

Mr. Xin didn't say anything anyway and just let them make trouble.

Nan Xiangwan flipped her chopsticks over. Nan Chaoyang couldn't grab her, but the next second, she put the piece of meat into her brother's bowl.

Nan Chaoyang was stunned.

...

Thirty-three years ago, there was a honey badger project.

Extremely successful and powerful.

The one codenamed Honey Badger can be said to be the nightmare of all international felons and mercenary organizations. As long as he takes action, the opponent will almost be wiped out.

Honey Badger has brought back technology, drawings, and concepts to China many times, and has rescued many talents who were imprisoned by a foreign organization.

It is a nightmare abroad and an object of worship for many Chinese soldiers.

But just because it was powerful and because it deterred many people, multiple criminal organizations united to seize the opportunity and encircled and suppressed it in an important mission.

The final result is that there are no bones left!

The special forces team sent out many groups of search and rescue personnel, but not even a single skeleton was found.

The place where the battle was fought was blown up into the ground, and the amount of firepower and people used to suppress it was terrifying. That area had been barren of grass for more than ten years, and the ground was severely polluted and corroded.

The honey badger was unable to return home after his sacrifice. This is the most regrettable thing for every special forces soldier.

This is Nan Xiangwan and Nan Chaoyang's uncle, but this matter has been sealed for a long time and the family has never mentioned it.

Mr. Xin never mentioned his son's name for the next 33 years.

But Xin Zi knew that every year on a certain day, Mr. Xin would secretly go to a tomb in Babao Mountain in the middle of the night and leave behind a model of a fighter plane, which was the most advanced model every year.

My child, when you go there, you should also fly your favorite plane properly...

Chapter 534: Playing a big mission

After dinner, Nan Xiangwan and Nan Chaoyang were going back to school to stay in the dormitory, while Xinzi and Nan Song were staying at their grandpa's house.

Gu Beihuai parked the car at the gate of the compound in advance and sent the two siblings back.

He chose the car he bought specially in the imperial capital and did not drive the car in the compound. It was not good to drive a white-brand car for a low-key trip, so this car could not enter the compound and could only pick up people at the door.

So it's still a long way from home to the outside of the compound.

Just like that, Nan Chaoyang was limping, his back still twisting.

Nan Xiangwan didn't speak at all.

This scene was seen by Gong Jin and Luo Wei who were standing on the balcony watching the fun and eating ice cream. Originally they were smiling and wanted to see the embarrassing things about the siblings, but who knew they would see such a scene.

Gong Jin was shocked: "What's going on? This stupid boy was beaten?"

Luo Wei: "Nan Xiangwan is too scary! She actually beat her brother?"

Gong Jin: "She found out! Hurry up. Lower your head!"

The two squatted down quickly, and the ice cream melted and dripped on the ground.

Nan Xiangwan glanced at the balcony next to her, then irritably carried Nan Chaoyang on her shoulders and walked away.

What are you looking at? I'll beat you two up again!

In the distance, Mr. Xin stood at the door and looked at the backs of the two siblings in silence, not knowing what he was thinking.

Before Nan Chaoyang could react, his sister carried him away and sat on the Gu Beihuai car he hated most.

gas!

Gu Beihuai was also stunned when he saw Nan Chaoyang's state: "What's wrong?"

Nan Xiangwan said nothing.

Nan Chaoyang choked back: "It's none of your business!" Gu Beihuai

: "Get off the car, I won't see you off."

Nan Chaoyang: "..."

Nan Xiangwan: "Drive, stop talking."

Gu Beihuai: " Oh."

Nan Chaoyang: "Huh!"

Gu Beihuai stopped Nan Xiangwan after sending the two siblings to school.

Nan Chaoyang pouted and quit: "I won't leave until my sister leaves!"

As long as he is here, he will never let you two be alone together, there is no way.

Nan Xiangwan: "Then wait for me for a while."

After saying that, she got into the car. Beibei obviously had something to tell her, possibly something important.

Unexpectedly, Gu Beihuai didn't say anything specific. He just reached out and touched her head: "You are the best!"

Nan Xiangwan's pupils shrank and he lowered his head: "But I often make mistakes, don't I?"

Gu Beihuai: " Then you are the best too!"

Nan Xiangwan raised his head firmly: "I will be better in the future."

Gu Beihuai smiled: "Come on, let's go."

Nan Xiangwan got out of the car and walked into the school gate with his brother.

As Nan Chaoyang walked, he turned around and cursed with his lips, not the same curse.

Gu Beihuai's smile disappeared and he clenched his fists. Zaizai's little brother really deserves a beating!

...

The next day, before Nan Chaoyang's pain disappeared, he asked Kuang Lan to go out to play again and took him to the mall to buy clothes and shoes. Kuang Lan

was surprised: "Did you win the lottery?"

Nan Chaoyang: "Hmm! A windfall from heaven, I won half a million!"

Kuang Lan: "But I think you took the money from a tiger's mouth."

Nan Chaoyang was embarrassed: " Don't worry, these shoes are good, do you like them?"

Kuang Lan: "Did you get beaten?" Nan

Chaoyang shouted excitedly: "No!" Kuang Lan: "It's not my sister... ..." Kuang Lan smiled and picked up the pair of shoes and asked the shopping guide: "Can I get a discount on this pair?" Kuang Lan said: "Yes, I like them very much." ... There are a group of people in the school who have already seen them. Disappeared in the middle of the night, leaving no trace.

Most of the students didn't notice it, but the 20th-level special operations members did. The 21st-level juniors and a certain guy were out on a mission again!

This time it comes with vacation and follow-up leave, maybe it will take longer than last time?

I don't know what the task is, but it takes so many days.

------------------

On a large fighter plane, 27 people were sitting neatly in the cabin. They didn't bring anything with them, and they didn't even wear any military uniforms. Ordinary long trousers.

The flight lasted for more than ten hours, and finally delivered them to an island in the evening of the same day.

Immediately afterwards, a large number of armed men came forward and escorted the 27 people together. There were also different teams beside them, including planes and ships, sending other batches of people from all kinds of different countries.

Only then did they realize that this mission was quite big!

This island is a neutral prison that houses serious criminals from all over the world.

27 people were imprisoned collectively.

Mission content: Escape from prison and rescue a person!

Everyone who learned about the content of this assessment was shocked. Is it such a big deal?

They all know this prison and have heard of its reputation for a long time.

Prison No. 13.

Everything is real, not an exercise or an assessment, it is a real actual combat mission.

At this moment, everyone became serious. The moment they set foot on the island, they began to observe all aspects carefully.

As the only woman among the 27 people, Nan Xiangwan was separated from the main force halfway and was detained alone in a place separated by heavy iron railings.

Prison No. 13 has both men and women, and there are more male prisoners. This time, about a hundred people were sent in one batch, and 26 people were dispersed and imprisoned in different floors of the prison.

A total of ten female prisoners in Nan Xiangwan were taken to the women's prison, searched and changed into prison uniforms.

Although the men's and women's prisons are different, they are not completely separated. They are in a huge building separated by thick iron doors.

Nan Xiangwan could even see the male prisoners walking on the opposite floor through the iron railings.

It was very dirty and smelly, and the jeers of different prisoners could be heard from the surrounding cells.

Regardless of whether it is a male or female prison, the veterans look forward to the emergence of new people every year and educate them well.

Nan Xiangwan's place was no exception. As she walked through the long corridor, there were dozens of people spitting at her from the prison. There were even some tall and powerful foreign girls who grabbed the iron railings with both hands and pointed at her. Unbridled humiliation.

Various languages ​​​​were intertwined, howling, excited, and slamming the iron door hard.

What's being imprisoned here are all wild beasts!

Nan Xiangwan walked silently as he was led to her cell.

The other female prisoners had different expressions, some were dissatisfied, some were scared, and some even collapsed and wanted to commit suicide.

The people imprisoned here have all started for twenty years, and life is worse than death.

Prison No. 13 is recognized as the most brutal place. The most ferocious felons from the world, those who have violated international laws and are stateless are detained here without anyone to take them in or sanction them.

Of course, there are some special cases, such as the person who needs to be rescued in the mission.

Here, the concept of law of the jungle is extended to the extreme, and the powerful have the highest privileges here.

When thin and short people come here, they will only be bullied and may not even have enough to eat.

Every place has laws, and prison is no exception.

The person the Level 21 Special Warfare Department wants to rescue is only known as the 'beating music box'. His age, race and gender are unknown.

It's hard to find, and even harder to rescue!

Chapter 535: Qualified

Nan Xiangwan's cell is in the corner, as are the other newcomers. Since they are all serious criminals, each person has a single cell.

When new people come here, they live in the worst, dirtiest and most humid places. You can even see rats crawling around.

Such a living environment has almost no quality at all, and every day is torture.

In contrast to the other newcomers' unacceptable howling or frantic beating on the door, Nan Xiangwan lay down without saying a word. She put her hands on the back of her head and looked at the ceiling quietly.

There are iron walls all around, the beds are rusty iron beds, and there are no daily necessities.

The female star has become a prisoner all her life.

Bang!

At this time, there was a sound from the next cell. Someone was banging on the iron plate between the two cells and saying a lot of words.

Nan Xiangwan ignored the other party and muttered without knowing what she was saying. It was neither Chinese nor English, and she didn't know a third language.

Sounds exhausting!

She simply closed her eyes and began to remember.

The entire process from entering this huge building to walking to his cell.

The people she met, how many steps she took, the faces she saw, the expressions on each face...

She had a good memory, but she was not yet able to reproduce everything she saw and heard. She needed to observe carefully. Analyze again.

Fortunately, she took it seriously as soon as she got off the plane!

The process was long and lasted until late at night. The howls in the prison gradually disappeared, the old people were no longer excited, and the newcomers were no longer noisy.

In the dead of night, Nan Xiangwan finally finished analyzing everything.

There are a total of 1,100 faces of female prisoners, of which more than 800 are silent, more than 30 are arrogant and domineering, and the others cannot be seen, deeply hidden in the darkness of the prison.

But one of the cells impressed Nan Xiangwan deeply.

It was an Asian face with a pair of eyes full of wisdom. When she walked over, the other person looked at her from top to bottom like a scanner, and then showed a smile.

Nan Xiangwan remembered the other party's name, Fuyuko Aohara.

At that time, our flat-headed brother was stupid!

At first, she thought that this man's eyes were so telling and that he was a target. After all, it was a Chinese mission, so there was a high probability that he must be a Chinese.

Who knew it was the name of Sakura Country? Nan Xiangwan fell into confusion for a while.

Or...

for the sake of national justice, do you want to die?

There were a lot of topics in the prison tonight. Our flat-head brother was thinking silently in the female prisoners, while the male prisoners made a lot of noise.

The number of male prisoners is roughly five times that of female prisoners. In total, more than 5,000 people are crammed together without a single room to speak of.

There are only one or two people in a high-status cell, but most people are crowded into a room with seven or eight people, and some are not even allowed to lie down to sleep.

There is a process for new people to check in, so 26 people are scattered in different rooms on different floors. Friendly talks must have broken out as soon as they entered.

So among the male prisoners, there were constant screams in the cell, which didn't stop until midnight.

The next day, the prison was opened and it was breakfast time.

Three meals are one of the few times of the day in Prison No. 13 when you can go out and move around. It lasts quite a long time, and it is also the most chaotic time, and the most likely to cause death.

The male prisoners were eager to try it out early. Many of the new arrivals were bullied all night, and some of them smelled strongly of blood when they came out.

But 26 of them have become the bosses in each prison. They work in their own camp and start to gather information with their younger brothers.

Since the female prisoners are in single rooms, the confrontation begins when breakfast is open!

Nan Xiangwan walked out with a pair of dark circles under her eyes. She thought about it all night and couldn't figure out which of the thousand female prisoners was worthy of consideration.

Just like that, she frowned and lined up to get breakfast in an orderly manner.

Let's eat first. I haven't eaten yet since I came here yesterday. I don't know how the food in this prison is like?

While thinking, she saw someone not waiting in line.

It's really the Sakura countryman named Aohara Fuyuko!

Nan Xiangwan looked over with wide eyes, and found that as soon as the other party came out, there were several losers following her, and some even helped her clear the way, prepare food, and grab seats...

But Fuyuko Aohara herself was smiling and looking like Kind and sweet expression.

Nan Xiangwan realized it!

I immediately gave up on queuing and walked over!

Of course, she failed to reach the other party and was quickly stopped by several tall female prisoners.

The people who were queuing around looked over with surprise and disbelief in their eyes, and a large number of them were watching the show.

Fuyuko Aohara looked her up and down, smiled, and then spoke a series of bird songs.

Nan Xiangwan was confused, it would be strange if he understood!

A fair-skinned female prisoner next to her began to translate. Of course she spoke in English. She translated from Japanese into English. I don't know if the translation was correct.

Because the translation said: 'Kneel down, Chinese people are not worthy to be breathing at the same height as me'.

Nan Xiangwan scratched his head and said such provocative words with a smile on his face. He really deserves to be in the Sakura Country!

And then the next second.

Snapped!

Without hesitation, Nan Xiangwan removed Fu Yuzi's jaw.

In an instant, a big incident occurred!

Fuyuko Aohara screamed crazily, covering her chin with both hands and unable to move her entire head.

The strong female prisoners surrounding her had not yet reacted. Some even failed to see clearly how Nan Xiangwan took action. Even though so many people were surrounding her, she could still rush in and even succeed?

They wanted to fight, but the move Nan Xiangwan showed just now made them hesitate again.

So the scene became Fuyuko Aohara howling alone, while the others were embarrassed in place.

Other onlookers were shocked, and some were extremely frightened.

After Nan Xiangwan finished his work, he turned around neatly and continued to line up for food.

When the female prisoners in front and behind saw this scene, they hurriedly made way for her, leaving a large open space in front of them, so Nan Xiangwan naturally moved to the front of the queue.

She received the meal and found a seat to sit down and eat.

The people at the original table immediately picked up their food and prepared to change seats. Who dared to get so close to her at this time?

Either get beaten or get beaten by Fuyuko Aohara!

But Nan Xiangwan glanced at them and pointed at the rice in their hands: "You can leave, but the food stays."

Just kidding, how can one person eat enough for her?

Because the Chinese they spoke was Mandarin, and there were not many Chinese people incarcerated, the female prisoners didn't understand it, and they all stood there at a loss.

At this time, a voice sounded from the crowd, translating her words in not very fluent English.

The female prisoners understood, left their meals one after another, and then ran away!

Nan Xiangwan was very satisfied, well, she also had a translator.

Of course she can speak English herself, after all, that thick English dictionary is not memorized for nothing, but she doesn't want to.

If someone translates it, it will be more authentic!

Chapter 536: Big girl from Northeast China

In this way, Nan Xiangwan had one table per person and had breakfast for several people.

While she was eating, the new batch of newcomers who came yesterday were constantly bullied. Except for Nan Xiangwan, none of the new female prisoners kept their breakfast. What was worse was even beaten until bleeding in public.

They were dragged along, kicked and slapped, while the people nearby watched and laughed loudly.

No one cares about all this.

Naturally, Nan Xiangwan wouldn't care. The people who came here were most likely international serious criminals, the kind who would not regret death.

What the hell does she care?

So after eating and drinking, he got up.

Start patrolling your new territory!

At this time, Fuyuko Aohara had reattached her chin, put on a headgear of some unknown nature, and returned to the dining hall.

A new group of female prisoners followed her. It seemed that the original ones were punished by her for not protecting her immediately. Now they were screaming in the cell in the corner, and the sounds of whipping continued to be heard.

Fu Yuzi did not hesitate and walked directly in front of Nan Xiangwan.

All the other female prisoners scattered and looked away.

One person faced off against more than a dozen people, standing in the hall facing each other.

Fuyuko Aohara no longer kept smiling at this moment, and spoke a series of bird songs again.

The female prisoner next to her was about to translate...

Nan Xiangwan stretched out her hand to stop her, looked at Fuyuko Hao and said, "You, do it yourself."

Fuyuko Hao: "???"

The female prisoner translated: "!!!"

Nan Xiangwan: " Don't understand? Don't dare to translate?"

She glanced at a person in the crowd in the distance, a tall white girl who was helping Nan Xiangwan translate during breakfast.

It's strange to say that a white girl's English translation is not standard.

When Dabai Niu saw Nan Xiangwan looking over, she was frightened and cried on the spot, and her heart was shattered.

But Nan Xiangwan's eyes were firm and full of encouragement.

Dabai Niu had no choice but to walk over and translate Nan Xiangwan's Chinese into stumbling English with a cry in her voice.

Now, everyone understands!

Fu Yuzi was shocked and angry, and continued to sing.

Nan Xiangwan felt a little annoyed, so she stepped forward without waiting for translation.

brush!

A human wall of eight people immediately appeared in front of her, blocking Fuyuko Aohara, who also showed an arrogant look.

Nan Xiangwan is less than 1.7 meters tall, and the eight people in front of her are each over 1.8 meters tall. They are all the height she envies.

She couldn't help but wonder, are all serious criminals these days so tall?

What a waste of resources!

I was jealous in my heart, but I picked up a 1.8 meter tall one with my fingers.

Bang!

Pick it up and throw it away!

In an instant, a person was thrown heavily ten meters away and hit the table and chairs. The person was knocked over and the dining table was cracked in the middle.

The man was knocked over and fell down in a very short time. Under the heavy impact, he felt the bones on his back cracking.

The other seven people were stunned on the spot, and a corner of the human wall was missing.

Nan Xiangwan kept walking and came to Fuyuko Aohara again in one step.

Reach out.

brush!

He took off her protective hood.

Then, click!

Unload her chin again!

This time, the unloading was harder than before, and the force was so fierce that the other person's lower cheek instantly turned blue.

Fuyuko Aohara originally wanted to resist, but Nan Xiangwan was too evil. He struck quickly and accurately, even looking for something with his eyes wandering while taking action.

She hasn't given up observing yet!

Then, in the extremely quiet hall, Fuyuko Aohara's screams sounded again.

Nan Xiangwan turned back, hooked her fingers at her big white girl, and said: "Tell her not to take her back in the next three days, and keep unloading her for me."

Dabai Niu was stunned for a second, and then translated with a trembling voice English.

Nan Xiangwan was very satisfied, turned around with a smile, and left with her hands behind her back.

Dabai Niu glanced at Fuyuko Aohara on the ground, then at Nan Xiangwan, and chased after her.

She was excited! Is she now the boss' translator?

As the two of them walked back to the cell, Nan Xiangwan asked, "Do you understand Chinese? Can you speak it?"

Dabai Niu immediately said with a mouthful of Northeastern dirt: "My Chinese must be lumpy and brittle. " "Hey!"

Nan Xiangwan: "??"

Dabai Niu: "What happened to you just now?"

Nan Xiangwan was shocked and turned to look at her.

A caucasian-looking girl with blond hair, blue eyes and a high nose, speaks fluent Northeastern dialect.

If it weren't for the fact that there were students from the Northeast in the school who had listened too much, Nan Xiangwan might not have been able to react to the unexpected incident.

Dabai Niu was very excited, holding her hand was like meeting a fellow villager!

Nan Xiangwan: "What's your name?"

Dabai Niu: "Zhao Shengnan!"

Nan Xiangwan: "..."

Good guy, even the name reveals a strong northeastern flavor, and now she finally understood Why does the English spoken by the other party here have an accent?

Nan Xiangwan asked again: "Can you sing? Do you understand music?"

Zhao Shengnan: "I don't know, I can't sing, what's wrong?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Nothing, what did you do to get here?"

Zhao Shengnan : "I smuggle and sell collections, and the amount is relatively large, several billions."

Nan Xiangwan: "Oh, then you are really... awesome!"

Zhao Shengnan followed her from here to there in the corridor, A lot of words were said.

But in the end she discovered that she had gone in the wrong direction.

So she sent Nan Xiangwan to the cell, then turned around to find her own cell.

In just a short while, the radio was urging everyone to go back to their cells immediately. Breakfast time was over!

The big white girl Zhao Shengnan ran back, fearing that she would not be able to make it in time.

Nan Xiangwan squatted in his cell, continuing to be shocked and in a daze.

This Prison No. 13 is too weird, right?

At this time, voices came from the cell next door again. Compared with the language that was incomprehensible yesterday, the other party mixed some English that Nan Xiangwan could understand, and they were all curse words.

While cursing, he kept banging on the iron wall, making the sound irritating.

Nan Xiangwan stood up and stretched his legs.

Bang!

Kicked hard against the iron wall.

She saw that the iron wall was instantly dented dozens of centimeters deep by her kick. It felt like it would break through with just a little more force!

The knocking and cursing sounds from the other party suddenly stopped and were replaced by absolute silence.

Nan Xiangwan returned to the rusty iron bed, closed his eyes and began to remember.

During breakfast, she saw all the faces of the female prisoners, a total of 89 Asian faces.

But among the faces of Asia, it is unknown how many are Chinese.

However, the white girl Zhao Shengnan is most likely from China, and her overly obvious accent cannot fool anyone.

But it did not match the information related to the 'beating music box', which once again confused Nan Xiangwan.

Could it be from the male prisoners' side?

I don't know the progress of her 26 defeated generals?

Chapter 537: The riot of male prisoners

The imperial capital has great national defense.

In the night, Zhong Hongyi and Zuo Zhiye walked quickly in the same direction at the same time. If you observe carefully, you can guess that their destination is a teachers' dormitory building.

Guan Fei was sleeping at this time, but his sleep was very light. Before the two of them arrived, he had already turned over and sat up.

Snapped!

Zuo Zhiye rushed in and turned on the light, then pulled up a chair and sat down, glaring at the person in front of him.

Zhong Hongyi took a look and saw that the only chair in the dormitory was gone, and he could only stand in front of Guan Fei.

Guan Fei didn't have the consciousness of being interrogated in the middle of the night. He even got up leisurely, put on his coat and put on his shoes.

Then go into the bathroom to rinse your mouth and face.

After a series of operations, both Zuo Zhiye who was sitting and Zhong Hongyi who was standing lost their patience.

In the end, Zuo Zhiye was the first to get angry and slammed the table hard.

Bang!

Guan Fei's voice came from the bathroom: "If the photo is broken, you have to pay for it. This table is not provided by the school. I bought it online for five thousand yuan."

Zuo Zhiye: "..."

Zhong Hongyi said: " You sent him to Prison No. 13? "

Zuo Zhiye: "That's right! What do you want to do if you can't come back?"

Guan Fei washes his mouth . He walked out and wiped his face with a towel expressionlessly: "If they can't come back, it means they are not capable. It is useless to include such people in the special warfare department, let alone be qualified for the position of officer in the brigade in the future."

Zhong Hongyi: " I don't want to tell you more about the feasibility of this matter. Get him back now! Immediately!" Zuo

Zhiye: "Wait a minute, I have a question, where is the original felon?"

Fei: "Don't worry, they are under strict supervision and have all been transferred to the Huaxia Prison. The crimes committed by each of them are enough to imprison them for most of their lives."

Zhong Hongyi: "Are you two listening to me?"

Guan Fei: "Save It's impossible to come back. The moment I sent him over, I had already withdrawn all potential rescuers nearby."

Zhong Hongyi already wanted to hit someone.

Zuo Zhiye untied the belt and put it into Zhong Hongyi's hand: "Come on, don't hold it in!"

Guan Fei: "Why can't you two believe they can do it?"

Zhong Hongyi looked at the belt in his hand, then looked at it again Zuo Zhiye said nothing.

Zuo Zhiye started to get frustrated beside him: "I haven't had time to teach surgery to save my life!"

Zhong Hongyi: "You can come back when you come back. They are all kings of soldiers. If they can't do it, they are what we are looking for in Prison No. 13. I'm afraid he will be exposed. Guan Fei has a heavy responsibility in this matter."

Guan Fei: "Don't worry, if that person is not rescued or exposed in the end, I will apologize."

...

Prison No. 13.

The male prisoners also experienced a breakfast riot. Compared with the smaller number of female prisoners, the riots of the male prisoners were one after another, and there were even casualties.

The original male inmates of Prison No. 13 were a tripartite force.

The three factions were formed over the past ten years. The boss of each faction is a ruthless person, and almost all of them are sentenced to life imprisonment. They will spend the rest of their lives in Prison No. 13.

Each of the three has a number of younger brothers, systems and rules, etc.

Every year when new people come, the prisoners are oppressed with the tacit approval of these three factions. If a ruthless character comes to the fore, the three factions will take action, win over, and so on.

Forms like groups still exist in prisons.

But this time is different. There are 26 special personnel hidden among the newcomers this time.

They are not criminals, but come with a purpose. Although they are not sure about the specific situation in this prison, they keep the mission content in mind.

Jailbreaking and finding people, jailbreaking is the most important, after all, the organization still hopes that they can go back as soon as possible.

After all, I still have to go to school!

The male prisoners' bullying of the newcomers started last night, so during breakfast time, people started to be dragged out of each cell, covered in blood.

Only among the 26 cells on different floors, a newcomer came out intact, followed by a varying number of younger brothers.

The younger brothers were all bruised and swollen, and they bowed to the new boss in their prison.

Crystal is the best, not because he has the strongest combat power, but because there are many people in the prison where he is, so he has the most boys at the beginning.

During breakfast, a group of hula-la came out and shocked the others.

There were only three behind Wushuang. For ordinary newcomers, it was a good thing to enter a prison with few people. This meant that there was a lot of space but a small number of people, so there would be no place to sleep.

But in the eyes of the 26 people with the mission, more people means more intelligence.

Wushuang watched Crystal come out supported by a large number of people, and the envy in her eyes could not be deceived.

Shura was also shocked. He had never seen so many people crammed into a prison!

Count them, my dear, there are about ten of them!

In this way, Crystal swaggered, taking the step of not recognizing her relatives, and even walked in front of her brother Canghai, and raised her chin proudly.

Canghai: "..."

This kid really deserves a beating!

The bosses of the three factions do not dine in the hall. They seem to have a detached status in Prison No. 13 and do not need to adhere to the rules.

Not only do they have a separate dining space, but they also have a separate sleeping place. Even the bed in the room is made of Simmons...

Regarding the brawl of thousands of people in the hall, the bosses just don't care and just wait for their subordinates to pass on the latest information to them. information.

As a result, a riot that was almost unstoppable broke out!

The younger brothers from the three factions first interrogated the newcomers, dragging them in front of them in batches, humiliating, beating and scolding them in turn. After that, they selected a few who had a short sentence or were rich and powerful outside and took them away.

These people might be useful to their boss.

But after a round of interrogation, they soon discovered that the number of people was wrong.

Doyle looked at the crowd in front of him and asked: "How many newcomers are there in this batch?"

The person next to him replied: "A total of 105, 95 male prisoners."

Doyle kicked a newcomer in front of him and said angrily: "I We only saw twenty-four here. Are the other two families trying to steal people from my boss?"

At this time, a man with a flowery arm came over, looked at the blood on the ground, and sneered: "I am missing people here, I thought it was you. Is it someone else who is causing trouble?"

Doyle: "Dulu, how many have you interrogated?"

Doyle

: "Very good, if someone is causing trouble, I'll go meet him!" "

On the other side, Eichel was also thinking deeply. The number of newcomers in this batch was obviously wrong. Even if the three families were divided equally, there should be about 30 people.

But before he could ask, he saw Doyle and Dulu walking over together, menacingly.

Dulu even showed off his big arms, and his dark and strong muscles bulged out.

Eichel: "???

Chapter 538: Who allowed you to receive your chin privately?

On the other side, 26 people worked in small groups, eating in groups of two and three, and conveying known information in their own way.

Crystal got the most information and basically figured out the situation inside Prison No. 13. He quickly passed the news to his brothers, and then integrated their useful information to formulate a plan together.

First of all, the three bosses of the men's prisons represent the forces in three places, and they basically have connections with the outside world.

The situation of mutual influence is also very large, and there is a feeling of complexity.

Looking at the food and housing provided by the three bosses, it makes people feel that they are not here to go to jail, but to enjoy their retirement, and signed an agreement by the way.

When people come in and are locked up, outside families or groups gain benefits.

Crystal and Canghai met, whispered and analyzed, and finally decided that they would not understand the matter in depth and would only use it as an information reference.

Not long after, Shura and Wushuang also sat over, each carrying a sumptuous breakfast.

It seems that the younger brother these two took in has a good status in the prison.

Shura: "The latest news is that Prison No. 13 has concerts every week, and prisoners will perform and so on. It is an opportunity to observe."

Wushuang: "Where did the news come from? Why didn't I find out?"

Shura: "You can't do it. "

Crystal: "It sounds like a concert, but in fact it's just a group of people getting together and sending their younger brothers out to fight, and the people nearby knock on the iron wall to create some atmosphere. The information you gathered, Shura, is not detailed enough,"

Shura felt that his face was not good enough! He went back to beat his little brother.

Soon there were wailing sounds and begging for mercy in an unknown language.

Wushuang laughed and fell down on the spot. If he didn't need to keep a low profile at this moment, he would have wanted to howl a few times to let the female prisoners across the iron railing know Shura's deeds.

Brother Flathead will definitely be interested.

The remaining people continued to share information, but still had no clue about the 'beating music box'.

Just when breakfast was almost finished, there was a commotion not far away.

At first there was just a lot of arguing, but it didn't take long for the fight to break out, and then it snowballed into a group fight.

Hundreds of people gathered together, you beat me and I beat him, the scene was extremely chaotic!

Wushuang was the first to rush over and join in the fun, standing in the crowd and watching.

Canghai stood far away, observing others while watching.

The crystal is the best, and he has many younger brothers. He asked the younger brothers to build a human wall and let him stand at the highest point to watch.

Doyle, Dulu and Eichel were currently fighting with their respective people, greeting each other's family. Everything around them was a weapon. They picked up knives and forks and stabbed each other in the chest.

Wushuang was so close that he was stunned.

The prison guards don't care?

Turning around, he saw that the prison guard turned his back to the wall and was about to leave.

Wushuang looked at each other and understood the rules of survival in this prison.

That means there are no rules!

Then someone had an idea and entered the chaos.

In a huge brawl involving hundreds of people, no one could tell who was who, and everyone who was not a familiar face was an enemy, so many people from 26 got in, punching left and kicking right, amplifying the chaos infinitely.

In such a short breakfast time, the fighting between the three forces quickly spread to the riot of the entire male prisoners.

By the time the warden reacted, the dining hall was already in a state of chaos, with blood everywhere and broken tables and chairs.

A large number of people fell to the ground, wailing and screaming in confusion.

Some male prisoners even stood on high places and threw things below. The craziest one among them was one who threw down a 1.2 meter large iron bed!

When the riot reaches a certain level, it cannot be stopped unless it is suppressed by force.

So not long after, an armed team rushed in!

Wushuang and others had already slipped away and ran to a safe place to continue watching the fun.

And those who were still in the melee were in dire straits. Not only did the three factions lose a lot of people, but some also received electric shocks and even bullets!

The pattern of male prisoners was disrupted. After the three bosses discovered the news, they were all very dissatisfied with what the other party had done and were counting the number of people lost.

At this time, if one family is wiped out by the gang...

the prison structure will be reorganized!

Crystal discovered this and immediately found his brother to start planning.

Be powerful!

...

Compared with the situation over there for the male prisoners, the female prisoners are relatively more comfortable here.

Nan Xiangwan hasn't discovered the boss's privileges yet. She only knows that after removing the jaw of Yu Yuan, she can walk sideways among the female prisoners.

Just like the lunch time that was coming soon, as soon as the door opened, Zhao Shengnan, a girl from the Northeast, was the first one to rush over and pick someone up across the long corridor.

Zhao Shengnan: "Boss! Aren't you going to rob Yuyuan Fuyuko's room?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Huh???"

Zhao Shengnan: "There is Simmons in her room!"

Nan Xiangwan: "Hangcao? Why?"

Zhao Shengnan: "Her family is rich! There is still hope for her to transfer, but the tug of war is still going on after three years, with a team of lawyers coming every month. It's very disappointing."

Nan Xiangwan: "Can it still be transferred?"

Zhao Shengnan: " Well, her family is trying to transfer her to the prison in Sakura Country. You know, after a few operations, she will be released from prison with a new face. In the past three years, it seems that there are other international organizations that have dragged her out. It's hard to put pressure on for a while."

Nan Xiangwan: "How can it be like this?" Zhao

Shengnan: "Yes! If she hadn't been caught overseas, she wouldn't have been in jail."

At that time, the Northeastern girl sneered and looked very unhappy.

Nan Xiangwan looked at her, looking up and down.

Zhao Shengnan: "What's wrong, boss?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Do I look stupid?"

Zhao Shengnan said: "Yeah! Oh no, no, no, no..."

Nan Xiangwan: "For the sake of our compatriots "Shut up and I won't beat you."

Zhao Shengnan: "Okay!"

Nan Xiangwan quickly noticed the strangeness in the other party's words. With such a powerful background, Fu Yuzi could even sleep with Simmons in Prison No. 13. Obviously the status and status are not ordinary.

You must know that the other party will have a team of lawyers come to visit every month to discuss the transfer, and there are even many forces pulling and paying attention.

No wonder Fuyuko Aohara is running rampant here, she is almost like the biological daughter of Prison No. 13.

With such a background, you hit someone and then robbed her room and her bed?

It is estimated that the other party's legal team will appear immediately, and then call her out through the prison, threaten her or even use force?

Nan Xiangwan is not so stupid!

She thought so in her heart, but she immediately changed her mind after passing by Fuyuko Aohara's prison room.

The other party not only has a Simmons bed, but also a private bathroom and various comic books to read!

Just grab it.

Nan Xiangwan turned around and walked in, throwing out Fuyuko Aohara, who was quietly picking up her chin again.

Bang!

A person is picked up, thrown, and dropped again.

The process only took a second or two, and it hit the iron wall heavily, making a deafening collision sound.

After Nanxiang Wanjiu occupied the magpie's nest, she sat on the extremely comfortable Simmons bed and spoke to Fuyuko Aohara who had not had time to get up outside.

"Who allowed you to reattach your chin privately?"

Chapter 539 Waltz

Zhao Shengnan outside the door was shocked. Why didn't he agree not to rob him?

But boss, your gesture of throwing human sandbags is really cool!

Nan Xiangwan figured it out, there was no difference between beating him once and beating him countless times. Since he had offended them all, why should he be afraid of offending him to the end?

Rob!

She wants to sleep comfortably, have a separate bathroom, and read comic books!

Fu Yuzi was so angry that she was shaking at this moment, but she knew that there would be no benefit in taking action at this time, so she turned around and stared at Nan Xiangwan coldly, her eyes burning with fire.

Nan Xiangwan didn't say anything and pointed at the other person's chin.

Fuyuko Aohara was almost going crazy!

But she still reached out and removed her chin with her own hands, because she knew that if she didn't remove it, the woman in front of her would take more violent measures.

Just like that, Aohara Fuyuko's jaw clicked again, and a staggered throbbing pain hit her.

It almost made her cry in pain!

Zhao Shengnan was different. She quickly walked to a nearby cell and kicked out the people inside.

Zhao Shengnan said: "Get out of here! I want to live here from now on!"

The female prisoner inside immediately packed up and left without hesitation.

The rapid change of ownership of the female prison boss was much more pleasant than that of the male prisoners, and it was all done in one morning.

As for the other party's legal team and so on, Nan Xiangwan is going to escape from prison anyway, so she might as well choose the day when the other party comes to ask her for trouble!

If you really can't find the 'beating music box', there's nothing you can do about it. The tasks assigned by the commander are in clear order, and jailbreaking is the first priority.

As long as we can go back, the mission is completed!

To cultivate a special personnel who is also a soldier in each military region, the cost of losses is immeasurable.

Occupying the best room and the best bed, Nan Xiang was happy at night and took Zhao Shengnan, a big white girl from Northeast China, to work.

Lunch was richer than breakfast, but she found that Fuyuko Aohara didn't eat, so she didn't eat?

Can't chew because the jaw is removed?

No, Nan Xiangwan thinks things are not that simple!

So she got up, gave up her lunch, and came to Fyuuko Aohara's side.

Fuyuko Aohara was almost scared out of her mind, looking at the person in front of her in horror.

Nan Xiangwan smiled and said, "Hand over your lunch."

Her guess was indeed correct. Fuyuko Aohara's privileges in Prison No. 13 were not just as simple as sleeping with Simmons.

This guy has his own separate dining room!

It looks like a high-end restaurant inside, and it has a buffet.

How can Brother Flathead tolerate this?

Of course, grab it and eat it yourself!

So all the female prisoners saw that after the new boss robbed Fuyuko Aohara's room, he took his big white girl follower into the separate dining room and stayed there for a full hour.

Nan Xiangwan thought that the comfortable days would continue like this, and he would first establish his status and prestige here slowly, and then slowly find the 'beating music box'.

But in reality plans can never keep up with changes.

【Ding! ]

[Trigger mission: Spirit of Contract]

[Task content: Ask the host to participate in this week's "Experience Life" variety show on time]

[Task reward: Obtain the 'Halo of the Dog' once upon completion]

[Task failure: all money will be deducted]

[Note : Ask the host to sign the agreement and it will be completed, and work hard to manage the entertainment industry's characters]

Nan Xiangwan: "???"

She carefully recalled the journey, which took more than ten hours by plane.

This bitch asked her to go back and participate in Shi Laozi's variety show?

Gouzi, did you do this on purpose?

You clearly know that she will not be able to get out of this prison for a while!

Hold the grass, how do you complete the task?

Although the recording and broadcast of the "Experience Life" variety show were postponed for two days due to the National Day holiday, there were only a few days left and it was too late.

What are you doing?

Nan Xiangwan almost went crazy!

Did this bitch deliberately kick her because she was living a comfortable life?

And what are the characters in the entertainment industry? Does she have a personality? Didn't she let herself go?

Furthermore, Hua Wan Entertainment has invested in the variety show "Experience Life", and she will lose money if she wants to. Who dares to ask for liquidated damages from a big boss of an entertainment company like her?

What a spirit of contract!

In the midst of the collapse, Nan Xiangwan was in a bad mood, so much so that when she walked out of the private dining room, her face was dark.

When the female prisoners around her saw her like this, they immediately ran away in fear.

Only Ao Yuan Fu Yuzi came towards them with about a hundred people.

Zhao Shengnan was stunned for a moment, and then immediately ran to the side to hide. She didn't know how to fight!

Fuyuko Aohara has summoned all the female prisoners, including those she knows and those she doesn't know, and has found everything she can.

She made harsh words. As long as he helped her kill Nan Xiangwan, Sakura Country promised to transfer all the female prisoners with her!

When the time comes to leave Prison No. 13, there are plenty of ways to get out.

In your future life, the fork in the road has been laid out in front of you, and it is up to you how you choose.

Everyone is aware of Fuyuko Aohara's status in Prison No. 13. Everyone is more or less aware of the tug-of-war between Sakura Country and various forces. Although it has lasted for three years, it is a long time, but the other party is still doing things, and the lawyer team visits once a month. essential.

What if?

Is it really better to go out than to die of old age in this prison?

Therefore, many people were moved and immediately sided with Fuyuko Aohara again and launched an attack on Nan Xiangwan.

Nan Xiangwan is very strong and strikes hard, but she is only one person.

This is the key!

The collision between the two sides in the hall was triggered instantly. There was no harsh talk at all, and they just started fighting.

Nan Xiangwan was already in a bad mood, but Gouzi messed up his rhythm and plans, and now he had nowhere to vent.

When she looked up and saw so many people coming towards her, she was happy.

Zhao Shengnan hid in time and was not affected immediately. She ran to a pillar and climbed up, climbing to a height of more than two meters to hide and watch.

In the hall below, more than a dozen people were soon lying down.

The female prisoners rushed forward, but they were no match for Nan Xiangwan.

Her attacks were irregular and not something that these prisoners with all their muscles could resist.

What's more, she is extremely powerful and has strange movements.

I saw that she was surrounded by dozens of people. Not only was she not restrained at all, but she was even able to move around one by one with ease.

With one foot, he crushed a female prisoner's femur, and everyone heard the cracking sound!

It's like stepping on everyone's last psychological defense line, which is extremely terrifying.

The next second, Nan Xiangwan turned around without expression.

Reach out.

Click!

Broke a man's neck.

At the same time, her right leg was hanging in the air, and her left foot was used as a fulcrum. She suddenly used her waist to drive her body and threw it violently on the spot.

Snapped! Snapped! Snapped!

It was like a whip swinging out in an arc with a radius of one leg, and the people around her were kicked away far away, leaving a large open space with her as the center.

It was like a waltz, and the wailing sounds around her were just the accompaniment of her killing spree.

Chapter 540: Stuffing socks

No one dared to come forward anymore. Just for a while, people were lying on the ground, some dead, some alive, some half dead.

Nan Xiangwan's eyes moved up and looked at Fuyuko Aohara in the crowd.

The other party was also looking at her, but there was a distance between them, and their eyes revealed completely opposite emotions.

Nan Xiangwan was very calm. The irritability caused by the dog was released after using her hands. She was in a good mood now.

Fuyuko Aohara was different, she was scared to death!

You must know that these female prisoners are all kinds of people, including international killers, mercenaries, and even undercover agents. They are all criminals from various countries or even without nationality.

But when they faced Nan Xiangwan, they all showed that they were more than capable and no one was her match.

Nan Xiangwan curled his lips, thinking that there was no one who could hit him.

She turned her gaze to the male prisoners' territory opposite, a hundred meters away, with eagerness in her eyes.

Apparently her move angered Fuyuko Aohara.

Who do you look down on?

Fuyuko Aohara shouted: "Kill her! My legal team will come in a few days. Your crime is not serious, and there is someone missing here. Who knows? I can let you go out early!"

Of course, with a bird Nan Xiangwan couldn't understand it at all.

The temptation was so great that some people who originally didn't want to get involved stepped forward.

Nan Xiangwan was stunned because she saw a big girl, about 1.9 meters tall!

This person walked out of the crowd. She looked back at Fuyuko Aohara and said, "Remember what you said."

Then, she rushed towards Nan Xiangwan without hesitation!

Different from the weak scum before, this person is powerful with his fists and kicks!

Nan Xiangwan's eyes narrowed and he looked at her seriously.

The moment their fists and feet collided in mid-air, Nan Xiangwan smiled.

The other party was suddenly startled, and then quickly retreated!

Fuyuko Aohara couldn't understand, but she kept raising the stakes and speaking harshly.

But soon she discovered that the big girl was planning to escape!

Nan Xiangwan, on the other hand, caught up with him in a few steps.

A punch, with strong wind, slammed into the opponent's back!

Bang!

There was a loud noise, and the big girl was knocked back several meters, and then a mouthful of blood spurted onto the ground.

The picture brought a great shock to people. Nan Xiangwan was only less than 1.7 meters, but he punched a tall man of more than 1.9 meters until he vomited blood!

It was like a little monkey beating a gorilla away.

It wasn't over yet, as Nan Xiangwan chased after him and wanted to punch him again.

But the big girl suddenly said: "Let me go! I'm willing to share information!"

Nan Xiangwan punched quickly without any pause.

Bang!

It hit her on the left side of her face. The opponent's face was immediately twisted, and his head and neck were twisted into a weird angle. He would not live long unless he died.

After doing all this, Nan Xiangwan said quietly: "You can't even get out and you are still sharing information? Do you believe your lies?"

Everyone who came here has vomited everything they should, let alone this big girl. Stayed here for many years.

Why does Nan Xiangwan need outdated information from a few years ago?

Can't eat it!

Zhao Shengnan was stunned. If she hadn't been holding the pillar with her hands and feet, she would have wanted to applaud the boss at this moment.

Fuyuko Aohara gave up her struggle and ran towards the prison cell. She knew that the lunch time was about to end and everyone had to return to the cell.

Just because no one cares about free time doesn't mean there is freedom here.

Zhao Shengnan climbed down from the pillar and ran over excitedly: "Boss! You are so awesome! The person you just punched in the face is a well-known international mercenary who has assassinated many leaders. She I can't even beat you."

Nan Xiangwan reacted: "Where did you mean the leader who was assassinated?"

Forget about being a non-chief, don't tell her that he is the leader of a certain country.

Zhao Shengnan: "She assassinated a former president!"

Nan Xiangwan immediately turned around, picked up the half-dead girl, and ran towards the prison guard who was coming to clean up the mess.

He threw the person to the people in the prison. When he was thrown over, the big girl's head almost fell off, and she didn't know whether she could be saved or not.

Zhao Shengnan looked at this scene and thought to himself, "You don't know whether I can be saved or not?" The second you just took action, you didn't think about human life at all, right?

Nan Xiangwan felt a little regretful, but quickly calmed down.

Anyway, she is not engaged in intelligence. Someone will do it. Well, you have to believe in China's intelligence capabilities!

When he returned to the luxurious cell, Nan Xiangwan could still see the bloodstains in the hall below. That scene...

The cleanup crew dispatched hundreds of people and counted the number of people.

In just that moment, about fifty people died.

In the next few days, Fuyuko Ao Yuan hid in the cell the whole time, and had others hide and bring her meals, for fear of running into Nan Xiangwan again.

Being low-key is completely inconsistent with his previous style, as if he is a different person.

Nan Xiang lived a comfortable life in the evening, constantly collecting information and looking at the male prisoners whenever he had time.

Unfortunately, they are too far apart and can't see anything.

Finally, after dinner three days later, a concert was held in the prison, with both male and female prisoners participating.

The middle hall on the first floor originally had a partition, but it was raised at this time, leaving only a net, so that although the male prisoners and female prisoners were still separated, they could talk to each other.

Nan Xiangwan was excited and ran down first, wanting to chat with his comrades.

Unexpectedly, standing in front of the net, her comrades did not see it, but they saw three swollen foreigners standing there, grinning at her.

Nan Xiangwan: "???"

The foreigner in the middle was the oldest, with a white beard. He still had to say in a leaky voice: "Hello, you are the new boss of the female prisoners, right? Our boss asked me to take the message. Let's let you female prisoners perform a show."

Nan Xiangwan glanced at the side, and Zhao Shengnan immediately came over: "Boss, I'm here!"

Nan Xiangwan: "Do you have any weapons?"

Zhao Shengnan: "No, stinky socks. ?"

Nan Xiangwan: "Put it in his mouth."

Zhao Shengnan: "Okay!"

Just do it, since the male prisoners and the female prisoners are separated and can't be beaten.

And because men's hands are generally larger than women's, they cannot reach through the mesh holes, but female prisoners can.

Just like now, Zhao Shengnan put two fingers over and tried hard to stuff his stinky socks into the mouth of the arrogant old man.

The old man didn't hide, he just kept his mouth shut and refused.

The scene was a little weird for a while!

At this time, all the female prisoners came down. When more than a thousand people came over and saw this scene, their jaws almost dropped.

The old man opposite is one of the three big guys on the male prisoners side!

Why was Zhao Shengnan trying so hard to stuff his smelly socks?

At this time, I took a look and found that not only the old man, but also the three bosses of the male prisoners were standing at the front, enduring the smell of smelly socks but not daring to leave.

Obviously, not only the female prisoners, but also the male prisoners, the situation has changed a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 5.7K 125
When a neighbor moves in near Jahseh she wasn't expecting all that came with being his neighbor. Jahseh being a father in a struggling relationship j...
Only You By WOOBIE PUNI

General Fiction

1K 66 18
Sometimes we don't get what we want
35.4K 285 13
When the sister-in-law asked Xu Qin to marry a soldier as a stepmother, Xu Qin realized that she was wearing a book. The eldest sister-in-law Liu Lan...
47.2K 449 200
Author: Green Orange Lemon Tea Status: Serialization Update: 2024-03-23 Chapters: 201~400 https://www.uuks5.com/book/783303/ The daughter of a gangst...